It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hits earth again 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If a planet sized object was heading for the inner Solar System in 2012, then it would be VERY EASY to see it right now. The fact that it hasn't been seen AT ALL means that it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A thought on this, and Planet X in general.

Anyone who thinks that, if two cosmic bodies collide, they both stay on the same path as before is ignorant of the affects of gravitional forces and physics.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
ok this might sound stupid but you never know, what we need is a big big spring hang it of the side of the earth old planet x is gunna hit hey presto bounces back into space .
no really i think all this planet x is giong hit us is bulltish.
gotto have a bit of humour.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm not saying that I really believe this doomsday thing, but there is a difference between this and Y2K, that was our own technology failing, it wasn't our planets magnetic poles being screwed with by a passing planet.

Also, I heard of a religious side of this, something like when Planet X passes and the earth breaks we (humanity) are going to have our souls basically sucked out of our bodies on to Planet X. And something about "Super Gods" there is 5, Jesus , Bud ah, Hindu (if that is the name)and a couple others. They are all supposed to have dies by a "Divine Tree" (whatever that has to do with it).

If anyone has heard of anything similar to that please reply because I want to who made that up.

Something about a bunch of Oracles (or Philosophers) predicting 2012 also. But no one should worry, they have been wrong before...besides, people back then thought the world was flat. Are they really all that smart?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I hope I can shed some light for some of you who are curious, but a bit behind me in the discovery process:
First of all, im not an alien abduction nut, prophecy pusher or anything of that sort. I am a Merchant Marine, Gun toting survivor, and I am just simply well aware that uncle sam would NOT tell me if I were going to die next month. Im not paranoid hehe, just curious like you, and I decided to dig for some viable truths from reputable sources.

Yes, I sifted through alot of BS, but I took bits and pieces from reputable sources, and this is what I got:
Hmm.. I cant seem make downloads available, but I have captured from my search 2 NY Times clippings from 1983 and 1984. I dont know if the administrator will let me say this, but if not, then perhapse he will get it from me, and make it available to you. If he/she's ok w/it. Request a copy from [email protected]. The news clippings state that they are launching the IRIS scope to discover what is perturbing the orbits of Neptune, etc. and the second actually explains the HEAT SIGNATURES found from the object 5-7 times the size of the earth. (far from this little pluto sized 313) and also it states that they argued what it could be. IE Blackhole, etc. and came to the conclusion that because of its size and effects that it could only be a dwarf star. (a companion to our own star)

Now Ive scoured the net to find reputable sources depicting its oribt, and have none, except the biblical and historical documentations from egypt, hebrew, and chinese who all log terrible weather shifts, and a fiery ball in the sky. I personally am convinced that the poles shifted then. with the mammoth corpses in siberia perfectly preserved 3600 yrs ago, frozen on the spot, and the canadian pine forest frozen on the spot, with no winter rings reflecting a cold season. But you will have to do your own searching to convince yourselves yea, or nay.

I myself am concerned to the point that the Mayan Calendar restarts on the 21st 2012, paired with the actual alignment of the milkyway and the solstice cross alignment, also timed with the Suns magnetic flip, and solar flares what with knowing our own planets magnetic field is only at .5 now where it was 1.0 30 years ago, 5 planets in our solar system will make their closest approach in 2012... all this gravitational tugging, and no solar winds protection like 1999. Our little planet which is magnetically frail now, could very well flip poles, and if you go to nasa's Sun magetic pole sight filled with info streamed by our sattellite thats monitering the suns magnetic poles, you'll see that the sun changes poles in less than a year! complete flip! Throw this silence about 1984's planet X / Niburu, whatever everyone wants to call it... it doesnt matter... what is frightfully clear is that if there was nothing to fear, why wouldnt they say. "There it is! right where it was in 1984... doing nothing! Isnt it pretty! But instead NASA states now that there is NO planet X. Thats a red flag to me Oh did I mention that it approaches (its orbit) from the southern poles? Thats why you cannot see it, and will not see it until 3-6 weeks from passby. Last year the US spent 300 million re-opening our southern observatory. It also serves well to track blindsiding asteriods, like the one in 2004 that no one noticed until 3 days after it passed by us! Nice eh?
Well, I learned more than this in the last 3 days and nights of searching, but thats the important stuff. I got those NY times clips and a keen eye for photoshop....they look pretty origonal and unedited. Also the authors name is still there on the bottom of the article.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we all wake up Jan 2013 to find some Communist pushing their ends, instead of everyone pushing up daisys. Remember....think. (my feeelings) Its better to have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it. Likewise would it hurt you to be prepared alittle? Take Care

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Look.

The title of this thread is "Planet X hits earth again in 2012".

That implies earth was hit last time.

If a planet sized body hits earth, all thats going to be left is big boulders, akin to the asteroid belt, for a few billion years until such time as the gravitational forces coalesce the larger particles and a new planet might be born.

This is the big hole in the Planet X theory. Two cosmic bodies colliding, or even passing close by each other would have severe consequences. Quite simply iIf it had happened before, we wouldn't be here to talk about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hell for all we know the moon could of been planet X and now it's our satellite. Anyway if this happens in 2012, does anybody have a spaceship? and if so, can I get a ride please.

Otherwise I see nothing but living it up while we can.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus001

Welcome to ATS. We're glad you're here and posting with us.

While your speculation is interesting, it would help if you had links to these things. At least scan the newspaper clippings and show the dates so that they can be independently verified, and upload them here.

If you need help figuring out how to do these things:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That link will get you on the road to figuring out how things work here.

Again, glad to have you share your thoughts.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

That is a misunderstanding. First of "PlanetX" is real, it's is already know about in history. It smashed into the planet before it was earth, the planet was in another orbit where the astroid belt is now. So if PlanetX is a real planet we are well outside of it's orbital field.

However if PlanetX is actually a browndwarf star with other planetoids, then there could be an event such as that.

At any rate, if PlanetX is real it is more likely to cast astroids upon earth from the astorid field then it is to hit earth.

If PlanetX is real. And that's a REALLY BIG IF!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hi guys, im new to the forum and this is my 1st post so here it goes,

it is nearly impossible for this to happen, if earth has already been hit this would alter the coarse of this planet x and, the 2006 26 december tsunami moved earth, and earth moves slightly off its coarse every year, and a year is never exactly the same time period, so with all this taken into view, how can it happen really?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sorry i must add that if planet x collided with earth that would of changed the orbit distance and if it does a large orbit ir is most likley going to hit other planets aswell so how

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Danny0432]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As i stated in another topic..

Nibiru is not a planet but a city which housed a gateway to another planet

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Danny0432

Good first post
That's one of many reasons why we know the whole Nibiru nonsense (invented by Sitchin for his sci fi soap opera books) is just that - complete nonsense

Any impact or close encounter would result in both bodies moving into a different orbit. And the near circular orbits of all the main solar bodies shows without doubt that none of been perturbed for at least many millions of years.

Byt hey, Sitchin wasn't an astrophysicist so an understandable mistake to make

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
thanks guys, yea so nobody should worry its impossible and about the mayan clander, would he not of gone into or goten killed a fight or something and had asked to be burried or have his calander untampered with and he had gotten as far as 12 december 2012

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Danny0432]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

Hi ironjello,
here is another possibility, and you must rule no one out right.
Just for the fun of course, and to get the heat of the fan, because 2012 is very nearby.

It is an Alien explanation, so you be warned.

It starts with the Great flood.
Our current history thinks it was 10,079 years ago, but it was 1,000 years before that. It was caused by a large comet who the Aliens called the Destroyer comet (ca 1.72x mass /size of earth). The rotation of Earth changed from over 40 hour days to the current 24 hour day. The sun did not rise in the East then. The Comet will come again in 2255. So that buy us some time.

• Its last passage was in 1680 - 295 years ago which caused some damage in the Mediterranean area. There were great storms and volcanic activity from the Santorini volcano. Egypt was flooded.

• It normally comes in cycles every 575 and one half years.

• Last great catastrophe was 3453 years ago. There was a large loss of life of humans and animals. Mountains were shifted. In the Mediterranean Sea the lava walls of the Volcano Sanatorina were torn deeply. A large storm over the ocean rising 2000 meters. Egypt floods as water runs over the land causing epidemics. Destroyed landscapes and harbors in Syria.

The "Destroyer" is still out there somewhere with a long tail of small particles. In ancient times the Destroyer also menaced our ancestors causing years of domination and cruelty. It is the legends of the destroyer that is behind the talk of Nibiru/12th planet.

[edit on 12/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus001
Now Ive scoured the net to find reputable sources depicting its oribt, and have none, except the biblical and historical documentations from egypt, hebrew, and chinese who all log terrible weather shifts, and a fiery ball in the sky. I personally am convinced that the poles shifted then. with the mammoth corpses in siberia perfectly preserved 3600 yrs ago, frozen on the spot, and the canadian pine forest frozen on the spot, with no winter rings reflecting a cold season. But you will have to do your own searching to convince yourselves yea, or nay.

I don't want to be a prat, but Mammoths have been extinct for 11,000 years and the last pole reversal was 780,000 years ago. It only takes a couple of minutes of research to disprove most of these wild theories, and just a little common sense should make it clear there's no 'Planet X' swinging by every 3600 years, flipping poles and killing all life. We have records from the people alive then, they're full of boring crap about how many bushels of wheat they stored and how many sheckles they paid for a used camel...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shun10 it wasn't our planets magnetic poles being screwed with by a passing planet.

Magnetic poles reversing is an internal planetary thing... magnetic field strength has already dropped 35%... Your gonna need to stock up on sunblock

If anyone has heard of anything similar to that please reply because I want to who made that up.

Zecharia Sitchin
www.sitchin.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Magnetic poles reversing is an internal planetary thing... magnetic field strength has already dropped 35%...

has it really ? please cite your figures to support this .

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Invisible Ink Message

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
has it really ? please cite your figures to support this .

Hmmm still looking for that 35% paper... I may have quoted the wrong value

It is not only the direction but also the strength of this magnetic field that is a concern. In the time of dinosaurs, at an estimated 2.5 gauss, it was eighty percent stronger than it is now.

In the past century there has been a further decline of earth's magnetic field by another five percent down to only 0.5 gauss. This has led Dr. Dean Bonlie to identify a "magnetic deficiency syndrome" resulting from the biological stress caused by the weakening of this "energy base" for life.

www.pureenergysystems.com...

The disorderly-flip theory is supported by evidence from geology that in past reversals the decline was not total. Lava flows that solidified at Steen's Mountain during a lengthy reversal process show that the magnetic poles wandered across the equator three times. Though strength of the field was reduced to about 20% of maximum, there is no record that it fell to zero gauss during that transitional period. (5)

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join