It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

it is widely believed that the 2 crashed spacecraft were scout ships. how does an advanced race come 40 light years and then lose, almost simultaneously, TWO ships within a close proximity?

NEXT if said race DOES lose TWO ships, why do they NOT go looking for them?

is all i want to know, yet no one has any insight...is the answer scary?

They don't. They immediately send another ship to kidnap humans which they clone and then hope they don't die in a bowl on the way back, maybe?
In some cases they get confused and retrieve cows. You can tell the EBENS who have been cloned from cows by their lower high pitched screams and constant chewing action while switching their tails covered by the shawl.

This is not revealed at the moment, but very soon............

[edit on 1-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Remember this guy.

Lets just have fun for now

We see what happens when people stop using there minds

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
To everybody else:

Thank you for the cheers, jeers, slaps on the back, slaps upside the head, the points, and most importantly, the replies and feedback.

sdrumrunner, nice job! I went off on the C Rations about 150 pages ago (fascinating stuff, huh?) and came up with the same type of numbers you did: about 1/3 of their cargo was C-Rations.

A further look at C-Rats shows that about 10% of that is packaging. What a waste of space and weight. 16 one pound cans of salmon = 17 pounds gross weight. 4 five pound cans of salmon = 21 pounds gross weight… hmmmm.

I’m coming at this from the angle that I have to pay by the pound to ship this stuff. What’s going to get me the biggest bang for my buck?

Bulk packaging is the way to go if you want to get the biggest bang. C-Rats are great for bivouac, but that was Not the food stock that was sent to the mess hall.

And to all the others too numerous to mention, thanks again. Some folks were kind of missing my points though.

a) a very standard mundane piece of beat up old wood Could hold the weight in question.
b) the physical Volume of 90,500 lbs of anything
c) and (hopefully) a pleasant diversion from the insanity that was going down then.

oops…

duty calls
twj

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bill,

So far, it's all been pretty wild, no.

You have posted everything anon has sent you verbatim and yet you failed to mention that anon sent you a message saying that the way you are presenting the info is "exactly the way they want it."

Any other messages she sent you that you haven't mentioned (other than the ones where she says things like here's info on cloning but you can't tell anyone)?

I know you might think some of these messages are not important but they are all a piece of the puzzle and, for the record, when someone sends an email to you and says "they cloned our dead but keep it to yourself" they should have kept it to themselves. By telling you, they opened up the area for disclosure and that makes no sense at all. Think about that for a second. They told you in December something that they felt was so huge they said here's this bombshell but, other than you guys, nobody else is ready to hear it yet.

then, a couple of weeks later when the story is starting to unravel they say the world is ready for the bombshell

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Damocles,

We are not ignoring the question, or making light of the idea (well....I did....who am i?) but you are right there is not enough info available to determine why an advanced race would not do so.

I'm with you. It would make no sense they did not.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

I do have one unposted very strange message which I'm almost completely sure was either a straight hoax or a wild red herring. I don't mind sharing that but attached to that needs to be the clear caveat that I think it's nonsense and goes nowhere.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill,

I wouldn't mind seeing it Bill, caveat accepted. It may put a smile on a few faces if it's such a clear piece of fiction, thanks.

Regards

J

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I do have one unposted very strange message which I'm almost completely sure was either a straight hoax or a wild red herring. I don't mind sharing that but attached to that needs to be the clear caveat that I think it's nonsense and goes nowhere.
Best, Bill

Hi Bill,

Once again, thanks for your input. I'd be intersted in reading this message. If you're worried about wild speculation over something you beleive as fake, you could u2u it to me. I'm just curious as to what it is. Thanks!

Deuce

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
we're all curious and the whole story has been wild so far so why should this one be any different?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

He then "talked" to two alien beings telepathically for several hours. They offered him a mysterious hand-held globe to take, but he "knew" somehow that he shouldn't accept it, so he didn't.

Bill...could you elaborate on this ??? why not take it ?? what the hell was it ??

please answer via u2u to not take away from this thread. Thank You !!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi, All –

I've just received this for posting. It was very short and this is all of it. It's a team member list.

It's verbatim expect that I inserted the rows of dots to create a second "column" at a fixed distance. Otherwise, when pasting to the message form, the formatting collapsed and it was harder to read (and not how it was sent).

I hadn't requested any clarification. One obvious hypothesis, unless I've not thought of something, is that the discussion on this thread has been monitored.

As my own personal comment, the issue of 102 being the Team Commander seems strange. The Team Commander seems to identify 102 as a different person.

In the first reference (en route), it's not explicitly stated that the journal entry is that of the Team Commander. In that, if I remember correctly, 308 is not mentioned – so it could have been him/her doing the writing(!). In the second, it does definitely seem to be the Team Commander's log and it seems that 102 is clearly stated to be another person.

This needs other pairs of eyes to check. I may be wrong, misreading or misinterpreting it, or making some assumption I'm unaware of.

I leave it to others to speculate what this all means.

Best, Bill

Team Commander .................... 102
Assistant Team Commander ...... 203
Team Pilot #1 ........................... 225
Team Pilot #2 ........................... 308
Linguist #1 ............................... 420
Linguist # ................................. 475
Biologist .................................... 518
Scientist #1 .............................. 633
Scientist #2 .............................. 661
Doctor #1 ................................. 700
Doctor #2 ................................. 754
Security .................................... 899

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
anon sent nothing more than the list of 12 crew members? Anon is sticking with 12 crew members even after he told us us about the return numbers and the dead and hwo we all saw that none of this adds up to 12?

what does anon have up her sleeve? how can we be expected to accept the 12 as correct when one dies on the way to the planet, two more die during their time there leaving 9 left and 8 come home (7 men and one woman) and 2 stay behind leaving ten living out of 9?

that some fuzzy math there.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have read this entire thread more than a couple of times and all I need to say is why is everything that is coming from Bill end all be all?
It seems to be that the whole research thing has been given up for the easier waiting for answers from another person. As for Bill, I don't know how you do it constanly answers all they people questions and then taking crap for your responses.
Once my research is complete I will post it. Anon/serpo/Bill/Victor have shown the desination but only you can find the way...
Please I beg you all of you.
My fav part of this site is all the research people do on their own. Bill seems really nice and has been so helpful or has he. I don't I'll leave that to everyone but you can get other answer from other places other than one persons opinion.

P.S. sorry Bill I think you are a amazingly cool person but I wish people would try do some research themself other than post a question with you!

Life is a big chess game and we are the pawns..
Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Prior to 21 December, Victor had extensive dialogue with Anon (which I've not had) and there was some information which he was given personally but was asked to withhold publicly. The Archquloid was an example of that. I didn't know that until Victor posted that a few days ago (in response to the "cloning" release). As soon as he released it publicly, I did too.

I believe (but am not certain) that he has more; but how much more, I have no idea apart from that I don't think it's very much. These are questions for you to put to Victor... if he's reading these pages. As I mentioned yesterday, I seriously think that after the bloodbath of a couple of days ago Victor will not now show up here and post.

I do have one other mysterious contact message which I absolutely think is a fraud, but I don't mind sharing it here. However, it's likely to be a wild red herring and we've enough of those already! I do want to help out here so I'll post it if I'm asked to – but we have to be mature about it and not run off with something very weird and speculative and then have others (maybe one-time visitors, operating without context, or finding it on a Google search) picking it up as fact and muddying the waters further.

BTW (although I've not read all the recent pages), I don't see anyone picking up the Roswell issue... I still don't understand how come it's not regarded as more important than it seems to me to be.

Best, Bill

Bill,

This tells me you do have thoughts and info tht you are not shring. You found out Victor had an extensive dialogue with Anon. But you didn't share that?

And you presume he has very little info from that extrensive conversation?

These are important to this dicussion Bill.

I'd like to see the possible red herring e-mail, if you please. It appears it might be of some interst if you mention it. Possibly nothing; but if it pertains to serpo, let us see it and determine if it is relevant.

What are your thoughts on Roswell? If I read corretly Roswell was the beginning to a galactic step; little more than a footnote, like the spot Washington, Napoleon, or any great historical leader started their journey.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In posting 11 the Commander aknowledges that they have a date recorder, but that it isn't working very well:

We have no idea what day it is, only that it is 2319. Our date recorder isn't working very well, according to 633.

Then in posting 12 he states that the date clock they had is packed away with the rest of their gear and they do not know where that is:

But what day? Date? Don’t know. Very strange not being able to gauge time. We have no reference inside this room or this spaceship. The year clock that we brought will be unpacked once we can get to the stowed gear. We don’t know where that is.

Also there are differences in terminology such as referring to being contained in spheres in posting 11:

I'm not sure just how long we were in the containers. We sat in the chairs and a clear container was placed over us and the chair. We were isolated in this bubble or sphere.

And in posting 12 calling them bowls:

We must get into bowl room and get in bowl. No one wants to do that but if we have to we will do that. We must go into bowl room and get in bowl. No one wants to do that but if we have to we will do it. We are lead back to moving room and travel back to bowl room. We climb into the bowl. Some use pot for relief of our bowels and bladders. Then climb into bowl.

And one last thing I thought was interesting:

We have no idea how long we have been inside this spaceship, how long we have been traveling. Didn’t we get into the command station? Maybe I dreamed it. I can’t find the first part of my diary.

If Victor is right, and I'm starting to believe he may be, and this is someone else other than Anonymous who is trying to dicredit what was previously released, is this where he takes a stab at trying to connect the two?

One thing that puzzles me the most, and Bill maybe you can share your thoughts on this, is that if postings 12 and 13 are disinformation. What is truth and what is fact. Afterall, Bill said Victor verified through Anon that the Cloning/Hybridization was true before these posts even came out.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Assuming the following:

Aliens do exist.
Ebens do exist.
The SERPO story is true- or, as it has been cited, 80% true at least...

AND

If Ebens are way more advanced than us technologically...
And they have been cross-bred (as per the 308 story)
And perhaps one or more of them from the exchange program remain here...

WHICH LEADS ME TO A SILLY-SOUNDING SCENARIO:

We assume that Disclosure- that is, Disclosure of the existence of Alien Intelligence,
will be controlled solely by the Powers That Be and the US Government.

What is Disclosure is in fact controlled by an Alien entity?

What is ANON is actually an EBEN?

I know- I can hear you chuckle- but who else has a vested interest in
Disclosure besides the Government? The Aliens do, don't they?

if they can travel close to the speed of light and fight interstellar wars,
I am sure they can figure out email and IP address fakery.

I admit it is a longshot and sort of ridicullous- but it is possible, no-

ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF BILL RYAN's TRUE ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE!

I find that Himalaya story quite germane to this issue...

We all want to believe aliens exist, but no one thinks they are communicating
with us within normally human communication channels, i.e., the Net and email.

Heck- maybe a member here or two at ATS is an alien entity.

I should stop now before I lose all credibility- but I could not shake this thought
as I read Bill's abduction story- HE WAS PREPPED, I thought, FOR THIS MESSENGER ROLE
DURING HIS ABDUCTION...

One other thought:

Another quick theory...

Could Disclosure be happening already,
in the form of cable TV?

The HISTORY channel the other night had 3 UFO shows in a row
during PRIME TIME, and one of them was an IN DEPTH show about
Phil Corso and the Roswell crash, and it was not a garden-variety documentary
about what did or did not happen there-
it was a DETAILED examination of ALL THE TECHNOLOGY was "borrowed"
from the recovered craft- from Kevlar to fiberoptics to Lasers.

Could TV programming be an intentional form of disclosure-
a way of innoccously releasing facts in a manner that does not
seem journalistic, but rather pure conjecture- as a form of disinfo?

Look at your TV or cable guide- is there not an inordinate
preponderance of UFO programming on TV nowadays?

Over and out.

TPM<

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In posting 11 Anon states:

This is the actual, verbatim diary of the Team Commander. It was started the morning of the departure.

And within this diary the commander states:

102 sitting next to me and he is faint. Something feels really funny.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Team Commander .................... 102
Assistant Team Commander ...... 203
Team Pilot #1 ........................... 225
Team Pilot #2 ........................... 308
Linguist #1 ............................... 420
Linguist # ................................. 475
Biologist .................................... 518
Scientist #1 .............................. 633
Scientist #2 .............................. 661
Doctor #1 ................................. 700
Doctor #2 ................................. 754
Security .................................... 899

No big surprise on the surface. Our list with all my annotations:

(no number) Commander (Male)
102 (Male)
203 Weapons Duties (Security? Second in command?)
225 (13th Crew Member is now out)
308 DOA (Male)
420 Linguist (Male)
475 possible female linguist (termed Male)
633 Scientist or Pilot (Male)
661 Scientist or Pilot
700 Doctor (Male)
*Post 11, 2nd after Day 2: 700 is eating it. He seems OK but it is upsetting his bowels.
754 Doctor (Female)
899 Weapons Duties (Male) (Security?)

Easy to make those adjustments.
We did a pretty outstanding job of logic based on info provided!

I'll be back. Just have to check a few things.

Edit: Singular you already have it. I knew I had read that, was just wondering what post it was in.

This might the best comedy since Mork and Mindy!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In post 13 whoever is writing states:

Ok, that we will do. I organize the teams102 will remain with 225.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR
And within this diary the commander states:

102 sitting next to me and he is faint. Something feels really funny.

It would make sense if the first journal entries are from the assistant team commander... Although the first entries also mention 203, so yet again, they've introduced a "flaw" with this latest release. Why is anyone's guess...

Maybe to deflect the direction of the thread?

-rdube02

[edit on 1-2-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Bill,

So far, it's all been pretty wild, no.

You have posted everything anon has sent you verbatim and yet you failed to mention that anon sent you a message saying that the way you are presenting the info is "exactly the way they want it."

Any other messages she sent you that you haven't mentioned (other than the ones where she says things like here's info on cloning but you can't tell anyone)?

Thanks, Crakeur –

I do understand your point. The only other thing is this message below, received the day after the C2C radio show. I ran it by Victor and a few others on this list and they all thought it was hokum. One person did some research and discovered the additional info I'll present below the message itself.

Important caveat: I don't think there's anything to this, and we already have enough wild geese to chase! But it may be useful for us all to have a look at it and then agree to dismiss it.

Best, Bill

Date: 7 Dec 2005 17:16:10 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

A key missing piece of this story is Richard C. Cox. He was the first of the DoD personnel to have their existence obliterated in order to ensure absolute security. Following the new Mexico crash events of 1947 - 1949, Cox was selected and removed from West Point in January 1950. I don’t know why he was selected, but I was present during his extraction from the steam tunnels beneath the Plain at USMA. While his strange disappearance from USMA in the early 1950's is not a secret, his subsequent activities are without record although a rather lame story was concocted and circulated about his involvement in the intelligence community. Cox was selected as the initial subject for project SLUBBY which preceded SERPO. The purpose of SLUBBY was to prepare a "terminal agent" that would join the team with a suitable cover, but would actually monitor the behavior of the other team members and if necessary, terminate the mission with extreme prejudice. Something went very wrong and Cox did not complete his true mission. Although he did manage to terminate certain key members of the team, he was identified and incarcerated by members of the Eben security services before the other team members could be dealt with. The current consensus is that he has died in captivity, but this can't be confirmed. Repeated attempts to obtain information from the Eben security services have failed.

This release of this information will be of intense interests to others that know more, much more. I challenge these individuals to provide answers to the following:

Did Cox expire while in Eben captivity or is he still alive?

How did Eben security manage to compromise Cox?

What event prompted Cox to initiate his orders for mission termination?

Did any of the returning team members discover the full story behind Cox?

Why did Eben security personnel refuse to release any information on Cox?

May we now have the facts to these questions before everyone (including myself) dies away?

One adept researcher wrote to me the following in response. (Victor asked Anon about this but got no reply. Anon sometimes would ignore questions if he didn't wish to answer... or if he had no answer. His non-response doesn't mean anything... other than he didn't confirm it.). I also checked with others on Victor's list, including some with Top Secret clearances, and none of them had ever heard of this.

Agelastus means “stone-faced” or “he who doesn't smile”. I thought the name would be someone from Roman history and it seems it is Marcus Crassus.
www.gutenberg.org... (Search for Agelastus)
en.wikipedia.org...

Agelastus could also mean the bird (Nice Aviary reference, btw).
aradergalleries.com...

Richard Cox did indeed go missing without a trace and there has even been a book written about it. I've not been able to find the conclusion of the book as yet, but I expect the “rather lame story” refers to it.
The following is taken from here:
www.isbn.pl...

"On Saturday, January 14, 1950, at 6:18 p.m., Cadet Richard Cox left his room at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point to go to dinner with an unidentified visitor. The man was supposedly someone Cox had known when they served in an intelligence unit in Germany. Cox never returned. A disappearance rivaling in mystery Judge Crater, Jimmy Hoffa, or Amelia Earhart, the case of Richard Cox became one of the country's most baffling unsolved cases. Embarrassed by the FBI's failure to find Cox, J. Edgar Hoover assigned dozens of agents to the case. Despite a massive manhunt Cox was not found. In 1957, Richard Cox was declared legally dead, and the files were closed. Then in 1985, thirty-five years after Cox's disappearance, a retired history teacher named Marshall Jacobs decided to pursue the mystery as a research project. Through the Freedom of Information Act, he obtained voluminous once-secret files from the Army and the FBI. Jacobs plunged into a labyrinthine search - and what began as a hobby became an obsession. He traveled the country interviewing witnesses from the Florida Keys to the Pacific Northwest. It took more than seven years, but Jacobs eventually found one witness who enabled him to bring the case to closure for himself."

The fact that this is a well-known story and also that J. Edgar Hoover assigned dozens of agents to the case would lead me to believe that he wasn't taken by his own government - It would have been hushed-up.

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join