It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Hi Bill. I disagree. I don't believe engaging in MIND CONTROL techniques is appropriate for something as important as disclosure.

Hi Shawnna,

I really don't think this is mind control, it's more about a controlled release of information which surely cannot be likened to brain-washing in any way.

Only the suggestible can be left open to mind control. Take our government in the UK, their mind control begins in Parliament and is then fed to the populace via their immense media machine; and believe me Mr Blair's government controls almost every section of the popular British media. If USG is behind this it's pretty small time even for a trial run.

If this were about mind control it would certainly be given an acid test here at ATS, just as you are proving by questioning whether this is mind control. We are a naturally sceptical bunch at ATS and we will certainly investigate just about every aspect of any claims of truth in a story; the SERPO story has been no different and has been found wanting thus far.

No arguments from me or probably any other free-thinker out there that tangible proof is required, but one member at ATS will be hoping more than any other that actual proof is forthcoming and presented for all to see is Bill Ryan.

Shawnna, I doubt there's a person alive who'd gain control of your mind and you have to be commended on that, but don't close your mind through prejudice to the possible un-proven link to the Church of Scientology. If Bill is proven to have been less than honest in any part of the voluntary disclosure of his personal details then by all means call him out on it, but as yet all we have is supposition.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This whole disclosure, especially Bill joining the forum, has been fascinating. I like its entertainment value, and of course, entertaining the notion it could be true. If you have stumbled across something in your research that leads you to believe that Bill Ryan is involved in mind control techniques, please share. Or at least start humming the theme to the Twilight Zone!!

Hi Jeddyhi. There are plenty of forums devoted to entertainment. This particular forum is for DENYING IGNORANCE. Now if we can all be entertained, and enlightened in the process - terrific!

I have posted more than enough information for those who are truly interested in understanding what is going on here to figure this out. If you choose to ignore the availability of other information - that is your choice and I do respect that.

I, do not, and will not, engage in any form of mind control by concocting stories that play to our very human desire for understanding our universe - it is not my style. Unfortunately, it does appear to be the PTB who are engaging in this.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Mr. Ryan,

You've asked several times why no one is looking into the Roswell revelations from Anon. I do not wish to rain on your parade but everyone on this forum is probably of the same conclusion that Roswell is a USG
coverup. Roswell researchers have said before that there were two crash sites and Anon offers no smoking gun or hard evidence. Phillip Corso made it clear in his book that Roswell happened but so far no one including Anon has come forward with hard core proof. That subject has been debated to death. Without some hardcore proof such as pics or documents that can be analized, there is nothing new to really discuss, only more conjecture.
Your post regarding the writing style while under stress as confirmed by military research however interesting, did nothing more than substaniate
what was discussed and concluded on this forum. Anyone who has ever written a diary while in a stressful situation such as war, knows this and could easily have faked the style. Here again much needed hard evidence is not forth coming such as copies of actual pages of the logs or diary. Too date nothiing has been supplied for scrutiny but emails which prove nothing. I am saying this because if Anon, Victor or anyone else is monitoring this forum, then it is time to put forth something that will make or break the deal. We have gone well beyond an occasional posting of a supposed log entry. It is time as we say down at the Rusty Pelican to 'Throw us a bone'. Unless of course Anon prefers to read about the size and shape of the pallets used to carry cargo aboard the ship..... or the moral implications of Jesus being an Eben, as interesting as those tid bits are.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
bah....

I feel the term "mind control" thats being used here is lame!
Why lame?
Well if you watch the news - you are being mind controlled there too - i think the use of "mind control" is again just sensationalism thatll give this thread something to chew on until page 400 i guess.

Still waiting for your response mr ryan to my earlier post.

I must be honest/frank - from my own observation of this 180 page essay there is a hell of alot of sensationalism being shown, partly by the same individuals.

I really do not understand why this discussion isnt on the actual serpo site itself.

cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill RyanSurely you don't want me to censor out the bits which are badly written or which make no sense?

no, I think you should post everything you get, verbatim. You haven't done that either tho. I'm curious as to why not.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I'm seeking no financial reward, although this is costing me a lot (I'm not doing any other work at the moment) and my finaicial situation is precarious... this is a full-time job for about two or three people, btw, if this isn't obvious.

At the Laughlin UFO Congress in Nevada on 3 March, I was invited to speak, and am receiving expenses. No fee.

Apparently you need help with this. Want me to represent you? I'll take a fair agent fee, plus expenses of course. This would free up a lot of your time to focus on anon and her message.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
(okay, here is something both on topic and perhaps a nice diversion for people, on top of that, there's visual aides and the math is really easy… take a break)
rock on
twj

torbjon - I hope this doesn't get lost amongst the posts. Thanks a bunch for this info. I just got schooled on cargo! URTM/W.

Cheers,

K

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Crakeur

As long as it continues under the assumption that it's a hoax, and I think that's probably what the majority believes, then it's really not harming this website's credibility. Maybe some of the new members will bail after this and maybe some won't, I don't know. The ones that leave after this probably were here only for reasons of deception so nobody will be crying in their beer after they're gone.

Serpo could attain legitimacy with proof. The balls in their court, it's up to them.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
mr ryan - please respond!

Tell me, have crop circles got anything to do with these aliens who aparently see us as meat to experiment on?

Hi, Skeptic –

I think this is a fascinating connection which I'd never thought of. I think the first modern crop circle was in 1972, but others may be like to research this. I say "modern", because I believe very occasionally they were recorded in ancient times.

Also.. ive started so ill finish, want to expand on your own experience in the himalayers?

Answering this question is a significant risk for me, as it starts to feel very personal. But here goes. The strangeness is very high.

I was taken from my tent at 21,000' at the end of December (Himalayan winter, high altitude night temperature under clear skies about –40F or colder) and "floated" to a disk on the glacier. I felt no cold or discomfort. The mountain was called Makalu, in Nepal – fairly close to Everest, which we could see a few miles away. The disk was about 60' in diameter. I was examined and returned about two hours later.

The next morning, despite having been going very strong in previous days and confident of reaching the summit (conditions were ideal and I was in very good shape), I felt terrible and quit – which was highly uncharacteristic of me.

Meanwhile, a colleague of mine called Dave, who'd left to return to base camp the previous day, had his own contact experience. On his own, he fell into a crevasse – usually, if alone, a fatal accident, whether or not you survive the fall.

He was unhurt, but was convinced he would die (q.v. "Touching the Void" for the kind of plight we're talking about here). Then suddenly, he was out of the crevasse; he'd been teleported out (this was the only way he could explain it). He then "talked" to two alien beings telepathically for several hours. They offered him a mysterious hand-held globe to take, but he "knew" somehow that he shouldn't accept it, so he didn't.

I knew that something a little odd had happened to Dave, because when I was on the way down to base camp I bumped into him at a place where he shouldn't have been (he should have been at base camp by then, but was only half way there). This was consistent with his own missing time, but at the time I explained it to myself that he'd been tired and had just bivouacked somewhere for a while... for some reason, I never asked him. We descended to base camp together.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Where did this come from:
Post #5: Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data.

Was it written by the team leader or added by Anon?
If written by the Serpo member then he would be very prophetic noting technology 30 years in the future. If Anon added then thats a different story.

Hi, longhaircowboy –

I'm pretty sure this was one of the instances in which Victor melded his personal e-mail exchanges with Anon (to clarify points, etc) with his actual post. We're not able to tell exactly what was Anon's original text and what was added by Victor to explain things or add emphasis that he thought was in the best interest.

Again, I support Victor for doing what he thought was right. My own view is that it's best to report the data verbatim rather than edit it. We totally respect one another's different views on this and there is no enmity.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How the heck is the Mind Control business relevant?

I don't remember seeing one post from anyone who believed this Serpo nonsense. Do you suppose there are that many weak minded inidividuals who are reading this and are being swayed? I'm approaching this as pure entertainment.

To me, the bottom line that says this is fake is the fact that they let the crew members loose into society after their return. I imagine they kept them in isolation for a couple of weeks after their return, then gave them bus fare and a carton of smokes and sent them on their way with a promise to never tell anyone where they've been for the last ten years

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Mr. Ryan-
Where did this come from:
Post #5: Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data.

Was it written by the team leader or added by Anon?
If written by the Serpo member then he would be very prophetic noting technology 30 years in the future. If Anon added then thats a different story.
Thanks

This is written in the past tense. So it was presumably written sometime after 1978.
Most people agree that the first laptop computer was manufacutered in 1981.
inventors.about.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
How the heck is the Mind Control business relevant?

You're thinking mind-control in the form of brain implants and turning someone into a "robot" through mind control. As Bill eloquently pointed out, there are different forms of mind control.

Consider the ideas of collective consciousness, a concept mentioned throughout this forum quite a few times actually - by a few different people. Consider the concept of telepathy - the different ways that the EBE's communicate to the earthlings using their mind, or using translation devices. We have quite a few clues here, deep within the serpo story to the "pieces" of truth. But the Intent of providing us - a small sample of the population - this "story" impregnated throughout with bits of truth, is what Shawnna is trying to point out.

I'd highly recommend researching the link she provided and the one I provided as well. There's much more to this than a simple alien planetary travel/hybrid story...

-rdube02

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
"Ebe2 says we are welcome to the planet serpo. Ok, that is the name of their planet"

shouldnt the end bit of that piece of journal go something like:

"then she pronouned something in Eben language that we couldnt understand....i'm guessing thats the name of the planet, we have decided to call it Serpo"

Why would Ebens call their planet something that is essentially English????

It's conceivable that the Ebens engaged in many discussions with us prior to reception of the exchange team and used the word we had assigned for their planet. A typical first contact conversation would probably be something like:
I am Gen. so&so of the U.S. Air Force, welcome to Earth.
Then:
1) Who are you? - labled by us as EBE's, Ebens
2) Where do you come from? - labled by us as Serpo
3) Why did you come here? - to clone your sorry a$$es...ok, j/k ;-)

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
um, Shawna? You and Bill aren’t the only ones here to use their real names…(*sighs, even with pictures I’m still invisible)

Earlier you said:

“For me, analyzing pallet weights and other such nonsense without any EVIDENCE that the story is based in FACT is a waste of the intellectual capacity of this DENY IGNORANCE forum.”

Okay, I’m not a brainiac, (I’m a bozoboy) but the only ‘evidence’ that I have to work with is the serpo web site. I have to compare the information on the serpo site to other information and my own personal experiences in order to test the validity of it… If doing so is a waste of my bozoboy capacity and makes me (and others) ignorant *shrugs* okay. How do we go about validating or invalidating the information?

Prior to Bills arrival on this forum I used to pick apart the HTML code of the serpo site. I felt that that was ‘evidence’ of a sort that was being overlooked, and, like shipping and receiving, web design is something I know a little bit about. I went off on meta tags for a while, and when pages where last updated, and how the html code was formatted… nothing too earth shattering, I’ll admit, but it was knowledge I possessed that I felt might be helpful to the discussion.

A Lot of people thought that that was a stupid waste of time *shrugs* Okay. Like I say, I’m not a brainiac. If what I have to offer is just a waste of space, I’m sorry. It’s all I have.

But if we can’t discuss the content of the Story, and we can’t discuss the mundane html code under the Story… what can we discuss?? And if we aren’t supposed to prove or disprove the Story, then Who Is?

Are you suggesting that we all just sit quietly and twiddle our thumbs until somebody somewhere decides to tell us the whole Story?

I would prefer to be more proactive.

However, I will agree with you wholeheartedly that there is Something Else going on here. Mind Control, Market Research, Stoned Prank, I don’t know, but Something.

rock on
twj

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Okay I'm caught up.
The original post #5 quote was posted by me. I apologize to cowboy for not making a better note of the context. Totally a screw-up in my notes.

I thought the important point was that they went to nearby planets. I certainly expect to see that later in the manuscript. Couple that with the amount of cargo taken and you wonder why they left earth with no means of transportation........

Shawnna you raised a remarkable point this morning that is just sinking in. I'll agree with Dr. Love: No one can take this tale seriously. It collapses on itself simply from the information given.

And yes, it is a mind control issue. When you consider the fascinating aspects involved everyone's mind (including yours) is being controlled to the extent that we keep checking back.

Now I try to focus on the info we're given so that we don't get too far astray that we can be told anything. I'm not trying to help 'them' correct their errors. 'They' keep tripping up. I am only trying to ensure we aren't led so far away from the original idea we can be spoon fed at will.

Like torbjon says: We are processing the crime scene.

Flat out I don't believe all of it. This is neither a government disinfo campaign or a slow disclosure. So what is it?

Its a TALL TALE based on a few government documents drawn up after Roswell detailling a continguency plan of what apprach we would take in the event of actual contact.

Can I prove that? Not in this lifetime.
But never give up the ship......until it sinks.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by garyo1954]

[edit on 1-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
mr ryan - please respond!

Tell me, have crop circles got anything to do with these aliens who aparently see us as meat to experiment on?

Hi, Skeptic –

I think this is a fascinating connection which I'd never thought of. I think the first modern crop circle was in 1972, but others may be like to research this. I say "modern", because I believe very occasionally they were recorded in ancient times.

I thankyou bill for your answers, and i also thankyou for expanding on your experience with e.t - im sure, not an easy task to do, under the fear and confusion this must have caused. I hope also that your friend is also well, and living a full and enlightening life.

The reason i say 1978 as a basis for the sudden influx of crop circles, is this same subject was just on "discovery science" they used 1978 - and i thought to myself... serpo ended in 1978...so here i came. Perhaps if possible you could cummincate with mr x and ask him if crop circles from this period where infact related?

It would interest me, and perhaps others here if the two subjects are closely related , it could actually expand the discussion - as long as it stays within the realms of serpo that is.

How about it matey?

By the way , its mark this end.

take care.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Im a true sceptic]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
People often tend to think of certain concepts as black and white. If you consider a slow disclosure process as a form of manipulation, with the various bits of disinfo mixed in, that is probably correct assumption. However, it may be a "good form" of manipulation, if they in fact have good reasons for doing so (such as what I've already mentioned).

Just like how sometimes a lie can be good (a white lie - ie. "Honey, do I look fat?").

What would piss me off however, is if this is just some experiment and actually has nothing to do with any facts about aliens at all. That would be a BAD form of manipulation.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamoclesNEXT if said race DOES lose TWO ships, why do they NOT go looking for them?

is all i want to know, yet no one has any insight...is the answer scary?

you want speculation or answers?

answers cannot be given because nobody knows.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
perhaps rather than mind control a better synonym is 'psyop' psychological operation. a mind game. us army does it all the time.

BILL

ive addressed my questions regarding roswell, no one has commented. either time. but maybe thats because that would be best in another thread, yet as serpo is directly resultant of roswell i figured here was the place.

so, one last time i put to the group:

it is widely believed that the 2 crashed spacecraft were scout ships. how does an advanced race come 40 light years and then lose, almost simultaneously, TWO ships within a close proximity?

NEXT if said race DOES lose TWO ships, why do they NOT go looking for them?

is all i want to know, yet no one has any insight...is the answer scary?

Perhaps no rescue mission was attepmted by the Ebens because they did not know what downed the two ships. One camp says it was the radar that was being used at the time that screwed up the guidance systems. Another camp says that lightning knocked them down. If the Ebens were not sure of the cause then they would not race right in thinking that the same thing could happen to a third ship. By this tiem it is feasible that the Army could have been all over the wreckage. Another possiblity is that the crashes were staged to get our reactions! Who know!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Bill RyanSurely you don't want me to censor out the bits which are badly written or which make no sense?

no, I think you should post everything you get, verbatim. You haven't done that either tho. I'm curious as to why not.

Hi, Crakeur –

But I have. I've posted everything I've been asked to. With the earlier material posted on Victor's list, I posted that verbatim, not having access to the original messages from Anon. I also stated at the time that Victor had explained openly that he was editing it to some degree.

Things I've not posted are either spurious website contact messages (I have nearly a thousand messages in all, now), and anything which Victor had earlier said that Anon had required him to keep confidential.

I do have one unposted very strange message which I'm almost completely sure was either a straight hoax or a wild red herring. I don't mind sharing that but attached to that needs to be the clear caveat that I think it's nonsense and goes nowhere.

Best, Bill

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join