It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Given the best differences between the two websites with information as well as their independent sources, Serpo has been PURE comedy.

Even more bizarre, 'Disclosure' being stated as the key aspect and point behind Serpo, there is absolutely no relationship to The Disclosure Project.

I wonder why.

LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
they say now but not always. something to do with uncertainty principle and other quantum effects. so the experiment has been repeated with success but not always . the universe runs on magic guys or is it majic?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
ok, i am going to ask this one more time and hopefully, this time, it will be noted.
The journal read:

"Ebe2 says we are welcome to the planet serpo. Ok, that is the name of their planet"

Now, assuming Ebe2 knew the words:

"welcome to the planet"

shouldnt the end bit of that piece of journal go something like:

"then she pronouned something in Eben language that we couldnt understand....i'm guessing thats the name of the planet, we have decided to call it Serpo"

?????

(and even then.....why Serpo??)

Why would Ebens call their planet something that is essentially English????

(edit: to make my point clearer)

[edit on 1-2-2006 by geek101]

[edit on 1-2-2006 by geek101]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

Originally posted by torbjon
Wanna use double wide pallets? ...now the stacks are only 10 feet high. Still pretty tippy slinky wobbly crazy if you ask me… I could do it. I’m really really good. (Really good) I Could do it… but I wouldn’t want to. One little bump at the wrong place and there goes your load.

rock on
twj

Rock on indeed...
Nice analysis, Grizzley Adams.

I took the following photo in Delhi in 1997. Click here
for a large copy. Thought you might get a kick out of it.

However, as enhancedesign has shown us, a 463L military pallet has a capacity of 10,000 lbs.

Originally posted by enhancedesign
Thanks for your work and effort in illustrating your use of standard commercial pallets.

For aircraft transportation, the military uses the 463L pallet which is 88" x 108" and can handle 10,000 lbs on each pallet - well above the 5,000 lbs needed for 16 pallets.

Related links supporting this can be found by Googling "military pallet" or "463L pallet"
Particularly here: www.bcaviation.co.uk...

So, let's revisit the numbers: Sixteen pallets, 90,500 lbs. ==> 5,656.25 lbs. per pallet.

463L = 88" x 108" ==> 9,504 sq. inches, or 66 sq. feet. So, if stacked six feet high, we'd have 396 cubic feet. This would equate to 14.28 lbs. per cubic foot.

If stacked ten feet high, it works out to a little over 8 1/2 lbs. per cubic foot.

A case of 12 C-rations weighs 14Kg (30.8 lbs, source). Now, from photograph here, and the oldguns.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">description which compares a case of C-rations to a case of beer (in approx. size), it seems 2 cubic feet is a *safe* estimate for the volume of such a box... which equates to approx. 15.4 lbs. per cubic foot, well over the 14.28 lb./cu. ft. average if all sixteen were packed six feet high.

Now, of interest is the required volume required to take 10 years worth of C-rations. After all, Anon states (in Posting Five), "As for food, the team took C-rations, military style. They carefully planned for 10 years."

Let us assume they planned for one ration per day -- after all, one ration was supposed to contain a "full day's worth" of caloric and nutritional intake, was it not?

Ten years worth?

That would be 3,652.5 rations... per team member. As there were twelve team members, and each case held twleve C-rations, that would equate to 3652.5 cases.

If each case does in fact occupy 2 cubic feet of volume, then we're speaking of an immense volume of food -- 7,305 cubic feet. Spread across 16 military pallets, each with a surface area of 66 sq. feet (total 1,056 sq. feet) means each pallet would have to be approx. 7 feet tall with food alone.

However, let's assume volume wasn't an issue. Here's my issue:

3652.5 cases, each at 30.8 lbs., equates to 112,497 lbs. -- well over the 90,500 lbs. Anon states they brought.

Therefore, Anon provided false information with regards to either the gross cargo weight or the amount of food brought by the team.

Interestingly enough, Paul McGovern states:

"The team took enough food for two years and rationed it another eight months, but eventually had to eat the visitor's [Eben's: alien's name] food."

By contrast, two years of food equates to only 730.5 cases -- only 22,499.4 lbs. and 1461 cubic feet -- three 463L's stacked rougly 7 feet high.

So is sixteen pallets enough? Yes.

Did Anon provide false information about how much food the team brought? Yes. Guess we can chalk that up to the "20%" fudge factor, eh?

Reverting back to the volume/weight issue, is 15 lbs./cubic foot a reasonable estimation?

Perhaps he just got the figures wrong when he copied them down?

I have wondered why if contact had indeed been established why they didnt try to arrange a suply route or could it be that they (the team) where indeed on a newly occupied planet and theat they didn't have the resources to keep sending ships to earth, or they felt that we humans couldn't take to many trips in space at speed

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi all,

I've been following the Serpo story since it was highlighted on C2C.

I apologize in advance if the following observations have already been touched upon. (I've tried to keep up with this thread and skimmed through the new posts this morning, but haven't seen anything concerning the following)

1: From the little research that I have done, it seems that Dan Burisch has been debunked. I also tried to find whether or not the J-Rod is connected to any other whistle blower's story, but every search seems to lead me back to Dan Burisch's story. The Serpo report mentions J-Rods briefly saying that they exist, but no further comments will be made concerning them. url=http://www.serpo.org/information.html#11]Post 11[/url]
So my line of thought is this: If J-ROD is only connected to a hoaxed story, then shouldn't the mention of it in the Serpo report also indicate a hoaxer trying to "tie" all of the UFO lore together into a nice package?

2: I can't find the post by Mr. Ryan, but he did mention that the death of 308 was previous knowledge that he and Mr. Martinez had acquired. The posts by Anon2 could only have known this if the information was coming from the same source/group. I see this as evidence that Anon2 is not someone disconnected from this adding their own spice. It seems to connect both Anon1 and Anon2 by the fact that the death of 308 was already known and now being disclosed.

I hope that this didn't seem confusing. In all honesty, I began to get a little lost on the new posts.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Enrikez

We are also considering your suggestion of releasing 100 key pages (out of the 3,000) to you and then your forwarding them around the country to the six key individuals you named in your e-mail: Dr ____ ____ , Dr ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ and ____ ____.

Has there been any followup to this?

Hi, Enrikez –

Great question. No, I've heard absolutely nothing about it since back then. Either it's not happened, or those six people have been sworn to silence!

Best, Bill

Have you "sworn them to silence"?

You've shown that you've had info for periods of time before being given the OK to release it, and while I will respect your keeping your word to annon, I will not ask the content of any such "unreleased info" that you still have; however, could you tell us roughly how much unreleased info you still have?

Hi, redmage –

Many thanks. I think this is a misunderstanding. I've posted all the information from Anon as soon as I received it. And I've not "sworn anyone to silence". Even if I thought that'd be a good idea, I certainly don't have that kind of authority! I know nothing about any sharing of documents. However, this is all a very useful question.

Prior to 21 December, Victor had extensive dialogue with Anon (which I've not had) and there was some information which he was given personally but was asked to withhold publicly. The Archquloid was an example of that. I didn't know that until Victor posted that a few days ago (in response to the "cloning" release). As soon as he released it publicly, I did too.

I believe (but am not certain) that he has more; but how much more, I have no idea apart from that I don't think it's very much. These are questions for you to put to Victor... if he's reading these pages. As I mentioned yesterday, I seriously think that after the bloodbath of a couple of days ago Victor will not now show up here and post.

As I've explained before, my role is primarily passive – I'll share information when it's released elsewhere (or when I'm given it) but don't see it as my job to go chasing information to post. I never badgered Victor for releases, and just waited patiently.

The LANL post (80/20) is one example of something I received on the contact form but did not release – because it might have been a hoax. It still might be, but when I saw that the IP addresses were the same, I thought it was important to post it.

I do have one other mysterious contact message which I absolutely think is a fraud, but I don't mind sharing it here. However, it's likely to be a wild red herring and we've enough of those already! I do want to help out here so I'll post it if I'm asked to – but we have to be mature about it and not run off with something very weird and speculative and then have others (maybe one-time visitors, operating without context, or finding it on a Google search) picking it up as fact and muddying the waters further.

My concerns are really to keep the information, and the discussion, on track. I think what's been happening (and this is understandable) is that such is the fierce interest in the topic that while we're waiting for more information, members sometimes pick up just about any wild thing and start chewing on it. That can be counterproductive and even damaging.

BTW (although I've not read all the recent pages), I don't see anyone picking up the Roswell issue... I still don't understand how come it's not regarded as more important than it seems to me to be.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
How was anon1 (victor) and anon2 (bill) verified to be the same person? I saw where it was stated they were verified, but how was that done?

Hi, Valhall –

This hasn't been verified, and is part of the problem. To dig down a bit deeper, the material is coming from the same source (the same e-mail address), but that doesn't necessarily mean a lot!

It might genuinely be coming from the same computer, but the person at the keyboard may have been replaced (one hypothesis) for reasons we may only guess. Or maybe it's the same person, but operating under different orders (another hypothesis). Something has changed, for sure. But we have no way of knowing exactly what, or why. I hope that this is an adequate answer... even if it's a frustrating one (for me, too).

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
BTW (although I've not read all the recent pages), I don't see anyone picking up the Roswell issue... I still don't understand how come it's not regarded as more important than it seems to me to be.

I posted about that WAY back !!! In anon's posts he clearly states

"As for Roswell, it occurred, but not like the story books tell. There were two crash sites. One southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site at Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico.

This little tidbit is HUGE !! It confirms Roswell did in fact HAPPEN !! there's a whopper of a disclosure !!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
also i raised the point of gary mckinnon a long time ago in this thread. Hes not connected in any way to serpo, but what he saw pretty much lends evidence to officers leaving the earth in some project.

Bill could you lend your thoughts to that one. Or anyone else have any views on Gary?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
While mostly all the sources of the information are "hiding" their identity, Bill Ryan is not.

Think about that.

IF this information is THAT dangerous, even Bill Ryan or Victor, or anyone that IS exposed to and publishing the very same information should understand and BE very aware of the apparent dangers that exist to the persons hiding from exposure.

Exposing the information on the behalf of any persons hiding is no different than being the source of the information.

It's called being an accomplice.

Think about it......

Thanks, promomag –

This is an important point and one I thought about carefully before deciding to "hide in the open". The logic goes that if the data is false, I won't be attacked (run off the road, or mysteriously "commit suicide"). And if the data is true, I won't be either. For two reasons:

1) If I sudddenly meet with a sticky end, that will confirm the information to millions of people. ("They killed Bill Ryan. So it must all be true.")

2) Because I'm just a conduit, if I was taken out Anonymous would just find someone else.

Killing the messenger usually doesn't help. If Anonymous met with a mysterious accident, that would be a diferent matter, and he might be a more valuable target. But then, there's evidence that he's not working alone, but is part of a group... so that wouldn't help either...

Conclusion: the USG/Intel factions who are anti-disclosure have a real problem. If I were in their shoes (and had their agenda), I'd resort to disinfo to discredit the story, not violence or legal means. It works far better.

And while we're at it, that disinfo might not be fed directly into the public domain... it might be being supplied directly to Anonymous by an insider claiming to be an ally.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Confirm Or Deny

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

This little tidbit is HUGE !! It confirms Roswell did in fact HAPPEN !! there's a whopper of a disclosure !!

In light of the source, I think "claims" is probably a more accurate term to use than "confirms".

So far, I'm aware of nothing of significance in the Serpo story that has actually been confirmed.

Then again, maybe I'm overlooking it, and if someone can summarize what has, in fact, been confirmed, that would be helpful.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboyCrakeur, I didnt take anything out of context. Are you trying to say that they ran out of ink so just to fill in the gaps that are missing they reference a technology that doesn't exist?

no, I'm saying that the way you presented it was like it was said by the team member and not anon responding to questions about the data. the rest of the comment states something about using data recorders etc.

just pointing out that, while obvious that laptops were not yet invented, it isn't completely off the wall that anon would mention one. I was trying to stop the thread from harping on a tangent that was not an issue.

I'd rather see the thread focus on the issues that have been changed throughout the posts from anon, like the dead and the undead, the language issues etc.

these are glaring holes in the story that have not been answered and assuming anon reads these boards or gets feedback from someone who does, they need to be cleared up.

1. the eben's said something to the effect of "WELCOME TO SERPO" and that was how the crew learned the name of the planet? if someone from another planet came here and asked you the name of your planet would you tell them what it was called in their language or yours? And if they didn't understand your language, would they understand what you said when you said Earth? doubt it.

2. 12 crew left. I don't care what bill says about there now being 13 to start. one the first crew member is missing, Captain Kangaroo says "there are eleven of us left" so, if there were 13 to start, 2 died on the trip. that is not the case. One died and Bill ( I think) said it was a pulminary embolism. By the way Bill, how'd you know that? How'd the doctors know that? The body was reduced to dna or something for cloning purposes. Did they ask one of the clones how he died?

These are the types of faults and flaws in the story that should be addressed. because without these things being corrected, the story makes no sense. I mean, seriously, how can you cast the crew for the movie if you aren't sure how many crew members there actually were?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Originally posted by SINGULAR
Now what kind of alternative energy do you think he could mean.

He said in the speech itself
. Solar, ethanol, wind, & nuclear.

correction, Solar Ethanol, Wind and Nucular. The dolt still can't get it right. And just as he was leaving you could vaguely hear him whisper or maybe he it was

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thought I'd share this link with those who REALLY want to dig into something that I believe is VERY relevant to what we see playing out here in this DENY IGNORANCE forum.

www.think-aboutit.com...

I suspect - based again on researching Victor's email list - that our beloved Anon is hiding within this group of individuals with a significant interest in mind control techniques. I also believe Bill Ryan knows exactly who Anon is. And given Bill's vast experience in Ron's Org (a group based on L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics and Scientology), you can understand why Bill is now involved if you've done your homework on those organizations.

Now I DO look forward to the discussion! Assuming, of course, you're willing to try and connect the dots and get some REAL analysis going with respect to why we are being spoon fed the Serpo saga.

For me, analyzing pallet weights and other such nonsense without any EVIDENCE that the story is based in FACT is a waste of the intellectual capacity of this DENY IGNORANCE forum. If such factual evidence can be produced, then fine. Until then, our discussion should focus on WHY we are being manipulated and spoon fed this kind of information in this manner.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielbarnett4037
also i raised the point of gary mckinnon a long time ago in this thread. Hes not connected in any way to serpo, but what he saw pretty much lends evidence to officers leaving the earth in some project.

Bill could you lend your thoughts to that one. Or anyone else have any views on Gary?

Hi, Daniel –

This is from memory only, but I believe that over a period of time Gary McKinnon (a Brit) hacked into USG Intel computers looking for evidence of UFO/ET contact... and got into big trouble for doing so.

He didn't find the smoking guns he was looking for, but he did find a very strange reference to "off-planet officers", with no explanation supplied.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
I suspect - based again on researching Victor's email list - that our beloved Anon is hiding within this group of individuals with a significant interest in mind control techniques. I also believe Bill Ryan knows exactly who Anon is. And given Bill's vast experience in Ron's Org (a group based on L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics and Scientology), you can understand why Bill is now involved if you've done your homework on those organizations.

That deserves a way above... I'd implore as many people as possible to research this lead - and see where it goes. I know many of you have the ability and contacts to connect the dots... I believe what Shawnna has pointed out above is of critical importance, and I'm interested to see what others have to say...

-rdube02

You have voted Shawnna for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
thanks for the response Bill. Yes essentially that is what he said. Just wonder what that kind of information brings to this discussion, whether or not Serpo is true/False it does lend some credability to the story of an exchange programme.

Although on the flip side he could of been lying.

But evidence to support him is the fact that the US government are still trying to extradite him and imprison him for approx 70 years, hes not allowed to connect to the internet and other restrictions apply to him also.
So a smoking Gun?? I think so.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thought I'd share this link with those who REALLY want to dig into something that I believe is VERY relevant to what we see playing out here in this DENY IGNORANCE forum.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Here...allow me to connect a couple of dots and I'll let the pros in here take it away.

Do you remember the discussion concerning the energy device described in the Serpo story? Many of us correctly made the connection that what is described sounds like"Zero Point Energy".

Now...take a look at the link Shawnna provided and look down the list of players. I'm sure many people here can draw an easy connection to one or two people on that list and Zero Point energy.

Now read this article and find the interesting connection with....believe it or not...scientology.

Enough said...I'll let you guys take it away...

Have fun.

-rdube02

[edit on 1-2-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I also believe Bill Ryan knows exactly who Anon is.

Hi, Shawnna –

I don't, I'm afraid. I have (1) an obvious pseudonym, (2) a name of a real person (a high-ranking Intel official) – which I was given by someone else, and (3) an e-mail address which is appears to be his; but nothing which is proof of anything – and I'm certainly not going to release those.

I have absolutely no hard information about how many people are involved or what their relationship is.

Back to the core of this, here's why I'm hanging in here and not rocking (or sinking) the boat by posting Anon's possible identity, etc:

Taking the LANL contact message as a reasonable hypothesis (remember: it said

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step. )

If this ends in genuine disclosure, and I'm just a patsy who's doing a fine job for them in the initial confusing stages, I'm going to continue doing just that. Disclosure is what I want, and I don't care if it happens this year or next. If these releases are part of that in some way we can only imagine, then I'll continue on, though sometimes it's no fun. I'm not responsible for the content of Anon's material!

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielbarnett4037

Gary McKinnon is in no way connected to or associated with Serpo. Basically Gary is a hacker facing some serious charges. He claims while doing his hacking of the United States Space Command computer, he read a list of officers, terrestial, and non- terrestial. This could be interpreted many ways. It could simply mean officers that are pilots, and officers that are not. Or it could refer to something more to do with UFO's. Who knows. What I am sure of is this list he read was current and up to date, according to Gary himself. The Serpo team returned in 1978. They were sheepdipped and whitewashed before they left. They were debriefed over years. I doubt the United States Space Command would maintain a list of Serpo visitors that returned years before and for all intense and purposes, don't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join