It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CentristI'd be a little worried if he suddenly changed the number to 13. That would ruin the "consistency" with CE-3 and a bunch of things other people have said.

However, it's possible that he's trying to tell us that Paul McGovern is wrong. Remember, you're relying on Paul McGovern's statement that two died ON serpo to come up with the 13, right?

taken from anon's post 1:

"The 12 remained until 1978, when they were returned to the same location in Nevada. Seven men and one woman returned. Two died on the alien's home planet. Four others decided to remain, according to the returnees. Of the eight that returned, all have died. The last survivor died in 2002."(It should also be noted that the four that decided to remain was corrected by Victor to be 2. Did they screw up their story this early and get caught? That would be friggin' pathetic so I will go with no, just a gaffe on the typing.)

So, according to anon's first post. 12 left earth and two died on the planet. 2 stayed on Serpo and 8 returned.

According to anon's later posts 12 left, on died on the way. that leaves 11 landing at Serpo. the same 2 presumably died on the planet because anon said they did. that leaves 9 crew members. 2 stayed behind and 8 returned.

I know I keep bringing it up but much of the other sidetracking conversation is pointless if this one key issue cannot be clarified. who cares if serpo had a relation to crop circles or bills abduction if serpo never happened.

Centrist, my roll call for the crew is taken from anon(s) posts. The only time I mentioned the other alien/ufo folks was when I said that they were referenced as a means of adding juice to ANON"S ORIGINAL CLAIM OF 12 CREW MEMBERS, 2 ON PLANET DEATHS AND 8 RETURNING CREW MEMBERS.

sorry for the caps folks but I'm thinking anon is really old and needs to see the issue as large and bold as possible so that she can address this now.

until then, it is and always was a scam, a hoax, a game, a prank, an experiment etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the cox information is food for the brain big time, that there is something more human to comprehend and my searches arn't coming up blank.

even if bill has ties to scientology, ya can't expect the man to address everything he does in life in one post.

so, if victor was in contact with anon..is he still?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Bill Ryan ....... I have no connection with the Church of Scientology and know no-one in it. Heaven knows what they believe in. The Ron's Orgs I know very well and there is no conceivable connection here.

Best, Bill

www.holysmoke.org...

Scroll down about half-way through the list:

AB BILL RYAN is promoted to PO2 (ADMIN).

Interesting, indeed!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

From Anon's 5th posting, comment #12

Why some Team Members remained!
The two – who died on the Planet Serpo – were placed in coffins and buried. Their bodies were returned to Earth.

I wonder what was wrong with them that they didn't use their juice to make more clones. I mean they made hundreds of 308's and then these two others die and they box em up ans ship em home.

also, the coffins goes against the excuse used to explain the 4 stayed behind comment in the first anon post.

but what's the difference really. the story has so many holes.

without some form of more concrete proof (pics, documents, sources etc) this is exactly what we are all saying it is. an entertaining chain jerk.

edited to correct my cut and paste incapabilities

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Crakeur]

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime

even if bill has ties to scientology, ya can't expect the man to address everything he does in life in one post.

The point is, Bill said one thing, and if what I found is true, it is the exact opposite of what Bill has said.

tek

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
While I am sure the Church of Scientology is quite an interesting angle, every single tie that has been related to SERPO is circumstantial, just like everything else concerning this story.

Shawnna, IMHO if this was a concern that he is the one listed, shouldn't/wouldn't a U2U to Bill be more appropriate, and then disclose the fact after you receive the response from Bill..... After all, there are 1226 Bill Ryan's in the US alone!

Just my .02

[edit on 1-2-2006 by tek]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The point is, Bill said one thing, and if what I found is true, it is the exact opposite of what Bill has said.

Thanks for pursuing this and bringing it to our attention Shawnaa, I think we need to clear this one up before we can move on.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It seems to me like there's a new member entering this thread every so often to keep the fire stoked so to speak. And it also seems like a lot of these new members are mainly conversing amongst themselves or an established member who has completely fallen hook, line and sinker.

I want this to be as real as anyone else but without being able to verify anything, even to a small degree, it makes it hard.

I kind of wish we could delve more into the Church of Scientology aspect of this and ask Mr. Ryan why all of John Travolta's movies suck so bad?

Peace

link   
STOP THE PRESSES! - BILL RYAN POSSIBLE MENACE!

Here’s the thing...

Not only was Bill Ryan’s name discovered on CoS documents, but I have uncovered that he’s the guy who produced "Dennis the Menace!" Of course, I don’t have to tell you what this means. Use your brains! This is truly a deep, dark discovery and we demand an explanation from Bill!

BTW Shawnna,

Just a little humor. It is not my intent to demean your expert investigation. Keep up the good work. But just as we expect from Mr. Ryan, we should be cautious about jumping to certain conclusions until we have examined the supporting evidence. Besides, in the same vein as lite beer tasting great, I believe we have the responsibility to post remarks that are both informative and entertaining. Take care.

link   
Ive been having a dig around on the net, to see If I could find any evidence that backs up the Serpo story and found this written by William Cooper a researcher into the US Government/Alien/UFO relationship. Anybody ever heard of him? or know of If he is a Valid source of Info?

I realise the amount of personnel involved is different but hey whats a few more gonna hurt!

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

"It was agreed that each nation would receive the ambassador of the
other for as long as the treaty remained in force. It was further
agreed that the alien nation and the United States would exchange 16
personnel with the purpose of learning of each other. The alien
'guests' would remain on earth. THE HUMAN 'GUESTS' WOULD TRAVEL TO THE
ALIEN POINT OF ORIGIN FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME, then return, at
which point a reverse exchange would be made. A reenactment of this
event was dramatized in the movie 'CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND.'

A tipoff to who works for whom can be determined BY THE FACT THAT DR.
J. ALLEN HYNEK SERVED AS THE TECHNICAL ADVISOR FOR THE FILM. I noticed
that the Top Secret report containing the official version of the truth
of the alien question, entitled project GRUDGE, which I read while in
the Navy, was co-authored by LT. COL. FRIEND and DR. J. ALLEN HYNEK,
WHO WAS CITED AS A CIA ASSET attached to Project GRUDGE -- Dr. Hynek,
the one who debunked many legitimate UFO incidents when he functioned
as the scientific member of the very public Project BLUEBOOK. Dr. Hynek
is the man responsible for the infamous 'it was only swamp gas'
statement.

I'm not to sure when this was written but it was definately pre 2001 as William Cooper was apparently killed by the government in that year!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello all, been watching for last few days(and checking sepo.org everyday for weeks) and just joined.

I would urge everyone not to jump to conclusions, but the team list concerns me. The numbers inconcistancy needs addressing and Anon's list could have been lifted straight from this thread. Titles like "Pilot" and "scientist" seem very naive for a DIA insider however I will reserve judgement for now!

ANON YOU ARE OBVIOSLY SKIMMING THIS FORUM IF YOU WISH THIS INFO TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY EVEN WITH PLAUSABLE DENIABILITY WE NEED MORE RESEARCHABLE DATA , PLEASE CMMON U KNOW YOU WANT TO

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Bill Ryan ....... I have no connection with the Church of Scientology and know no-one in it. Heaven knows what they believe in. The Ron's Orgs I know very well and there is no conceivable connection here.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill. I'm really hoping you can help me (and others with an interest in this aspect of our Serpo saga) understand something. I found information that would lead me to believe that, in fact, you did have a connection with the CofS - and - assuming it is the same "Bill Ryan" - a very deep connection at that.

This link takes the viewer to a page that lists Scientology's "Sea Organization Flag Order 3476 - 5; July 12, 1975; Promotions - Officer's Selection Board - 2nd Quarter 1975" where an individual with your name apparently was promoted to PO2 (ADMIN)?

www.holysmoke.org...

Are we to believe that there is another "Bill Ryan" who was deeply involved in Scientology's Sea Organization in the mid- 1970s?

Always,
Shawnna

shawna, bill will appreciate your input here, i am sure.

when i first brought up bill's connection with the cos/ron's.org, he assured me and eveyone else that he had nothing to do with the cos and knew no one there.

by raising these further corelations it will help bill clear things even further and ensure that the way ahead is free from as many 'mines' as possible.

i wish people would stop saying 'don't be hard on bill', bill knows the score, he chose to be the 'messenger' and he welcomes the scrutiny to ensure that all the methodology controls are water tight as we proceed further.

shawna, with respect, and to you bill.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Ive been having a dig around on the net, to see If I could find any evidence that backs up the Serpo story and found this written by William Cooper a researcher into the US Government/Alien/UFO relationship. Anybody ever heard of him? or know of If he is a Valid source of Info?

I realise the amount of personnel involved is different but hey whats a few more gonna hurt!

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

"It was agreed that each nation would receive the ambassador of the
other for as long as the treaty remained in force. It was further
agreed that the alien nation and the United States would exchange 16
personnel with the purpose of learning of each other. The alien
'guests' would remain on earth. THE HUMAN 'GUESTS' WOULD TRAVEL TO THE
ALIEN POINT OF ORIGIN FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME, then return, at
which point a reverse exchange would be made. A reenactment of this
event was dramatized in the movie 'CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND.'

A tipoff to who works for whom can be determined BY THE FACT THAT DR.
J. ALLEN HYNEK SERVED AS THE TECHNICAL ADVISOR FOR THE FILM. I noticed
that the Top Secret report containing the official version of the truth
of the alien question, entitled project GRUDGE, which I read while in
the Navy, was co-authored by LT. COL. FRIEND and DR. J. ALLEN HYNEK,
WHO WAS CITED AS A CIA ASSET attached to Project GRUDGE -- Dr. Hynek,
the one who debunked many legitimate UFO incidents when he functioned
as the scientific member of the very public Project BLUEBOOK. Dr. Hynek
is the man responsible for the infamous 'it was only swamp gas'
statement.

I'm not to sure when this was written but it was definately pre 2001 as William Cooper was apparently killed by the government in that year!

I think most everyone in the UFO Community knows the William Cooper story. Later own in life he pretty much thinks the whole Alien thing is just a bunch of crap the government is feeding us.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Best, Bill

Hi Bill. I'm really hoping you can help me (and others with an interest in this aspect of our Serpo saga) understand something. I found information that would lead me to believe that, in fact, you did have a connection with the CofS - and - assuming it is the same "Bill Ryan" - a very deep connection at that.

This link takes the viewer to a page that lists Scientology's "Sea Organization Flag Order 3476 - 5; July 12, 1975; Promotions - Officer's Selection Board - 2nd Quarter 1975" where an individual with your name apparently was promoted to PO2 (ADMIN)?

www.holysmoke.org...

Are we to believe that there is another "Bill Ryan" who was deeply involved in Scientology's Sea Organization in the mid- 1970s?

Always,
Shawnna

While this does seem like a strange coincidence I think thats all it is a coincidence!

If you type the words Bill Ryan into a google advanced search I'm coming up with around 207,000 hits among them

Bill Ryan will teach your dog to skateboard-
www.tawzerdogvideos.com...

Bill Ryan Death Row visitor-
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

I'm not trying to take anything away from your research you seem to be digging as much as, if not more than everyone else but all you have is a name! Even if Bill is lying which I personally don't believe he is, all he has to say is no thats not me and were back where we started. Its not like there is a picture of him in his 20's next to it!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

I'm not sure what the "Ron's Org" issue is. Happy to answer all questions. It's an offshoot of the application of the personal development techniques of Ron Hubbard which is unconnected to the infamous Church of Scientology (whose "Enemies List" I'm on, c.f.). I've been involved in it for twenty years. It bears the same kind of relevance to Serpo as if I were a Buddhist Lama or a Catholic Priest or an Aikido Master.

Best, Bill

Not really, because as far as I know, Catholic Priests don't believe in Alien Hybrids... Freezone/Ron's Org on the other hand...

Care to elaborate?

-rdube02

Hi again, rdube02 – I have absolutely no personal knowledge of what you're referring to. I have no connection with the Church of Scientology and know no-one in it. Heaven knows what they believe in. The Ron's Orgs I know very well and there is no conceivable connection here.

Best, Bill

I apologize - I should have reposted the entire previous post so all can see the context of the information Bill posted that I am referring to. The only reason I didn't is because I've been dinged a couple of times by mods for quoting too much.

However, given this very fast moving thread - I feel it necessary to make sure everyone see this in the context it was presented.

And what follows is my previous post related to the glaring contradiction.

www.holysmoke.org...

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
[quote
I'm not trying to take anything away from your research you seem to be digging as much as, if not more than everyone else but all you have is a name! Even if Bill is lying which I personally don't believe he is, all he has to say is no thats not me and were back where we started. Its not like there is a picture of him in his 20's next to it!

I absolutely agree - which is why I've asked Bill to help me understand this. If he says this is NOT him, I will take him at his word - unless proven otherwise.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I couldn't stay away......

Bill,

Can you help me understand the Mary Sutherland part of this?
What little I have shows she is had a talk with you about SERPO for BUFO- Para-normal And UFO Radio. (Note: Not BUFON)

Her splash page says:

"Mary Sutherland speaks with Bill Ryan on the Project Serpo,
The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program Ryan is the author of the site serpo.org....."

AUTHOR, she says?

For $7.99 we can listen to that talk and Rev. Juliet Nightingale sermons while Red Elk asks "are you right with the father and Sgt Clifford Stone tries to convince us the EBENS are not someone we might take home to dinner?"

Apparently Ms Sutherland is charging to allow you to listen her read serpo.org.....all it costs is $7.99?

I am still trying to tie the International Branch of the Lion of Judah into all this.......what would a church be doing with this story on their site?

"Strange indeed," says 450, "Very deep does we seek."

[edit on 1-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Bill, I vaguely remember you mentioning something about the headers of the last two posts on Serpo.org vs. discussion with Victor re the source of the other material. 13a was the point of departure for all of us because
1. It, along with 13b smacked of discontinuity with all previous Serpo.org posts. 12 boarded, 13 arrived, one dead. Now 12 arrived, one dead, two more to die later, still 13.
2. We all sensed a huge level of disingenuous manipulation by the change in tone and the level of conflict with previous information already distributed to us. This should explain to you why this group is so intent on resolving the incongruent (may I use the word?) manipulation or mind control perceived subconsciously by most of us re 13a and 13b. Until these inconsistencies are fully resolved (and they are not yet) the skeptics will be right.
Could you please check the headers of both sets of data (yours and Victor’s) and refer back to us your findings or at least point to the posting where you may have already done that? This would help us tremendously in defining the 80% truth /20% false issue. Personally, I think the earlier ATS posts a hundred pages or so ago hypothesizing two DIA factions destabilizing the release effort in an internal but externally apparent battle on Serpo.org may not be so far off.

For the rest of you, I pulled these altruistic quotes off my old website that I have not updated in a while. It is to remind everyone that addition and subtraction is a basic tenet of mathematics that is not altered even in Serpian space and that this may be an attempt at group think control indeed. The relevance is a desire to help focus the discussion with more clarity of defining the issues in the discussion, at least for me. Shawna was talking about the subtle behavior modification techniques of behavioral science (which is based in sociology) extended to the spiritual realm of good vs. evil, not nose inserts by aliens.

"Few sometimes know when thousands err."
John Milton, Paradise Lost

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Dr. Martin Luther King.

Politics is defined by successful reification of ideas. Reification is defined as the process if reinforcing beliefs to achieve specific ends. It can be done with truth or with lies. Each has its inevitable result. False witness leads to the destruction of the liar and the victim, while truthful witness is beneficial to all. Hitler used the prior. Which one do you use? (My quote)

"Let us look at the world not as something we have inherited from our parents, but as something
we have borrowed from our children."
-Anonymous, Kenya

There is also that quote from Sherlock Holmes and Spock from a Star Trek movie: “How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR
In posting 11 Anon states:

This is the actual, verbatim diary of the Team Commander. It was started the morning of the departure.

And within this diary the commander states:

102 sitting next to me and he is faint. Something feels really funny.

Singular raises a very good point! The crew is back to 13 members. Here is a roll call posted by Bill earlier from Anon. I've added numbers to more easily count the crew members.

1) Team Commander .................... 102
2) Assistant Team Commander ...... 203
3) Team Pilot #1 ........................... 225
4) Team Pilot #2 ........................... 308
5) Linguist #1 ............................... 420
6) Linguist # ................................. 475
7) Biologist .................................... 518
8) Scientist #1 .............................. 633
9) Scientist #2 .............................. 661
10) Doctor #1 ................................. 700
11) Doctor #2 ................................. 754
12) Security .................................... 899

The team Commander cannot be 102 since he refers to 102. Strangely enough, the author of this journal entry is definitly the Team Commander as he mentions separate seats above the other team members for himself and 203, who is listed as his assistant. This list from Anon is not accurate. What does that say for accuracy concerning any other data from Anon?

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Jeddyhi]

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join