It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
bill..please address this:

from anonymous post 13b We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments

and this:

from anonymous post 13b I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments.

so what really happened?? What is the deal with the obvious error ??

Hi, Alpha Grey –

Well spotted. I'd not noticed that before.

I have absolutely no idea how to account for these anomalies – unless (as per my above) we're being confused deliberately especially to "soften us up" for something major.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi, Shawnna –

Many thanks, and I appreciated the way you posed the question. No, that's not me. I was never in the Church of Scientology, let alone the "Sea Org" which was a 24/7 full-time job.

My own timeline round about that period is that after graduating in 1974 I worked for six months as a nursing auxiliary in a hospital (because I was thinking of studying medicine) and then spent the summer of 1975 at home with my parents in Kent.

In early September 1975 I went to start my Teaching Certificate at Aberystwyth, having decided not to be a doctor. I only became interested in Hubbard's personal development "clearing" processes after I did the est training in London in 1984, and wondered where on earth he (Werner Erhard) had got it all from.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill - and thank you for the detailed response.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne
Second, I'm not a UFO geek, nor have I had a strong interest in them. In fact I stumbled on the Serpo web site by a typo while googleing....

1. I have yet to see one solid piece of evidence from ANYBODY in, on, around, underneath, or in any location of the SERPO group that any of this is real. (Strange not even one cell phone photo of an open "yellow book")

Welcome to ATS, i hope you enjoy your stay.

one thing that caught my eye when i read your post...you said you don't have a strong interest in ufology...but you refer to the "yellow book". lol, thats not exactly "common" knowledge! you gotta do at least a little digging for that.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by el cid]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Quote from a Jack Sarfatti e-mail:

"Ron Stahl says Martinez is simply mainly copying Robert Collins's book Exempt from Disclosure in the Serpo story. Martinez is an idiot and so is Collins. Therefore, the physics anomalies are because they are incompetent not because of any real anomalies. This certainly seems to be a plausible hypothesis. Allegedly some other idiot in DIA is an accomplice. You can guess who I guess that is? :-) "

Bill knew this December 8, 2005.

Hi, Gary –

Yes, Jack copies me on all his e-mails. I met with him in San Francisco last month and we spent a delightful and entertaining four hours together. He's a charming man, and very bright. He's also proud of the movie trivia fact that the was the model for the brilliant "mad professor" in Back to the Future. He believes Serpo is disinformation.

The point about Colllins' book Exempt from Disclosure is pertinent. Much of the Serpo information (in areas where it overlaps) is broadly consistent with that in Collins' book. But the question is is it chicken or egg?

Anon could have got his material from the book (a good example is the Energy Device, where the information almost exactly tallies)... or it could be because both accounts have their basis in the same prior facts. There seems no way to tell.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Quote from el cid: start

one thing that caught my eye when i read your post...you said you don't have a strong interest in ufology...but you refer to the "yellow book". lol, thats not exactly "common" knowledge! you gotta do at least a little digging for that.
Stop

Hope I form this quote thing right, no not really any digging to fine out a "yellow book" is aledged to exist. I found it on the Serpo.org site.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by CasualOne]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
One thing I mentioned earlier and would like to re-iterate...
The "mission log" could be in the spirit of "stream-of-consciousness".
Meaning they write down data as they observe it at first, and later on RE-write the information based on what they've learned.
I could see where a mission like this would be overwhelming at best.
Also, perhaps we are seeing personal logs of multiple crew members, as suggested earlier, or perhaps, if it is one person's logs, they tend to refer to themself in the third person.
Bob Dole anyone?

I would like to thank Mr. Ryan for doing his best to report all this to us as it unfolds.

That said, I'm still sitting on my fence and watching.....

P.S.
CasualOne....nice critical thinking

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ahnikah]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks Bill,

I am noticing the serpo site is changing.
Will everything be preserved as is?
How much will be added (if anything?)
Or will this be a total redo?

Thanks,

G

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mr. Ryan,

(First off I apologize if I've missed a previous post about this.)

Mr. Ryan, have you considered contacting Anon and requesting he give us some data to back up his claims?

It seems to me that with each new post we're getting further away from any kind of hard proof and more into fantasy. Surely Anon can see that by refusing to post any kind of evidence or data backing up his claims that he's actually hurting the serpo story and only giving everyone that much more reason to be skeptical.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Can you help me understand the Mary Sutherland part of this?
What little I have shows she is had a talk with you about SERPO for BUFO- Para-normal And UFO Radio. (Note: Not BUFON)

Her splash page says:

"Mary Sutherland speaks with Bill Ryan on the Project Serpo,
The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program Ryan is the author of the site serpo.org....."

AUTHOR, she says?

Hi again, Gary –

I use the term "author" myself on the home page of the website (six times). It means that I created the site and input all the text.

It's a proper use of the word. Authors do not all write fiction. Authors also write biographies and textbooks and technical journals... and create websites.

From the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language:

dictionary.reference.com...

2 entries found for author.

a. The writer of a book, article, or other text.
b. One who practices writing as a profession.

2. One who writes or constructs an electronic document or system, such as a website.
3. An originator or creator, as of a theory or plan.
4. Author God.

tr.v. au·thored, au·thor·ing, au·thors

1. Usage Problem. To assume responsibility for the content of (a published text).
2. To write or construct (an electronic document or system): authored the company's website.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
again the issues get sidetracked with semantics.

casualone, welcome aboard. I don't think I've ever heard an american use the term gents before, other than, maybe one of those old time american movies where everyone tries to sound british. I think I shall add it to my vocabulary.

Bill, since anon is not giving us what we want and we are running around in circles talking about pallets, cults, etc, allow me to ask a more important question.

how's the weather in switzerland, whereabouts were you and any opportunity to hit the slopes?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogberts not
Bill, I vaguely remember you mentioning something about the headers of the last two posts on Serpo.org vs. discussion with Victor re the source of the other material. 13a was the point of departure for all of us because
1. It, along with 13b smacked of discontinuity with all previous Serpo.org posts. 12 boarded, 13 arrived, one dead. Now 12 arrived, one dead, two more to die later, still 13.
2. We all sensed a huge level of disingenuous manipulation by the change in tone and the level of conflict with previous information already distributed to us. This should explain to you why this group is so intent on resolving the incongruent (may I use the word?) manipulation or mind control perceived subconsciously by most of us re 13a and 13b. Until these inconsistencies are fully resolved (and they are not yet) the skeptics will be right.
Could you please check the headers of both sets of data (yours and Victor’s) and refer back to us your findings or at least point to the posting where you may have already done that? This would help us tremendously in defining the 80% truth /20% false issue. Personally, I think the earlier ATS posts a hundred pages or so ago hypothesizing two DIA factions destabilizing the release effort in an internal but externally apparent battle on Serpo.org may not be so far off.

Bill, did you see my post on the previous page? My request is still valid.

Do any of you remember the Chilbolton cropcircle that was all the rage on Coast to Coast just before 911 happened. This thing has the same feel of Hoaxification. That thing died and was never mentioned again on Coast as far as I can remember. Mostly because, I believe, it exacltly coincided with the introduction of C2C in England and a trip by Art to that lovely island.

5thworld.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thanks Bill,

I am noticing the serpo site is changing.
Will everything be preserved as is?
How much will be added (if anything?)
Or will this be a total redo?

Hi, Gary –

Yes, everything will be preserved.

At the moment it's only changing because (a) I'm adding new information, and (b) I brought the home page up to date to orient new visitors about the evolving history of the receipt of the information.

The site format itself may change, though. I've been offered professional help with a redesign (my web skills are adequate but limited) – simply because the information page is now huge and takes a long time to load. I'm thinking of subdividing it into the various different posts, with a side menu to navigate around easily between them.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogberts not
Bill, I vaguely remember you mentioning something about the headers of the last two posts on Serpo.org vs. discussion with Victor re the source of the other material. 13a was the point of departure for all of us because
1. It, along with 13b smacked of discontinuity with all previous Serpo.org posts. 12 boarded, 13 arrived, one dead. Now 12 arrived, one dead, two more to die later, still 13.
2. We all sensed a huge level of disingenuous manipulation by the change in tone and the level of conflict with previous information already distributed to us. This should explain to you why this group is so intent on resolving the incongruent (may I use the word?) manipulation or mind control perceived subconsciously by most of us re 13a and 13b. Until these inconsistencies are fully resolved (and they are not yet) the skeptics will be right.
Could you please check the headers of both sets of data (yours and Victor’s) and refer back to us your findings or at least point to the posting where you may have already done that? This would help us tremendously in defining the 80% truth /20% false issue. Personally, I think the earlier ATS posts a hundred pages or so ago hypothesizing two DIA factions destabilizing the release effort in an internal but externally apparent battle on Serpo.org may not be so far off.
Hi, dogberts not –

Many thanks. As far as I'm aware, all the information is coming from the same address. But that doesn't mean the same fingers are on the keyboard, or that the address hasn't been cloned, or that the original typist isn't operating to different orders. I really have no idea yet quite what's happening, any more than anyone else has.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
to bill ryan-

thanks for the response.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
no photos, no hard data

just more Serpo rubbish that could have been made up by some teenager with an active mind.. i'm getting tired of this.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Can you tell us what an offog is?
I haven't come across that particular term in a long time.
Has something to do with Allamagoosa I think?

Hi, Gary –

This question is a real pleasure to answer.

Nearly 50 years ago, Eric Frank Russell wrote “Allamagoosa”, the funniest science fiction short story it’s ever been my delight to read. In this exquisite little tale, the captain of a space cruiser is notified that there is to be a mandatory routine inventory inspection. It’s a hassle, but he must comply. After days of work, everything is accounted for except for one item, which reads simply: “offog, one”.

No-one can explain the offog and no-one has a clue what it is. Fearful of admitting to his superiors that the item has been lost, he fabricates a little white lie that he’s awfully sorry, but the offog had disintegrated in a hyperspace jump. The story ends with the captain staring at an urgent telex recalling every ship in the galactic fleet – at a cost of trillions of dollars – pending an investigation into the disintegration of the ship’s official dog.

The entire story is here – it takes ten minutes to read and you'll be smiling for hours.

www.scifi.com...

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
no photos, no hard data

just more Serpo rubbish that could have been made up by some teenager with an active mind.. i'm getting tired of this.

ditto.

I have one last question of everyone before I go back to work:
How much of the Serpo data was already published before it hit Serpo.org and how much was new data? My intent is to see if neutron may be right. The story has a few too many inconsistencies. At least the Chilbolton event was a powerful exercise in cropcircle making skill, both intellectually and technically.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bill,

Just a thought that i wonder if you have any info on. I am assuming that a major problem that could put this story into doubt, would be the gravity issue. Now unless there planet was the same size and the same make-up as are own, the gravity on Serpo would be different.

If the gravity on the planet was lighter, then they would experience a problem similar to what the space station personnel suffer, maybe not as bad. There bones become weaker because of the lack of weight on them, thus this would have caused problems when they returned home after 10 years.

Space bones

Now on the other hand, if the gravity was a lot stronger the result could be just as bad. Some of the issues could be:

A). either they start to lose there height, due to the extra pressure.

B). They end up with serious bones and joint problems, e.g. Arthritis.

C). I am assuming they would also suffer from problems with breathing. They could also suffer with problems with blood flow, something similar to what pilots feel with G-force.

Another point is, what about the oxygen issue. I am assuming that the planets air would not be the same make-up as Earth's. Now even if there is a slight difference in the amount of oxygen present then this would have a really major effect on the body.

I think these are serious points that should be answered by whoever is privy to the Serpo information.

Pickle

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

It's a proper use of the word. Authors do not all write fiction. Authors also write biographies and textbooks and technical journals... and create websites.

Best, Bill

Sorry Bill,

Had a son problem and had to leave for a while. His mother (my exe) wanted to scream at me for something he did. So I turned my hearing aide off while on the phone. (Didn't hear a thing all.)

But again thanks.

I have no problem with the term author. But I would ask now, who originated the site? Seriously. Someone had to have something to start with.

Did Victor just get an e-mail that said create a site.
And write what I say.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi guys,

apologies for quoting myself, but I just wanted throw this into the mix again; Bill does this look familiar, is anyone else picking up such a link?

Regards

J

Originally posted by gingerlad
Hi guys,

you may remember that information was introduced by one of Bill's sources who introduced the ARCHQULOID? I've come up with something and wanted to open it to the forum, all feedback is welcomed. (pass the hard hat!

ARCH - Bow or Nut (Nut was mother to Osiris and Isis and her body is depicted in an arch; her body is thought to be Arched over the Earth).

ULOID - like a scar

Q - Quotient (Masonic Symbol)

All this could be related to the Eye of Horus??

Horus was the son of Osiris and Isis; and Isis is linked with the star Sirius - the dog star.

Links to Anubis, protector of Osiris - Humans with dogs heads?

If my thinking on this is accurate then the story may be heading towards the Egyptian gods visiting ancient Egypt, a theory which has garnered support over the past few years and was best typified in the film and TV series StarGate.

Could be the ramblings of an idiot, but at least it's a theory!

Best Wishes

J

EDIT; smilie malfunction

[edit on 31/1/06 by gingerlad]

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join