It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
9-5, what timezone? We are all in different parts of the world. Or maybe just me.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
9-5, what timezone? We are all in different parts of the world. Or maybe just me.

I am on EST, so it's December 4th, 11 pm here in Philly at the moment.

I am kind of sparadic when it comes to posting. Sundays I almost always am at home, but weekdays I have classes, and a lot of work in addition to working part time. A good bet for me on weekdays is between noon and 2 EST.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Russian Federation would like to say its has been asleep for the last 2 days

TRF will supply NK with any parts for Ballistc missiles it wants and any miliarty support it need TRF firmly sides with NK and will help in a time of war

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
NK accepts the offer from Russia and requests they join in the upcoming excercise with China and NK.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The Russian Federation would be more than happy to jion with china and NK

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
TRF will supply NK with any parts for Ballistc missiles it wants and any miliarty support it need TRF firmly sides with NK and will help in a time of war

In response to Russias shocking and unprecedented act of nuclear proliferation and violation of the NPT, South Korea calls for full economic sanction against Russia by her allies, and also MX Peace Keeper ballistic missle technology from the US to counter Russias offer of nuclear weapons technology to North korea.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The Russian Federation is simply giving NK the tec to defend it self as SK it requesting of the USA

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Err, technically, ballistic missile technology can only actually be used for the offense. The only defence it offers is a deterrence, which doesn't work when the other side has got more. But anyway, the PRC supports the Russian decision to aid NK.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
The Russian Federation is simply giving NK the tec to defend it self as SK it requesting of the USA

Russia is in clear violation of the NPT.

In addition, North Korea already has nuclear superiority over South Korea.

Beyond that, South Koreas requests for US weapons have been defensive up to this point, while giving NK ballistic missle technology is clearly offensive.

Again, South Korea demands it's allies to put economic sanction on Russia in response to a clear violation of the NPT, and blatant disregard for regional ballance.

South Korea implores the United states to put a full priority on strategic missle defence systems, as Russia is offering an unstable dictator in North Korea technology that would allow him the ability to hit any where in the world with a nuke in under an hour.

South Korea also requests that the US allow the sale of the Peace Keeper ballistic missle along with warheads to South Korea so that it may gain strategic balance with the North.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
In addition, North Korea already has nuclear superiority over South Korea.

What I meant is that SK has nuclear superiority over NK with US backing.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The US announces the deployment of USS Alabama, and USS Alaska. SSBN-731 and 732 to the Sea of Japan.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If Russia does not retract it’s offer to North Korea concerning nuclear missile technology the US military will take action to ensure that the NPT treaty is upheld. The US military will also take action to protect our ally South Korea and make sure that no nuclear technology enters North Korea.

The US has not offered any nuclear tech to South Korea and we expect China and Russia to do the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
TRF would like to appilogize as it was playing sim citys 4

The Russian Federation request that NK sighn a treaty that NK will not hit any country outside ASIA with the tec TRF is giving them

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
***BREAKING NEWS***

After an emergency meeting called by South Korean leadership, all comunication and trade has been severed between South Korea and Russia.

This comes in the wake of Russias shocking withdraw from the NPT and subsequent open ended offer of ballistic missle technology to North Korea.

South Korea issues a warning to any citizens in Russia to return to South Korea ASAP.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The United States rejects the Russian alternative and insists that Russia retract it’s statement concerning nuclear tech transfer to NK. No country in Asia that is an ally of the US will be intimidated by North Korean nuclear supremacy.
For the last time the US urges the Russian Federation to retract is statement concerning the transfer of nuclear tech to North Korea.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The Russian Federation would like to state any attack on the Russian homeland i.e nuclear attack will be meet with full retalation from all branches of the Russian army

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Russian Federation will not back down from any threat from any country the only nation able of stopping this is NK and none other

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
South Korea again requests full inclusion in the US ABM program, pointing to unabashed ballistic missle proliferation to it's north as more then just cause.

It also requests all available air defence assets available to the UK and US be redeployed in South Korea along the DMZ.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
NK greatfully accepts Russias offer and "promises" that tech. gained from Russia will be used only in defense of NK and our allies.

-NK signing off to get some sleep, so don't nuke me!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54
-NK signing off to get some sleep, so don't nuke me!

Just wait untill I gets me some peacekeepers... Mwahahahaha

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join