It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Paris Riots Spread To Twenty Suburbs

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

The problem here is, that you all would LIKE to belive that the French Riots are the work of organized Islamic Groups - yet a bunch of Angry Young Kids are doing all the Job. There is no Islamic Jihad - yet you all would LOVE to belive that, so that the entire Anti-Muslim Agenda can be Excused for you. You all would LOVE to see that happen, so that all the Illegal Activites of the US could be approved.

[edit on 9/11/05 by Souljah]

First of all, who ever said these guys were organized? I think we all just said they have like interests..ie..raping and murdering without fear of the authorities. That is what started this whole thing, the crack down on raping women most notably underaged girls who do not follow thier muslim rules for women.

Now those rules are fine for an arab country..I guess but why would someone who liked living under that kind of law move to a country that goes 180 degrees from it? If only to pick up and try to install the same brutal, tyrannical way of life why not stay where you were?

I know its customary for different cultures to try and bring a little of their heritage with them..and in fact, we celebrate that here in the US but to try and change the entire in situ culture is assinine.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

I know its customary for different cultures to try and bring a little of their heritage with them..and in fact, we celebrate that here in the US but to try and change the entire in situ culture is assinine.

Assinine indeed.

In Canada there are many examples of the same force at work. Certain cities and portions of other cities have become microcosms of the culture from which the population has emigrated. As you say, it is a benefit for Canada to have a little of that way of life evident in our societies. I have no problem with much of what they add...foods, language, clothing, rituals like weddings, ceremonies of all types do nothing negative and only broaden our understanding of the world as a family of nations.

But...when those differences become conflict in courts, it degrades into a costly affair. Of note, there was a lengthy problem which revolved around the turban and whether it could be worn as RCMP uniform. Also there was the small knife which young Sikh men wished to be able to wear in schools because they deemed it a religious right. While those were two instances among many, the former held little danger while the second certainly did.

Recently, there was a huge effort by Muslims to institute Sharia within the Ontario Provincial legal system. It failed after a huge outcy against the measure caused the premier to sink the initiative.

I don't know how much of this is relevant to the situation in France. The issues, while not clearly defined, seem to be focussed on the difficulty of these young people to successfully integrate within the society. Lack of opportunity because of racial backgrounds is the recurring theme I hear in the media.

Bottom line, though, in response to your post, astrocreep, is 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'.
(or is this rule now too antiquated?)

[edit on 9-11-2005 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Latest info: Some are defying the curfews (Not a Good Sign) What good is a curfew that begins at 12 at night? Hello France open your eyes and change it to 8 or 9.

Another good sign is they plan on deporting some of the idiots.

Fr ench Riviera City of Nice Imposes Curfew

Authorities in the French Riviera city of Nice imposed a curfew on minors and authorized police raids Wednesday, and the nation's interior minister said the government should deport the 120 foreigners convicted of crimes during the wave of rioting and unrest.

Looters and vandals defied a state of emergency with attacks on superstores, a newspaper warehouse and a subway station.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Kindly note now they have started looting (not a good sign) :shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I fail to see why finding reasons for the riots is being equated with supporting rape, thuggery and murder. No one is making excuses for these people they are just pointing out some of the factors (now openly acknowledged by the French govt) that have helped to aggravate this situation. If the army had to go in and in the course of trying to protect people and property killed some of the rioters I personally wouldn't be greiving but by the same token if they went in guns blazing and slaughtering indiscriminately, well that's a different thing altogether.

I have no great respect for Islam, nor any great loathing of it either. With regards to some of it's more intolerant aspects, especially where women are concerned, I strongly condemn it and hope all moderate muslims do the same, however saying that justifying rape is a purely muslim cultural practice is misguided beyond belief. That kind of thing goes on throughout all societies either overtly or covertly. Perhaps we should use the same knee jerk, generalising mentality being displayed on this thread and explain this by coming to the conclusion that ALL MEN are animals, sex crazed monsters and misogynists and rapists.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I suppose it's old fashioned or naive, but I feel you don't run unless you have something to run from.
Even if these were illegals, it is wrong to blame the police for the death of these two men, and an excuse on the part of the mob to behave poorly.
It seems to me that we are seeing a lot of this behavior, all over, not just in France or America, we see it at sporting events and college parties, it appears that people have no self control any longer and any excuse to give in to the baser of human reactions is jumped at with glee.
It is indeed a shame, that we can't deal with the issues in a more productive way. I don't know what the answer is, but I do know that this is not it.

( I agree that we need to be a bit more pissed off than we are about what is happening to our rights and constitution, but rioting isn't the way)000

[edit on 9-11-2005 by llunasea]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I find it interesting, that Muslim-Bashers can get away with almost anything they say, but God Forgive, that people say something against the Jooos.

Emphasis mine

Tempers are heating up here, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread get shut down when such hateful, racist, anti-Semite garbage is being passed off as a reply to an argument.

I can imagine the reaction if some of the more common pejoratives were used to describe the Muslims in our world.:shk:

[edit on 9-11-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here it is:

Since people are on here, each claiming theirs is the "religion of peace", we settle the violence this way.

If a Christian commits an act of terror, we destroy a church.

If a Jew commits an act of terror, we destroy a synagogue.

If a muslim commits an act of terror, we destroy a mosque.

Anyone think this is not fair?

Wonder what the final tally would be?

[edit on 11/10/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think there would be a lot fewer mosques around if we chose that solution centurion.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Churches and synagogues would be demolished just as fast as the mosques.

Why does this always have to turn into "You Vs Me" when it has nothing to actually do with any of us ? lol c'mon now!

All any of you are doing is proving we can't engage in an adult discussion on important matters.

If this information or topic upsets you so much stay off it and let the people who have information to share and those who want to learn from others play because this is nothing short of ridiculous.

If you feel so strongly about something try going about sharing your opinions in a thoughtful way that may actually teach somebody something, not make them angry.

Keep the snipes and belittling in your head and try only type the things that may make sense to another human, THEN we may get somewhere.

Oh and I just wanted to clarify ....

Originally posted by FlyersFan

And do you have ANY Idea why Muslim women are supposed
to wear hijabs and not provocative clothes?

According to them just wearing blue jeans is 'provocative'.
Provocative = provocating. Inciting or stimulating into action.
So just by wearing blue jeans I'd be 'asking for it'.
THAT is why
the hijab is pushed onto women.
[edit on 11/9/2005 by FlyersFan]

Hell yeah tight clothes are discouraged, because they discourage men lusting after the woman, hence helping to prevent a man wanting to have sexual intercourse with her and at the same time respecting her God because he asks she doesn't flaunt her ASSets ... is that such a crazy notion to you?

I don't recall Mary ever being depicted in a halter top and a mini skirt, it is just as frowned upon in other religions, just not enforced as much as it is in Islam.

it's ok because alot of other people don't get the concept either. Allow me to try help you understand better ....

Hijab is worn to prevent the obvious shape, or form if U will, of the female body being obvious to strange men, ie: men the woman does not know.

To "Ihjab" is to prevent men getting turned on at your ass hanging out of your skirt or your boobs popping out your turtleneck .. as so many young western women (and sadly enough some of the old ones
ugh) are so fond of calling "fashion" these days. You can't say you haven't seen women wearing some ridiculously hooker-ish outfits now can you ?

"The men" do not make the rules nor is hijab "pushed" on anybody, it is the woman's choice to wear it, if she doesn't wear it she is not a faithful Muslim IMO because yes, it IS a big part of the religion and is about respect.

And just to clarify. I was born Muslim but do not practice, so I never refer to myself as Muslim. I live in a western society, was born and raised in one (and love it!) and don't "judge" anybody least of all for their appearance.

And I hate that "some" Muslims make all seem bad, as is in this case, the topic.
Now back to it ....

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No kidding. Read my post. I said that Katrina was MORE EXPENSIVE.

here is your quote :

Katrina was bigger and more Expensive then the Tsunami disaster

See where the word "bigger" is in you sentance, So then don't come running after me saying "i did not say that,read my post", cause you did say that.

The tsunami, while tragic that 160,000 +/- died, didn't cause as much
financial damage as Katrinia. The area wiped out in the tsunami was
dirt poor.

Oh i get it, poor people just don't matter as much as say...American people... i forgot that sorry !

The people who died in the tsunami need nothing. The survivors need
help but frankly, they didn't have all that much to begin with so the
cost of replacement of their way of life is much smaller.

Do you really mean that ? Or is that sarcams, i cannot imagine anyone lying so hard to themselves in order to beleive such utter lie. but you're free to think that, the rest of us know better.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Fox News did a special last November on the issue of Muslms in Europe.

I've posted the videos in this thread:
Eurabia - Muslims in Europe

They cover Britain, France, Spain and Sweden.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Hijab is worn to prevent the obvious shape, or form if U will, of the female body being obvious to strange men, ie: men the woman does not know.

To "Ihjab" is to prevent men getting turned on at your ass hanging out of your skirt or your boobs popping out your turtleneck .. as so many young western women (and sadly enough some of the old ones
ugh) are so fond of calling "fashion" these days. You can't say you haven't seen women wearing some ridiculously hooker-ish outfits now can you ?

"The men" do not make the rules nor is hijab "pushed" on anybody, it is the woman's choice to wear it, if she doesn't wear it she is not a faithful Muslim IMO because yes, it IS a big part of the religion and is about respect.

Oh, I see now. Thanks for explaining. So, it is the woman's responsibility to make accomidations and endure inconveinence in her life because the men in her society can't or would rather not have to control their own sexual urges?

That is soooo 6th Century.

It seems like just another area where the men who have no self control seek to make someone else responsible for their lust, or their anger, or their feelings of inferiority (real or imagined).

"We're horny and it's her fault. Let's make her cover herself, and make it legal to beat her because we have no self-control."

"We're poor and it's their fault. Let's burn their stuff (or anybody's stuff for that matter)."

"We're angry and it's those dirty (insert any non-islamic group here). Lets wipe them off the map."

I see little differrence in the mindset of those who would enslave women under such a pretext and those who would incite violence like that taking place in France recently.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

You have voted Ambient Sound for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

You summed up their attitudes quite well Ambient.
There seems to be no personal responsibility, it's always someone else's fault.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just heard they are now calling out the riot police and putting curfews in place. Took them long enough.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
WOW errrr "ok"

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
My guess is that Al Qeada will try something outside of France while we all stare at France like a deer in the headlights.

That is my own quote from 11-08 inside this thread. On 11-09 (9-11?) it happens. Within the last hour or two, it looks like al qeada is keeping its promise to retaliate for the US operation Iron Curtain. However, "predicting" terror in Iraq is alot like predicting rain in Seattle.

Anyway, when London had their "911," I sort of stumbled across that to.

Creeping myself out.

Honestly, I only post about half of what I preview (in terms of my number of posts, not content within).

It looks like Paris is in the beginning stages of calming down. But in two months, all the people that are in jail for rioting will be out so look for round two SOON.

Is that Chirac's idea of harsh punishment? He should really come out of hiding and try to be a leader like Rudy G of NYC was on 9-11-01.

This must be a real egg-on-the-face experience for France right now. Whats going on in France is really about poverty and desperation but that doesnt matter. Its being painted into terrorism and even the rioters are chanting "Allah is great."

Trumpet blowing amatures giving a concert. Whatever......

What you have in France are a bunch of bigots that want everything handed to them on a silver platter versus more bigots that think they ARE that silver platter and are to good to bother with such "scum."

After all, they were kind enough to let the immigrants into France. What more should they have to do?

The other day, I was watching FoxNews and some guy from France wanted to turn the interview into a discussion about USA 1955 and Rosa Parks. From what I understand, France had a field day with hurricane Katrina calling America racist for its handeling of it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and they dont like the fit even though it fits just fine.

France needs to worry about whats going on in France in 2005 before it becomes a European problem. Europe would appreciate it, Im sure.

We all have a certain degree of racism in us, some more then others. France IS USA 1955 to a lighter extent. If France wants to talk about history in the mid 1900's, lets talk about how the nazi's rolled over them and how we, the racist turds that we were, had to go over there and save them for them. They dont seem to anxious to talk about that.

They dont like to talk about their involvement in Viet Nam either.

Or how filthy their hands were in Iraq.

But what you have are two groups of people full of arrogance and bigotry trying to co-exist. They each have their own ideas about how the earth should be and neither understands how anyone could think it should be run any other way.

On the sidelines, you have the whole world either laughing or tsk-tsk'ing at France and company.

Get used to it. These are just the battles before the real war begins. Today's teens wont see a day of peace in their teen years.

WWII was over in half a decade. But I see this war going on for afew decades because nobody wants to deal with what really has to be done to live in the illusion of peace.

The only way to win a war is to shut down the other side. You cant fight to a tie like we did in Korea. You cant just chase Saddam out of Kuwait and then call it good for 12 years.

I know exactly what the US Democrats though of Iraq when Clinton won the White House in 1992; this is the Republican's mess, the Republicans can clean it up. And Clinton kept it on the back burner until the Republicans got the White House back.

After seeing how Clinton DIDNT deal with Iraq, Republicans were anxious to settle the situation. Well, looks like both parties got their wish. Bravo. Yet, everyone continues to complain.

I try to be a fair person. You know, make love-not war. That kind of thing. But in my own neighborhood, a gang of Columbian nationals did a home invasion, terrorizing everyone inside with the threat of murder if the family didnt cooperate.

In a matter of days, that poor family has turned their home into a military zone with burgler bars and outdoor cameras (plural on the cameras).

Im sure those Columbian nationals have a good reason for what they did. They just dont feel like turning themselves in and explaining it.

So what do we do?

First world nations have a responsibility to developing nations to support them to an extent. But then they come to your country and pull this crap. And if you dont simply accept that they destroyed your car or terrorized your family, your a racist.

Oh sure, its 1% of the whole group doing all this mayhem.

But take another example; a 3 time convicted child molestar feels up your attractive teenage daughter. How are you suppose to accept that its your fault for letting her dress like that? How are you suppose to understand that the guy is otherwise a good person-he just had a bad childhood? Well, that makes it all okay. Go ahead and rape her if it makes you feel any better, sir. And when your done, maybe we can all, you and my daughter to, maybe we can all sit down together and talk about in therapy. Doesnt that sound .......stupid?

Its enough to make your head explode if they dont do it for you first.

Even America's biggest idiot, Rodney King, said it best; "Cant we all just get along?"

Rodney knew the answer to that question before he asked it.

Each and every one of us carries a certain amount of hate. All you can do is recognize it and try to keep yourself in check. Some hate more then others and some control it better then others.

But some, as we see in today's world, deal with it on the other extreme.

But when your confronted with it, when its your family and your property; when its your city and your country, you have to pick a side.

If we measure everyone on a Gahndi-Hitler scale, where do YOU fall?

And how passive or aggresive does the situation have to be for you to adjust your location on that scale.

Its difficult. You see whats going and you wonder if you should take matters into your own hands.

But when its all said and done, suppose the public, the media, and the law disagree with your actions. Even though you thought they were valid.

What now? You may be going to jail for the rest of your life when you thought you were doing something good.

Everyone has their own perspective of situations and no two perspectives are the same.

So, what will happen to man. Will man survive himself? I think man will endure. We will get through the next 1,000 years but in doing so, we will still wrong each other every step of the way.

So, philosophy aside, how do we get out of the global jam we are in? And why should I follow your example when mine, opposite of yours, is better (IMO).

Since Ive been half way decent at having guesses come true, Im going to make another guess.

Then Im going to hope and pray that Im wrong.

Someone in the middle east or in europe is about to stand up and give us all a solution. And shortly after, he will show his true colors; slicing and dicing through all in his way. Its also a prophecy of Nostradamus but it seems like the next logical step anyway.

Remember, Hitler thought he had a good idea. He thought we all just misunderstood him.

We know the French misunderstood him. And his resolve.

The muslims think they have a good idea. And the French misunderstand them to.

The United States thinks it has a good idea. And the French misunderstand them to!

And so do the muslims (misunderstand the US).

The US has three choices; we can have a draft and crank up the war and just start invading countries left and right in the name of (fill in blank here), we can pull out of Iraq and all and just leave it all alone and hope in doing so the world will turn into utopia, or we can keep doing it on the current level continuing all the misery and dread for the future.

These are our choices.

We can try to be full of love and peace but violence beats peace every time.

Hitler proved it. France is proving it. Rodney King proved it (or rather the Rodney king incident).

Really, what SHOULD France do? What SHOULD the French muslims do? How can anyone say they should go back to talking when, obviously, talking hasnt worked.

So, should we be for war, peace, or just stand in the middle.

We can be war mongols, cowards of confrontation, or not make a decision and be the whining victim of whatever everyone else decides for us.

At any rate, this thread still has some life in it.

Hopefully, my post will help us all approch the issue from a different angle.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Hell yeah tight clothes are discouraged ... I don't recall Mary ever being
depicted in a halter top and a mini skirt, it is just as frowned upon in other
religions, just not enforced as much as it is in Islam.

'enforced' ... you mean the woman is raped because 'she is asking for
it'. She is beaten because she isn't submissive until the religion.
Just because a woman wears blue jeans or doesn't wear
a scarf on her head DOES NOT MEAN that she is 'asking for it'. That's
just a pathetic excuse by men who want to rape.

And Mary isn't depicted wearing a halter top or mini skirt because
there weren't any 2,000 years ago.

Hijab is worn to prevent the obvious shape, or form if U will,
of the female body being obvious to strange men,

A man will know that a woman is standing there with, or without,
a hijab on her. Considering that men don't wear them then
logically the hijab will automatically signal that it's a woman anyways.
All men will know what is underneath a hijab. A woman is.

nor is hijab "pushed" on anybody, it is the woman's
choice to wear it

Perhaps in America. But the rest of the Muslim world????
They have to wear it or they are considered 'asking for it' (to be raped).
Of course they are pushed to wear them. You could ask those poor
Saudi school girls about it .. you know .. the ones that were burned to
death in the fire because they ran out of their burning school without
them and the MEN firefighters sent them back into the flames to get
them.

If wearing a hijab was optional and there were no social pressures
put on women, then I wouldn't care about it. Truth is ... there ARE
social pressures. There are threats to the women who don't wear
them. Physical and sexual threats. And in reference to your
comments about boobs sticking out from sweaters etc ... I also don't
care for some of what is passing as 'fashion' these days however
even if a girl does wear a shirt that shows that she has boobs ...
so what? Everyone knows that girls have breasts and having a
few curves show is NOT an excuse for a man to rape a woman.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
i cannot imagine anyone lying so hard to themselves in order to beleive such utter lie. but you're free to think that, the rest of us know better.

A lie? Yeah right. It's the truth. For you to claim I'm telling a lie
is pathetic.

The dead people DO NOT need aid. The survivers were poor to begin with
and aid to replace what was lost to them shouldn't cost the billions upon
billions that have been thrown at the region. Katrina left millions of
survivors with nothing. No food. No shelter. No medical care. No
schools. No infrastructure. Nothing. THAT is what costs money.

I acknowledged the loss of life in the tsunami was much higher
than Katrinia. However, I absolutely stand by what I said ... Katrina
was bigger ... meaning more expensive. You obviously can't understand
simple economics. And yet you think you 'know better'
That's
YOUR problem.

Oh i get it, poor people just don't matter as much as
say...American people...

No. People who are DEAD (tsunami) don't need help whereas
the POOR people in Louisiana are still alive and do. You are confused
as to the difference between poor people and dead people and
which still require food, medicine, housing, schooling and the rest,
aren't you?

Go back to the subject at hand - the Muslim riots in France.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
It seems like just another area where the men who have no self control seek to make someone else responsible for their lust, or their anger, or their feelings of inferiority (real or imagined).

I wish I had some more applause. You'd get it Ambient.
This is so on the target!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

People all over the World, Rape - Catholic Priests Rape young Boys, is that GOOD?

Souljah....first off Catholic priests are not taught that raping young boys is good.... Are there people from every race, culture and religion that rape, torture and kill for pleasure or whatever other reasons? Unfortunately there are such people, but the societies they come from normally do not teach them to do these things.

But radical Islam, and Sharia law, teaches that a woman that does not follow the strict rules of Islam are "easy women." (without using a more derogatory word which radicals use) There is a big difference there Souljah.

If the problem was because of the policies of France, why is it that there are the same radical Muslim problems also in other countries such as Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Germany etc, etc?

Is it the the policies of these countries that ones that are causing the problems? or is it the Islamic radical element that is causing the problems in these and other countries? I am pretty sure that what is happening all over the world shows that the problem is the later.

Hey, the French Cops also Raped two Foreign Women - how do you think that helped to "Incrase the Peace" in French Ghettos?

As i said, there are many people, from many walks of life that do these things, that's why there are laws against these criminal acts; and because some criminals, police officers or whoever, are committing some of these criminal acts, it doesn't mean that Islamic radicals, or anyone else, should be free to do the same things or even worse criminal acts.

Islamic Extremism is the answer to Corporate Colonialism. Pretty simple if you look at it from afar. There would be no Islamic extremism, if there were no western interventions in the Middle Easter affairs - you agree?

No Souljah, radical Islam has existed pretty much since the 7th century AD. Moderate Muslims have deviated from the old ways of Islam.

Before the appearance of Christ and the New Testament, Christianity also taught that committing atrocities in the name of religion was alright and it was a duty.

The difference is that now this is not the case for Christianity, and while there are moderate Muslims that don't want to follow the old ways of Islam, there are radicals that want to do the same things that were done in the middle ages.

There was no "Corporate Imperialism" when the newly converted Muslims decided to spread Islam by the sword throughout the world in the 7th century AD.

There was no "Corporate Imperialism" when Mohammed raided caravans, beheading even those who surrendered, and then he and other radicals would take women from those raided caravans as "slave wives".

That's the sort of life and the times that Islamic radicals are "stucked in" and are "trying to bring back to the world."

You are Hanging on to the Extreems here. It is like I would be Labelling the entire Catholic Church for Rape and Abuse of young Boys. When talking about Rape, you failed to mention how the French Cops raped Foreign Women - why is that? It did not FID your AGENDA?

I am not "hanging on extremes" Souljah. You are just trying to difuse the situation and claiming these radical elements are the victimcs by making exagerated generalizations.

I never said the entire Muslim community is like this. I said Islamic radicals are like this, and those countries which are Islamic nations and have Sharia law in place are also doing these things and even worse in many cases.

You were also "trying" to give as an excuse that noone is doing anything about Saudi Arabia.... Souljah, these criminal acts are not happening only in Islamic societies anymore. The radical elements of Islam are bringing these criminal acts to western nations.

Or according to you it is not the problem of these western nations when radical elements are bringing more criminal acts and destruction Souljah?....

Yea sure, put words in my Mouth. A woman is RAPED in America every two #ing minutes - how do you JUSTIFY that?

Did I ever claim that all the crimes in the world are only committed by the radical elements of Islam? They are certainly bringing a large chunck of crimes to the world, but they are not the only ones.

I just wonder....exactly how does your above statement justify the radical element of Islam bringing more rapes, death and destruction to these nations?.....

And do you have ANY Idea why Muslim women are supposed to wear hijabs and not provocative clothes?

Because Muslim women are supposed to be submissive to the men. Thats another reason why little girls are deprived of their clitoris in Islamic nations with dull and sometimes rusted knives and broken bottles. This is normally done by the father as he yells to his daughter that he is the man and she must be submissive to him, but at times the mothers do it too when the girls are 5 years old or so.

Khm - Can you show me a WAY out of these Ghettos and out of that way of life? Even the French Goverment now is admiting, that they have done NOTHING in past 40 years to improve their situation, and now they are waking up and starting to change things. Nobody wants to live in these Ghettos, why do you think THEY WANT TO?

One of the articles i gave states that there are families who have left the ghettos because their daughters keep being raped.

Again, if this was only a problem because of France's policies towards immigrants, why is it that so many countries have the same problems and have riots just like in France?

...but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

What in the world does that have anything to do with what is happening in France and other European countries?....

Don't you think that YEARS of Prejudice, Racism, Poverty, Poor Employment do something do a Group of People living in Ghettos? Sure, it is easy for us to talk about it, when we have equal opportunites like the rest of the west.

They were doing the same things in the countries they immigrated from Souljah. Yes poverty, racism, etc is a problem in many parts of the world, but the cause of this violence in particular comes from the culture these radicals were born and grew up being indoctrinated into. Even in democratic/socialist societies we see that the same radical education is still being indoctrinated to 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims.

Again - you are using your "Rape Key" to Convict these people of a Crimes, that they are not entirely guilty of. Why did French Cops Rape Foreign Women? Was that the Right Thing to do? I am sure that these Women were Daughters and Sisters of some Muslim MEN in French Ghettos - how do you think they FELT at that moment. You have a Mother, a Sister or a Wife - think about it! I know Violence does not pay. But tell that to these young Kids, which lived to the Laws of the Urban Jungle for decade, and well, this is what they learned from their current "Home Land".

The crimes committed by these youths have nothing to do with the crimes committed by some non-Muslim people in the same community because those same crimes are viewed as "normal" from the countries these people come from.... You don't seem to want to understand that, or for some reason you are trying to avoid this fact.

They just want something, everybody wants - and they CAN'T get it. Frustration, Anger, Hatred - these are the Feelings they know very well.

So why is the majority of the rioters Muslim youths then if "everyone wants the same thing as you claim"?.....

This is going to be an increasing problem with Europe and the entire White Race - because the White Race is Dying out and White Europe is getting old and tired and basicly, there are not enought Young White People to maintain the majority of the population in Europe.

The "white race is dying out and there is not enough white people to maintain the population in Europe"?...... Where in the world did you get that statement?...and is that the reason why Muslim radicals are committing these crimes and trying to install their own caliphate in Europe?

Immgrants are now filling that GAP - immigrants from Africa, Asia, Middle East are now the NEW Generation of European Citizens. Thats becase they have lots of Children - and the White Man doesn't. Same problems in Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Sweden, Benelux countries, Denmark etc.

Right, so now it is the fault of the "white races" that these kids are rioting and committing violent crimes.... i got ya Souljah....

Does the Criminal Law give the COPS the Right to Rape Women also?

The difference is that most cops are not like that Souljah but those immigrants that come from radicalized Islamic nations see this behavior as "normal."

ME?

Yes you....

You can NOT be serious! I mean, me and some other people here are the ONLY ones trying to lower the LEVEL of Hatred and Racism in this Thread, and I am the STRONGEST PROPONENT TO VIOLENCE? Please!

You are trying to claim these kids that are rioting and committing these crimes are the "victims" when most people can see they are the problem and not the victims.....

Come down, and check some members on the War on Terrorism sub-forum, and check out what they have to say about Muslims and how would they Nuke them and Wipe them off the Face of the Earth, and how GREAT it is, that US Forces are using Banned Weapons on Iraqi Civilans, and how A-OKEY it is that US Legally TORTURES and ABUSES people in Detention Camps. THATS promoting Violence, mister "Whats-the-name-of-the-crater-in-shape-of-a-mouse-on-the-second-moon"!

First off none of that have anything to do with this thread.

Second of all, i have seen enough of your responses in the terrorism forum and other threads to know where you stand.

Seriously - Grow up.

I can say the same about you. It is time for you and others to actually put the blame where it belongs instead of trying to blame everyone else except those who are committing these crimes.

And you will NOT Convince me, that the ENTIRE Blame here is on these Angry Young Kids and that they are Rioting because they are Muslim! I wonder, How many Muslims do people who BASH them here, actually know in REAL life - outside the world of Cyberspace and the TV-propaganda?

My father's best friend in Europe is a Moroccan, yes a Moroccan, and i know a couple of people that are from Iraq and are working in the same company i work for. None of them believe the radical teachings and denounce them, and none of them give excuses for what these kids are doing, and what a great majority of immigrants from those countries have been doing for 30 years.

Then I suggest the "Civilized West" goes to the Saudi Arabia - the MAIN ISLAMIC STATE WITH SHARIA LAW - and removes the current regime and installs a democratic one, like in Iraq.

And i suggest that you come to realize that Europe is not Saudi Arabia and does not have the same laws as Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries, and "immigrants" have to assimilate into the European society, instead of trying to make Europe assimilate their Sharia laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join