It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Paris Riots Spread To Twenty Suburbs

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Its only been in recent years but how long have we been talking about muslim radicals who want to dominate and conquer other countries? seems like it's pretty clear whats happening, Europe under siege.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
Does anyone else think this could allow the EU and AU and AmericasU, to come? And possibly push into another WW-whatever?

HAHA...No.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
And yes it is bizarre, I am sure we have to have more then one ATS member who living in France. Perhaps they just do not want to wash their laundry if you will in public. I agree, it would be nice to get first hand info rather then second hand via the media alone, which we all know can say anything they want just to sell papers.

Ok shots, pack your bag and pick up your ATS passport and AMEX.

It's about time ATS had it's own rambling reporter.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It seems to have spread to the Netherlands now and is still going on in Belgium.

news24

The Hague - Several youths set ablaze two cars and damaged a third vehicle in the Dutch port city of Rotterdam on Saturday night in an apparent copycat of the ongoing riots in France, the ANP news agency reported.

news24

Brussels - Belgium registered its worst night in a week of attacks on vehicles apparently inspired by the riots in France, with 29 cars, trucks and buses torched around the country, the government said on Sunday.

Police detained about 50 people in downtown Brussels on Saturday evening after a tense standoff between officers and groups of youths.

[---]

Police were investigating the cause of a fire at a nursery school in the southern town of Colfontaine.

Europe is in sad shape.
They should never opened their doors to non-Europeans.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nirvana686
Youths actions are justified

They are not justified....

What should be justified is the police using more force against these radical Muslims.

You think it is justified for these radicals to kill a man who was trying to put out a fire that was close to his apartment?..... or it is justified to throw stones at a 13 month old kid?.... or any of the other crimes those radicals are committing in Europe?.....

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

news24

Europe is in sad shape.
They should never opened their doors to non-Europeans.

Thanks for that update on the Dutch incident Ace, if it were not for your posting news 24, I probably would have missed it

Very good news source I might add. I bookmarked them for future reference I might add.

=====

JS

No way am I ever going to France again:shk:

Most French are far to arrogant for me, but I will go to Louisiana where they have the lovely French Cajuns, now they unlike individual citizens in French are friendly, funny and boy can they cook.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
France is doomed .......

Muslim families in France on average have 4 children, native Frence people have 1.9. So with Muslim being 10pc of the population and doubling (at current rates) every 20/30 years France has around about 50 years till she is majority Muslim......
So needless to say at the French elections in 50 years time the "Nuclear armed car burning hooligan French Islamic party" will be in charge.

Scary huh? but a very possible scenario ....

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good thing it will happen in 50 years huh. We already have here today nuclear armed christian fanatics which are on crusader war for oil and power across the globe.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by G_o_l_d_y
Good thing it will happen in 50 years huh. We already have here today nuclear armed christian fanatics which are on crusader war for oil and power across the globe.

Really?? Where can can i join there mailing list? bet they have some interesting stories to tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is a real cause of the French current problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
care to explain that Graph there buddy? I see it is hinting at taxation, but how does it break down and what is the "misery" number?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My fear how long will if be that incidents like what happened in Jordon will be happening in westren countires. Oh wait forgot London bombings. What is really unfortunate, Jordan is one of the few Islamic countries which treat its citizens Farley and whishes peace with Israel. It’s a shining gem of freedom in the Islamic world.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

They're going to have even more of a tax problem because of the demands of the rioters for more improvement to the neighborhoods, more government sponsored job creation etc..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

They're going to have even more of a tax problem because of the demands of the rioters for more improvement to the neighborhoods, more government sponsored job creation etc..

Yep and its going to be the middle class in France who's taxes are going to pay for this mess. At lease the rioters wont have any exuse for being jobless, plently of contruction work .

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm sitting here wondering suddenly, if the immigrants can cause this kind of havoc, why don't they just go home and do it there. Why don't they go back to their own countries, band together and raise hell till it gets better THERE.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I'm sitting here wondering suddenly, if the immigrants can cause this kind of havoc, why don't they just go home and do it there. Why don't they go back to their own countries, band together and raise hell till it gets better THERE.

Because where they came from they would most likely be shot, rather than getter Healthcare (for free), Education (free) and housing (free)

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Why don't they go back to their own countries, band together and raise hell till it gets better THERE.

They are foreigners? Sent them out of the country.
I thought they are French rioting in their own country.

But reading night after night of rioting across France in which children as young as 10 have hurled firebombs and torched cars, I would like to ask: Where were the parents?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

HAHA...No.

lol, i like your dry humor stu.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Thanks for that update on the Dutch incident Ace, if it were not for your posting news 24, I probably would have missed it

Very good news source I might add. I bookmarked them for future reference I might add.

Yep, i agree with shots there Ace, thanks for the links.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting Development. The President of the EU is proposing to give France $58 Million to help them recover with up too " get this" $1.2 billion available in longer-term support.

Unrest Winding Down

In scattered attacks, youths rammed a burning car into a center for retirees in Provence and pelted police with stones in the historic heart of Lyon, the country's third biggest city. A firebomb was tossed at a Lyon mosque but did not explode.

The nationwide storm of arson attacks, rioting and other violence, often by young people from impoverished minorities, has lost steam since the government declared a state of emergency Wednesday.

Youths set fire to 374 parked vehicles before dawn Sunday, compared to 502 the previous night, police said. A week ago, 1,400 cars were incinerated in a single night.

[...]

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso proposed that the European Union give $58 million to France for helping riot-hit towns recover. He said the EU could make up to $1.2 billion available in longer-term support.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If I were a member of the EU I would tell France to go to you know where, they made their bed they should have to sleep in it.

Do not get me wrong here if France had a disaster it would be a different story, but they brought this on all on their own, therefore they should have to pay for their own incompetence.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join