It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Paris Riots Spread To Twenty Suburbs

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Camel

Why dont the French Authorities just round up ALL MUSLIMS and AFRICANS and ship them off to massive BARBED WIRE enclosed camps? Thats ALL of them!!!!! .... rioters ..... men, woman and children, There dogs and cats too!!!

Its one option.

....... waste em all!!! Trouble makers!!!

That was sarcasm wasnt it? |I hope so, for your sake.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes ...... it was sarcasim.

What kind of idiot would take it to be serious???? You???

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No .... I was kidding. I didnt mean All men woman and kids, dogs and cats.

Just bottle throwing half wits.

Lock the little sods up indefinately. Put them all behind a barbed wire fence where they belong

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That is so insensitive towards those poor cats and dogs.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Camel
Yes ...... it was sarcasim.

What kind of idiot would take it to be serious???? You???

Dude, you would be suprised what some people suggest on here.

And please do not make the presumption I am an idiot merely because i wished to clarify your position. It is rather offensive to assume me so. At least I didn't jump down you throat and call you a racist, psychotic, genocidal pig, did I? So please, I have shown some manners in asking for clarity, the least you can do is show some back.

In fact, without clarifying it, a whole can 'o' worms could have opened from that statement and seeing as it was in text, there was no way of telling if you meant it or was kidding.

You made no effort to make the distinction. I think the only thing wrong with me is that I am not psychic.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There's now a 13th night of violence, in spite of the curfew.

New violence hits France despite emergency laws

PARIS (Reuters) - Youths threw Molotov cocktails at police and torched cars in several French cities and towns in a 13th night of violence, ignoring the government's imposition of rarely used emergency laws.

Police said at least 190 cars were set ablaze on Tuesday night and that 70 people had been arrested, but an official said the incidents were sporadic and seemed less violent than on Monday night when more than 1,000 cars went up in flames.

I hope these people are sentenced harshly.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The French should adopt a new policy:

If you are rioting, you will be shot on sight. Simple, to the point. After the first 50 or so rioters were shot, it would end.

Of course this is not something that can be done politically, but it would end the riots very quickly.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
The French should adopt a new policy:

If you are rioting, you will be shot on sight. Simple, to the point. After the first 50 or so rioters were shot, it would end.

Of course this is not something that can be done politically, but it would end the riots very quickly.

Chiracs going to be out at the next election anyway, so whats he got to lose?

I am wandering if this time round we will see the return (and possible election) of that right wing chap who nearly won last time? I bet if he got in instead of Chirac, the French would be in Iraq right now.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Chiracs going to be out at the next election anyway, so whats he got to lose?

I am wandering if this time round we will see the return (and possible election) of that right wing chap who nearly won last time? I bet if he got in instead of Chirac, the French would be in Iraq right now.

Do you mean Jean-Marie Le Pen?

I don't think he can win. He has too much stigma attached to him.

No, what conservatives in France need is a more moderate conservative... Someone who is very anti-immegration and socially conservative, but with enough of a main-stream view that he/she is a viable option for the more liberal native French.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think your'e now pretty much guaranteed a right wing party to win in France next election's.
And its probably the only thing that is going to save France in the long term.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I don't have a problem with Islamic moderates who do not resort to violence, and who do not use Sharia law as an excuse to rape women.

People all over the World, Rape - Catholic Priests Rape young Boys, is that GOOD? And lets not Forget who is the CAPITAL Sharia Law country on the Planet - Saudi Arabia - and nobody does NOTHING to stop that.

Hey, the French Cops also Raped two Foreign Women - how do you think that helped to "Incrase the Peace" in French Ghettos?

The problem that i have is with Islamic extremism and the excuses that some people keep giving trying to justify these riots. Both which seem to be very prevalent in today's world.

Islamic Extremism is the answer to Corporate Colonialism. Pretty simple if you look at it from afar. There would be no Islamic extremism, if there were no western interventions in the Middle Easter affairs - you agree?

I see, so it is the fault of the French government, and the women in France and other countries because they don't abide by the extremist views of Sharia law these kids seem to have learned from their parents?

You are Hanging on to the Extreems here. It is like I would be Labelling the entire Catholic Church for Rape and Abuse of young Boys. When talking about Rape, you failed to mention how the French Cops raped Foreign Women - why is that? It did not FID your AGENDA?

I guess it is the fault of the women for being raped, they deserve it right?...because they are not wearing hijabs and are wearing provocative clothes, like showing a bit of their legs.......right Souljah?...

Yea sure, put words in my Mouth. A woman is RAPED in America every two #ing minutes - how do you JUSTIFY that?

And do you have ANY Idea why Muslim women are supposed to wear hijabs and not provocative clothes?

Did the French society create those ghettos? or did the immigrants create those ghettos because of their views?

Khm - Can you show me a WAY out of these Ghettos and out of that way of life? Even the French Goverment now is admiting, that they have done NOTHING in past 40 years to improve their situation, and now they are waking up and starting to change things. Nobody wants to live in these Ghettos, why do you think THEY WANT TO?

You have got to be kidding.... Souljah.... the Jewish people were kept by force in ghettos and even they were shot at for sport by the NAZIS... These people are not forced to stay there. In fact there have been some families who have left those ghettos because their daughters keep being raped all the time by those youths you are trying to protect.

I think you missunderstood me. I was talking about how the Jews were treated in the Old Days of 16, 17 and 18th Century. Nobody in the Europe or the World really liked them very much. Crusaders attacked them from time to time. Jews were subjected to expulsions from England, France, Spain, Holy Roman Empire - most of them lived in Eastern Europe.

Even after the end of the expulsions in the 17th century, individual conditions varied from country to country and time to time, but, as rule, Jews in Western Europe generally were forced, by decree or by informal pressure, to live in highly segregated ghettos and shtetls.

en.wikipedia.org...

...but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

There is prejudice everywhere Souljah, prejudice is no excuse to incite violent riots or to commit the crimes that have been happening in those ghettos for over 30 years.....

Don't you think that YEARS of Prejudice, Racism, Poverty, Poor Employment do something do a Group of People living in Ghettos? Sure, it is easy for us to talk about it, when we have equal opportunites like the rest of the west.

So, you should burn a bus with people inside because you can't get the job you want?..... They should be able to rape women because they can't get the job they want?....they should be able to throw rocks at a 13 month old child because they can't get a job?....

Again - you are using your "Rape Key" to Convict these people of a Crimes, that they are not entirely guilty of. Why did French Cops Rape Foreign Women? Was that the Right Thing to do? I am sure that these Women were Daughters and Sisters of some Muslim MEN in French Ghettos - how do you think they FELT at that moment. You have a Mother, a Sister or a Wife - think about it! I know Violence does not pay. But tell that to these young Kids, which lived to the Laws of the Urban Jungle for decade, and well, this is what they learned from their current "Home Land".

Who should be learning something here is you Souljah. These kids, or anyone else for that matter, don't have any right to rioting or committing the crimes that have been happening in those sections of France.

BTW, why is it that this is not happening only in France but other countries such as Denmark and Sweden?

They just want something, everybody wants - and they CAN'T get it. Frustration, Anger, Hatred - these are the Feelings they know very well. This is going to be an increasing problem with Europe and the entire White Race - because the White Race is Dying out and White Europe is getting old and tired and basicly, there are not enought Young White People to maintain the majority of the population in Europe. Immgrants are now filling that GAP - immigrants from Africa, Asia, Middle East are now the NEW Generation of European Citizens. Thats becase they have lots of Children - and the White Man doesn't. Same problems in Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Sweden, Benelux countries, Denmark etc.

Does that still gives them the right to commit crimes and rape women all they want if these women are not following Sharia law, huh Souljah?

Does the Criminal Law give the COPS the Right to Rape Women also?

Don't hide behind PC Souljah, you are one of the strongest proponents in these forums to violence, and you always want to blame somebody else for the crimes people like these youths are committing.

ME?

You can NOT be serious! I mean, me and some other people here are the ONLY ones trying to lower the LEVEL of Hatred and Racism in this Thread, and I am the STRONGEST PROPONENT TO VIOLENCE? Please! Come down, and check some members on the War on Terrorism sub-forum, and check out what they have to say about Muslims and how would they Nuke them and Wipe them off the Face of the Earth, and how GREAT it is, that US Forces are using Banned Weapons on Iraqi Civilans, and how A-OKEY it is that US Legally TORTURES and ABUSES people in Detention Camps. THATS promoting Violence, mister "Whats-the-name-of-the-crater-in-shape-of-a-mouse-on-the-second-moon"!

Seriously - Grow up.

You will not convince me, or many other members that this gives a right to anyone to riot and commit violent crimes Souljah. These people have a right to "protest", but not a right to "riot, or commit crimes."

And you will NOT Convince me, that the ENTIRE Blame here is on these Angry Young Kids and that they are Rioting because they are Muslim! I wonder, How many Muslims do people who BASH them here, actually know in REAL life - outside the world of Cyberspace and the TV-propaganda?

Unfortunately there is prejudice in the world all over Souljah, i have seen it and I have experienced it, it still gives no right to "anyone" to riot or "commit violent crimes."

I know about Prejudice - trust me, it is where I live also. And there are two ways you deal with it:

1. Bow down and lower your head and Shutup and do Nothing: thats what the Older generation of Immigrants to France did a number of Years and nothing Changed for the better.

2. When you get Hit, you strike Back and tell the People about this Problem, tell the World that something is WRONG here, that Ordinary people do not Riot - but they Riot, because they want to show us something.

Everyone has a right to "peacefully protest." But because things are not easy for these kids, and because the police is being tough on them because of the crimes they commit, doesn't give them the right to commit more crimes.

Do you think that a Peacefull Protest by these Young Kids would Change anything? In the end, the Cops would eventually arrive and disperse the Crows with tear gas and water cannons. Like always. And the Peacefull Protests would end up in Riots. Remember Genova? Everything was Peacefull, until a Man got SHOT to DEATH.

But Islamic extremism, and Sharia law are two of the causes of the evil in the world Souljah.

Then I suggest the "Civilized West" goes to the Saudi Arabia - the MAIN ISLAMIC STATE WITH SHARIA LAW - and removes the current regime and installs a democratic one, like in Iraq. After all, OBL is a Saudi and the majority of the "terrible terrorists" from 9-11 were Saudi, and not to mention, that Saudi Arabia has Religious Police - or the Mutaween - around 3.500 officers + thousands of volunteers who ENFORFE the Sharia Law and to UN-ROOT all non-Islamic Activities. They have the power to arrest any unrelated males and females caught socializing, and to ban consumer products and media, such as games and toys, various Western musical groups, and television shows.

On March 11, 2002 the Mutaween prevented schoolgirls from escaping from their burning school in Mecca because the girls were not wearing headscarves and abayas (black robes). Fifteen girls died and 50 were injured as a result. There was widespread public criticism, and the Saudi government and religious leaders condemned the Mutaween for their actions. The Mutaween have also been the focus of many human-rights reports on religious persecution in Saudi Arabia. Their influence and power has declined recently.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmmmmmm....

Why exactly does the US along with the Coalition of the Willies change the Saudi Regime? Care to EXPLAIN that?

Here is another story, to tell you how the Muslims are treated today:

The UN has said 350,000 people urgently need shelter before the onset of winter and medical aid is still to reach many others living in remote areas.

Pakistan's official death toll is 73,000 although donors and aid agencies have placed the figure much higher.

An estimated three million people are homeless in the earthquake. UN officials have warned that the death toll may rise further as winter approaches.

South Asia Earthquake

Where is all the Help?

Where are all the Choppers?

Where are all the Tents?

Where is all the Food?

Seriously - you think that something like that would HAPPEN if the earthquake of the same destructive level hit a Western Country?

When Katrina hit the Coast of US, the entire world sent Help over there, and it is not even in the same league as the tragedy of Pakistan & India.

3 MILLION Homeless People are thrown at the Mercy of Mother Nature and the approaching Winter Days, which are not very kind in this parts.

How many people are ENRAGED over this situation?

Maybe it would shed some light, why is there so much Angry Muslims in the World...

[edit on 9/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Yes, radical Islam maybe is a part of the mix as well

BUT there is a remarkable huge difference:

This muslim youth in France today are NOT rioting as a sign of solidarity with the Palestinians (or with their "Iraqi brothers", etc.).

They are rioting in large part because they feel discriminated against, alienated, and cut out of that great French pie:

"liberte, egalite, fraternite"

- which belongs to democracy - and NOT to radical Islam

Riwka - I agree with you this time.

I really did not expect this to be said by You.

You have caught me completly by Surprise!

Great Post!

Short - and very Effective.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Seriously - you think that something like that would HAPPEN if the earthquake of the same destructive level hit a Western Country?

When Katrina hit the Coast of US, the entire world sent Help over there, and it is not even in the same league as the tragedy of Pakistan & India.

3 MILLION Homeless People are thrown at the Mercy of Mother Nature and the approaching Winter Days, which are not very kind in this parts.

How many people are ENRAGED over this situation?

Maybe it would shed some light, why is there so much Angry Muslims in the World...

Why is the muslim world angry over that?
Did they forget about all the money that Christian countries donated to the muslim nations affected by the Tsunami?

The US and many other countries around the world also pledged aid for the Pakistan earthquake.

International_response_to_2005_Kashmir_earthquake

The United States has announced that it will provide an initial contribution of USD 156 million (PKR 3 billion) for emergency relief in Pakistan. The U.S. military is also providing supplies and assistance. As of November 3, the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) has 933 personnel providing relief and reconstruction assistance in support of the Pakistan earthquake relief effort. Five CH-47 Chinook and three UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters are being moved into Pakistan immediately, and a C-17 Globemaster III military aircraft has already been assigned to bring blankets, tents and other relief supplies to the victims. The 212th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital (MASH), established October 25 in Muzaffarabad, currently has 36 Intensive Care Unit beds, 60 intermediate minimal care beds, and two operating rooms. To date the MASH has performed 46 surgeries, and treated 548 non-surgical patients. Furthermore, a 23-member logistical support group is also being dispatched from McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. The United States Agency for International Development has provided more than USD $41.8 million for relief work in Pakistan, including nine completed airlifts of relief supplies. The airlifts delivered a total of 45,000 blankets, 1,570 winterized tents, 6,150 rolls of plastic sheeting for approximately 30,750 families, 15,000 water containers, 17 water bladders, 2 water purification units, 10 WHO emergency health kits, and 20 concrete cutting saws. USAID has also committed funds to the UN, other international organizations, and NGOs. [47][48] [49]

People are ignoring the help that is given and asking why aren't they getting more, just like the people in France.

BTW, When the US sent choppers to Pakistan they were shot at.
Why should anyone help them if they are going to shoot at the people delivering that help?

[edit on 9-11-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Did they forget about all the money that Christian countries
donated to the muslim nations affected by the Tsunami?

Of course. It's inconvinent to remember that. It's much more
fun to scream at the west that they somehow owe certain
parts of the world sustanance.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
And do you have ANY Idea why Muslim women are supposed
to wear hijabs and not provocative clothes?

According to them just wearing blue jeans is 'provocative'.
Provocative = provocating. Inciting or stimulating into action.
So just by wearing blue jeans I'd be 'asking for it'. The men
of Islam have a very long list of what is provocative (inciting
rape) and a very few acceptable clothing items for women.
Control over women AND excuses for rape. THAT is why
the hijab is pushed onto women.

you think that something like that would HAPPEN if
the earthquake of the same destructive level hit a Western Country?

Tsunami relief??? Hello! Muslim countries.

When Katrina hit the Coast of US, the entire world sent
Help over there, and it is not even in the same league as the
tragedy of Pakistan & India.

The world offered exactly this - en.wikipedia.org...
and Katrina was BIGGER and more expensive than the Tsunami damage.

Maybe it would shed some light, why is there so much
Angry Muslims in the World...

Angry Muslims? They are EVERYWHERE. It's built into their religion
and lifestyle to be angry. Hate Jews. Hate infidels. But expect both
to give free money and services when disaster happens. When no
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is taken then they have to live with the
results.

www.foreignaffairs.org...

Google up angry muslims. They are angry at everything ... everything
from a statue of a pig somewhere to pork being served in prison.
(a prison that their own actions put them into). They get angry when
they can't have their own way and they have temper tantrums.
When they get angry they don't talk .. they just riot and act out.

[edit on 11/9/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From WorldNetDaily:

While Many Americans are watching the chaos unfold following 12 nights of mayhem by largely Muslim immigrants in the streets of France, a leader of the separatist Aztlan movement in the U.S. says it's only a matter of time before worse unrest hits the streets of America.

MORE

Just thought I'd post a link to this since it dovetails right into what I think the bigger --scarier-- picture really is.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by astrocreep

Is this footage from France or Iraq? Its tough to tell. Looks like they used the same party planners.

Tough to tell :shk: the interview at the end was clearly done by French Officials.

Don't roll your eyes at me. My statement was meant as sarcasm. Its plain its in France. The reference to Iraq was meant to imply these are like-minded people trying to keep their stranglehold of violence and rape.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The world offered exactly this - en.wikipedia.org...
and Katrina was BIGGER and more expensive than the Tsunami damage.

The above quote has to be the most ignorant statement i've ever seen on this site EVER.

Katrina was Bigger and more Expensive then the Tsunami disaster ?

What world do you live in ????

The "official" count for the entire region now hovers around 160,000 dead, but the UN has thrown out estimates of up to 2 million missing persons.

Link

Ps: sorry this is off topic but it needed to be said !

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
To all you Muslim-EXPERTS on this Board:

HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ANY MUSLIMS?!?

HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO THEM?!?

You People need some Serious Therapy.

I think this Thread has gone way out of Control.

I find it interesting, that Muslim-Bashers can get away with almost anything they say, but God Forgive, that people say something against the Jooos.

The problem here is, that you all would LIKE to belive that the French Riots are the work of organized Islamic Groups - yet a bunch of Angry Young Kids are doing all the Job. There is no Islamic Jihad - yet you all would LOVE to belive that, so that the entire Anti-Muslim Agenda can be Excused for you. You all would LOVE to see that happen, so that all the Illegal Activites of the US could be approved.

Pure Racism here - nothing else.

I bet you all agree with Sarkozy, when he said that he would "Karcherise" the ghettos of "La Racaille".

La Racaille = Scum

Karcherise = well-known brand name of a system of cleaning surfaces by super-high-pressure sand-blasting or water-blasting that very violently peels away the outer skin of encrusted dirt -- like pigeon-sh*t -- even at the risk of damaging what's underneath.

To apply this term to young Human Beings and proffer it as a Strategy is a verbally FASCIST Insult and, as a policy proposed by an Interior Minister, is about as close as one can get to hollering "Ethnic Cleansing" without actually saying so.

And then you expect these young Human Beings to be Cool and Peacefull?

NO JUSTICE = NO PEACE.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
The above quote has to be the most ignorant statement
i've ever seen on this site EVER.

Right back at you.

What world do you live in ????

The real world.

The "official" count for the entire region now hovers around 160,000 dead,

No kidding. Read my post. I said that Katrina was MORE EXPENSIVE.
The tsunami, while tragic that 160,000 +/- died, didn't cause as much
financial damage as Katrinia. The area wiped out in the tsunami was
dirt poor. With the exception of the expensive hotels (which had their
own insurance) the part of the world that got swept away was poor.

It doesn't take billions upon billions upon billions to replace shantys
and furthermore the people that would have occupied them are gone.

Katrinia wiped out billions upon billions upon billions of $$$ of property,
as well as oil production, business, and so on which financially effected
the entire country and sent reverbs around the world. The people who
were displaced by Katrinia are, for the most part, still ALIVE. They need
relocation, housing, food, schools, etc.

The people who died in the tsunami need nothing. The survivors need
help but frankly, they didn't have all that much to begin with so the
cost of replacement of their way of life is much smaller. Actually, this
is an opportunity to raise up their way of life. Considering the billions
upon billions that have been donated, you'd think that could happen.
But of course the war lords of the areas and the local politicians have
dipped their greedy hands into the relief $$$.

sorry this is off topic but it needed to be said !

No. It didn't. If you had read what I posted you wouldn't have
gotten all wigged out.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join