It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey Vash, good to see that you are back posting. I must stress that you mustn't give in to the Enemy's torture! You must keep fighting and you must have faith in Yahweh. Continue seeing these priests and perhaps ask them about exercism.

God be with you mate! Good luck!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well as of late my dreams and nightmares have some one stoped once in a great while i will have a nother dream where i feel the pain of what ever happens i see the blood and stuff when i awake but then it leaves the pain only stays for a while ..

But as Yule comes close i am happy to know that at least i can be with family and have fun for a long time i smile and mean it most the time i smile and hide behind a shell of thougths and dark feelings of death chaos and killing i fear my mind is loseing it some times as if i am goign insane i dont kwno how people think do peopel think liek me ? wantign to hurt maim and kill people ? geting so pissed of i wan tto hurt them in ways that whoudl make a spanish inqusater proud and lose his job?

I know most peopel cant think this way do they? honesty some one tell me does any one think of hurting people killign them drinkign there blood during sex? i just wna tot kwno if i have lost it or not

sorry for the spelling and grammer i am upset

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Killing people..drinking blood..sex outside valid marriage is strictly forbidden to Allah azza wa jal Law. Seems that you might have a jinn (he/she devil) inside of you. When your Reliance on Allah azza wa jal ..Faith..on Allah azza wa Jal..are where spirits tend to take advantage but this is not always true. Certain people invite them into their homes. I have one in my house .. but its a calm one nothing to drastic but moving stuff around and turning the tv off and on. If you really looking for some help.. send me a U2u if your interested I am familar with such cases.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by XTasawwufX]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
I know most peopel cant think this way do they? honesty some one tell me does any one think of hurting people killign them drinkign there blood during sex? i just wna tot kwno if i have lost it or not

I used to be very violent, thoughts of killing, especially myself. There is a solution Vash and we can pick up right where we left off if you like. If you want. You know how to reach me. Until then, enjoy the Christmas season, friends and family.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Injoy i have forgoten what that word even means my christmas sucked so has ever day since before i can reamber my dreams only get worse its like i am in hell ever time i close my eyes... I have no one in my life *sigh enough with that i try to look onthe birght side of things at least i am alive right?

any how any one have a answearto my question ? i just want to knwo if people any one think of thos things while doing things its embrassing to even say but i did write it so read back up liek my last post or some thing please and some one please bne oput there that can help me

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Vash, one thing I am noticing as this thread is going, your typing is getting worse. I am not saying that as a critique, but an observation.

Have you thought of truly seeking out help? I know that Saint 4 God has offered and that would be the first place I would turn. To someone who has lived what you are dealing with.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
well my typeing is only getign worse becuase the keyboard i am useing the bottuns stick down so thank you for your words and i am also dylicix so it takes me a time to make sure ever thing is some what readable ( i know that is most likly not even a work but heck)

I Also know that saint for god as offerd me help many times we are good freinds or i whould hope we are but i do not belive in the christan god nor his ways i haev been a christan a baptisit a chlolic i have tryed many realgions and done many things and i dont belive in that...

I have no idea why these things are happning in my life but if some one was to ask me what happen during the great war of demons and angels i chould tell you i may not belive in god or satan but i know for a fact that there is a heaven and hell and other realms out there as well you all may lash out at me for my idea's or demand facts but ask your self have i asked for demanding proof that god lives and does stuff here (if i have i did not mean to ) i know in my mind and heart these things are real to me and thats all that matters.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I Also know that saint for god as offerd me help many times we are good freinds or i whould hope we are but i do not belive in the christan god nor his ways i haev been a christan a baptisit a chlolic i have tryed many realgions and done many things and i dont belive in that...

Vash I have had many of the same thoughts you are having, in fact I registered on this board with the explicit goal of seeking out Saint4God and speaking to him on these matters. I must say, you do not need to be Christian in order for him to help you. As I myself am not Christian (nor any derivative there of) and this has not caused any conflict in Saint and I's discussion, quite to the contrary he has been extremely helpful in allowing me to come to terms with a lot of the issues I have been dealing with over the course of recent years.

The only difference between you and I, as far as I can tell, is the the sexual aspect of your thoughts which I do not find myself sharing. I see the same glimpes of raw unadulterated violence when I am angry, things which would turn the insides of most people yet at the same time I find myself smiling at the thought of them. It is not an easy thing to approach those in your day to day life with; which is why I approached Saint4God after reading many of his posts (including ones on your thread), since it became quite clear to me he has experience in this realm.

Saint would be able to comment more on this, yet I would encourage you to accept his offer of help without concerning yourself with his religious stance. Read his words for what they are, real advice being given from someone who cares. If you have questions, I have found that asking him flat out is the way to handle them. As soon as I realized Saint would not judge me for the subject matters of my questions, I felt a lot more at ease and more willing to openly discuss my thoughts with him.

I have no idea why these things are happning in my life but if some one was to ask me what happen during the great war of demons and angels i chould tell you i may not belive in god or satan but i know for a fact that there is a heaven and hell and other realms out there as well you all may lash out at me for my idea's or demand facts but ask your self have i asked for demanding proof that god lives and does stuff here (if i have i did not mean to ) i know in my mind and heart these things are real to me and thats all that matters.

Please don't take this next thing as a frivolous comment, when reading what you just said the following popped into my head (as things are like to do as of late, another topic Saint and I are discussing). Take this for what it is worth, it doesn't make much sense to me in application to what you said so I'm not sure what the connection is: Whisper now oh men of old, whisper to me of things pretty and gold.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
pretty and gold? your right i really have no idea what you are trying to tell me there but i am sure it made some sense to some people as for talking to saint i am u2uing him as soon as i am done with this post.. which is i think right nwo becuase i really cant find any thing else to say

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

pretty and gold? your right i really have no idea what you are trying to tell me there but i am sure it made some sense to some people as for talking to saint i am u2uing him as soon as i am done with this post.. which is i think right nwo becuase i really cant find any thing else to say

Glad to hear it Vash, he's been of great help to me. As to what I said, I honestly have absolutely no idea why it came into my head. Thought I'd type it out before I lost it in case it did mean anything to you or someone else reading; I tend to forget the random things that surface in my thoughts pretty rapidly. Have a happy New Year Vash, I think next year is going to be extremely interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
my new years resoltion is to live a nother year... thats pretty much it just to live..

what about you ?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

my new years resoltion is to live a nother year... thats pretty much it just to live..

what about you ?

To figure out exactly what the hell has been going on with me over the last few years, Saint and I both agree that I'm being guided toward a certain end. He says I'm going to be faced with a unique question, but does not want to elaborate on it until we discuss some things more.

Vash, another question for you since we seem to be going through a lot of the same things. When your mind strays do you ever find yourself speaking in a language that doesn't make sense? This is something Saint and I have briefly touched on, yet he's as confused as I am. There is a definate consistency to the 'words,' I've identified what could be a conjugation or declension of some words yet the root of whatever it is I'm saying is still lost to me.

The best way I can describe it is this: imagine you've never taken a french lesson in your life, yet when you're extremely angry or your mind wanders you start using french. Yet you don't know what the hell it is your saying, but can tell there is a uniform structure to it. I'd have put it off as random gibberish if it didn't seem to have so much structure and repetition to it, over the last year I've noticed myself using it more and more. Just the other night I caught my thoughts in this 'tongue,' which struck me as extremely strange.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry it took me so long to reply but yes i will answear best i can..

Haveing taken french lol and a bti of spanish i whoudl know but i do understand what you are saying and i have not said any thing about it here but yes i have but i have to think to speack english if not i just ramble on in what seem sa demonis or anglic tounge *shurgs* i have hade it all my life never thought it meant any thing really its just a language no one sems to know or know how i know it either but yes i have to concentrate on useing english the hole day its ok tho i got used to it long ago ..

what it seems to me is that a dark or mystic force i should say is working past you to either dircate a message or to get free from a differnt realm..

chould be a demon or a spawn creature or legion *shurgs* no idea chould be from any differnt realm out there i know it aint from hell becuase hell is gone for the time being..

any how i hope this helped in some way i do have many protection spells and protection symbols you can draw then try to summon this thing forth but i dont knwo if you whould like messing with some thing like that..just a thought ..

happy new year to ever one and i will look back later if any one responded

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

When your mind strays do you ever find yourself speaking in a language that doesn't make sense? This is something Saint and I have briefly touched on, yet he's as confused as I am. There is a definate consistency to the 'words,' I've identified what could be a conjugation or declension of some words yet the root of whatever it is I'm saying is still lost to me.

i just ramble on in what seem sa demonis or anglic tounge *shurgs* i have hade it all my life never thought it meant any thing really its just a language no one sems to know or know how i know it either but yes i have to concentrate on useing english the hole day its ok tho i got used to it long ago ..

thekingiscomingtoreign.blogspot.com...

you guys are speaking in demonic tongues...
click the above for links to listen to audios I did about it

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Vash, I recommend you go here forums.astraldynamics.com... and request help and healing.

and some information: astraldynamics.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

what it seems to me is that a dark or mystic force i should say is working past you to either dircate a message or to get free from a differnt realm..

Maybe it's trying to "free" you from this realm to remove you and bring you to another.

chould be a demon or a spawn creature or legion *shurgs* no idea

I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

any how i hope this helped in some way i do have many protection spells and protection symbols you can draw then try to summon this thing forth but i dont knwo if you whould like messing with some thing like that..just a thought ..

Fighting fire with fire makes...more fire.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
is only an outcome of supressed emotions, coming up in a violent way??

mr shrink at the spot here. :p

who knows..........

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
is only an outcome of supressed emotions, coming up in a violent way??

mr shrink at the spot here. :p

who knows..........

i have many things in my mind that i wish never to even be reamberd off nor to see but i do know one thing in my life why if these where surpessed memeories whoudl i be killing thousands millions of people in my dreams drinkign there blood? ripeing there limbs off and killing others with them and then dieing in the worst way ever my dreams are if it is even possiable worse then the chirstian visrion of hell and i knwo i missspelled a lot of this and i am sorry.

i also know the things i hear and see are either me going crazy or deamons or some other outer realm creature who knows but any how.

Sorry ever ione i havent been posting i have been gone for a while doing some things working and finding a better job stuff liek that any how i have to go mesg soon

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
well Vash, in the meantime, have you considered the advice given to u in this thread? I think it would be a good idea indeed to seek help again with the christians u knew. and this time, make a choice for God, ask him, in the name of Jesus Christ, to enter your life again and help you out. He's the only one who can.

Otherwise, the spiral will only go down further from this state.

I wish you good luck and a good journey "home".

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Did you say that you hear voices, Vash? I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist. See one that can prescribe medication. It could be a chemical imbalance. It could also be the begining stages of schitzophrenia.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join