It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry Vash, I cannot walk past this post one more time without saying something.

Originally posted by Vash
god as never once done any thign for me on any level and trust me i have if you have followed my posts and differnt topics you shoudl know i have tryed with all my heart and it has never happend

We've known each other for several months, and I follow just about every post you make. I've walked with you and do so still. I know the history you're referring to, and yes, you did trust a man who did fail you, but please do not think that it was God who failed you. For some reason, this man thought the soul and a relationship with God was "instant coffee" and for some it may be but not for people like us. Never is a long time, so I don't know how you're saying "it has never happened". It may not have happened yet, but you should know by now as long as I live and as long as you want, I'm going to do my best to help. We were doing well at one point, there were many things we came to understand, yet on the last one, you seemed disinterested in pursuing further...and it was the clincher. Nevertheless, you know how to reach me and I'm here, sent not with my own message, sent not on my own mission, but here nonetheless to do whatever I can because you sought Him first even if not yet found. Are you going to close the door now that you've invited Him to come in?

and i belived in it more then my own life with all my heart and instead your god trust a dagger in to my heart

Could it have been that you wanted things your way and on your terms? God doesn't work that way. He's the God, not us. You're not stabbed nor abandoned. You live, and He has been here the whole time seeing everything you've done, felt and are.

Of course you're free to believe as you wish, but He has not wronged nor forgotten you. As always, I'm available to help, you know how to reach me.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No saint i reambe clearly that day as i sat up there prayign with all my ehart to be saved giveing my life and ever trhing up for him i wanted to be filled with the holy light of god and accpet him in to my life i did ever thing i knew how to be saved and it never worked i never felt a thing.

Maybe this is how it is to be maybe i need a exoricsim or some thign i have no idea all i knwo is that who evert his is be it demon or demi god or what ever they love to mess with my mind and make my life hell

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No saint i reambe clearly that day as i sat up there prayign with all my ehart to be saved giveing my life and ever trhing up for him i wanted to be filled with the holy light of god and accpet him in to my life i did ever thing i knew how to be saved and it never worked i never felt a thing.

Did you accept Christ as lord & saviour, for him to direct your life, repent and turn away from sin to lead a righteous life as God wants us to?

Maybe this is how it is to be maybe i need a exoricsim or some thign i have no idea all i knwo is that who evert his is be it demon or demi god or what ever they love to mess with my mind and make my life hell

I do agree that someone is messing with your mind, but don't believe it's Him.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yes i did ever thing that i was told i needed to do to save my soul and be filled with chirst ever thing even the pirest did not know what was going on i tryed ever thing i knew and nothing happend

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

yes i did ever thing

You sound very upset and distraught.. have you gone to a psychiartrist about this yet? If not.. why not? The paranormal treatments have not helped you from what I can gather.. it sounds like you need to be open to other options otherwise insanity may be inevitable [no matter what the cause]. Wouldn't it be better to try prevent that from happening?

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
yes i have and they have offerd no hope insanity may not be such a bad idea after all i may like it more then this

[edit on 12-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can i suggest a book its "The Bondage Breaker" it is a good book and it will lead you in the right diretion to be free of demons but through christ the author is neill anderson

I strongly advise you to by it has seven steps to freedom through christ

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

yes i have and they have offerd no hope insanity may not be such a bad idea after all i may like it more then this.

What do you mean 'no hope'? Did they offer you treatment? Counselling? Medication? If you want to go insane and achieve it [and on your present path it's looking probable].. I guarentee you would not 'like' it better than anything.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what i mean is here is no hope of me geting free i ahve tryed ever thing i chould and nothing has happendso far as i told a freind of mine last night with out even knowing it the frist seal isw broken take it how you will i am ojnly the messanger

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Does 'trying everything' include psychiatric treatment? Whether what you are going through is real or not is not relevent.. I believe medication would 'hide' or repress the symptoms. Have you tried meds?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
last night i hade a realalistic dream of darkness allreaound and other things with some one telling me the frist seal has been broken ..

If true i belive we only have 6 more am i right?

i was just wondering what people think of this as in a biblcial point of veiw the frist seal of the apocolipse is a pretty big thing ..

To you question Riley yes i have tryed meds for about a year and a half they dont help at all i dont care about medcail or realgion help i belive what i belive and i will take it head fast and go with it .

here are some questions on teh frist seal

I was told that and thin sinners will walk in darkness soem thign like that

A. What implocations do you think there will be if the frist seal has been broken ?

B. How come there is not entranal darkenss here on earth?

C. What are the differnt varastions of the fristseal?

if any one can answear please do i am very interasted and BTW this has been the frist night with out a nightmare i have hade nightmares for 9 months stright now and fiannly this one time id ont ahve a nightmare i just have dark and odd and people telling me these things..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

last night i hade a realalistic dream of darkness allreaound and other things with some one telling me the frist seal has been broken ..

Right on, I'm all ears Vash. I've had 3 dreams about the end of life as we know it to be. One at age 12 which was the 3rd part, another years later which was the second part, and one fairly recently the third part. It was very strange because they didn't connect up well until the final one. I don't believe these will take place in my lifetime nor soon, but very educational nontheless. You may have different information to bring to the table and would like to know what you specifically saw and heard.

If true i belive we only have 6 more am i right?

Yes. The first being conquest. Prepare for rough times if it is that time.

i was just wondering what people think of this as in a biblcial point of veiw the frist seal of the apocolipse is a pretty big thing ..

From my seat, it's hard to distinguish if you're having a similar Revelation to the one that's written, that is, seeing things that are to come, or whether it means this time is now. When John witnessed this, he was it in "real time" so I'm wondering if he'd thought the same thing.

To you question Riley yes i have tryed meds for about a year and a half they dont help at all i dont care about medcail or realgion help i belive what i belive and i will take it head fast and go with it .

You may not care about religion, but it looks like it cares about you. Something to consider.

here are some questions on teh frist seal

I was told that and thin sinners will walk in darkness soem thign like that

A. What implocations do you think there will be if the frist seal has been broken ?

The time between seal 1 and seal 2 does not seem like it takes long. As it's written it looks like a matter of seconds, however one has to consider in Biblical writting that it could actually mean a much longer period of time. Revelation can be seen as literal or figurative and combinations in between. It looks a little more literal to me, with only some figurative symbolism in place. I could be wrong and am open to discussion. It does not appear much has come to pass though in Revelation though, but it's all supposed to happen "like a theif in the night" so I doubt we'll get much warning.

B. How come there is not entranal darkenss here on earth?

I don't think the "stuff had gone down" yet...at least not from an earth perspective.

C. What are the differnt varastions of the fristseal?

For someone who doesn't care about religion, you're certainly getting some insight to some very specific Christian insights. Rather than answering the question, I'd recommend the book of Revelation itself for answers. I doubt anyone cares for my interpretation more than their own.

if any one can answear please do i am very interasted and BTW this has been the frist night with out a nightmare

Awesome! You're in my prayers Vash, that you rest peacefully, well, and without disturbance and pain.

i have hade nightmares for 9 months stright now and fiannly this one time id ont ahve a nightmare i just have dark and odd and people telling me these things..

I'm here if you need a light person to talk to. I cannot guarentee not being seen as odd though
. Take care of yourself Vash, I'm pulling for ya friend, for total victory and the end to suffering.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I apologise if this has been asked before. Do you know the names of your pet demons? If you do, I can do some research and see if they are popular or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Vash... good to hear you had a nightmare free night. Strange though... the dark figures... usually messengers from God identify themselves. Yeah, getting their names would be helpfull, for someone into demonology. What happened in the days after... did u have more nights like this or did the nightmares return?

Anyways, keep praying... at least something for the better has changed, I hope...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For as long as i can reamber the demons never have given me a name only a clan that which they belong the Quarret legion i belive i have spelled it right but i may be wrong from what i can gather they are the inforcers the strongest of the demon clans tho not the must versed in magic..

I have hade some from the other clans around me at times bhere names are hard to spell and i have forgoten must of them ..

The dark figures i spoke of where around me in a ring and one in the middle glowing with a inner power said in a loud voice the frist seal has been broken ..

WIth that the place that i was at was totlay dark no stars no lights in the sky the moon was all but goon there was not even a slight hint of light coming from the sky tho other lights where there that is all i have seen so far ..

Names.

Damien

Casesum -- the name is speled wrong but i can not reamber when i do i will post it

That is all i can reamber now other then that i have no ideas but please get back to me when ever you can .

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anny in the topic of the seals i want to say that i do not think the secound seal will brake for some time now maybe a few months we can pray to witch ever god we pray to for that.

Well i looked at most the revaltions page and chapter of the bible just a few momments ago to get a better understanding of what it says it made my luagh in many many area's but the most unbeliable thing i seen was the amount of angels it takes to kill human kind the amount fo stuff it takes to keep us down to wipe us almost out.

Its very interasteing what do you think anny i need your input here

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Anny in the topic of the seals i want to say that i do not think the secound seal will brake for some time now maybe a few months we can pray to witch ever god we pray to for that.

Well i looked at most the revaltions page and chapter of the bible just a few momments ago to get a better understanding of what it says it made my luagh in many many area's but the most unbeliable thing i seen was the amount of angels it takes to kill human kind the amount fo stuff it takes to keep us down to wipe us almost out.

Its very interasteing what do you think anny i need your input here

There's a lot in Revelation to make a person go "what on earth?" whether you're a believer or not. Keeping in mind though, that death seems necessary before judgement and eternal destiny are decided. I get the impression through daily living and the Book that the bodies we have are for lack of a better word "defective" because of some things we did dating back to Genesis. About the seals, I don't know. I haven't been given a timeframe and intentionally so. I'm already in "hurry up" mode so knowing the world ends tomorrow (for example) would not make any difference in my job. The "end of the word" for me personally could be tonight, I don't know. In any case I think right now is the time we should be concerned about because this could be our last second. As far as humanity as a whole...that's up to God. As far as the Book making you laugh, the only thing I have to say to that is consider the things you have written from an "outsider's" perspective. I'm sure a lot of it would make them laugh as well. I've seen a bit of the stuff you've described and even a bit of what Revelation describes. Needless to say, I'm not laughing.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hmm very ture you make agood stament very non agrmentive one at that i dont really knwo what to say but your right..

THo i ahve taken it in to considration and looked back in to the book and read it over and over again and i have to come to say some of the things i see in it are some of the things i see in my nightmares..

But other then that i belive that maybe there may be a connection between my dreams and the end i am not sure tho but when i do find out more i will post..

O and i want to give a shout out for donttreadonme for smacken down the quoteing and for his soppurt from the back lines

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Vash, I don't believe that you have the mentality to understand Revelation. Don't worry, your brain just hasn't developed enough to understand the complexities of the book. It's a normal part of growth, and I'm not calling you retarded. Please don't take it that way.

If you genuinely believe that the Bible is a load, DON'T FREAKIN READ IT! You come here seeking advice, and shoot down every piece that is given to you, like you have some deeper knowledge or something. Do you realise how insulting it is to read this line of BS that you're trying to feed us?

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Dissension]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dissension is right here. It's a very complicated book. I understand alot of things, but revelation will puzzle me for a long time I fear.. (oh no, deny fear deny fear!!
) Beware also it comes with a warning at the end, to not change any word of the book, cuz all the curses mentioned in it will fall upon you... and that's some nasty curses... Vash, please don't make claims about the contents of the broken seals like u did, for this reason.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join