It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i have many things in my mind that i wish never to even be reamberd off nor to see but i do know one thing in my life why if these where surpessed memeories whoudl i be killing thousands millions of people in my dreams drinkign there blood? ripeing there limbs off and killing others with them and then dieing in the worst way ever my dreams are if it is even possiable worse then the chirstian visrion of hell and i knwo i missspelled a lot of this and i am sorry.

i also know the things i hear and see are either me going crazy or deamons or some other outer realm creature who knows but any how.

Sorry ever ione i havent been posting i have been gone for a while doing some things working and finding a better job stuff liek that any how i have to go mesg soon

Vash, certain things have been revealed to me recently that are...how shall we say, not of the ordinary persuasion. I know Saint disagrees with my position and I respect his opinion on these matters, yet at the same time I am not one to step away from one who has protected me in times of need. I'd like to speak with you more as well via U2U, as I feel that by saying that which I mean publically it will only devolve this thread into a series of name calling. That is not my goal or intent, so I will refrain from stating that which I have learned in your post.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
Did you say that you hear voices, Vash? I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist. See one that can prescribe medication. It could be a chemical imbalance. It could also be the begining stages of schitzophrenia.

Yeah well.. what is the cause of shizofrenia? You tell me. Science doesn't know. The chemical imbalance started somehow, ya know. My guess is demons can be involved in causing and maintaining psychotic and shizofrenic disease-patterns.

Medicine will help to lessen the impact it has on your life. So you won't spiral down further, but they have to be maintained for years without being sure what happens when u stop them. I think treating the cause, wich is a spiritual imbalance, caused by interaction with the astral realm and the beings living there. As Vash mentioned, God wasn't around in those plains untill one specific prayer by Vash in a time of great danger. That's simply because God doesn't allow for us to go messing around on those plains. We are created to live on earth, not out of our body. That's something for after we die, when God decides what will happen.

Vash knows this, because of her history in a christian church but rejects them because of the demons wich control her life now.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
Yeah well.. what is the cause of shizofrenia? You tell me. Science doesn't know. The chemical imbalance started somehow, ya know. My guess is demons can be involved in causing and maintaining psychotic and shizofrenic disease-patterns.

Actually the frontal lobe of the typical [genetic] schizophrenic is typically smaller than average.. and with drug induced schizophrenia this area of the brain has usually suffered substantial damage.
Within the last couple of days in Australia they found the gene that causes manic depression.. something to do with the nerve coverings being weaker or something so that opiates etc 'leak' and the brain overcompensates with higher doses [hence sudden chronic depression/'demon attacks'].

[edit on 14-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have a freind that is really in to sience and math etc etc technolagdey ( i knwo i killed that spelling) and he has sugessted drugs shirnks and all kinds of stuff he still is my freind yes but he does not belive in the metapyscial and i do the essence of magic and ever thign it intalls.

The very fabric of ever thing is woven togather by magic even this christan god has done magic (aka mircals that heal the blind the sick and the lame)

but i do not wish to be saved by the christan god i tryed with all my heart once ever ounce of my being with my soul to be saved and give my self up to this lord for ever lasting life and he did nothing ever one here says i did not do it right but i did i asked the lord to forgive my sins and placed my life in his hands and devoted my life to him and he spat me out and cast me aside.

if thats the god that is to save me then i shall burn in hell and like it rather then go to his heaven

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

but i do not wish to be saved by the christan god i tryed with all my heart once ever ounce of my being with my soul to be saved and give my self up to this lord for ever lasting life and he did nothing ever one here says i did not do it right but i did i asked the lord to forgive my sins and placed my life in his hands and devoted my life to him and he spat me out and cast me aside.

if thats the god that is to save me then i shall burn in hell and like it rather then go to his heaven

If you gave your life to Him once, there's nothing that can stand in between that. You can still return, always, and change your life. Or better, let your life be changed by Him. He represents all that is Love in this universe. There's no other god that can say the same. Believe me, he's all that you need for spiritual guidance in your life. I bet if you ask Jesus to return to you, He'll say He never really left. You simply have to CHOOSE for Him, and let Him work His works, wich go far beyond any magic you've ever known.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Vash, Do you think that your majik is consuming you? What I mean is, are you really in control of your majik? It sounds like you aren't. It's making you insane.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Vash, Do you think that your majik is consuming you? What I mean is, are you really in control of your majik? It sounds like you aren't. It's making you insane.

*shurg's* what does it mater any more if it is consuming me i have given my self up for magik my hole life studied pratcied and devoted it to my life i dont think it is consuming me tho and i have no doub that it has already driven me insane

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why don't you send your demons into me, let me be possesed. The only way to rid the demons of your body is to sacrifice another. I am familiar with demonic possession, I may be your only hope.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

*shurg's* what does it mater any more if it is consuming me i have given my self up for magik my hole life studied pratcied and devoted it to my life i dont think it is consuming me tho and i have no doub that it has already driven me insane

If you are aware of what is making you so crazy, why start a 6 page topic asking what is wrong? You apparently bit off more than you could chew, and are now suffering the consequenses. It bothers me when arrogant kids think that they can dabble in things much bigger than themselves, and cry when they are consumed and owned by the majik they are trying to wield. I pity you Vash.

mod edit to fix quote

[edit on 19-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

zef

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Vash,
I used to have the exact same feelings when I was Baptist. I would suggest you go to a Catholic Church and sit and pray in front of the true presence of Christ in the Holy Eucharist. He is there.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by zef]

[edit on 19-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If you are aware of what is making you so crazy, why start a 6 page topic asking what is wrong? You apparently bit off more than you could chew, and are now suffering the consequenses. It bothers me when arrogant kids think that they can dabble in things much bigger than themselves, and cry when they are consumed and owned by the majik they are trying to wield. I pity you Vash.

mod edit to fix quote

[edit on 19-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

you wish to think that i am cunsomed by magik things that you belive i do not understand but i beg to differ insanity is a hair's breath to genuis so take it how you shall.

I have never been hurt useing magik these things around me are not becuase of my use of magik they never where they have been with me since brith dont pity me.. dont pity any thing i do i am in conplete contral over ever thing that has happend so far in my life the thing that people here i guess do not understand is that i am not possed by demons i am not being hurt by demons they are helping me and i can care less for christan gods and prays i wanted a descsioon with other people who have a broader life veiw then where they will spend there after life..

I want to talk of the now and here of demons on this plane of magik in this plane

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

and i have no doub that it has already driven me insane

Hasn't hurt you?
[edit on 24-1-2006 by Dissension]

mod edit to remove inappropriate remark

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

and i have no doub that it has already driven me insane

Hasn't hurt you?
[edit on 24-1-2006 by Dissension]

mod edit to remove inappropriate remark

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

well inappropraite remark .. i hade wondered what it was but o well..

Yes dis allow me to refraze that ..

magik has never hurt me my nightmares my dreams something other has but never my magik or demons have ..

let me explina a litle better i dont care what you think if i am insane or not take it how you will.

I have always felt my demons around me protecting me when and where they can but of late there are few left and i am being hurt by things more powerful then a demon or angel some times it hurts some times i am protected by soem thing that i can not explian and i am fine i have no idea what it is protecting me but i wish to find out ..

thake that all what ever way you wish

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Heya Vash, hope you're making it through the days as best as possible.

magik has never hurt me my nightmares my dreams something other has but never my magik or demons have ..

I'm contending that they are, hiding behind it as a vehicle for the source.

let me explina a litle better i dont care what you think if i am insane or not take it how you will.

You're not insane, you're way to cohesive for that.

I have always felt my demons around me protecting me when and where they can but of late there are few left and i am being hurt by things more powerful then a demon or angel some times it hurts some times i am protected by soem thing that i can not explian and i am fine i have no idea what it is protecting me but i wish to find out ..

You're in the middle of a war, being asked to make a decision. The question may not be very loud right now, but will over time. You haven't reached a "breakpoint" yet where the enemy thinks it's a sweeping win, but when you do, up will come the pressure and the question. If I can help in any way, please let me know, you know how to reach me.

thake that all what ever way you wish

Take care of yourself Vash. You can fight and win. I'll give all the support I can.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
thank you saint you are some others have been helping me this hole time and i appractie it i really do yes it may be a war one that i may not win the only thing i care for is the poeple i love and care for are safe i dont really care about my self just others

thank you again saint and i will mesg you more when i can

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Look atme noe drunk and posting on ats hopeing my life will last longer then a month or two and hope ever day that i will live to be some odd years old when i know i will not live past 30 at least haveing no one in my life it sucks totaly and i wish i was not here right now

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yeah it sucks when them demons tell you when you're gonna die. As far as they are concerned, I am half way. gonna be 52 if I believe them, but I don't. YOu shouldn't eather.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
you guys must have been into some dark stuff in the past, rituals watever for the demons to gain such a stronghold

but i tell you the only way to get free from these is through christ you must repent

God loves you and knows what your going through he has extended his hand to you but youve got to make the choice to accept his grace.

all you have to do is realize your a sinner and believe on christ and you will be free

And dont listen to other telling about other magic to get them away they might go for a short time but will always come back its like fighting fire with fire ,evil with evil.

The only real freedom is through christ just repent and ask him to come in
I garantee you if you choose to accept him your life will not be the same it will
completely change for the good

Please im asking you again just repent and youll be free

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
you guys must have been into some dark stuff in the past, rituals watever for the demons to gain such a stronghold

but i tell you the only way to get free from these is through christ you must repent

God loves you and knows what your going through he has extended his hand to you but youve got to make the choice to accept his grace.

all you have to do is realize your a sinner and believe on christ and you will be free

And dont listen to other telling about other magic to get them away they might go for a short time but will always come back its like fighting fire with fire ,evil with evil.

The only real freedom is through christ just repent and ask him to come in
I garantee you if you choose to accept him your life will not be the same it will
completely change for the good

Please im asking you again just repent and youll be free

I know you want to help me a lot and yes i was a bit drunk yesterday and i was at a weak point but i do not belive in Chirst or your god ..

I belive in my god's and who i have seen and asking forgiveiness from that god as never once done any thign for me on any level and trust me i have if you have followed my posts and differnt topics you shoudl know i have tryed with all my heart and it has never happend and i belived in it more then my own life with all my heart and instead your god trust a dagger in to my heart

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am blown away to think peope experience life this way, so different from mine. But I wonder about the direction mine is going and want to learn more. Please contact me if you are willing to talk!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join