It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Do you realise how insulting it is to read this line of BS that you're trying to feed us?

I have taken advice from saint and pikens and others in this forum lots of times all you have to do is ask them..

as for yoru statment about me not being able to understand the complities of relvaltions you are correct scolors around the world still do not understand ever thing there is to know about the bible and i do not take it as a insult .

I am sorry if you think that all i am trying to do is feed BS but please try to see this from my point of veiw i have tryed meds i have tryed god i have prayed this topic this forum is about parnaormal stuides and with it my topic as taken a twist at frist i wanted help i was tired of it i wanted it gone..

But now i have accepted it i have tryed ever idea given to me with a open heart and trust so now i post what i exprince so hopefully some where out there some one has this same thing happening to them and they have some sort of way for me to deal with it better this topic is about that information about the paranormal please dont take that badly i did want help yes and i injoy talking to you all i really do and if some one can come up with some thing i have not tryed then i will try it ..

I hope this post did not come off wrong or in some negative way

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey vash whats up

I think that i could be possible that it has been broken but you have not been given the dates of when it would have been broken before it supposedly has now been broken(i dont mean that in a sarcastic way)

I dont think that you will be given the date and time of when the second seal is to be broken,
Because only God knows that

And the ones who hhmm have been tormenting you are that of the unholy 1

Do you see were im goin with this?

Why would the ones who torment(the ones who are obviously not of God)
you, say that the 1st seal has been broken .they are obviouslly demons

They know their time is drawing to an End

Because God has Already won the victory/Battle but now its time to pick sides people, because satan wants to take as many of you to the bottomless pit before he goes their in the time of the End by makeing you unpure and doing evil things such as magic and what not and telling you to go against Jesus and what he teachs.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
Vash, I don't believe that you have the mentality to understand Revelation. Don't worry, your brain just hasn't developed enough to understand the complexities of the book. It's a normal part of growth, and I'm not calling you retarded. Please don't take it that way.

If you genuinely believe that the Bible is a load, DON'T FREAKIN READ IT! You come here seeking advice, and shoot down every piece that is given to you, like you have some deeper knowledge or something. Do you realise how insulting it is to read this line of BS that you're trying to feed us?

Didn't mama ever tell you if you can't say nothin' nice don't say it at all? I don't know what help anything you've said above is...so careful what you judge as "BS".

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good point, Saint. Where are my manners.

If you really want to get your demons rhilled, read Psalms.
Read it OUT LOUD. They go nuts when they hear the lord's prayer as well. All the doom and gloom of Revelation project negativity, which they feed on. If you want some real raunchy reading, read The Song of Solomon. Anything but Revelation. That will only depress you. It does me, at least.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey vash ,much love

Anny in the topic of the seals i want to say that i do not think the secound seal will brake for some time now maybe a few months we can pray to witch ever god we pray to for that.

Vash is it not clear to you that the seals are only written about in 1 book on earth.(you guys no what i mean they could have been investigated and researched in other books but the bible is where they originated from ,Do you follow) .And as far as i know they are not written about in any other sacred
writing i.e Koran .I think youll agree with me Saint

And that book Says their is only 1 God but yet you say

we can pray to witch ever god we pray to for that

Vash is it still not clear their is only 1 god if you are so concerned about this seals and these demons are saying it has been broken do you still not see or do they blind you also.

Well i looked at most the revaltions page and chapter of the bible just a few momments ago to get a better understanding of what it says it made my luagh in many many area's but the most unbeliable thing i seen was the amount of angels it takes to kill human kind the amount fo stuff it takes to keep us down to wipe us almost out.

What exactly made you laugh vash and please tell me were it says the number of angels it takes to kill a single human

Tell me did a thought come to your head that said "what aload of crap God must be weak for his anglels not to be able to handle a single human or ,to need so many of them to kill 1

And be honest did a thought similiar to that statement above come to mind because
if so it is lies because satan is the deciever he will do anything to keep you away from the TRUTH

THo i ahve taken it in to considration and looked back in to the book and read it over and over again and i have to come to say some of the things i see in it are some of the things i see in my nightmares..

Hello!! 1 God 1 enemy (I say that in a respectfull manor)

And why do you Read about Revelation it does not teach you about the love God has for YOU! (YOU! vash just you forget about any1 else for 1 minute)

I suggest you read the Gospel of John Please vash it shows you the love HE(HE vash HE the 1 who made the 1 who torments you the ONE who made YOU and ME and loves you so much that words cannot explain ) has for you

Vash i am going to start prayin for you every day and i will try to make sure i do EVERY day .

God knows everything your feeling inside but it is your choice to repent not ask for forgiveness because you have already been forgiven

Love Elliott
God bless

P.S=vash i ask you to read this atleast twice to understand everything i have asked and told you. And also can you reply to this post before any1 else does

And whatever you might think or whatever bad thoughts come into your mind
while reading this discard them because satan will be trying to get to your mind
before this post(God) does

Thank you Vash

[edit on 24-2-2006 by elliott reid]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And that book Says their is only 1 God but yet you say

we can pray to witch ever god we pray to for that

Vash is it still not clear their is only 1 god if you are so concerned about this seals and these demons are saying it has been broken do you still not see or do they blind you also.

Ellorit read i am gald i was able to respond frist to this message

And i love how faithful you are (no disrespect) i myself belvie in more then just one god at the begingng of this thread i wanted help and in some ways i do some times but i am liveing with it i have tryed nothing worked so far so i live with it and go on.

What exactly made you laugh vash and please tell me were it says the number of angels it takes to kill a single human

I meant Human's as in more then one sorry for the miss type there and i belive god sent 200k

Hello!! 1 God 1 enemy (I say that in a respectfull manor)

I love your total faith in god and respect your answear but as with many differnt realgions and faiths i belive in more then one god and more then one bad guy

Vash i am going to start prayin for you every day and i will try to make sure i do EVERY day .

THank you i apprecaite your prays and helpful advice

P.S=vash i ask you to read this atleast twice to understand everything i have asked and told you. And also can you reply to this post before any1 else does

And whatever you might think or whatever bad thoughts come into your mind
while reading this discard them because satan will be trying to get to your mind
before this post(God) does

I did read it twice even 3 times before i started to even think of responding to this mesg and i took it to my heart ever word and thougth about it before i posted

Again i thank you for your responce and i hope you shall respond

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
can i ask you one question vash "did you have any nightmares lastnight"

I will respond but rite now i havent got time i go to go to work so ill beback later

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
can i ask you one question vash "did you have any nightmares lastnight"

I will respond but rite now i havent got time i go to go to work so ill beback later

Its 5:30 in the morning and i have not slept yet i stayed up playing everquest2 and now i am goign to bed tell ya when i wake up lol SO tired !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good point, Saint. Where are my manners.

I've gained a lot of respect for you, and thank you.

If you really want to get your demons rhilled, read Psalms.
Read it OUT LOUD. They go nuts when they hear the lord's prayer as well. All the doom and gloom of Revelation project negativity, which they feed on. If you want some real raunchy reading, read The Song of Solomon. Anything but Revelation. That will only depress you. It does me, at least.

Is this assessment a result of experience? I'd be interested to know, because I don't see where any part of the Bible would be considered enjoyable by demons. Glad to see your statements have turned from ridicule to advice.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hey vash ,much love

One who takes care of my friends takes care of me too.

Vash is it not clear to you that the seals are only written about in 1 book on earth.(you guys no what i mean they could have been investigated and researched in other books but the bible is where they originated from ,Do you follow) .And as far as i know they are not written about in any other sacred
writing i.e Koran .I think youll agree with me Saint

I didn't know for sure. I knew they weren't in the Koran nor in any text I've read, but didn't realize nowhere else in the world. You've got one up on me on this one.

God knows everything your feeling inside but it is your choice to repent not ask for forgiveness because you have already been forgiven

Love Elliott
God bless

I so appreciate you here

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
Its 5:30 in the morning and i have not slept yet i stayed up playing everquest2 and now i am goign to bed tell ya when i wake up lol SO tired !!!

World of Warcraft has my current addiction. EQ1 made me so frustrated I refused EQ2 but hear it's a great improvement. WoW has some interesting(?) strange stories to tell about Knights of Templar, Christians, Masons, Wiccans, Mormons, and some other themes threaded throughout the game (there's a thread I've got about it if anyone wants to discuss further). I'm still unsure what to think about theses "fantasy" entries into the game. Otherwise, it rocks.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey vash everything ive read that you have said is i dont know how to explain my feelings but all im going to say is when i read certian materials or information... i get this unexplainable strange vibration up my spine and what it tells me is that this information is very important for me to know not only that but it is the truth it feels like something has drove me to find this post and read it.... i would like to talk to you BUT i need to have 20 posts befor i can send an privet email....

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
vash you know for some reson you remind me of a particular somone i know.... you seem to share the same thoughts and preceptions on demons angels and those "gods" that are diffrent then in most religions... this is very very intresting acaully everything you have said seem to be the full version of the things this person has hinted at im acaully shocked reading all of this... just because of the similaritys... have ou ever had small scratch marks that almost resemble small ember burns on your hands and on your legs??

what is your preseptions on the word fear vash what do you think of it... also if this makes any sence to you do you find that if you embracing what fear is said to be by man is acaully a "key"?

you know vash i think i know what you need... something that you have said you dont really have in your previous posts... a true freind vash.. not a freind a TRUE freind somone who you can share every thought you think of every nighmare you have.. somone you can trust i no this may be hard for you considering most people might think as you as crazy but no this is not true look at some of the people you know now there might be an odd one that will acaully lisen to everything you say and not be shocked but instead share his/her oppinion wiht you not only that but knowing you are sharing your thougths and your feelings wiht him/her that they will not be scared and leave you but become better freinds wiht you... this is hard to find in the world today but there are people like that

and i totally agree on what you have said befor that insanity is a hairpin away from geniuse... insanity IS geniuse.. geniuse is to think diffrently from everyone else if you ask me...... people these days fear this and that is why the label insanity even exists to help isolate the poeple who know of certian truths... and im not tlaking about people have mental desises this is muhc diffrent

WHAT?! for some reson i have a feeling that you have the ability to tap into somthing in the effects of fate?! not only that but see predictions in the sky or soemthing around there?! sorry i dont know where that came from....

[edit on 25-2-2006 by Ember_To_Inferno]

[edit on 25-2-2006 by Ember_To_Inferno]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

tWorld of Warcraft has my current addiction. EQ1 made me so frustrated I refused EQ2 but hear it's a great improvement.

it is a really fun game

and to answear elliots post

yes i hade nightmares once again

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ember_To_Inferno
Hey vash everything ive read that you have said is i dont know how to explain my feelings but all im going to say is when i read certian materials or information... i get this unexplainable strange vibration up my spine and what it tells me is that this information is very important for me to know not only that but it is the truth it feels like something has drove me to find this post and read it.... i would like to talk to you BUT i need to have 20 posts befor i can send an privet email....

I really dont knwo what to say i think a lot of things most the stuff i knwo i have not posted some things i have others i have not i am sure you will get enough posts to u2u me soon enough and i look forward to it as always with any one willing to u2u me about this and ever thing unexplained that i may know a bit about

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Embar in inferno

vash you know for some reson you remind me of a particular somone i know.... you seem to share the same thoughts and preceptions on demons angels and those "gods" that are diffrent then in most religions... this is very very intresting acaully everything you have said seem to be the full version of the things this person has hinted at im acaully shocked reading all of this... just because of the similaritys... have ou ever had small scratch marks that almost resemble small ember burns on your hands and on your legs??

I really dont know what to say i havent hade small scrath marks on me no not that i can ever really remaber maybe when i was littler but then again i cant reamber that very well may i ask what is it that reminds you of this some one you know?

what is your preseptions on the word fear vash what do you think of it... also if this makes any sence to you do you find that if you embracing what fear is said to be by man is acaully a "key"?

Fear to me is the most inprotant part of ever thing it drives you it keeps you going and it fuels your desire to knwo and learn so you do not fear ...

As for fear by mans describtion i belive fear may be a key to one of man kinds wrost weakness what we fear we tend to hate and want to destory

a true freind vash..

I have freinds but yes liek any other preason i have ever known i do not have a true freind i can talk to anything about not on this plan any how

and i totally agree on what you have said befor that insanity is a hairpin away from geniuse... insanity IS geniuse.. geniuse is to think diffrently from everyone else if you ask me...... people these days fear this and that is why the label insanity even exists to help isolate the poeple who know of certian truths... and im not tlaking about people have mental desises this is muhc diffrent

Some of the greatest minds where thought to be geneisus but maybe they where insane instead who knows i dont really knwo if they where or not i never met them but i do agree with what you said maybe they see some thing we do not

WHAT?! for some reson i have a feeling that you have the ability to tap into somthing in the effects of fate?! not only that but see predictions in the sky or soemthing around there?! sorry i dont know where that came from....

I see this post and i wonder its meaning some times others i belive we all contrubute to the things around us ever singel preason maybe some more then others please explin a bit more on this for me if you whould..

And i must say i injoy you rposts so much please dont stop posting i will respond as much as i can

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
im quiet intrested in what you have stated about the 6 seal... would you mind explaning a bit more on that subject? i ahve a feeling that the 6th seal would have to do wht a discovery of soemthing..or mabye the 5th but that is all im going to say

also if you have time would you mind following up on the fear topic?....

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ember_To_Inferno
im quiet intrested in what you have stated about the 6 seal... would you mind explaning a bit more on that subject? i ahve a feeling that the 6th seal would have to do wht a discovery of soemthing..or mabye the 5th but that is all im going to say

also if you have time would you mind following up on the fear topic?....

I belive fear as i said before is a realease of restirctions on ones own mind it is also some thing that allows us to retrain are selfs from just dieing with no fear becuase with out fear we whoudl rush any thing that crossed are paths and we hade to move for intantes

If a demon came to earth and humans hade no fear we whould not attack it tell it attacked but once it did it whoudl destory so many people before fiannly being taken down with out fear

I blive fear is inportant as it is not

as for the 6th and 5th seal the time will come when the earth will be as bearn as mars when that day comes humans will barly exist but all things come to a end some time and we will have to fight to protect what is ours even if it is a god bent on destorying our hom eand way of life

i do not mean to be mean or any thing but it seems to me christans on there itm ehere in earth want nothign mroe to then be with there king the lord god and they help people here on earth as well but what they ultianily want more then that is there own heaven a place of no wrong when such a place is behound even compreending and i belive it does not exist and there for i belive christanity to be not as good as people make it out to be they put there faith in to beliveing it so much that they have no worrys if they die and thats what people want they want reasurance that when they die there will be some thing there ..

I for one dont really care if i go to hell then so be it i will live my life if i go to heaven or some other place i will most likly not even reamber earth at all so what does it mater to worry so much over what is next?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

you know vash i think i know what you need... something that you have said you dont really have in your previous posts... a true freind vash.. not a freind a TRUE freind somone who you can share every thought you think of every nighmare you have.. somone you can trust i no this may be hard for you considering most people might think as you as crazy but no this is not true look at some of the people you know now there might be an odd one that will acaully lisen to everything you say and not be shocked but instead share his/her oppinion wiht you not only that but knowing you are sharing your thougths and your feelings wiht him/her that they will not be scared and leave you but become better freinds wiht you... this is hard to find in the world today but there are people like that

If you want a true friend you would be better to turn to Jesus i no that you obviously dont believe in him but just to inform you that you are missing out on having a personal relationship with the creator

A Christian will be a TRUE friend Vash because
they will pray with you any time and will never think your insane because
TRUE Christian,s will never judge you because the bible tells us not to judge people because only God can do that and it is not rightous.

as for the 6th and 5th seal the time will come when the earth will be as bearn as mars when that day comes humans will barly exist but all things come to a end some time and we will have to fight to protect what is ours even if it is a god bent on destorying our hom eand way of life

Jesus came to give life not to take it. It is satan who wants to take it and abuse it .

Also if you read the whole book of Revalations you would not have said that
sentence because the lord is a just and rightous God

And Vash i thought you did not believe in only 1 God

i do not mean to be mean or any thing but it seems to me christans on there itm ehere in earth want nothign mroe to then be with there king the lord god and they help people here on earth as well but what they ultianily want more then that is there own heaven a place of no wrong when such a place is behound even compreending and i belive it does not exist and there for i belive christanity to be not as good as people make it out to be they put there faith in to beliveing it so much that they have no worrys if they die and thats what people want they want reasurance that when they die there will be some thing there ..

That is a lie!!!! and you no it.
Have you looked at the amount of Christian outreach centre,s in sudan and the far reaches of the world helping to poorest of the poor

And if you think that Christians all want to just go to Heaven then you are wrong. I want to see as many of my friends go to heaven as i can and not just friends also strangers because id rather go to heaven Rather then Hell were Satan owns you and torments you for ever and ever and ever ,and have no sense of direction when im alive

Because when we are born on this earth we are in the bondage of sin but when we choose to accept Jesus your are free from sin ,not sayin that you will never sin but your are saved/born again

Because the bible says: "you must be born again".

I for one dont really care if i go to hell then so be it i will live my life if i go to heaven or some other place i will most likly not even reamber earth at all so what does it mater to worry so much over what is next?

Vash if you think its that easy then God would not have sent Jesus

Vash im also starting to doubt the fact that you are lookin for the real God.

No doubt i will keep prayin because God is a good God

Love Elliott, God bless

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hmm for some reson i acaully thought you where my freind at first hahaha how strange ok seroisly tho you sounds alot like her... in so many ways the beliefs you have are the same as hers.... she ahs the same addictions to the whole blood, flesh, and im pritty sure of the sex part also.. and the demons you can/ or used to be able to see she tells me about them alot not so muhc the angels tho... gahh and she has the same idea on christianity im pritty sure off.... see the reson i find this very intresting is personally im trying to help her with everything she is going throw (be it alot is on her mind i think) even tho it is very hard im doing what i can beeing a freind tho.. the thing is i dont think she trusts me fully as a true freind even tho i think she should.... the reson for this to is because my aura is diffrent then other people and she finds it very strange since it is unclear.... but yah anywho you might be able to help me out in the long run in many ways vash.... what do you know about demons.... do you personally think you have demons inside you or just the ones that follow you around...

i have some issues myself i always have this feeling vash of soemthing beeing around me and i cant discribe that helps me tho but in a few ways it does.. when i try and astral project.... i end up getting harassed by these invisable entities its happened 3 out of the 4 times ive astral projected i get pushed all over the place by this force... and then i hear all these strange voices telling me to get out? i NEED to understand this its been on my mind alot latly and i cant get it out considering i dont know what it is im not afraid of it considering i only fear few things but im intrested in what it is? any suggestions?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join