It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i have to stop him i hae to stop him from doig it ...

o opps um i am going home i need to sleep

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Love would still exist, even if the person locked in a cell didn't have any knowledge of it. It wouldn't make it any less real.

Vash, you are either in some world of trouble with the occult, or you are having a breakdown. Either way, you sound very bad. Get some sleep and then you need to find someone kind to talk to.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Love would still exist, even if the person locked in a cell didn't have any knowledge of it. It wouldn't make it any less real.

Vash, you are either in some world of trouble with the occult, or you are having a breakdown. Either way, you sound very bad. Get some sleep and then you need to find someone kind to talk to.

*raises hand* I'll be here for as long as I'm permissioned to live (or have access, whichever comes first).

I'm sure j will as well.

May love, faith and hope be with you always,
God bless.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej

ok let us state this in a better term after i have hade some cocffer and some stuff

If i was to put a cat in a box and shot it with a laser gun and brun a hole in to both sides of it ... Is the cat dead?

if you say yes the cat is dead how can you be sure with out openign the box? you cant you have no way of telling how or even if the cat died you can not intell you open the box you can not prove to me the cat died...

Now once yu open the box you look in and see a cat with a hole in it ok now you wn othe cat died or maybe it missed or maybe it dietn even phase the cat ok its alive but you did not knwo tell then .. its differnt with love

If soem one was rasied never ever hearing a thing about relgion or god or any form of worship then a god whoudl not be real at all to this preason and nothign chousl sway him so to him god never existed...

Just like love if some one has never exprinaced love ever then it is not real to this preason

other then that yes i am in pain yes i havent slept in days (doesnt mean i havent showerd of chouse i am clean ) i am just tired and broken down a bit i will be better on my own

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have not dealt with the occult much beyond reading Stephen King books and seeing a psychic once or twice. I think I have seen ghosts and seen demons. Thankfully not often. Our Lord's prayer has protected me more than once. No *proof* of it, but I would wager on it. I am not a gambler either

Vash, at some point,you are going to have to decide where to stand. Not at thsi moment as I think you are too tired. To be free of this torment, you may have to take a stand at some point and endure what comes for a short bit.

I am bothered by your church banning you and your family from attending. That is just so wrong to me. Really a blessing though as who wants to be in a church who shuns people like you who God wants to be near the most? I am sure it still hurt though. Reminds me of the hateful people on Trading spouses last week and this coming Wednesday

I am getting off topic though and you can U2U me if you just want someone to talk to. I am not wise and I don't have good answers. I do listen well and will respond. I won't BS you either nor will I call you crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok my first post on this topic...i have been out with some 1 in the past who used to cut themselves - reasons wont be discussed here...

Now i was her guiding light, when all else failed

About you Vas, you do seem to be experiencing these things. Whether it be in your mind, or this world we call reality. Take care ok, you have alot to offer the world! That sentence seems so stupid and ridiculous, but i will explain. The words you speak, the intelligence that comes out of your everythread shows alot about your person.

In my opinion you have to start to love your existence on this earth. Not knowing what love is doesnt matter, we all know what it is to love ourselves and also to feel bad about things we have done. Love starts with yourself, the same about feeling good about how you look. If you don't love yourself then how will others, if your shy and walk around with your head down ?
Same about energies and if you believe in spirits. You feel good, you attract happy people - you feel bad / good im sure u attract good / bad energies.

Like i said, if this is really getting you down, i bet you look at yourself and don't see alot to be happy about. These demons - you being unhappy etc...

Thats the problem. It's hard to look past one's feelings about themselves when they are implanted in the brain. And even when some1 praises you u don't except it because u think they are lying...

You have loads to offer Vas...

1) Your very open with your opinions, honest person. thats hard to come by

2) The intelligence that comes accross from your posts is also remarkable

3) I bet your a lovely looking person aswell

You just need some hugs !

I understand that your unhappy about things that have happened in your life. I have also experienced depression in life. Watching some1 die onfront of me, and having my fiance leave my at the exact same time. Kinda makes u miserable...so i do understand.

So Vas keep your head up lovely, and in my experience u might be shutting off from love and open feelings in real life from fear of being more hurt. Let yourself accept praise and love from others. But number 1 look after yourself and love yourself.

Love yourself sounds so cheesy haha - ok il rephrase it. Look after yourself and feel good about yourself

And if you need to chat to anyone Vas on this message board feel free to U2U me.
I'd like that actually...

Take care lovely....

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Did it show out of fear or reality? Or both?

If you see something and hold fear did you hold faith? If you found faith really fast while in fear did your faith in God help? I won't go in detail if a similar situation I had but yes I belive this can hold true and when you find the faith it seems what you experince that is negative goes away. I guess it is hard to say unless you believe something is possible and it happens good or bad..

With that said I think it is not a bad thing to question things. To know if something is real question it and its motives. Satan,Demons,Angels,God etc. How you do it will be different from person to person but you have to approach with some belief of something out there. An obvious there is something out there. I mean to deny a smarter life form is ignorant does anyone think we came from a monkey? Well what did the monkey come from etc etc Anyway if a person that doesn't belive in anything says God show yourself or hey satan lets see your red arse I don't think it works that way. I think deep thought on the subject maybe additives (get creative) you may in deed find things not known to you. It may show it self outside of you or within you but I think you would be surprised if given the time and at least a slight belief there is something there. My approach was not based on any religion or reading prior. A pure test of me and what is out there...

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Vash
In my memories I have been to hell been to heaven been to a different realm and realms I have never seen the christan god...

God asks us to take the first step, which is faith. With so much evidence of hell, demons, angels and heaven, surely you have a conclusion of who's running the show at each end, yes? Have you met Satan? If not, I can tell you what he's like if it would help.

I was in a spot where I challenged everything that existed beyond the human realm to show itself. That's when he showed. Please do not do this, it was a narrow escape me.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Ok my first post on this topic...i have been out with some 1 in the past who used to cut themselves - reasons wont be discussed here...

Now i was her guiding light, when all else failed

About you Vas, you do seem to be experiencing these things. Whether it be in your mind, or this world we call reality. Take care ok, you have alot to offer the world! That sentence seems so stupid and ridiculous, but i will explain. The words you speak, the intelligence that comes out of your everythread shows alot about your person.

In my opinion you have to start to love your existence on this earth. Not knowing what love is doesnt matter, we all know what it is to love ourselves and also to feel bad about things we have done. Love starts with yourself, the same about feeling good about how you look. If you don't love yourself then how will others, if your shy and walk around with your head down ?
Same about energies and if you believe in spirits. You feel good, you attract happy people - you feel bad / good im sure u attract good / bad energies.

Like i said, if this is really getting you down, i bet you look at yourself and don't see alot to be happy about. These demons - you being unhappy etc...

Thats the problem. It's hard to look past one's feelings about themselves when they are implanted in the brain. And even when some1 praises you u don't except it because u think they are lying...

You have loads to offer Vas...

1) Your very open with your opinions, honest person. thats hard to come by

2) The intelligence that comes accross from your posts is also remarkable

3) I bet your a lovely looking person aswell

You just need some hugs !

I understand that your unhappy about things that have happened in your life. I have also experienced depression in life. Watching some1 die onfront of me, and having my fiance leave my at the exact same time. Kinda makes u miserable...so i do understand.

So Vas keep your head up lovely, and in my experience u might be shutting off from love and open feelings in real life from fear of being more hurt. Let yourself accept praise and love from others. But number 1 look after yourself and love yourself.

Love yourself sounds so cheesy haha - ok il rephrase it. Look after yourself and feel good about yourself

And if you need to chat to anyone Vas on this message board feel free to U2U me.
I'd like that actually...

Take care lovely....

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Arawn]

Thank you Arawn

I am moveing away from where i live now and movein in with my grandmother the stress and stuff that has come here is to much for me to bare any longer i am haveing very bad cheast pains some times and my stress and things are very high..

I am hopeing moveing there will allow me to contral my self in a way where i will become mroe intune to my self to concentrate on who i am in side and out with that i will be able to strengh my resolve in this mater.. i have one other thing to say to saint but i will say that in a non qouted thing.. thank you again arawn..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Saint i have some other thing to say that i have been very worroird about

And the seals of the holy shall be broken and behold as it is to me in my dreams the 5th seal of the end is open and ready ..

I have been reading up on that for some time now and that is before the end of times the 5th seal of the lord is open the end of times is here the 6th and 7th seal are the last ones before this "god" will come and destory ever one on earth saveign only 440k people..

from my dreams i do not think god will be helping us much i have read up on the koran the jewish realgiin the pagan realgion christanity ever thing they all have simler beflires that tie in to my dreams that tie in to it in my memeroies the 5th seal is broken the 5 are free and the 4 horse men of the apcolipse are free waiting to be sent to earth ..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Saint i have some other thing to say that i have been very worroird about

And the seals of the holy shall be broken and behold as it is to me in my dreams the 5th seal of the end is open and ready ..

I have been reading up on that for some time now and that is before the end of times the 5th seal of the lord is open the end of times is here the 6th and 7th seal are the last ones before this "god" will come and destory ever one on earth

If I may, it says 1/3 will be covered in blood. That could mean 1/3 of the human population is killed, I don't know.

saveign only 440k people..

More than that, the great multitude of people saved is beyond count. "After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands". - Revelation 7:9. Their role and identity is further explained. The 144,000 are the sealed ones (male virgins) from each tribe of Israel who make the annoucement that the seal has been broken.

from my dreams i do not think god will be helping us much i have read up on the koran the jewish realgiin the pagan realgion christanity ever thing they all have simler beflires that tie in to my dreams that tie in to it in my memeroies the 5th seal is broken the 5 are free and the 4 horse men of the apcolipse are free waiting to be sent to earth ..

It could be. It also says no-one will know the hour when this will happen. No man, nor Christ, only God. (Matthew 24:36)

It's great that you're reading up on it, and Revelation is my favorite book, though I'd recommend John to help in your particular situation. Hoping for all the best for you Vash, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
well yes 1/3 and then tormented for a whiel by the 7 headed beast with ten honres and the kings that rule and the 6th is kign now and that stuff yes i read all about it and other realgions ..

How can some one stop it?

if some one can find and kill the last remnaint of david juda the root of david but if the seals are open then it is to late the book is open some seals broken myabe if some one went to the 7 golden candles or what not abnd put them out? *sighs* it says that the bottmeless pit will open breathing brimetone and lucas that will become monsters

but these monsters adn be killed by ther emouths and tails it says so in the bible but how can some one stop the apocolypse?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If i was to put a cat in a box and shot it with a laser gun and brun a hole in to both sides of it ... Is the cat dead?

if you say yes the cat is dead how can you be sure with out openign the box? you cant you have no way of telling how or even if the cat died you can not intell you open the box you can not prove to me the cat died...

Well, if you pounded the box flat with a sledge hammer, and saw a dull brown ooze coming out of it, you really wouldn't need to open the lid to surmise that the cat is dead.

Seriously, Vash. Stop reading Revelation. It's messing you up. Why are you so stressed? Why can't you sleep? Are you allergic to milk? If not, I know that drinking milk would help you. Just stay away from Vitamin C!

[edit on 10-11-2005 by LqdCID]

mod edit do NOT circumvent the censors

[edit on 14-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LqdCID

Well, if you pounded the box flat with a sledge hammer, and saw a dull brown ooze coming out of it, you really wouldn't need to open the lid to surmise that the cat is dead.

thanks i really needed that luagh and true it whould nto be needed to be opened then

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You are very welcome. I edited the above post.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hiya all. Just me weighing in. Vash I think your mistaking righteousness with evil intent. By that I mean, God is not evil. He simply allows each of us to choose our own path. He very specifically has laid out the path that will bring us to Heaven and has also noted the much wider path that will bring us to Hell. The death in Revelation is only a symptom of the bad choices man makes turning his face from God. Death is not the end but simply a transition. As such Revelation stands as a warning that we know not how long we have here so every choice counts.

As for stopping Revelations, though Hollywood movies may paint a heroic face on it, there’s a couple of problems with this train of thought. One, true prophecy can't be wrong. The bible even points out that true prophecy from God must be right 100% of the time. If someone were to stop Revelations then the ultimate salvation of Man would never come to be and we would simply cascade into Satan's ultimate purpose which is Hell on Earth. Two, proving God wrong would be very very bad thing, although what the consequences of that would be are unknown.

As to your visions and encounters. I would suggest you go back to a doctor and describe your visions and try and get on some medication, I am not saying that your visions aren't real, I'm just saying that an unstable mind is an easy door for spirits to mess with. They have very good meds now to help you sort out your thoughts and close that door. I would also suggest you find a good pastor who will work with you to see that you have been blinded by these creatures who have hounded your life. If you can find an Evangelical church near you, or a Calvary Chapel, they have a bit more sense about the spirit world than your regular Protestant or Catholic Church has.

- W

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Seriously, Vash. Stop reading Revelation. It's messing you up. Why are you so stressed? Why can't you sleep? Are you allergic to milk? If not, I know that drinking milk would help you. Just stay away from Vitamin C!

I have stoped reading for now... I am stressed from my family my so called freinds my life work money job ever thing it has come to a point wher ei want to explode i bottle my emotaions up and yes i knwo it is bad but it comes from a bad past and i have always done it i am trying to change it yes but its hard .. no i am not allergic to milk and yes i knwo it helps me sleep..

i have been sleeping better this past few days and thank you for the help i hope i answeard your questions well enough

mod edit of quote

[edit on 14-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
Hiya all. Just me weighing in. Vash I think your mistaking righteousness with evil intent. By that I mean, God is not evil. He simply allows each of us to choose our own path. He very specifically has laid out the path that will bring us to Heaven and has also noted the much wider path that will bring us to Hell. The death in Revelation is only a symptom of the bad choices man makes turning his face from God. Death is not the end but simply a transition. As such Revelation stands as a warning that we know not how long we have here so every choice counts.

As for stopping Revelations, though Hollywood movies may paint a heroic face on it, there’s a couple of problems with this train of thought. One, true prophecy can't be wrong. The bible even points out that true prophecy from God must be right 100% of the time. If someone were to stop Revelations then the ultimate salvation of Man would never come to be and we would simply cascade into Satan's ultimate purpose which is Hell on Earth. Two, proving God wrong would be very very bad thing, although what the consequences of that would be are unknown.

As to your visions and encounters. I would suggest you go back to a doctor and describe your visions and try and get on some medication, I am not saying that your visions aren't real, I'm just saying that an unstable mind is an easy door for spirits to mess with. They have very good meds now to help you sort out your thoughts and close that door. I would also suggest you find a good pastor who will work with you to see that you have been blinded by these creatures who have hounded your life. If you can find an Evangelical church near you, or a Calvary Chapel, they have a bit more sense about the spirit world than your regular Protestant or Catholic Church has.

- W

frist para.

I belive that revaltions and this new kingdom of god is not what it seems and if it does happen ever one will see what pain and torment are really about .

secound para.
I dont want to prove any one wrong there is more then one prophecy not all prochey is 100% it never has been not even the bible

third para.

I have tryed to stay in foucses while writing the other responcese but this one hurts me
i am not crazy i cant go to the docter the last time i mentioned any thign to any one abotu this face to face they called the pyscatric ward and i was put in a asylum for a week before i got out i wont ever go back there ever!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

i attended wroship meetings and tent relivis to be "saved" the eveanglist placed his hand on my head and begane to try to fill me with the holy spirit i wanted it more then any thing in the wrold then i was feed up with demons and stuff around me he tryed and tryed..

In the end i was still standing eyes closed not a feeling around me as he was sweating i opened my eyes and they told me they needed to preform a exorixssom so i let them nothing happend nothing was removed from me fiannly when it was all done he hade me stand and told me to leave that there was nothing he choudl do to save me i cryed for a while but lived with it has i do now..

When I read that I begin to weep. That is very EVIL what you experienced.
Either that “evangelist” was preaching another gospel (2 Cor. 11:3-4; Gal 1:6-9) and casting demons (see Matt 7: 21-23) INTO you OR Satan/Lucifer/whatever has such a strong hold on you and fights for you like crazy.

Fast forward to about 3 minutes into this… a lot of what you describe is also described in this man’s testimony. I have experienced many of the same things as well.

www.fireonthealtar.com...

Do you understand what it means to have eternal life and what the Kingdom of God is?

Being born again is NOT a MERE belief in God and the gospel.

The bible says that even the demons believe and tremble!!

If you read Rev 3:15-22 ( journals.aol.com... ) there are even “Christians” who believe,
but have NOT believed AND repented, gotten filled with the Holy Spirit and lived by faith ( journals.aol.com... )

YAHSHUA (aka Jesus) says that HE will spew the Lukewarm “Christians” out of HIS mouth in disgust!

Eternal life is to know God,
YAH(the Godhead [aka Trinity]: YAHVEH [the Father], YAHSHUA [aka Jesus, the Son] and the HOLY SPIRIT]).

God is love (1 John 4:16) and light and in HIM there is no darkness at all (1 John 1:5). And you can know HIM by the Blood of YAHSHUA Ha MASIYACH (aka Jesus Christ), if you repent. That’s it. It’s very simple.

You don't need a "deliverance minister" to cast out some demons. All you need is repentance and the Holy Spirit.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999

What is to be born again?

Surely no child had been engendered through a change in idealogies, but through our sexual energies.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

Surely no child had been engendered through a change in idealogies, but through our sexual energies.
That is pretty much what Nicodemus said:

John 3: 3In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. "
4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
www.biblegateway.com...

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

What is to be born again?

Did you read my last post?

i attended wroship meetings and tent relivis to be "saved" the eveanglist placed his hand on my head and begane to try to fill me with the holy spirit i wanted it more then any thing in the wrold then i was feed up with demons and stuff around me he tryed and tryed..

In the end i was still standing eyes closed not a feeling around me as he was sweating i opened my eyes and they told me they needed to preform a exorixssom so i let them nothing happend nothing was removed from me fiannly when it was all done he hade me stand and told me to leave that there was nothing he choudl do to save me i cryed for a while but lived with it has i do now..

When I read that I begin to weep. That is very EVIL what you experienced.
Either that “evangelist” was preaching another gospel (2 Cor. 11:3-4; Gal 1:6-9) and casting demons (see Matt 7: 21-23) INTO you OR Satan/Lucifer/whatever has such a strong hold on you and fights for you like crazy.

Fast forward to about 3 minutes into this… a lot of what you describe is also described in this man’s testimony. I have experienced many of the same things as well.

Do you understand what it means to have eternal life and what the Kingdom of God is?

The bible says that even the demons believe and tremble!!

If you read Rev 3:15-22 ( journals.aol.com... ) there are even “Christians” who believe,
but have NOT believed AND repented, gotten filled with the Holy Spirit and lived by faith ( journals.aol.com... )

YAHSHUA (aka Jesus) says that HE will spew the Lukewarm “Christians” out of HIS mouth in disgust!

Eternal life is to know God,
YAH(the Godhead [aka Trinity]: YAHVEH [the Father], YAHSHUA [aka Jesus, the Son] and the HOLY SPIRIT]).

God is love (1 John 4:16) and light and in HIM there is no darkness at all (1 John 1:5). And you can know HIM by the Blood of YAHSHUA Ha MASIYACH (aka Jesus Christ), if you repent. That’s it. It’s very simple.

You don't need a "deliverance minister" to cast out some demons. All you need is repentance and the Holy Spirit.

Being born again is NOT reincarnation.

It is believing the gospel
(Mark 1:15) that the Kingdom of God is at hand

AND repenting of all sin, getting filled with the Holy Spirit and living by faith. Read Luke 3, John 3 and Acts 1-2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join