It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
he tryed and tryed..

I don't know why he was trying to "force God into you". It doesn't work like that, I'm sorry if you were led into believing that. There's an important decision to be made. I'd started to walk through it with you, but it appears you're pulling away from the information I'd like to share. That's understandable, as I said, no-one can "force God into you".

In the end i was still standing eyes closed not a feeling around me as he was sweating i opened my eyes and they told me they needed to preform a exorixssom so i let them nothing happend nothing was removed from me fiannly when it was all done he hade me stand and told me to leave that there was nothing he choudl do to save me i cryed for a while but lived with it has i do now..

I'll accept that there's nothing he can do to save you. I know that I cannot save you, but I know how to take you to the One who can. I cannot walk alone though, and even more, I cannot walk for you. It's got to be something you want to do.

I have seen that there is no christan god in the sky or in heaven

Is love real?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dear Vash. What did you get yourself into in a past life? Do you think that you, in a past life, bit off more than you could chew? Meaning, do you think that you could have tried a spell, or manifestation that was too powerfull for you to control? I have a hunch that you might have died doing it, and the demons have stayed with you into this life. That could explain your bloodlust and overactive sex drive. Care to elaborate?

Blessed Be...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LqdCID
Meaning, do you think that you could have tried a spell, or manifestation that was too powerfull for you to control?

I think Vash may have done that in this life, but certainly will let Vash explain.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Duplicate, deleted.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That's also a possibility, saint, but I was baseing my hypothesis on the fact that she has had them with her all her life. It could also be caused by the sins of her parents, or a place they took her as a child. Who knows? Guess that's why we dig.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I don't know why he was trying to "force God into you". It doesn't work like that, I'm sorry if you were led into believing that. There's an important decision to be made. I'd started to walk through it with you, but it appears you're pulling away from the information I'd like to share. That's understandable, as I said, no-one can "force God into you".

I knwo it does not work that way what he tryed to do was fill me with the holy spirt of god or some such thing i cant really explain it

I'll accept that there's nothing he can do to save you. I know that I cannot save you, but I know how to take you to the One who can. I cannot walk alone though, and even more, I cannot walk for you. It's got to be something you want to do.

Yes i know this you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink

Is Love Real?

Love is real for people who have felt it peopel that have not do not think so for explapl if a man never exprinced love then it whoudl not exist for him so if he never exprinced god then there must be no god to that man

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Dear Vash. What did you get yourself into in a past life? Do you think that you, in a past life, bit off more than you could chew? Meaning, do you think that you could have tried a spell, or manifestation that was too powerfull for you to control? I have a hunch that you might have died doing it, and the demons have stayed with you into this life. That could explain your bloodlust and overactive sex drive. Care to elaborate?

Blessed Be...

I was never Killed i am here as a punshiement so my dreams and memeories tell me as far as i know my other past life is inside of me learning what it can tell i die on this earth and i will resume my life with my old self .

My blood lust is just that i crave human flesh and blood.. As for sex i guess you choudl say i am worse then the female cat in heat

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Meaning, do you think that you could have tried a spell, or manifestation that was too powerfull for you to control?

I think Vash may have done that in this life, but certainly will let Vash explain.

Ever spell i have done on this earth i have contraled i havent lost contral of any spell i have done so far and i knwo some pretty good ones well i guess bad ones is a better word

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here Kitty Kitty!
Just kidding.
Have you ever eaten human flesh? Please don't think that I'm trying to poke fun. Cannabilism is natural in some cultures.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Love is real for people who have felt it

Exactly.

peopel that have not do not think so for explapl if a man never exprinced love then it whoudl not exist for him

Exactly.

so if he never exprinced god then there must be no god to that man

Exaclty.

The man did not "create" love. It existed, it's just that he hadn't experienced it before. Looks like you're on point with this concept.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Here Kitty Kitty!
Just kidding.
Have you ever eaten human flesh? Please don't think that I'm trying to poke fun. Cannabilism is natural in some cultures.

*purrs* no i have not eaten human flesh drank blood yes but noten eaten any thing that i will not do and the only time i ever drank blodo was when i bite some one during um
yea

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes i do know meaning and thank you for your kind words it is as this

If man whoudl never have found jesus or god then today they whoudl not have existsted Tho the bible was writen by man it is a stright dilect of the adventures and prays and words of jesus and god given to thos men along there lifes bascily the bible is a book of adventrues handed down by the men who wrote it so how can any oen be sure it is 100% right on ever thing?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I mentioned before or not, but blood has adrenaline (epinephrine) in it. There are a few ways of getting it. One is called the "runner's high". After about 15 minutes of hard running or a half-hour of normal running, the body shoots adrenaline through the system to overcome barriers of pain and fatigue. Another way is in novocaine (procaine) when you get a dental filling. The result is rapid heart rate, a feeling of strength, sweating and a high pain tolerance.

My recommendation is to be extremely careful handling any substance that ends with "ine" or "eine" or "caine" as these cause massive changes to the metabolism and can result in nervous breakdowns, liver damage, passing out, and heart failure in high doses.

Yes i do know meaning and thank you for your kind words it is as this

If man whoudl never have found jesus or god then today they whoudl not have existsted Tho the bible was writen by man it is a stright dilect of the adventures and prays and words of jesus and god given to thos men along there lifes bascily the bible is a book of adventrues handed down by the men who wrote it so how can any oen be sure it is 100% right on ever thing?

At some point Vash, we all have to put down the Book and find out whether what it says is true or not. I could not possibly believe in something just by reading it. I'd like to continue walking through how that works sometime if you'd like to reply to the U2U, but it's totally up to you.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
hmm

i know blood is not good for you but i ge sick with out i very sick and all kinds of stuff um i aint ina such a great mood today so i iwll post the bascils...

i havent read the book in years now i havebt been reading anyth nreally just anyying think i can use

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Vash, you don't 'sound' so well today. Your typing is barely readable and I am not critiquing it. Just observing that you seem to be in alot of pain today.

From what I have read over the last few months, you are searching for something. I think deep in your heart you know the truth, but it seems too difficult to attain. I think it just seems easier to deal with having demons than seeking out goodness.

Looking for a lift from blood,or human energy will probably be more draining than helpful. Kinda like eating a bunch of candy and sodas for a lift. It does work, but the crash is worse than the original issue

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am in just a bit of pain i hade no sleep as well so its kinda hard staying awake to type and stuff when i am half dead

I am trying to stop the rapture its gone wrong its not what ever one thinks god is evil and will kill ever one ..

i am to tired to thinka ny more i have to go to sleep i gota go.....s

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I want to make sure I am reading what you are typing correctly. Are you saying that God is evil and is going to kill everyone, and that you are trying to stop the rapture?

If you need sleep, by all means, curl up and sleep well. I hate being tired!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VashLove is real for people who have felt it peopel that have not do not think so for explapl if a man never exprinced love then it whoudl not exist for him so if he never exprinced god then there must be no god to that man

just be cause someone has not experienced love or god doesn't mean that they do not exsist to him/her. perhaps they are things that s/he is striving to experience. everyone has a different path. what is love or god to you may not be to another person or vise versa what they may think is love or god you may see as something else. i'm sure there are cases where someone has never in their entire live experienced love... but, highly unlikely... just because they have not loved another doesn't mean that they have never been loved... and there for can experience love without really knowing they have.. or even if they haven't personally had an experience, have seen others interect to know that there is such a thing as love... but, then again... maybe neither exsist and it's just something that we have created... a falsehood that makes us feel for comfertable and less alone...

perhaps what you see is just an enhanced enlightenment of the engery that we feel everyday... or rather than just being a sense your brain puts a "picture" to it.. something to relate to. perhaps like a crossed wire. there are people who smell, taste or see words/letters....

do you feel threatened by their presence? like they're specifically trying to harm you? or protect you?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Looking for a lift from blood,or human energy will probably be more draining than helpful. Kinda like eating a bunch of candy and sodas for a lift. It does work, but the crash is worse than the original issue

Good call ll, I think you hit it right on the head

Originally posted Vash
I am trying to stop the rapture its gone wrong its not what ever one thinks god is evil and will kill ever one ..

i am to tired to thinka ny more i have to go to sleep i gota go.....

Hang in their Vash, we are praying for you and want you to come out on top.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDGEOFTHERIVER

Originally posted by VashLove is real for people who have felt it peopel that have not do not think so for explapl if a man never exprinced love then it whoudl not exist for him so if he never exprinced god then there must be no god to that man

just be cause someone has not experienced love or god doesn't mean that they do not exsist to him/her. perhaps they are things that s/he is striving to experience. everyone has a different path. what is love or god to you may not be to another person or vise versa what they may think is love or god you may see as something else. i'm sure there are cases where someone has never in their entire live experienced love... but, highly unlikely... just because they have not loved another doesn't mean that they have never been loved... and there for can experience love without really knowing they have.. or even if they haven't personally had an experience, have seen others interect to know that there is such a thing as love... but, then again... maybe neither exsist and it's just something that we have created... a falsehood that makes us feel for comfertable and less alone...

perhaps what you see is just an enhanced enlightenment of the engery that we feel everyday... or rather than just being a sense your brain puts a "picture" to it.. something to relate to. perhaps like a crossed wire. there are people who smell, taste or see words/letters....

do you feel threatened by their presence? like they're specifically trying to harm you? or protect you?

Well what i meant there was that is love was never broguth to one preason who was locked a cell and feed by nothing just air then he whould never exprince love so lov whoudl nto exist for him...

No i do not feel treatened
no idea on harm
protect me women get in the car

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join