It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well if any one has seen my other posts I kind of think this post will suit them all and merge them together so we can talk and not go off topic I am not sure if it is in the right topic but if it isn’t I am sure one of the admins will move it and I thank them...

It started when I was younger in school really young I hade a angry problem and I hade counseling well the person told me to sit down and draw what I seen around the room and I did but there was a demon coming up from the ground grabbing at my foot and one at the door and she thought this was weird..

After years of sitting on couch’s and stuff I can still see them sort of feel them not as in sight but with my third eye my charka ( minds eye charka etc it has many names) ..

I went to church ever Sunday day and night my grandma always took us (brothers and sisters) well years went by and they tried to help me I believed at a point one time but after that the pastor kicked me out for Satanism (worshiping the devil) though in fact I never did I hade finally fantasy posters on my wall love those games 7 the most and advent children...
So I got kicked out and because I wasn’t kicked out of the home my family was not welcome to come to church.

I then met some one that was very church going and stuff so we went and I believed in god then a lot and the demons where still there never leaving not caring about the church or any thing coming in and sitting floating etc I always felt them...

Then I lost faith and became a wiccan/pagan a mystic I tryed spells craft protection spells and I became very good at them all sorts of magic...

After an I started senses ghosts and bad sprits and then memories flashed to me of a past that is my own of me in the past. Dreams of events of people of my self of things I have done it all flashes to me some times more then one.

I find my self acting more and more like I did in the past but I have to control it I cant lose control I find my self more and more insane...( back on topic)

Well recently its like I see them around me and angels to like demons and angels floating around me watching protecting I sense them...

In my memories I have been to hell been to heaven been to a different realm and realms I have never seen the christan god... But I have seen Gaia the god of the earth..

well I will post more when I can updating this post here or adding more so people don’t have to read 15 pages of my posts .. Please tell me what this may be that’s what I am looking for an answer as to why I am here what am going on... Please

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
In my memories I have been to hell been to heaven been to a different realm and realms I have never seen the christan god...

God asks us to take the first step, which is faith. With so much evidence of hell, demons, angels and heaven, surely you have a conclusion of who's running the show at each end, yes? Have you met Satan? If not, I can tell you what he's like if it would help.

I was in a spot where I challenged everything that existed beyond the human realm to show itself. That's when he showed. Please do not do this, it was a narrow escape me.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok this is where it takes a trun a big trun..

Yes i have met satan (aka the devil ) i met him and his family its not what ever one thinks here the frist satan was a female and its spelt wrong the secound king of hell was luciefer and then the one i met was named differnt but he ruled hell and i met him..

When in heaven i seen angels people higher ups arch angels .. Never was there mention of a god other then gaia never a bright light that was god nothing not one hint of a god or jesus or any one of thos people

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 27-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Vash, I can for sure give you advice.

Don't worry about what churches and people have told you. They do not have the answers; what they call as "truth" is not what they have found through experience, but rather a very specifically closed, literal interpretation of questionable documents.

As for your trips to hell, let me tell you something about the astral. Mind influences everything. Belief constructs carry over. You will encounter many entities in the lower realms that will lie to you and play games with you. There are no "masters" or "rulers" of the lower realms. You need to abandon all dogma, and then you will find that the world changes dramatically, especially the astral world. Speaking of which, do you conciously astral project? or is it all "memories"?

[edit on 27-10-2005 by spacesounds]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
spacesounds in reply to your post.

I can some what astral travel it is hard for me i have not done it willing as of yet..

THese memories i have are all of my past that much i am sure of.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
throughout reading on this forum, i see that some people "Experience" these things, while others like myself never experience much. but believe me i enjoy reading and hope i could help with anything. anyways, how do you come across seeing all these demons? have they just been with you throughout your whole life? are you use to them being around, and do they influence your actions in any way?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
theuntoldstory

these demons have been with me my hole life ever day and night they have been there just recently it has been pickign up and i have been seeing things memeories of past events and things i have done in my past it is a very awakening sight..It rocks ever form of realgion i have seen..

When you see demons and angels and all sorts of mytholgic creatures you start to wonder is there a god and i have memories of being with a god Gaia.. Never once did i see or hear about a chirstian god or jesus..

THey do in a way inflence my actions i have a craving for blood and flesh and sex not some thing i have come to get used to yet but heck it is becuase of other things that i do not want to talk abotu yet i do not think i am ready

Partly becuase i think i will get flamed

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

theuntoldstory

these demons have been with me my hole life ever day and night they have been there just recently it has been pickign up and i have been seeing things memeories of past events and things i have done in my past it is a very awakening sight..It rocks ever form of realgion i have seen..

Have you considered going to a doctor about this? I'm not insinuating that these things aren't real.. I have had some very strange things happen myself however if you really don't want to keep experiencing these things medications may help make them less traumatic.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by riley]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would have to agree with spacesounds. God comes when you are ready. I think that your a very open person. Sometimes this is a good and a bad thing. You attract many entities because of your openness. Do you ever wonder why they are messing with you? They are benefiting off of this more than you are.

I have never seen demons because I don't believe in them. I think there are negative sprits that feed off of our emotions. Since this has happened to you at a very young age I believe that this is your karmic debt. You said you have experience of past lives. Have you found answers as to why this is happening to you? Do you ask your self "What did I do to deserve this?" Think of it as a test. You have to stay strong in the face of the negativity. Once you realize in your heart that these being have no real power it will get better for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think I know how you and I differ. When I had met the devil and experienced his crew (they have no problem proving themselves if it means believing), I was doing everything I could to escape him. I tried many things. They all failed except for one. When I broke down and asked God to come into my life and get me out of this mess, that's when I had success. I'd concluded there was God based on the evidence of all the evil forces. If evil ruled, there'd be no good in the world whatsoever. I had to try to contact the absolute good in order to be freed from the master of evil. I didn't need to see God, I needed to trust him long enough to rescue me. Only after that did I get my evidence.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by saint4God]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
medications may help make them less traumatic..

I have been to the doctoers they think i am crazy so i wont go back i dont want to go to the nut house

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

medications may help make them less traumatic..

I have been to the doctoers they think i am crazy so i wont go back i dont want to go to the nut house

You're not crazy. Neither am I. Neither of us need a PHD to determine that. By the way, I may be going back to get one in the near future, so if you need a PHD to give a "professional" opinion, I'll be back with ya in a few years.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well if i told ya my dreams in more detail you whoudl think i was crazy and i am afirad that i will be flamed for posting it so i dont think i shoudl i have all the proof of demons and angels and of gaia i need in my mind

i am just looking for answers as to why me what have i done and i was hopeing some one whoudl know

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

i am just looking for answers as to why me what have i done and i was hopeing some one whoudl know

I think what you are experiencing is highly devloped polyvision. It is the ability to perceive higher dimensions with physical sensory perception.

These entities you talk about are always around us, but most of us do not see them. If they are indeed astral entities as I assume, there are ways to make them go away. You can send me a U2U if you want to know how.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Akashic wanderer I sent the u2u..

I hade a odd dream last night but it was not a dream that hurt me like my thers it was just odd i was there in my past life's body watching kids play i chould tell it was my own kids..i dont kwno it was a short dream and all it hade in it was me and my kids and they where playing..

Here is to my other dreams incase some of you have not seen tat post

Nightmares Hurting me

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have a very bad feeling for today not sure who it applies to maybe only my self but heck just thougth i whould post it seeing how i was told this by some tihng other then my self

O and yes i knwo this is a little of topic but i am dressing up as the crow for Samhain

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
was a good movie. I liked that one. Did you see the Brandon Lee interview? That gave me more chills than the movie.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
death calls to thos of this time and age death calls to the sub consuises mind.. It is what fuels the powers of evil men and womens evil intentions hiden away deep with in ones own soul.. The time of death is on us the year of wrong is here..Some can call it many things some may even call it the end of times but that whoudl be wrong for it is the time of the dark god.. Only thos who have true doubt in there minds eye will survive this deathly battle with in ones own soul..

As it is now the the once evil and good of the wrold as truned to one goal one good to fight a even worse evil during this fight many have died many have laied claim to souls in battle buit the chosen few will fight for what they belive and lay there lives on the line for this if they die then maybe we shall all be saved to live are life and never understand the mystic nature of the world which we live in or the realms which we all most go one day.

Well i was just siting here and i decided to type this up i wasent on above so i did it on a nother site i post on and then i posted it here beucase i thougth you all might want to see it

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thanks Vash for inviting me to post my analysis here.

death calls to thos of this time and age death calls to the sub consuises mind.. It is what fuels the powers of evil men and womens evil intentions hiden away deep with in ones own soul.. The time of death is on us the year of wrong is here..Some can call it many things some may even call it the end of times but that whoudl be wrong for it is the time of the dark god.. Only thos who have true doubt in there minds eye will survive this deathly battle with in ones own soul..

This voice sounds familiar. It's the lying one that no-one should listen to. It has a motive, purpose and mal-intent that can be very dangerous if swooned or captivated by it.

As it is now the the once evil and good of the wrold as truned to one goal one good to fight a even worse evil during this fight many have died many have laied claim to souls in battle buit the chosen few will fight for what they belive and lay there lives on the line for this if they die then maybe we shall all be saved to live are life and never understand the mystic nature of the world which we live in or the realms which we all most go one day.

This one I didn't recognize. I asked Vash if it was the same voice and the answer was yes, so it looks like a deeper propaganda to recruit Vash as an ally. The only way I can hear this making any sense or partial truth is if the "even worse evil" he (the voice) was referring to was Christ, because we know that's his great opposition currently and is doing his best to make him look evil...which is clearly not the case. Again with the flapping, lying tongue.

Well i was just siting here and i decided to type this up i wasent on above so i did it on a nother site i post on and then i posted it here beucase i thougth you all might want to see it

Thanks for sharing it Vash. I think you're on a channel and it's about time that you've changed channels. There is one that is full of love, peace, security, understanding and assurance of eternal happiness. That would be my recommendation.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As of this voice i prusume that it may be soming tucked away in my memeori that i hade heard once before i am not sure tho.....

This channle that you are talking of as i have said once before i used to be a chirstan beliveing in god and all his wonderfull mircales that he brought ever one on gods green earth.. Then i found out that it is only a need Humans need to belife in some thing outside there own life a higher power telling them what is right and wrong i attended wroship meetings and tent relivis to be "saved" the eveanglist placed his hand on my head and begane to try to fill me with the holy spirit i wanted it more then any thing in the wrold then i was feed up with demons and stuff around me he tryed and tryed..

In the end i was still standing eyes closed not a feeling around me as he was sweating i opened my eyes and they told me they needed to preform a exorixssom so i let them nothing happend nothing was removed from me fiannly when it was all done he hade me stand and told me to leave that there was nothing he choudl do to save me i cryed for a while but lived with it has i do now..

I have seen that there is no christan god in the sky or in heaven

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join