It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
um it takes me a whiel to understand things i read all the new posts and i thank you some of it i am still haveing trouble understanding but i cant read the testimony by that hell link thing but thank you i will when i can.

and as far as the bible i have read it all and lots of books on the bible and on things of the bible myths legends satins bible i am pretty egamcated on the myths and legends and mytholagy even tho i cant spell worth a crap

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i cant read the testimony by that hell link thing but thank you i will when i can.

Its actually an audiofile. So, no one can read it.
The first link is an mp3... the second for real player

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999

i cant read the testimony by that hell link thing but thank you i will when i can.

Its actually an audiofile. So, no one can read it.
The first link is an mp3... the second for real player

yea i knew that
i meant i am at a library and they dont have the codex

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

yea i knew that
i meant i am at a library and they dont have the codex

oh. I see.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hadea a question why is it ok i will put this simple when i um *blushes* i imgan biteing and drinkign blodo i can almost feel it going in my thoart and drinking it i can almost taste it and it tastes and feels so good i was wondering abotu this ..

and my dreams i have been almost screaming yelling in fear and in panic like i am being chased or hit or some thing i dont really know but my freinds that have spent the night and my grandmother has said the same thing and i was wondering what this chould be ..

Please help me

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I hadea a question why is it ok i will put this simple when i um *blushes* i imgan biteing and drinkign blodo i can almost feel it going in my thoart and drinking it i can almost taste it and it tastes and feels so good i was wondering abotu this ..

Is a demon having you do that?

and my dreams i have been almost screaming yelling in fear and in panic like i am being chased or hit or some thing i dont really know but my freinds that have spent the night and my grandmother has said the same thing and i was wondering what this chould be ..

Please help me

Your in demonic bondage. Please seek YAHSHUA (aka Jesus). HE is your only salvation. No one else can help you. I can pray for you. But you need to seek deliverance. If you don't want to get delivered, you won't get delivered. You have to want it more than anything else.
Please seek YAHSHUA.

journals.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Please help me

Vash,

I don't care what any medical guru says, or any waco who would like to tell you that your a part vampire or some such non-sense. I'll tell you what is happening to you. but mine dealt with lust.

There is a demon inside of you that desires blood. It wants it so bad, that is why you can feel it in your throat. The demon(s) are using you and your senses to get what they desire. They don't care if blood is harmeful to you or not. They are feeding their desires into your wants which eventually become your desires also. When you do as they desire, they will feel sense through you what they crave whether it would be lust, blood, or guts and gore. I don't know how it can happen, but it can.

Before I was married, my personal demon was lust. I didn't even realize there was anything wrong with me, or that it could be anything else but me. I just thought I was a nimpho or at least thought like one.

My husband, boyfriend at the time, saw what was in me and confronted it. At first nothing. As he confronted it more and more with the name of Jesus and love, I noticed something strange. For the first time, I felt like there was two me's. One me, the real me, was afraid of what was happening and why it seemed I was concious but not totally in control of my body. The other me was split on sudusing him and wanting to lash out and hurt him.

All I know is that Jesus was with my husband that day. The battle didn't take that long. After I saw and was fully concious of the two me's, I wanted the other me to leave. I didn't like what I saw. I know it left.

Since then I became a Christian. I still battle along those lines though. That is a weak point for me and the devil knows it. I do realize the difference between my natural drive, and the demons wanting me to delve deeper into the nasty side of lust. It is a battle I know that can only be won with Jesus on my side battling for me.

Yes, both my husband and I did sin before marriage, and we both asked forgivness. To this day, I thank Jesus for one prescious gift he gave me.

I prayed to God heavly one night that my boyfriend, now husband, would ask me to marry him. Not too long afterwards, he did. This is what I thank Jesus for, it wasen't long after the proposal that I found out I was pregnant. I know without a doubt that he married me because he loved me and not because he felt obligated to. If I had that doubt, our marriage would have never lasted.

Later, after we were married, he told me that he believed God told him to propose to me the same week I prayed to God about him.

God took something that was bad, and turned it into something good.

Vash Jesus can do the same with your life also. He can take everythng that is bad and evil in your life, and turn it around for the good. Those demons have you tied around their little pinky finger eating out of the palm of their hands.

Either God has given you a gift to see into the spiritual realm that most people can not see into, or something happened when you were young or possibly even still in your mom's womb that the covering that God gives us so we can't see into the spiritual realm has been taken away from you which led you into the evil arts of magic. There could have been a realitive or family friend who practiced magic or was a practicing wiccian behind everyone elses back.

Since you were young, and if all of your family and extended family were professing Christians, then it could have been something simple as watching a movie like poltergist, reading ghost stories, playing with an ouji board once, or even some of those "innocent" slumber party games such as light as a feather stiff as a board.

I played light as a feather and stiff as a board once at a kids party once. The only difference was the person sat on a chair. There were two groups. Before going through the ritual, we took only our index fingers and tried to life the chair and person. Neither group could do it. The group I was in, we lifted the chair until the person's head almost hit the celeing. The second group eager to try, couldn't do it. My group tried again, and we were able to do it again. That left me wide open for demons to come into my life.

The only way that door was able to be closed is through Jesus. I still battle with things, mess things up, wish I done things differently. I know I'm not alone, and that God is with me. I know that He will forgive me as long as I repent and ask for forgivness. I know I have changed since accepting Jesus into my heart, and I have seen Jesus work on my husband also. I praise him and thank him that he is making us better people in his image. Both of us have more patient and forgiving. I know there is still alot of work for Him to do on us. I thank Him now for the work he is going to do.

Vash no matter what you think, you are never alone. You always have someone to turn to in your darkest hour. That is Jesus. When you have no one else left to turn to, no where else to turn, and the pain, suffering, and life are too unberable, call on Him. Call on the name of Jesus and ask him to save you. He will come running.

You asked why you can't see God? Because no one can look on God and live for his glory is too great for us to bear. Even moses had to be hidden behind rocks, and he was only allowed to see a tiny fraction of the outskirts of God's glory. That was almost too much for him. He waked away with his face glowing. Jesus will come when you are ready to have the veil of deception pulled away from your face. Remember one thing, he doesn't work like the demons do. He will not make himself known to you like the demons are doing. He will make himself known in a different way, and I believe in a way you will best be able to understand. He reveals himself to each of us in different ways some very subtle and some not so subtle.

He will never force you to do anything you don't want to do. He will never give you desires or wants that aren't yours. He will not force you to do anything you do not want to do. He will never cause you harm or pain. The only thing he causes is a guilt trip/conviction in your heart that you are doing something you are not suppose to do.

God loves you and is with you. You have time. You have time until you die. Then you will not be able to change your mind. I pray that you do not loose the time you do have to get to know him. He is the only one who can get you out of this nightmare mess. Do you really think it is a considence that there are so many who have posted to you practically the same message in different ways. We are your messagners and messangers only. It is your choice. Please heed the messages and warnings.

PS. If you have the chance, listen to the audio file of the hell story. There will be a small sermon at the beginning, but most of it is this man's story. I think you need to listen to it. To his spiritual journey.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mystery Lady, I did that same trick in high school, what you call "light as a feather" and it's nothing magical or mysterious, it's a matter of physics--I certainly didn't open myself to any malign influences thru doing it! And I do wish everyone would stop threatening poor Vash with hell and preaching all this apocalyptic stuff at her, she's already stressed out as it is without people giving her more to worry about. I mean, it's nice that you feel concern for her distress and want to offer her hope and comfort, I totally agree with you there, I'm just concerned that it's only making her worry more, not less. Which I know is not your intention, but still.

And I do NOT think that Vash has done anything "evil" or in any way brought her troubles on herself. She said herself she's had problems in her life, why is everyone so insistent that she's "possessed"? I don't think you are possessed, Vash. And I'm worried about you because you seem so troubled. Sorry if I started talking as if you're not here, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything

I just wanted to say what I had to say to the others first. I'm really really sorry that so-called preacher threw you out of his tent and said he couldn't save you. That was a cruel and stupid thing for him to do. Vash, you sound like a wonderful person. You're bright, you clearly think about things deeply and you're very sensitive and spiritual. I think all the meanness you received at the hands of that preacher hurt you very badly and maybe gave you the idea you were a "bad" person?? I don't know that for a fact, just wondering. But I do not believe for a moment that there's anything "bad" about you. I certainly do not think you ever did anything to deserve to suffer like you are now.

Sometimes when a person is very sensitive, like I feel you are, they feel things more deeply than most of us do, and they're easily hurt. Maybe that's what has happened with you, Vash? I do wish you had a kind and sympathetic person you could talk to, in person--not someone who would try to judge you or anything, just to help you sort out all the confusing things that are happening in your life. How are you doing now, Vash? Have you been able to sleep? I hope you're feeling better and not so stressed. Please take care of yourself, Vash, and remember that you're a good and valuable human being who deserves to be happy. I really hope you feel better soon.

And please excuse the long post, I always talk too much!!

mod edit: syntax

[edit on 11-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
abovereproach,

You are talking like Vash is just having normal stress in her life, and she isn't. She is basically dancing with demons, and has even admited it. Have you ever been involved with them? I have, and I have been possessed.

Light as a feather and stiff as a board in very minor, but it is things like that in which you start inviting demons in. Oh, there is no harm playing with the ouji board for fun. It's nothing to hold a fake seance or even try a tero reading. I'm sorry, that is just the foot in the door for the evil that wants to come in. Add in horror movies, sci-fi books, fantasy, and all the "childhood" magic in those fairy tales and you got a real good mix for the demons to entice you on to real magic.

If they can hook you there, then they will go on to real magic whether it is white or black. Start out with light magic, then go on to heavier stuff, which Vash is involved with. She already said she was a Wiccan and cast some spells. There is no doubt that she is being tourmented by these demons, and she calls them demons also.

Have you ever had anything happen to you when you played with these things that you can't explain? Have you ever had anything happen to you that you knew could not possibly happen physicas or not? It was not possible for us to lift that person as high as we did. The ceilling was high, and we had the chair over our heads. Mathmatically speaking, we should not have been able to do it at all.

I was just lucky not to have gotten as involved as Vash is, and I thank Jesus for that. For the demons I did deal with there was only one way to get rid of them. I'm not about to stand down for the only peace and hope Vash can have. If you want to be intolerant towards me and my message, fine. I know of many other Christian breathern who are recieving much worse just for a possession of a page of the Bible let alone saying the name. Don't do Vash a disservice by saying that this message will never help her. God has helped many, and can help her as well.

Vash is already going through hell. What I have been saying to her should be a ray of hope and not dispare or bring distress. It is only the demon's lies that say there is nothing in this message.

PS. Vash I got kicked out of two churches I use to be a member of. One they just shuned me. The other I recieved a certified letter saying if I or my family ever set foot through the door, that they would call the police and arrest me for tresspassing. I don't think I ever kept that letter. That one basically boiled down to the fact that I wanted to bring the homeless to the church, and the church was a big bucks church. They didn't want all these homeless to come into the church eventhough they asked to go.

Currently I don't attend church, but my faith in Jesus is as strong as ever. You don't need a church to have a relationship with Jesus. If I ever do find one, I will attend.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Mystery Lady, I wasn't trying to attack you, I'm sorry if it came across that way. And I never said that God could not help Vash--of course He can, and I very much hope that He will. And I don't think that she's only suffering ordinary stress--I only said that I don't believe she's possessed. And in all honesty I still don't. I too believe in God and I'm very sorry that your former church treated you as it did. You showed great kindness and Christian charity in trying to help out the homeless, and that church should be ashamed of themselves for reacting the way they did. No, I have never been possessed and I don't think that it's something that happens very much! I agree with you that Vash is suffering and I know that we both want to help her. Have you heard anything from/about her recently? Do you know how she's doing? I'm worried about her and I know you are too.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well hello to you above thank you for posting here and i do apricate the knowlage and retrospect of a nother preason and i thank you i do have one question for you as well

Have you ever sensed soem thing other then a nother preason next to you some thign lieka cold hand reachign fro you in your mind as you walks past a cemetary?

Or ever get a chill when you are hearing riutals or a differnt luangage unknown to most people?

That spine tingleing jolt fear that runs rampent in your mind as you want to run away but are forzen stiff and cant?

that is what i felt for years when i was a child senseing evil all around me a bone chiling hand touchign me in my sleep tocking me in and faint whsipers in a differnt launage i hade no idea what it was ..

But now that i am a lot older i am used to it for the most part they interact with me i hear faint faint whsipers faint feelings brush arcoss my cheek or my arm as they walk past or what not and my dreams o my dreams ..

My dreams are so real so feelings so gorey and filled with blood death hatred chaos beings of ruthless power riping things to pieaces and killign millions the world ingulfed in fire and death and me in the middle watcing tell ever dark minion of some dark world trun on me and start to rip and tear in to me as i fight back for all my might but in the end i end up the one standing side by side the thign that destoryed this world watchign as all others are destoryed ..

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was listening to some program on the radio, can't remember what. It was about possesion. A man called in and he said he didn't believe he was possesed until he was delivered from it. All of the hate and meaness left him in a split second.

From what I have been taught, to keep from being possesed again, one must fill that void with good. AKA the holy spirit.

Vash, it sounds like you are being tormented by a demon who resides in you. I think possesion can be much less dramatic than the exorcist. Like I have said, I have seen a demon in the face of my husband. He is a pretty good guy and really has a kind heart. Some of his decisions though leave much to be desired.

I think I am influenced by demons. Not to drink blood or act in a manner that would alert anyone, even myself. Just to do the wrong things. Minor things, but important when they add up

It is hard to do what is right. To push away the wrong thoughts. Even knowing full well that is is wrong

I hate hearing stories of people rejected by churches, which is the antithesis of God's teaching. I haven't ever had it happen, and it would crush me if it did.

You can rid yourself of these things when you are ready. It is like drugs, you can't get off of them until YOU decide to kick the habit. I think this might even be harder.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello, Vash! I'm so happy to see you posting again! How are you feeling now? I think you said you were planning to stay with your grandmother for awhile, how did that work out? Anyway, you ask some interesting questions. Sure, there have been times when I have been afraid! I have had scary dreams too, as a matter of fact I had one just last night and I didn't like it at all! I was still kind of upset even after I had woken up, it felt so real. I have felt a few times that there was another person or some kind of "being" beside me even when I could not really "see" or "hear" anybody there, but I told myself not to be scared, it was probably just my imagination, and I never got hurt by anything like that. Your dreams do sound really frightening, Vash. I don't know if it would help any, but have you tried any kind of sleeping pills that might help you rest better? I've tried some when I had trouble sleeping, sometimes they helped me (but not always!) Sometimes it helps me to sleep better if I take a hot bubble bath a little while before bedtime, and maybe drinking some warm milk. It might sound kind of silly but sometimes it does work! Have you tried sleeping while some of your favorite music is playing softly in your bedroom? I think anything that helps us to relax often makes our sleep more pleasant. I can't guarantee that these things will help, but it might be worth trying them to see maybe? What do you think, Vash? Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, I would like to if I could! You sound like a really sweet person, you're clearly very bright and interested in a lot of things. Do please let me know if I can help you in any way! Please take care of yourself, you sound like a really nice and interesting person, Vash!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
abovereproach you are forgiven. I'm sorry I lashed out like I did. I do have my off days, and I do think negativity is attaching itself to me. I do need prayer and help in that area. It is not good being so negative that it one becomes cynical and looks for the bad to happen rather than the good. I know God does not want that for me either.

Vash I believe that most people have felt something to one degree or another. Everyone of us has felt fear. For me it is walking in dark places. The darker it is the more fear I have. When I have to walk down a dark hallway I keep reminding myself that I have God's protection.

The only time I got a tingling sensation is when I listen to praise and worship music and start worshipping also. I get a tingle sensation down my body that is accompanied with peace and joy. I just got a new computer, and am downloading some free Christian worship music from amazon.com.

I have only heard about ghosts, demons, and paranormal entities speaking in someone's ear either in their own language or in another language. Even if you are not possessed, demons have definitly attached themselves to you. When something attaches to you, the person doesn't feel, think, dream, or desire the things the entity/demon wants. That is why I believe you are possessed.

It is not impossible to get rid of that possession and those demons that are tormenting you. There is only one way to get rid of them, but it will only happen when you are ready. You have a will of your own. God is not going to force anything on you that you do not will, but those demons can and are forcing things on you that you do not want. As long as they stay with you, they will use all of their power and persuasion to get you to do their will. They would perfer if you had no choice but their will.

Vash, don't ever give up your will to them. Remember you always have to choice to seek God no matter what anyone else or any thing tells you.

Near the end of the post when you were describing the fires, destruction, and millions being hurt, you did just describe a part of hell. You also described the cold unatural hatered of those things hurting you and everyone else. I know you don't want that.

Vash I know you don't believe in God or Jesus. What if we are correct, and the entities that you have talked to are all lying? Do you want to take that chance of living eternity in hell? Do you want to take the chance that the entities who are hurting you now can and will do so after you died, except there is no escape? If you want to take the chance of eternal torment, then you need do nothing further than what you have been. If you rather not take that chance, there are manyof us here willing to help you and lead you to Jesus. Remember the choice is always yours. You don't have to live with everything that is going on in your life, the terror, nightmares, bloodlust, and etc. You always have a choice.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ummmmm...last I checked this is the Paranormal studies forum, not the religion dogma forum.

Beliefs will only hinder, cripple, close you to reality. Jesus this God that Hell that Satan this. Sorry m8s but what you know as Christianity is mostly political hogwash to keep you from searching what is true. Vash, you don't need to believe things to fix this problem. IMO religious zealots have no right to mess with these subjects because they operate out of pure dogma and not experience. And rarely when they do operate out of experience, it is filtered and colored by their belief system, which is possibly worse than operating out of belief only...because then they say "this is the only reality and I know it because I've seen it and felt it."

The major religions of today promote IGNORANCE, do not fall into the trap. There are some religions that teach awareness, introspection, individuality, self-discovery, and things of that nature; those are the only religions that will take one higher.

Please Vash, realize their dogma is not the only way. I do this out of care. The way I see it is this: someone is lost and confused in ways, and a bunch of predators come out and say "Look! I'll show you the way.."
Like you're low on cash and unemployed, the banks want to give you a quick fix by loaning some to you.....

You do not need to call upon Jesus and run from Satan and his Hell. The religious crap needs to end IMHO, please look to true occultists for answers. For your sake. There are many forums on the net for this kind of thing.

For example:

forums.astraldynamics.com...

For those that know "Christianity as I know it is real" please bite back at me with "is love real?" or just plain call me a tool of satan, furthering people away from JESUS...try me. Preferrably through PMs so as not to mess up the thread with it.

I apologize for being harsh but this is NOT something to mess with.

Thanks, fare well...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In reading through your thread, Vash, to me this sounds like a divine test of your faith conjured by Yahweh to see if you are worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Are you going to allow these demons to reside in you? Are you going to allow them to poison your mind with horrifying thoughts of pain, torment, and destruction? Are you going to give them the opprotunity to hijack your thoughts till you reach utter insanity? Please Vash, this sounds awful and it pains me greatly to read about your suffering. If you wish, look to the divine healing power of Christ Almighty, don't let the Enemy commandeer your soul. If I am comming off as dogmatic, I apologise, what you wish to do is all up to you.

If you are not a Christian, then by all means turn to your deities for guidance or cleansing.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey vash sorry about the stuff thats happening to u i wish i could be their just to give you a big hug

Do not listen to seaobserver he is here to confuse matters

just as well mystery women and saint4god got here first

You always go on about the evil and malice in your live what about the good times
If you can see demons then what about about angels have you seen any in the church you got kicked out of ,ehhh id guess not

Have ever gone to a real christian church where you can actually feel jesus in the place where every one is worshipping the lord , their will be angels guarding the entrances you,ll be able to see them. if you want to get out your demons i advise you follow christ all you have to do is ask him to come in to your life.If you mean it and you want to break free from the bondage you will feel changed the moment you ask him and remember he knows every thing thats happened to and still happening and he is always waiting for you with arms wide open.......The choice is yours

I hope you make the right one....I,ll pray for you

Goodbye and god bless

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi, Mystery Lady, that's okay, I have my off days too! I can get really cranky and out-of-sorts and speak sharply to people and then I regret it, so I know what you mean. I definitely need to work on that!!

Hello, Vash, just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and wishing you well. Sending you *hugs*. Take care of yourself, you're a very sweet and special person! Just look how many people here care about you!!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi i'm new to this site but i have had an experience in demons, not so much as posession more to do with a demon coming into my room when I was 7yrs old and taking me out of my bed. what does anyone make of that?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I all the new peopel thank you for posting i am sorry i cant really post a long post just wanted to say my dreams are the same if not worse and i am still trying to fix it i have been goign to docters and stuff recently and prists so i am trying to get help wish me well thank you all

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join