It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah need good wiccan cooking recipies fur the refugees

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They breed so fast they are starting to take up space!

Damn right we are breeding fast....soon there will more of us that you all, then what?
This is but another attack on a peacful religion that loves Mother Earth and accepts all other religions as the person's own business. I think I will just ignore it.
blessings to you all, Magickman

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Aw come on...

Thomas is probably one of the most passionately religious people on the board (and I mean that as a compliment, TC) and he was one of the first to poke fun at himself in this thread; I'm Buddhist, various members are Pagan and/or Wiccan, and we can laugh at ourselves.

It's just a giggle, you know?

Read all of the posts in the thread, because Tink is right...it's just a giggle. People need to learn to laugh at themselves once in a while.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm..........

I have never eaten fellow Wiccans before. Unbaptized babies, yes, I have dozens of recipies for them. And right wing Christian nutcases, I have wonderful barbeque recipies for. But not Wiccans.

So I decided to look a bit into my spellbooks, and I think I might have created a tasty recipie that you and all your friends can enjoy.

Summer Solstice Witch Fritters

You need:

Oak Wood from a tree that was struck by lightning
1 Large Wiccan
2 gallons of olive oil
A rope of Garlic
A Bush of fresh rosemary.
1 25 pound bag of organic oat flour
10 gallons of rosewater
5 gallons of dry red wine, preferably zinfadel
Salt and pepper to taste

1. On June 21, dig out a large fire pit in your back yard and fill it with oak wood and begin the bonfire.
2. Fill large bathtub with wine and add 4 bulbs of fresh peeled garlic and half the bush of rosemary. Let mull for about 3 hours.
3. Take freshly cleaned whole unpeeled Wiccan and let marinade whole in wine mull for 2 hours.
4. Mix olive oil, oat flour, and rosewater into nice goey batter. set aside. Go and smoke a joint or drink some beer while you wait for the Wiccan to marinade.
5. Pull Wiccan out of marinade and roll in around in batter until fully and thickly coated. Place wiccan on large iron spit and carry over bonfire.
7. Slowly roast Wiccan over medium bonfire, turning slowly and constantly for 3 hours to ensure even cooking.
8. After 3 hours, grate remaining garlic and rosemary over wiccan while turning for another hour.
9. remove wiccan from spit and slice into this strips. Garnish and serve.

Recommended desert: key lime pie.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I tried Xians with garlic and butter once. I found them to be stringy,
bitter,gamy, and totally unpalatable. My lions do like them though.

given the choice I much prefer escargot.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
I tried Xians with garlic and butter once. I found them to be stringy,
bitter,gamy, and totally unpalatable. My lions do like them though.

given the choice I much prefer escargot.

Please refer to the "Can we keep wiccans as pets?" thread......

posted on 7/29/2005 at 08:15 PM Post Number: 1574269 (post id: 1596162)
quote: Originally posted by slank

If i catch a right wing Christian, can i lock them away in my basement?
Are they good barbequed?

Yes they are...they're also good with garlic and butter. My pet lion loves them plain though

[edit on 12/10/2005 by chrmdrx1971]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Fringe Chef

The trick to preparing a delicious Xian dish is being sure to remove the hard outer shell first.

Fig. 1: Xians hailing Earth prior to being harvested and processed.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Go Majic.
All the people taking this the wrong way, lighten up. Are we not allowed to have a bit of fun once in a while?

Hey now Mayet, no salt circles while cooking them, them's for raising the dead, and NOONE wants that. 'Specially not while cooking. XD

Yes frog legs are a bayou thing
. And yes, they do taste like chicken.

I agree, I See All, I like to go for some diversity as well. Toss in a batch of God-fearing Republicans for the bulk(preferably Jehovas Witnesses), then throw in your Wiccans, Muslims, Buddhists and Jews for flavour. Quite an exotic meal IMHO

rofl

:up GREAT thread guys.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf[/]

Summer Solstice Witch Fritters

You need:

Oak Wood from a tree that was struck by lightning
1 Large Wiccan
2 gallons of olive oil
A rope of Garlic
A Bush of fresh rosemary.
1 25 pound bag of organic oat flour
10 gallons of rosewater
5 gallons of dry red wine, preferably zinfadel
Salt and pepper to taste

Enjoy!

Now for Winter Solstice, could you substitute pine wood for the oak, and add the juice of maybe, 10, fresh lemons? With the rosemary and garlic it would add a nice mediterranean flare.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrmdrx1971

Now for Winter Solstice, could you substitute pine wood for the oak, and add the juice of maybe, 10, fresh lemons? With the rosemary and garlic it would add a nice mediterranean flare.

No, for winter solstice I strongly recomend cedar wood. Instead of rosemary and garlic, use cloves and cinnamon. And instead of oat flour and rosewater, use orange juice and barley. Remember to garnish with fruitcake!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join