I have never eaten fellow Wiccans before. Unbaptized babies, yes, I have dozens of recipies for them. And right wing Christian nutcases, I have
wonderful barbeque recipies for. But not Wiccans.
So I decided to look a bit into my spellbooks, and I think I might have created a tasty recipie that you and all your friends can enjoy.
Summer Solstice Witch Fritters
Oak Wood from a tree that was struck by lightning
1 Large Wiccan
2 gallons of olive oil
A rope of Garlic
A Bush of fresh rosemary.
1 25 pound bag of organic oat flour
10 gallons of rosewater
5 gallons of dry red wine, preferably zinfadel
Salt and pepper to taste
1. On June 21, dig out a large fire pit in your back yard and fill it with oak wood and begin the bonfire.
2. Fill large bathtub with wine and add 4 bulbs of fresh peeled garlic and half the bush of rosemary. Let mull for about 3 hours.
3. Take freshly cleaned whole unpeeled Wiccan and let marinade whole in wine mull for 2 hours.
4. Mix olive oil, oat flour, and rosewater into nice goey batter. set aside. Go and smoke a joint or drink some beer while you wait for the Wiccan to
5. Pull Wiccan out of marinade and roll in around in batter until fully and thickly coated. Place wiccan on large iron spit and carry over bonfire.
7. Slowly roast Wiccan over medium bonfire, turning slowly and constantly for 3 hours to ensure even cooking.
8. After 3 hours, grate remaining garlic and rosemary over wiccan while turning for another hour.
9. remove wiccan from spit and slice into this strips. Garnish and serve.
Recommended desert: key lime pie.