It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah need good wiccan cooking recipies fur the refugees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It was spelled as intended.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Never mind the dietary pointers, Monkey-Boy; start collecting flies and worms for our friend - he's gonna be needing them!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Never mind the dietary pointers, Monkey-Boy; start collecting flies and worms for our friend - he's gonna be needing them!

I see your point, his "Frogness' is about to undergo a literal amphibian transformation...

Dare I mention that frog legs is a bayou staple?

Transmutation Monkeys, not just for getting kissed by a princess anymore...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
start collecting flies and worms for our friend - he's gonna be needing them!

Would it help if I said:

Christians don’t taste good either because they force all the other ingredients to taste just like they do or they kick them out of the pot and onto a skewer.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Would it help if I said:

Christians don’t taste good either because they force all the other ingredients to taste just like they do or they kick them out of the pot and onto a skewer.

Ohhhhh that's gonna cost ya.
Where's that Christain Zealot whatshisname?? Saint_for_God or something like that??

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think a diet of christians is:

1. an acquired taste
2. best had with flat bread and bitter herbs (pita will do)
3. alcohol free on the surface with a few mad dashes of mom's secret liquor cabinet
4. best enjoyed at room temperature as they don't do well in extreme heat

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
TRG* whistles a quiet happy lil tune under her breath, and tip toes through THIS thread with the HOPE that nobody notices her Pagan lil' footprints made by her Wiccan lil' toes........

A blast from the past ROARS an echo through her head....
"DANGER WILL ROBINSON! WARNING! WARNING! DANGER! DANGER!"

TRG* picks up the pace and HURRYS on out of this thread...............

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
[Would it help if I said:

The flank steak (aka the diapragm) is pretty tough from all that preaching too so there goes the fajitas

[edit on 9/7/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
TRG* whistles a quiet happy lil tune under her breath, and tip toes through THIS thread with the HOPE that nobody notices her Pagan lil' footprints made by her Wiccan lil' toes........

A blast from the past ROARS an echo through her head....
"DANGER WILL ROBINSON! WARNING! WARNING! DANGER! DANGER!"

TRG* picks up the pace and HURRYS on out of this thread...............

*grates a 1/4 ounce of TRG's backside* Now, get back out in the cotton fields! Ohh and here's your clove of garlic to suck on.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
TRG*RUNS MUCH FASTER HOLDING HER BACKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clutching her galic clove for all she is worth and trys to conjure a
~FASTER RUNNING chant~!!!!!!

"ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!!!!"

(thats NOT the chant....thats Martian speak for when TRG is nervous)

(ahhhh............ NOT that I am a Martian or anything, I just saw that Mars Attacks movie........and felt empathy for the poor ACK ACKING Martians.........and when I feel threatened I to fall into the 'ACK ACK' speak)

******That paraphrased talk is BECAUSE I have left this thread but now speak VIA telepathy using my Wiccan powers to save the rest of my sore and grated backside********

(I have GARLIC and am NOT affraid to use it!)

[edit on 7-9-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ah need good Christian cooking recipies fur the refugees".

I have always prefered them spitted and slowcooked on an open fire.
although Pit barbecued is good to. As long as you dont get the fire to hot.
(you know how bad all that sulfer and brimstone flavor is). Now if you are
working with those that havent reached the age of majority yet then the
only way to go is to marinate them (at least 36 hrs) in a good beer then
barbecue with a nice chipolte sauce. serve with a nice flan and more beer.

Appetizers can also be made by flaying the younger ones and deep frying.
if done properly comes out much like chicherones.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This little beauty was caught on a FLY ROD!!! imagine the fight it would have put up.Two were caught the other one had already been taken down because some breeds can turn like the next photo if left in the upside down position for too long.

I`ve not had any success as of yet though next time i go fishin for wiccan i`m going to make sure i wash my hands thoroughly before handling the bait as i`m beginning to think they get wary if they can smell leather on the lure from the binding of a KJV.

Happy huntin

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
we have an old family recipe for fundies. You start by opening the stomach cavity with a dull deer antler and removing the entrails. Then you build a slow
hard wood fire in the cavity and slow roast the remaining part. Basting with pulque sometimes helps. season to taste.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What should I do with the giblets?

Make a stew?

Feed 'em to the neighbour's cat?

Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I can take a joke with the best of them....but I too have to wonder if this thread would of been kept in good humor if it had been turned around the other way...I mean, what's the point of the whole thing? A joke you say.....but what prompted it towards us and not say, Christians, or race, or foreigners of your homeland, given some of the debates of the past, one wonders.....hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Like any restauranteur will tell you, there is a time and a place for all types of foods. Today, the entree of choice seems to be fricasseed Wiccans with a side order of familliar chips and a good flagon of Spicy Wiccan flavoured mead.

As a happy heretic myself, I understand your concern because the stake waits for me as well if these slavering epicurians decide my skinny butt would look good on a spit.

But, don't worry...pagans have been around for much longer than some of the nouveau religious fads appearing in the last 2 millennia.
Since Wicca is only 50 years old, I'm sure a good 'ribbing' (pun intended) is a healthy thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Like any restauranteur will tell you, there is a time and a place for all types of foods. Today, the entree of choice seems to be fricasseed Wiccans with a side order of familliar chips and a good flagon of Spicy Wiccan flavoured mead.

The response has been overwhelming... The Wiccan cuisine craze is all the rage, and as such, I think it's time to capitalize on this trend. I don’t know whether to open a McWiccan, a Kentucky Fried Wiccan, Wiccan Bell, or maybe even a Wiccan Hut… The possibilities are endless…

No cuisine has truly matured until it’s been exploited by the fast food industry. Wrapped witch pablum for the masses… Processed pagan… Greasy godless goodness… microwaved and heatlamped for your dining delight!

When you’ve been mass produced, you know you’ve arrived.

Burger Flipper Monkeys, not just for a rewarding career choice anymore…

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I can take a joke with the best of them....but I too have to wonder if this thread would of been kept in good humor if it had been turned around the other way...I mean, what's the point of the whole thing? A joke you say.....but what prompted it towards us and not say, Christians, or race, or foreigners of your homeland, given some of the debates of the past, one wonders.....hmmmmmm

Seriously i can understand your point of veiw but it goes without saying because its obivious.I would have had more respect for you if you had of seen it as a relief from rediculous political correctness as i`ve gained respect for Tinkleflowers sense of humour that i would NEVER have been able to wittness if not for this thread and i commend her on it.

I can only hope that Christian or otherwise would show as much light hearted involvement as she has displayed,i cant say that for one member on this thread who has failed dismally.I`m Christian so laugh away i do.

Oh and also if Wiccans were`nt meant to be eaten why did God make them so damned tasty???

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
She's a Witch! Get Her!

Originally posted by LadyV

Hail, Sister Vatrovia!

Hey, everyone's always picking on the new guy. It's kind of like Kwanzaa -- first ridicule, then tolerance, then acceptance. Wicca's still in the ridicule stage, I'm thinking.

Speaking as a former practitioner of the Wiccan flavor of “The Craft” myself, I don't feel too terribly threatened by the topic, and advise considering that NC can be disarmingly clever. Indeed, he gets my sacrificial goat more often than not with his brilliant little barbs.

His secret: feigned crudity.

Here we see a rather oblique slap at the whole cannibalism angle of the Katrina Disaster -- among other things. We also get a glimpse of what NC's basement is like.

In fairness, this thread has nothing to do with Conspiracies in Religion, but it does lighten things up a bit and is a welcome break from the usual fare.

And really, you must try the Wiccan Cordon Bleu. It's magyckally delicious!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Since Wicca is only 50 years old, I'm sure a good 'ribbing' (pun intended) is a healthy thing.

Well, while I call myself "Wiccan"......I must say I live something a bit older, from my mother, and she from her mother and so on.....more of a Shamanism/Wiccan energy......Aaaaaaaanyway

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join