It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Like I've said before, no one can say with 100% accuracy if they are friendly or not. But if one had to take peoples accounts I'd say they are NOT. Cause I think that if aliens are abducting people and sticking probes up their but, this to me indicates a foul entity. They play hide and seek, practically torturing us, they sometimes burn and kill people with they're ships, (Think betty cash). They kill our food source( cows,cattle) drink their blood like the chupacabras does and scar us for life..

But then this is all if we are to believe in today's mythical aliens.
Maybe real aliens are cool, fun, professional, or they might be like anything we have never seen.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
lol, ok, i have no clue if i have 2 subconciounesses or however its spelt, but lets stick the subject,

the aliens arent as bad as us, lmao, if we get a hold of an alien they're screwed, we would perform an autopsy no-doubt!! right?? so maybe they're tooo scared, we have been known too blow up lotsa stuff lol.
sooooo maybe they dont want us to know there here so they do this secretly and without witnesses?? EH!?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Come on you two... The human body can only stand just so much laughter...

(Wipes tears from eyes... Tries to compose self)

I'm sorry DevilSent91 I thought you were just kidding around. You're serious... Cool. Tell us more about the Satan/ET connection. I'm all ears.

Being somewhat knowledgeable regarding the Bible Whompa1, I gotta tell ya I must have missed that section of The Good Book you seem to be referring to. I might also mention when someone says they're 'quoting' the Bible, it is commonly accepted practice to include chapter+verse.

What's my point?

I don't exactly remember Jesus or his disciples or the guys that actually penned the Bible speaking English. That close enough for you there big guy?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lol, ok satan sux and aliens suck because they dont do anything but study us for 20 yrs and hide in bushes--

they both are two idiotic life forms who like hiding in bushes and kicking your @$%

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

Being somewhat knowledgeable regarding the Bible Whompa1, I gotta tell ya I must have missed that section of The Good Book you seem to be referring to. I might also mention when someone says they're 'quoting' the Bible, it is commonly accepted practice to include chapter+verse.

What's my point?

I don't exactly remember Jesus or his disciples or the guys that actually penned the Bible speaking English. That close enough for you there big guy?

And worlds without number I have created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the son I created them, which is mine only begotten (Moses 1:33)

There you go.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lol im going under a new name on ATS, buh-bye

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You're quoting the Pearl of Great Price.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You're quoting the Pearl of Great Price.

A holy book is a holy book no matter the author.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Like I've said before, no one can say with 100% accuracy if they are friendly or not. But if one had to take peoples accounts I'd say they are NOT. Cause I think that if aliens are abducting people and sticking probes up their but, this to me indicates a foul entity. They play hide and seek, practically torturing us, they sometimes burn and kill people with they're ships, (Think betty cash). They kill our food source( cows,cattle) drink their blood like the chupacabras does and scar us for life..

You are right no one can say they 100% not friendly either. There are several accounts of aliens who are not the menacing monsters the greys are suppose to be. As far as burning people with their ships. Betty Cash was an idiot for standing out there next to her car for ten minutes staring at it. Thats her own stupididty. I've never heard of aliens drinking cattle blood? Wheres the proof?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
one_small_step

(This is from page 7.)

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hey ES, what are your thoughts about destiny?

The reason I ask, and this is purely an example, no double meaning behind this etc, but lets say it is in Whompa's destiny to come across you at ATS because he/she is unaaware the he/she is an experiencer. Is it a fluke or some design at work?
I guess what I am getting at - is there a plan to awaken such experiencers at perhaps key intervals of negotiations so that then they can go on and make others aware etc?

Am I making any sense?

one_small_step

Yes, you make sense. You are right in your thinking. That is the way everything works. Everything happens for a reason. And people are brought together for specific reasons whether we are aware of it or not. I don't mean the spirits control us like puppets, but more like the way people who care about each other in a family influence and guide each other even if they live far apart.

There are many beings of all kinds and abilities and stages of existence, behind this physical scene, sharing the same space with us dimensionally, and by spirit we each know some of them. We have our own spiritual friends and family around us, and are part of a larger community of beings, just like in life. It is not their nature to hide from us, we are just not very spiritually aware of anything, not even ourselves.

We may sense things without physically consciously knowing how or why they influenced us. If we are more open to their suggestions on this level, we get to know about the need "here" to some degree, but that is not even usually necessary. Often it is better that we don't know, because once our egotistical psyche is in play, we could interfere with a process, that they have reason to be guiding a certain way. When there is also a reason for us to be aware on a physical level, we can be made aware.

Spirit itself is not mysterious, it's just mysterious to us in our own minds, and only because we don't know its nature. Once we get to know its nature, and some of our friends spiritually, we can take a part in the process of interaction, and be in the know of how we guide each other, like knowing how an engine works beneath the hood of a car. A good person to take a position in helping others spiritually from the physical state of life, is one who respects the nature of spirit, the nature of the beings, the process of influence, and will be guided by it, and will help guide it, not interfere with it. It may seem absolute to us that preventing a particular thing from happening is best, or making a particular thing happen, when really it will cause another, far-reaching ripple, and influence many things, all of which we do not see from here.

As for us humans and other races, we are people. Even though we die, we are still people- I mean we do not become something else besides what we are in life. We are all the same kind of being race to race as mortals, although with different nature spiritually and physically, and we do not have unlimited abilities of meeting and knowing each other. But there are other beings beyond us, who are of God, whose abilities are beyond any of ours, who guide all of us as we guide each other.

These "happenings" occur to and for all of us, at any time, when beings around us influence some small thing to change the course of some event to avoid a vital point, or create a vital point. There has to be a good purpose for it in order for anybody to be able to change the course of current, past or future events, it's never indiscriminate, and it's almost always disallowed as the rule.

Part of the work the alien races do with humans, is help bring particular humans together for the exchange of information and for assistance with networking between us. Our spirit guides, humans who are close to us and have died, who are also alien experiencers and friends to the visiting races, also help us in this process as part of their own spiritual work. And of course our angels help bring us together. Sometimes we notice this happening in this area of discovering and teaching about alien life- the same as sometimes we notice this happening in any aspect of our lives.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting thing earthsister. The writting on your sig bears a striking resemblance to the writting found on the ship that crashed near kecksburg back in the 60's.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Whompa1

I think at all various points in memory and translation, symbols become a lot the same to us from one set to another that we may see anywhere, unless we record them exactly and immediately from instance to instance.

I copied the symbols I was being shown just that way. I was shown them until I had them recorded just right.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh a...

>'A holy book is a holy book no matter the author.'

It just kind of seems strange Whompa1...

Coming from a guy who appears to be kind of hung up on the concept of 'proof'.

The facts are that the 'Pearl of Great Price' was written by a Mormon apostle. As far as I know Moses wasn't exactly alive in the 1850s. So one can only presume that this holy book is the product of some type of divine revelation.

Which was my original point when I was asking which version of the Bible you were quoting with regards to the statement you made:

>'Why are you comparing aliens to demons? I remember reading a passage in the bible were Jesus says something along the line about there being many worlds he (god) has created. So why is it not possible for aliens to be just that aliens?'

So what we have here is you making revisions (BoGP vs. KJ Bible) to the revisions (KJ Bible vs. Bible)... and that is a best case scenario.

The bottom line being there is NO reference in the Bible to the concept of 'many worlds'.

Which is the basic argument you used to try to stomp on Carpenters, Cabanman (and yes even DevilSent91s
) lines of discussion with regards to the ETs place in the cosmology that surrounds us.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
lol, i was jk, i still believe aliens arent real until i get proof, but i was just playing with the idea of aliens being demons.

Until these aliens stop being idiots and come talk to us, instead of spending millions of years hiding and studing, as far as im concern, they dont exist.

lol, im just wondering, but was the guy who wrote the satanic bible posessed? If THEY were apostles.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
and btw if you want to involve christianity into this, yes, could indeed well be nothing more than demons. sooooo :p

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Oh a...

>'A holy book is a holy book no matter the author.'

It just kind of seems strange Whompa1...

Coming from a guy who appears to be kind of hung up on the concept of 'proof'.

The facts are that the 'Pearl of Great Price' was written by a Mormon apostle. As far as I know Moses wasn't exactly alive in the 1850s. So one can only presume that this holy book is the product of some type of divine revelation.

Which was my original point when I was asking which version of the Bible you were quoting with regards to the statement you made:

>'Why are you comparing aliens to demons? I remember reading a passage in the bible were Jesus says something along the line about there being many worlds he (god) has created. So why is it not possible for aliens to be just that aliens?'

So what we have here is you making revisions (BoGP vs. KJ Bible) to the revisions (KJ Bible vs. Bible)... and that is a best case scenario.

The bottom line being there is NO reference in the Bible to the concept of 'many worlds'.

Which is the basic argument you used to try to stomp on Carpenters, Cabanman (and yes even DevilSent91s
) lines of discussion with regards to the ETs place in the cosmology that surrounds us.

Pretty much everyone named in the Bible was not around at the time of the various writtings of the books. So again I ask what is your point? Are the books of the bible not of divine revelation. Apostles wrote those as well. My whole point is that ET's whatever they are, are not angels or demons.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
At last...

Supporters of ALL of the holy books (for ALL religions
) advance the notion that it represents the word/will of God. But the truth is those books are in fact written by humans... but are somehow inspired by divine revelation.

While you so readily dismiss Whompa1 that the ETs are not angels or demons... If you pause to consider that the ETs have been with us for basically all of time (as we know it
). Now consider what exactly is the source of the 'divine revelation'.

You don't have to look any farther than the deeply spiritual nature of the communications coming from the ETs via our own EarthSister... maybe you start to get the picture.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
>

It's only in humans' minds that the alien people must be either angels or demons. The aliens don't put that idea there, and they don't teach us religions. They avoid being seen as Gods. God himself teaches about spiritual nature in many creative ways to all of his worlds of life. What the people get out of it and do with it can only be based on the people's nature. Look at what we did. Look at what we used to believe compared to now. Consider that we still have a ways to go.

Because of what man has been teaching about God on Earth, all a human has to do is see "something" outside of his understanding, to then name it something he's been taught to believe in that he doesn't know about himself already. It takes some education to learn something else beyond that, and education about other races of people and what they can do compared to us is pretty scarce on Earth yet. There is no limit to the misinformation, though. We are just starting to discover other life. The first people on Earth who saw alien life had no choice but to think it was something either Holy or Evil.

When we meet the aliens, all we have to do is ask who and what they are. But people don't usually think to ask, or they can't ask. And at this point, we don't recognize much reason to trust them anyway. The alien races have been waiting until we are approachable, before approaching us openly, because of this problem and other problems in our thinking.

I have met with a few Angels and many spirits of people who have died, and have spiritual encounters with them and my alien contacts at the same time. All the alien races have Angels and spirits around them all the time too. But nobody's ever met a real "demon." Demons are just like bogeymen. They were the church's explanation of why all bad things happen before we discovered that germs were the cause of diseases, and before we could explain reactions to mental illness, stress, and desperation.

A person who you might think is a spirit or an Angel or demon, may just be any person who is "invisible." If they are frustrated or trying very hard to get your attention, THAT does not make them a demon any more than it would make you one.

No other race in all the known Universes has the same concept of "demons" or "evil" or "hell" that we have on Earth. Bad things happen everywhere, but there are common explanations for everything, whether we have named them something on official paper yet or not, and nothing is mysterious by nature. No force is out to get us.

Demons are just our figments that we assign a life form, and the aliens are life forms just like us, that we assign our figments.

[edit on 9/12/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
this forum is about if ETs are friendly or not, make a new thread if you wanna talk about ETs being angels or demons xD

lol, i thought u had contact with them?? so wouldnt you of all ppl know??

[edit on 12-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Aliens Friendly? Maybe, but according to Don Ecker they might be evil suns of Bi+ches. I personally don't believe in the Aliens that are currently out there(Grays, reptiles, robots, etc), but like I said before, if I were to believe what is said in today's ufology world, I'd say they’re NOT friendly. I don't care how much people want to fantasize about meeting and sharing bond fires with aliens, If this is what aliens do in reality then the people who share with them must be evil themselves. They probably want to trick you into the plans of these evil little bastards. Then these aliens will rape you with their probes, burn you, suck your blood, and probably have you for lunch. Use your body parts as souvenirs or replace your parts with those of another biological entity. They will probably chop your hands and legs and replace them with sheep legs. Well.... I might have gone a little too far with the torturing, but once you read the info about aliens, you'll probably change your mind.

My personal advice to you, DO NOT TRUST ALIENS!

Here read this, I found it an a nothrer post, thanks to member Goldeagle. are UFOs dangerous to humanity.

Source, www.textfiles.com...

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Cabanman]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join