It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Im SRY this is off-topic, but is it just me, or does it seem like no one likes or believe EarthSister?? lol shes right, atleast she's sane unlike some alien believers

hmmmmmmmmm why aliens, why has never been talk of creatures from other dimensions?

[edit on 8-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
I kinda doubt EarthSister is telling the truth, but its an entertaining and interesting charade none the less. Certainly a well thought out one, even if a bit hard to swallow. I'd chalk this one up with the La-Le-Lou-Le-Lo controlloing the government. Interesting and fun, but a hell of a long shot.

I think that aliens that abduct us are actaully just drunk collage kids (or their equivilent) who are screwing with us on a dare. I bet after they drop us off, their saying things like 'DUUUDE! I can't belive you did that to his ass!'

thats the best you can come up with hey. tsk. Oh your the 10 gauge boy.

Ignorance Denied.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
Im SRY this is off-topic, but is it just me, or does it seem like no one likes or believe EarthSister?? lol shes right, atleast she's sane unlike some alien believers

hmmmmmmmmm why aliens, why has never been talk of creatures from other dimensions?

Check the other forums.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
and just my opinion IF ,and i dont believe in ETs completely believe them, they would have landed by now and are not unfriendly, but dont really know what to think of us

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ehh, every forum has the mandatory war monger asking if he can kill something. I have yet to see one here.

But really, I doubt that EarthSister is telling the truth. The so called 'Angel' behavior is something people tend to attatch to something they consider more intelligant, more powerfull or in some other way better. This gives them an example to compare themselves to, and say 'why can't I be like that!'. This is an odd form of self bettering, and some use religion for this, typically using their god of choice as an example of how to have the perfect life. In EarthSisters case, it's aliens. Its not exactly the same as god, but its still a similair belief.

The 'They talk to me' thing is also not unlike when some claim that 'god has spoken to them'. I'm not quite sure what triggers it, but none the less it tends to either create or re-affirm the belief in the arbitrary 'Angel' figure. The common description of 'Grays' as they are called are quite like people think of angels. Strictly buisness, no signs of entertainment, etc. So in short, this could be an elaborate fantasy, or one whopper of a lie. Then again, she could be telling the truth.. Unlikely, but possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The 'They talk to me' thing is also not unlike when some claim that 'god has spoken to them'. I'm not quite sure what triggers it, but none the less it tends to either create or re-affirm the belief in the arbitrary 'Angel' figure. The common description of 'Grays' as they are called are quite like people think of angels. Strictly buisness, no signs of entertainment, etc. So in short, this could be an elaborate fantasy, or one whopper of a lie. Then again, she could be telling the truth.. Unlikely, but possible.

So its not possible for God to talk to someone then by your omission? Whoa..I have yet to hear of a grey description being that like an angel. Little grey bastard with huge eyes no apparent nose or ears and a slit for a mouth? Does that sound like a being who is described as incredibly bright wearing a robe of some sort who are beautiful?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
B-E-H-A-V-I-O-R

Not apperance, but the way they act is quite like the way others describe angels in holy visions.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

B-E-H-A-V-I-O-R

Not apperance, but the way they act is quite like the way others describe angels in holy visions.

Got anything to back it up? Greys are described as abducting people and having no sense of compassion or feelings what so ever. More or less very clinical. Angels on the other hand, I've yet to hear of an angel abduction were they probe and medically test people. Its pretty much the exact opposite from everything I have ever heard about people who come in contact with angels or have visions of them. They are always very caring and often times concerned about the person the in question.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Angels are described as being strictly buisness like from the accounts i've heard, very serious. Greys are described as the same.

This comparison works here, because EarthSister isn't talking about abduction. But rather how they are talking to her about how we are inferior to them, the inference that they are infinatly superior and better then us, and are more advanced in every single way possible. As people have spoken of angels doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Angels are described as being strictly buisness like from the accounts i've heard, very serious. Greys are described as the same.

This comparison works here, because EarthSister isn't talking about abduction. But rather how they are talking to her about how we are inferior to them, the inference that they are infinatly superior and better then us, and are more advanced in every single way possible. As people have spoken of angels doing.

Sorry carpenter, never heard of angels encounters were they looked down upon people. What exactly do you describe as business like anyways? Mutilation, enpregnaton, medical exams??

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Would you LISTEN!

I am talking about this case exclusively here. EarthSister IS DESCRIBING A HOLIER-THEN-THOU SPECIES. She is saying that they are better then us in every single way shape and form. People SAY THAT ABOUT ANGELS. I am not speaking of cases of abduction, but these cases where someone thinks there is continued contact. THE ALIENS IN THIS CASE ARE TELLING HER THAT HUMANITY NEEDS TO BETTER ITSELF! What do most angels tell people?

I really hope this is clear enough for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Whompa1

What we are trying to say here is that people may think of aliens as they would think of angels and gods. They see them as always helpful and $hit.
In reality this is not true, no one has ever proven if either angels or aliens exist, so therefor, how cold they know how these beings act. They describe them like if they were ever powerful, that they do miracles, pass threw walls and enter rooms like nothing.

Comparisons:

1. Angels can appear at any place they want and never be seen by anyone except the person of choice. (Aliens do the same)

2. Angels are humorless and are always on a mission (so are Aliens)

3. Angels heal and fly around in clouds or use their wings (Aliens fly in Saucers or use capes like the flying humanoids do)

4. People cry when they see Angels (Earthsister cries when she sees aliens)

5.Angels usually Carrie positive messages for humanity (according to Earthsister so do aliens)

6.People say that Angels are kind and always positive, that they want to help humanity (People who say that they speak to Aliens, say this too)

7.Angels heal the sick (Aliens heal the sick too)

I can go on and on with the comparisons, what I am trying to say is that what we know about aliens is probably all wrong. Most likely the alien Gray is the work of someone’s Imagination. The rest of the sightings are just people following the bandwagon, collective imagination at work. I do believe that aliens exist, just not the aliens which we believe to be. I truly think that not even the government knows who these aliens are, they just know that they are invading our airspace.

And to answer the main topic of this thread, Some aliens are good and some are bad, like everything in life.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Would you LISTEN!

I am talking about this case exclusively here. EarthSister IS DESCRIBING A HOLIER-THEN-THOU SPECIES. She is saying that they are better then us in every single way shape and form. People SAY THAT ABOUT ANGELS. I am not speaking of cases of abduction, but these cases where someone thinks there is continued contact. THE ALIENS IN THIS CASE ARE TELLING HER THAT HUMANITY NEEDS TO BETTER ITSELF! What do most angels tell people?

I really hope this is clear enough for you.

Would you CALM DOWN before you blow a valve. Ok so your talking about this peticular instance. Although from what I gather its not simply "one session" or meeting. She is talking about it all. All the meetings and what not. Would you not consider a society of beings who have the ability to travel light years, who have progressed beyond material greed and petty violence upon one another, who have gained an sense of harmony not better then any society on this planet?? IF what she says is true about these beings then yes they are a better off then any of us. Look at this planet and humans as a society. We engage in bull# wars and destroy each other in the most barbaric ways on a daily basis. I ask you how in any way shape or form (assuming she speaks the truth of these beings) are we better then them. Please give me a list anything that is comparable.
I still fail too see how this has any resemblance to an angelic visitation. From what I understand angels visit for certain reasons.
A. They have been called for via prayer to help someone or offer guidance in certain issues.
That being the most often one. I have yet too see or hear of one coming to tell the entire human race that they better get their # together or else.

I am well aware of what both you and carpenter are saying. However I find it hard to use one as an example for the other. When neither by accounts (outside of earthsisters claims) bears even the slightest resemblance to the other either in look or actions. Thats like comparing hitler to mother teresa simply because they both had huge followings, or were the same height or weight,etc,etc.

Also..I am a christian and I believe in God, and angels, etc,etc and I think that its assinine to try and compare an alien to the works of god.
I could go into a lengthy disertation about false worship and idolatry and so on. But I leave that for a rainy day and say this. If aliens truly exist they are not gods and should not be worshipped as such. They are simply one of gods creations.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
>'Im SRY this is off-topic, but is it just me, or does it seem like no one likes or believe EarthSister?? lol shes right, atleast she's sane unlike some alien believers'

Nah DevilSent91... It's just you.

Hang in there Carpenter. The parallels you are attempting to draw between 'ETs' and angels is a good one... and more than a fair question, but trying to hold humanity up as some sort of gold standard in any way, shape or form... That is never going to fly.

The only thing that readily comes to mind that would be more difficult to try to resolve is the collision of realities between the significance of ETs and the basic tenets of any of the organized religions...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
lol it was just a few ppl, ANYWAYS

ETs are NOT! angels, if they are anything, they're demons, who controls the skys? Satan. Who hates man? Satan. Who was sent to EARTH? Satan. so if anything ETs are demons, i have another thread post sayin my theory about other human races elsewhere, where if there are they probly if anywhere in the space race, cant get past they're galaxie

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

lol it was just a few ppl, ANYWAYS

ETs are NOT! angels, if they are anything, they're demons, who controls the skys? Satan. Who hates man? Satan. Who was sent to EARTH? Satan. so if anything ETs are demons, i have another thread post sayin my theory about other human races elsewhere, where if there are they probly if anywhere in the space race, cant get past they're galaxie

Why are you comparing aliens to demons? I remember reading a passage in the bible were Jesus says something along the line about there being many worlds he (god) has created. So why is it not possible for aliens to be just that aliens?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok, fine, let "aliens" be "aliens", ok, let's say we FINALY found a way out of this galaxie, we stumble upon a world with "aliens" who look harmless, are harmless, and mean no harm, do we sit ther for thousands and thousands of years studying, or do we, being what we are, land, hoping for the best, and make peace and find out more about these "aliens". Or could it be they're harmless and find us to be a threat so they study in secretcy because one after another we shoot them down and kill our own people in huge wars?

I believe they are out there, but i believe Satan knows that we have grown impatient and fool us with creatures that are out of this world. Laughing at us as we grow scared, curiose, and hostile to alien life.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ah, the ETs are Satan (or agents of Satan)!

Of course... Wait! They are all God's children AND you're quoting the Bible, Whompa1... As in the King James version? Of course...

You guys really crack me up!
Pounding on EarthSister like you TRY to do.

An honest observer might dare to point that there are an endless number of really interesting questions a person could ask such a precious and available resource...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What the hell are you mumbling on about?
Why reply with a fake identity, no motive, and just for the f of it?

BTW, if you were'nt so simple minded you'de relize we're defending her, because idiots like you think it's funny to get involve in people's lives and crack jokes about it because you have no belief.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What the hell are you mumbling on about?
Why reply with a fake identity, no motive, and just for the f of it?

He/she doesnt know what they are mumbling about. Yes I quoted the bible and the big deal about that is what exactly? I believe in God and I also believe that there are many other worlds he created which contain life just as earth does. So what again is your point? If you can prove me wrong please go ahead and do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join