It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This type of activity does not give a positive impression of Alien Gray's .

Warning
Cattle mutilation pic,Graphic

Read the strory on Human Mutilations, here

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Cabanman]

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
w00t, im with you cabanman, screw the aliens, or they'll screw you, if you find getting fingered by aliens and being probed friendly, you need help??

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's those cases that caused me to bring up the 'Can we kill em' question. It seems logical that not all aliens are going to be kind, and its a good idea in my mind to be able to do something about those that aren't. If they are as advanced as Earth Sister advertises, I still doubt that they can withstand the power of the atom.

But theres the chance that aliens are like man, some good, some bad.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
It's those cases that caused me to bring up the 'Can we kill em' question. It seems logical that not all aliens are going to be kind, and its a good idea in my mind to be able to do something about those that aren't. If they are as advanced as Earth Sister advertises, I still doubt that they can withstand the power of the atom.

But theres the chance that aliens are like man, some good, some bad.

Thanks for your reply ES, been a bit busy of late, I would have replied sooner.
I find that side very interesting, and I think we all play a role in our own special way.
As for this thread - It no longer holds interest for me, its basically died for I won't participate in "how can we kill em" debates.

Welcome to Kindergarten.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Earthmother,
If the aliens want to show us that they are peaceful and mean us no harm, why don't they just fly numerous brightly lit ships over a heavily populated area and maneuver themselves into a symbol like a peace sign or a heart. Everyone would see it and the message would be undeniably benevolent.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Are we freindly to insects? no we really arent.

Are insects obviously sentient? Apples and Oranges there....

Oh and could some one tell me of incidents when aleins have been hostile in the past?

There are numerous such incidents. Generally speaking, buzzing restricted airspace, interfering with defense systems, abducting citizens, etc. aren't exactly "friendly" actions...

There is one consolation though.... The evidence suggests we've been visited for a LONG time, and so if invasion was the goal, it'd likely have already come to pass. While they may not have our best interests at heart...(despite what those who claim to speak with them say), conquest doesn't logically seem to be the goal.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthegroove
Earthmother,
If the aliens want to show us that they are peaceful and mean us no harm, why don't they just fly numerous brightly lit ships over a heavily populated area and maneuver themselves into a symbol like a peace sign or a heart. Everyone would see it and the message would be undeniably benevolent.

inthegroove

That is a very positive way of thinking toward understanding and solution. I would never fail to support it.

However, how many people or groups on Earth would worry that it was a trick? What would the smartest of us think of the people who would fall for such a "trick"? Should anybody put all their trust in anybody just because they waved a peaceful symbol?

And what if next time they show themselves, they do not form themselves into such a shape, would that (to us) be an indication that they are not peaceful? If another time they are more open-faced and straight forward and just show themselves, would that mean "to us" that the heart-shaped ones are more benevolent or more tricky?

The problem is within our thinking, and they can't change that. We have to change it by educating ourselves. The longer the alien races are so close by while waiting for us to get it, the better we are learning what the truth is, even if its greatest value will be in retrospect. It would really be a lot easier if true information were free across our planet, but that is never going to happen. We have to go get it ourselves. It's there for the taking.

Gazrok is right, only what is the difference "to us" whether the aliens are hurting us or we are just being TOLD the aliens are hurting us, when we don't know any better yet for our individual selves? People in general know so little yet, that an agent (or a group of them) can dress a certain way, talk a certain way, abduct a human, scare him silly, even hurt him, and then "just say" he is an alien, leaving that human to go tell his story to everyone, and hardly anybody would know the difference. Or that agent could just claim it happened to himself.

The alien races can only demonstrate their intention by remaining as they are. The rest is up to us. The best you can do is keep watching and see for yourself. If you get the opportunity to meet any of the alien races, you will know it- they will not look or act or do anything like humans. Listen to what they have to say, and then think for yourself. If you can handle it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
like i asked before, why dont they just show themselves, do you really believe they wont because we dont get it yet??

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Talking about getting over the hump..at least now we're discussing if their friendly or not opposed to if they exist or not.

My little answer is some are and some are programed to do terrible tasks that include the abuction of Human Beings. The worst, but not negatively exclusive to being the worst and least known to most researchers, including me are the Reptoids.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
like i asked before, why dont they just show themselves, do you really believe they wont because we dont get it yet??

DevilSent91

They do show themselves. Not all sightings are hoaxes.

They are increasingly showing themselves over time year by year.

And they will continue to.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Uh-huh. Look, if the honestly wanted us to think they were peacefull, then they would've came. Its not the days when we would throw big rocks at them while screaming 'WITCH!' at the top of our lungs.

But instead they abduct us, our livestock and who knows what else. I somehow doubt that this is a 'peacefull' act. If this is so, then why don't I just go into Africa, round up a few of the more tribal locals, then do those experiments on them? I do belive that I would be called a complete madman, where you still want to belive that they mean us well.

To hell with your so called 'Federation'. If they wanted peace, and wanted us to join their federation, then they have a damn funny way of showing it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Uh-huh. Look, if the honestly wanted us to think they were peacefull, then they would've came. Its not the days when we would throw big rocks at them while screaming 'WITCH!' at the top of our lungs.

lol, your right, we would NEVER do that........
....we'de machine gun them down and yell "ALIEN SCUM!"

To hell with your so called 'Federation'. If they wanted peace, and wanted us to join their federation, then they have a damn funny way of showing it.

a VERY funny way of showing it

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Now, Carpenter

That was just yesterday in our evolution. What makes you think things are so different for us NOW?

But instead they abduct us, our livestock and who knows what else.

Are you sure about that?

Maybe a lot of all of this is just the way we think about it. Aye?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lemme ask you this.

Are you implying that everyone who has reported an abuction, cattle mutilation and worst of all human mutilations are part of a grand conspiracy to somehow prevent your 'federation' from coming to earth? If so, i'm calling bull#. Because if you are in cahoots with these aliens, then why don't you just go ahead and explain these things, the pictures that follow and in some cases the objects removed.

I think that if they want us to join this 'federation', then they wouldn't mind explaining these kinds of things. Because if their pinacle of technology and society is to mutilate livestock and in rare cases people, then I do belive they have infact passed over the hill.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think Earthsister implied that all the experimentations and abductions that ended bad were conducted by greys and that they were banned from Earth by "the council". In my opinion you're right to say that some extraterrestrials probably are not friendly. I'm new so i don't know how to quote people but this is what she said:
"The race of The Grays that was banned from visiting Earth had to leave because they could not comply with the standards put in place by the organization of visiting races. Only races that work inside of the organization can set up here anymore, and that race still needed things they could not get here any longer. The race of The Grays that is staying, did comply, and is able to get what they need without any violation to the organization or to humans".
Oh yeah, Earthsister, why don't the extraterestrials start taking gobs of sick people, heal them and drop them off cured of whatever malady they were suffering from. It would solve any bad attitude problems and eventually good rumors would start spreading.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Why don't they show themselves?"

It's a valid question.

Thing is, as we don't know their intentions or motivations, all we can do is speculate. Since all we have to draw upon is to compare it to human motivations, the speculation is based purely on conjecture and guesswork.... This hardly leads us to a solid conclusion.

Looking at our media and broadcasts over the past century, I imagine I probably wouldn't be in a hurry to come down and shake hands either, but again, that's just a conclusion based on perceived human reactions. We can't be at all certain these ideas are even remotely similar to an alien brain's thoughts, mindset, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
While the thought that 'greys' are somehow banned is nice, it seems like this 'federation' is like the UN. Because oddly enough, people have reported them for some timem, a few cases this week alone. So then, if they are banned, then how exactly are they still coming and going as they please?

Oh, and EarthSister, you've piqued my interest. You think i'm wrong for asking if theres a way to kill off those who aren't nice and like candy in a god damnn rainbow, and then you say that there are some who aren't friendly. And yet they keep appearing, so its more then fair to know if its possible to fight them if it comes to it. If i'm on board a spacecraft, theres grey aliens that are about 4 feet high, and i don't wanna be there.. I'll leave the rest to your vivid imagination.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mighty intersting thread this has turned into. I think the basic thing to look at is this. Supposing they are a race similiar to ourselves in most aspects then there is gonna be a split in the their society. Some bad/evil how ever you want to term it and some who are in it for the good. Guessing they are inteligent that is. Anything else is all conjecture until we know different.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
You're quoting the Pearl of Great Price.

Here is another verse from the The Bible that would seem to hint at there being more to this universe then humans

"I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also. They too will listen
to My voice, and they shall be one flock with one shepherd." --- John 10:16

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yeah but maybe to them, they're all just simple observations of this species, maybe they dont find it immoral were they come from, and by the way Whompa, then who's the one herding the sheep?? not to mention, if they're religouse, perhaps they are following the wrong path of the Lamb.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join