It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IMHO the aliens are more than likely as opportunistic and deceitful as us. The secrecy bothers me. True, perhaps the aliens do not reveal themselves in mass because of the government's requests however, the abduction phenomena is indeed troubling. We must be careful with them, I often think the governments agreements with them( provided they have agreements) were rushed, if they intend to turn on us( which could happen for a number of reasons, look at our wars here) the government will have wished it was more honest. Humans will forgive their governments and come together if faced with the threat of a grey invasion, but the relationship between us and our government will be forever changed.

And maybe that's a good thing.

But as COMETA pondered, what steps need to be taken, and what must we be prepared for?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Shocking and disturbing footage proving that aliens are not friendly. Not even to each other.
Watch one alien dispatch another into an mini atom dissipator field ball thingy.

[url=http://www.digitalworks.8m.com/Forumpix/alienkick.mpg]>>MEAN ALIEN FOOTAGE

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ehh, I am preparing for the long haul. If they come in peace, good! If not, its good to be dug in well enough to at least take one or two of em' with me.

So then EarthSister, are these aliens resistant to certain things? For example, if I shot one in the face with a 10 guage buckshot round, would it get back up?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Whompa1

Ok, earth sister you said in your post that the aliens need all the time they can get before throwing the curtain up and shouting a big ol "WAASSUP". Couple questions if I may.

1. Why? Honestly what good is it doing by playing the secret club and keeping these meetings clandestine in every fashion?

First of all, the alien races ARE making physical contact with many individual humans, and are attempting to with certain govts. The contact with the individuals is going much better than the contact with the govts yet, at least until recently. Now both kinds of contact are becoming more successful.

It is the outcome and affects of showing up to humanity that is the real goal, and the only goal. Ask yourself, what good would it do if the aliens openly show up, and all we do is shoot at them? What good is it to see them, if we will just believe what our govts tell us to believe about them?

2. Logic would seem to scream "The sooner the better" for all parties. If they are truly friendly beings who wish us no ill will why hide this fact? The only thing thats currently happening is that we as a people are more or less becoming more scared of this unknown equation.

Logic IS screaming "The sooner the better!" The aliens are not hiding the fact that they mean us no harm, the leading govts are hiding that by disguising true evidence and planting false evidence. You see the aliens with your own eyes being very quiet and staying away, asking and waiting for an invitation, but no matter what you see (don't see) of the aliens, you still believe they are attacking and abducting people because that is what you are taught to think like.

If you are going to be scared because you do not know WHAT the aliens are about, then it is better you be scared of what you do not see, than what you see. At least if there is still some good question in your mind about what the aliens are doing, you will keep trying to find out. But with the way things are on Earth now, as soon as you see them, that will make you believe "something" you think you know, or what you are told to know. And what do most people "think they know" about alien life?

When the aliens show up, what do you think the govts are going to announce them as? What do you think the govts are going to do to the aliens? Do you think for one minute that the govts are going to tell you the truth? Do you think the govts are telling the truth now?

What if the rumor down town was that you abducted and did something mysterious to somebody? Would you go down town? Would you go there to prove that you didn't do that? Would you carry a weapon with you or go defenseless? Or would showing up just prove to everybody that you are REAL, and so therefore the rumor must be TRUE, since you have gray skin and big eyes just like all the horror stories and movies say. After all, everybody down town knows all about you already, they have been hearing all about how evil and sneaky you are for YEARS.

3. This is probaly the hardest thing too understand for me. Why you or more to the point why anyone who has no influence with the powers that be? It seems very counter productive to begin contact with someone who cannot change the views of the mass or even influence the majority. I don't mean this in a mean way or anything I just simply do not understand.

Very good question. The answer is simple. In a sense, the alien people are giving their human contacts information that the govts do not want the publics to have. When an individual human learns something from the aliens, he becomes a potential target for govt, and could be harassed, kidnapped, have his job and livelihood ended, or worse. What happens to him, if anything, depends on who he is, what he knows, who and what he tells others, and to what potential his influence on others may be.

Although I am a kind, intelligent well-liked person, I am ordinary, and relatively nobody with any political pull, social stature, name or fame. That means that most people would not necessarily take what I say aloud through the UFO community with any real seriousness-- UNLESS they have a personal reason to or soon will, and these are the people who need most to hear the kinds of things I have to share with them, that I have learned from alien life. For what I do, it is important that I am free to do it, and the more inconspicuous I am, the more openly I can speak.

Now, for a person who works for something like NASA or National Defense or MIT or a Govt Science Guild etc, who has ongoing alien contact, you will probably never hear about it, because they would never tell, because if they did, they would lose their naturally strategic position, and maybe their life. A full scope of comprehensive avenues of education is being carried out between our races directly through individual humans. For many of these humans, what they do is so secret and sensitive that often the human does not even know what they are, "if" he is aware of his participation at all. The aliens are sneaky because they HAVE to be. The "govt" knows this because the "govt" forces it upon the alien races, and uses the affect to their advantage to make the aliens appear in our minds to be the bad guys.

4. Why exactly are they going to announce themselves to japan? Maybe this is being egotistical but you yourself stated that the US is the dominate power on this planet. So why not come here? If they truly wish for a peaceful interaction with the human race why are they choosing any nation or then the united states? Would that not seem a slap in the face to the US? It would be like they are saying that they do not respect us enough to start here and go from there. Why not simply make it a world wide event? Show up to the leader of each country.

Japan is best suited of all our nations, all things considered. They are also willing to handle first official, open contact responsibly for our whole world, and not to an exclusive advantage or to forsake ANY of the rest of the world. Japan is strong, relatively peaceful and well-situated on our planet to defend from the leading govts in whatever form attacks will come upon allying with the organization of visiting races and the political audacity of disclosure.

The organization of visiting races initially asked the USA to handle first contact, and the USA refused. The USA is going to do everything it can to ruin the process for the rest of the world as well, by using even more of its present game of propaganda, only it will be aimed also directly at the Japanese.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
Ehh, I am preparing for the long haul. If they come in peace, good! If not, its good to be dug in well enough to at least take one or two of em' with me.

So then EarthSister, are these aliens resistant to certain things? For example, if I shot one in the face with a 10 guage buckshot round, would it get back up?

Carpenter

They are real people, not Chucky or Freddie. They are as alive and physical as we are. Most other races are physically more frail than we are, but don't let that fool you. Although they would never purposely endanger themselves or you by allowing such a situation, you should never want to piss them off like that either. You might find yourself stupid and "gone" somewhere else, or maybe just paralyzed for a while.

If the aliens would ever shoot back at us, we'd already be toast. They are trying to make friends in spite of ourselves, not war.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And some people wonder why no infomation is forthcoming with people asking questions about a 12 gauge shotguns effectivness against superior species.

Amazing!!!

Apologies for the
but it makes me

removed another flame

[edit on 6-9-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter

ROTFL

I wasn't expecting that. Must clean my monitor now from all the coffee that came out my nose.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
one_small_step

I am glad you spoke.

Prejudice is ignorance. It comes out of our fear of the unknown, and humans hardly know anything or anybody. Education is prevention, but we don't even know our own people yet. It is nothing to us to hate all the other life in all the Universes and announce it publicly to get a laugh out of other ignorants.

I understand that many people are not even sure that the alien races are real, and may think that in society they can still get away with insulting "nobody" or "nobody important". But that is just more ignorance, and NO EXCUSE, because ignorance is either tolerated or it is not. Wherever it is tolerated, that is where it is being taught.

It makes me sad that it's still ok to make such comments about any "alien" people on a famous, worldwide alien/ufo message board that is devoted to DENY IGNORANCE. Many of the members of this site are friends to the people of our visiting races and are personally insulted by such remarks, as well as embarrassed by the behavior of their fellow humans.

I would like to see Above Top Secret be the first to include the people of our visiting races as part of "all people" in respect to its Terms And Conditions.

We don't even realize that WE are the minority. Isn't that funny?

[edit on 9/7/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We need to open ourselves up and see why our society is afraid of them.The people that start understanding their own gifts will most likely be less affraid.To be negative will only take an advanced race so far.History will repeat itself untill the objective or desired effect is met.I find it akward that we don't know where we are from and yet we seem to know what other cosmic races are about."Your enemies could be the ones that help set you free".

[edit on 7-9-2005 by menguard]

[edit on 7-9-2005 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Earth Sister:

I would like to meet some of these beings. How does that go about happening? I suppose your going to say its a case were they choose right?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
We don't even realize that WE are the minority. Isn't that funny?

It is actually, but not surprising.

I know it is hard for most not having the reassurance that experiencers have of other beings exisitance or knowing their agenda, I should know, for I am not an experiencer, however keeping an open mind would do wonders for most and listening to people that are in contact will again remove some ignorance.

Believing is up to the individual, I struggled for sometime to believe in experiencers alone, because it was a 'far out' concept, but slowing putting the pieces together in my mind made me aware that if just 1 is tell the truth - well.. guess what? we are not alone.
ES and other experiencers here have always explained, and usually at length, of their experiences, and many on this site are thankful.
If you don't believe an experiencer there is no need to riducule or ask idiotic questions to provoke other ignoants in a 'witty' comment fest.

There are many sites on the web - go there and have fun with each other..

I and many others choose to Deny Ignorance here.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Whompa1

Sorry for the long answer to the short question, but it takes explaining.

Right now, personal contact is natural- it is a natural opportunity we are born with. We are related by spirit to our personal alien contacts, and that is how they know us from before our present life.

From here, many different things influence whether contact is made during life, whether the human is aware of it on a physical level, how much he is aware, and how he progresses. Most who have the opportunity do not accept contact and do not progress, although their relationship and any meetings continue by spirit.

Random personal contact is very rare and depends on special, extenuating circumstances.

Accidental personal contact is also very rare.

Political contact is in its initial stages for Earth, and beginning to be made through individuals in political positions who may or may not be natural experiencers. Many natural experiencers are in various political positions, and may or may not be aware of their future opportunity.

Alien contact does not just suddenly happen, but the human often just suddenly discovers it, and usually in ways that are very natural and very strange to him. This is where the confusion of spirits, Angels and "demons" comes in and makes understanding very difficult. The aliens try to make just enough vague contact with their humans during early life for it to be a good memory, so that later in life when they meet, it is easier to relate. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't.

When the alien people are trying to help the human become aware of them, they do not have much control over what happens on the human's end- what he will think, how afraid he becomes, how his fear will grow, how it will affect his life, who he will tell, what others tell him and what he reads of alien/ufo literature that always exasperates the difficulties.

Most often, the human cannot or will not initially try to communicate, or to try to figure it out himself, so the aliens give him as much time as practical to see that they are around and let him get used to them. Sometimes the human takes the initiative to make contact, and sometimes that is friendly and sometimes it is hostile and defensive, understandably. Sometimes the human wants to hear what the aliens have to say, but it takes a while to learn to communicate, if he can at all, and the aliens have to give him a good chance to overcome his initial fears and process what is happening.

But most often, all of this comes to a point when the aliens have to back off and leave the human alone because nobody is getting anywhere, and the human is just becoming more distressed. This process of attempting to present themselves to the human can last over weeks or months, depending on the stress level and acceptance of the human. Even though it is very difficult, it is important to give the opportunity enough time and effort, and try different ways of approach before it is abandoned. When the human says stop, body mind and soul, that's it. But sometimes the aliens have to pull the plug first.

In most cases, the human ends up with just one or a few experiences that he can relate, and a very bad impression of alien life, period. These poor people, through no fault of their own, make up the majority of the common alien experiencers who insist that they too have been "abducted just like everybody else has." But if you have a good talk with them yourself, you can see that most of their perception was only in their own minds and what they have learned through the ufo field, or in church, filling in their own gaps in memory with common opinions that match the terror they naturally, instinctually felt.

Be aware that those who just "say" they have alien contact when they really don't, claim the worst case scenarios for themselves and then adamantly defend their lies, whereas more honest people, no matter how traumatized they feel, always realize the room for perception of events of such a confusing nature.

Some humans have been abused by some races at one time, but that's another story. It doesn't happen any more, and it does not account for the all the appropriate contact we've always had between us and all the races visiting now.

The alien people and their technologies can be very scary to see and feel, but they make every effort to avoid scaring the human unnecessarily, and this can be perceived by the human as sneaking, especially if that is all they have ever heard about alien life. When the aliens present themselves more openly, that can be far too physically scary for most humans to ever recover from in perception. The aliens often try to begin opening contact with the sighting of a craft, to get the human wondering and test his perception. Sometimes they try to show their presence as people, but not their faces. "A little at a time" is always the effort.

Everybody who is meeting alien life reacts differently, and will accept things better in different ways. The aliens do not always have a gauge for that, not being human. This is where other humans' help comes in, who already know the alien races and can help introduce them by name and specialty, warn about their appearance and unnerving sensations of presence, and facilitate communication. Do not underestimate the need for this help or the relief it brings, or how much more successful contact can become when it is done this way.

Now that more humans are accepting alien life, there are more humans available to assist those who are still trying.

Alien contact is always by spirit, and also sometimes by body. A human can have active productive contact with his alien friends his whole life by spirit, and never accept it physically by body. Our discovery of the aliens may or may not be by physical sight, but our discovery of what we are doing with them is the discovery of what our spirit is doing outside of our body. This is often just too much for the human to accept, all by itself.

You are asking me if you can have contact. I don't know, maybe you already do. But an alien experiencer cannot introduce the aliens to somebody who the aliens do not have an established purpose to attempt to open contact with. For the aliens to put a human through all of this, who is not related and has no life plan for it, and has no natural willingness to also try to attempt to open contact, that would be out of jurisdiction and considered abuse on the aliens' part.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So what then exactly is your purpose with the aliens? You said they (those who have contact) there is a purpose behind it. What exactly is you and your husbands purpose?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whompa1

Because of our willingness to help, and our friendships with many races, our natural abilities to perceive, communicate and travel, and our understanding of how and why things happen during alien encounters, both spiritually and technologically, we can help creatively with many different kinds of things that come up throughout the interactions of the alien races and the humans.

Jack and I regularly facilitate during introductions between new alien experiencers and their own alien contacts, escort humans on their first trips up to alien crafts, and show others how to help this way. We show people how to meditate, broaden perspective, and notice things they never noticed before. We also help the aliens understand the humans so that they can better work with their alien contacts.

Our main role is as teachers here, as public speakers. We are taught through experience, shown how things work by witnessing them so that we understand in a way we can then relate, and then we share what we learn. We just talk to people about what they want to know about, whether they believe what we say or not, that doesn't matter. If there is interest, there should be some answer because that is the opportunity for education. All people need to hear more of the truth now, before they meet the aliens, in order to recognize the purpose of the propaganda. True information about this subject is not just for alien experiencers, it's for everyone on Earth. This affects our whole world and everyone on it, and who will be on it.

We can't believe something before we ever hear it, or before we can understand it at all, and understanding takes everybody some time with such a new and intricate subject to our race. Our alien contacts make sure to show us the things we need to know as we go along, and make sure we do not have the kind of information that would put is in too much danger, such as govt secrets.

Because of our natural abilities, we also communicate with those who have left physical life, meaning spirits, and with Angels. This gives us the opportunity to learn a great deal about them, and so help many other people understand what they need to know about death and the spirit world, and to help many spirits who are having trouble crossing over. These things often come up in our travels, especially as they naturally relate to what we are showing others at any time about the spiritual nature of their alien contact, and the soul connection between each of us, and between all life.

Our expertise is alien life and that is what we teach publicly about. We help in other areas of spirit, but do not make any efforts to speak publicly about those.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So what is it exactly that goes on during one of these sessions? Do you talk about the current state of politics or the earth, etc,etc? Suppose I wish to speak with one of these beings, I have to figure out how to accomplish this on my own? No?

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I do consider Aliens as part of 'All People', and would treat em' as such. But if one feels like waking me up a 3:00AM on a work night, then I would do what I would do to a person. If they happened to give me some heads up, then there would be no real issue. But since they DO wake people like me up at 3:00am, then they might get the wrong idea.

I have seen these 'Aliens', and I was already under the assumption that they evolved in a different manner, or just got a head start. Humans are still more or less in a kill or be killed enviorment, even in towns. So they may have been the dominant species on their home planet to begin with, and didnt carve their way to the top, or just haven't had to do that for so long that they lost body for brain. Like we look at the cavemen today, being stupid by our standards but effective for their enviorment, they might do the same to us. Hell, they might be beyond the concept of slamming a big piece of wood on something elses head to kill it.

I don't meen offense, but it dosent seem likely that every race of alien is banevolent. I simply want to know if the hostile ones are vulnerable to what we have nowadays. I welcome the good ones, but if EarthSister is to be belived, then it seems like an alright idea to be prepared for the ugly ones who feel like enslaving us.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It would somewhat stand to reason that if there are truly aliens who have traveled great distances to this planet they are going to beyond the petty and bull# feuds that consume man on a daily basis. If they have been here for half as long as suspected and not wiped the human race out then I would think your not gonna half to worry about sticking a 10 gauge in ones face someday. But...who really knows??

One other thing I forgot to mention. So they show up in japan. Whats to stop us from switching gears from a earth based terrorist war to one based from space? Easy switch from national security to global security since the US does like to present itself as the Global Police force. Do you really think the US goverment is just gonna stand there and not do anything?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
So what is it exactly that goes on during one of these sessions? Do you talk about the current state of politics or the earth, etc,etc? Suppose I wish to speak with one of these beings, I have to figure out how to accomplish this on my own? No?

Whompa1, don't worry. If they want you, they will come and get you, and if they want you to know about it, you won't miss them. If you want to be prepared, wear a diaper.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Whompa1, don't worry. If they want you, they will come and get you, and if they want you to know about it, you won't miss them. If you want to be prepared, wear a diaper.

Tell them to come and get me!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hey ES, what are your thoughts about destiny?

The reason I ask, and this is purely an example, no double meaning behind this etc, but lets say it is in Whompa's destiny to come across you at ATS because he/she is unaaware the he/she is an experiencer. Is it a fluke or some design at work?
I guess what I am getting at - is there a plan to awaken such experiencers at perhaps key intervals of negotiations so that then they can go on and make others aware etc?

Am I making any sense?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join