It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
yeah but maybe to them, they're all just simple observations of this species, maybe they dont find it immoral were they come from, and by the way Whompa, then who's the one herding the sheep?? not to mention, if they're religouse, perhaps they are following the wrong path of the Lamb.

I think your too stuck on the view that they are demons and nothing else. In my previous statement I said that perhaps their society is like ours in the way that there are bad ones and good ones. Supposing that verse in the bible is accurate in my assumption that it means other races in the universe. Then it would stand to reckon that one herding the sheep is god and they to have gone thru a similiar series of events that we have.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And MAYBE, just MAYBE, the guys who wrote the bible couldn't have given half a damn about UFO's. People use bible quotes to try and make the other guy seem like they are anti-religous and to fill up where most in an argument would put facts and evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
And MAYBE, just MAYBE, the guys who wrote the bible couldn't have given half a damn about UFO's. People use bible quotes to try and make the other guy seem like they are anti-religous and to fill up where most in an argument would put facts and evidence.

I'm not calling anyone anti-religous first off. If you would read my posts you might understand that.
Evidence and facts? WTF are you talking about. No one has the straight and narrow in regards too facts. If that was the damn case we would'nt be sitting here and talking about this to begin with genius. It would already be known.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
im with Whompa,
Carp! shuttup

no, im not saying they are demons I MEANT they might be following the wrong PATH and just that, lol, the demon thing was for fun, if there is anyone who is a demon here its me. xD spikey red haired 13 year old with a FEW real tatoos and double pierced ear who likes Death Metal, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Alright, lets clarify this. What in the helll are we even arguing about now? It went from aliens.. To hostile and friendly ones.. And somehow took turn into religion. I'd like to know the argument here.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
1. Aliens friendly or not?
A. Angels or Demons
B. Are they spiritual beings?
C. Angels and Demons (again)
D. Mutilations and how they evil evil beings
E. Various bickering between members
F. Bible Quotes
G. Where the hell are we at now?

Theres your rundown. Pick a poison.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL, jking, i dont have tatoos, ANYWAYS

i think we pretty much decided, some are evil, some are good, just like humans, no ifs or buts!

oh, and Carp, sry for saying shut up, xD

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
LOL, jking, i dont have tatoos, ANYWAYS

If you do ever get one be aware you will become instantly addicted to ink. I speak from experience.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
addicted to ink?? O_O huh?? hey, i wonder if aliens get tatoos....??
lol, when i get to be 25 i was gonna get a full body tatoo that the yakuza's get. xD

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I started with one small one and I know have 18 tats. One arm is a sleeve. I think a full body is a little extreme though. Remember this stays with your for life. And besides do you want too look like a poser with a full body tat that only oriental gang members get?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Should we go with the original discussion, Are they friend or foe? Or have we settled on the 'some are, some arent'?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think by this point all your gonna get is speculation and conjecture. My belief is your gonna find some inherently good and some that are bad and mean us harm. Just like the good ol human population.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hmm.. Alright. Should we argue over the validity of EarthSisters alleged 'contacts' with the 'Federation'..?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
AnonymousUserVII

You sound sure of your position. Have you ever met any of the people that visit Earth from their own worlds?
If so, who? And what have you learned from them?
If not, what do you base your opinion on? And do you think your opinion is based on a truer source than the stuff movies are made of, that CMAN refers to?
What is it that most people with strong opinions are basing their opinions on and where exactly does that come from?

Well I can ask you the same thing. You said: "No races are misusing or abusing any humans any longer.". But you cannot possibly know this! Obviously this is an assumption, and a big one. Yet you declare it as if this is an undisputable fact, like you truly KNOW this to be true - which is simply not possible. And I know for a fact that this is not possible because for you to truly KNOW if this is true, you must be simultaneously aware of every human on the planet, and know that they are not being abused by some "alien". Otherwise you're making an assumption, or you're simply believing something you were told.

But why do you act as if an assumption is true just because you think it is, or because someone told you it is?

It is clear to me from my point of view that the people who actually get to know the alien races for themselves find out they are nothing like the rampant gossip about them. All the gossip is only all about the humans and what they are taught to think by other humans.

Perhaps. Or maybe just the opposite, they may be much worse than the "rampant gossip", they may be expert deceivers and pretenders, and master manipulators and controllers, above and beyond anything that conspiracy theorists have thus far managed to fathom. This has been my experience.

One clue to this being true, from your own statements, is that you are yourself not interested in truth, and are perfectly content with illusions. Case in point is what you said above, "No races are misusing or abusing any humans any longer.". Because you cannot be certain of this, yet declare this as if you are, you are already lying to yourself that you know something that you truly do not. If the aliens you associate with encourage such self-lying, then they are very much the negative entities that many peopel suspect them to be, and worse. They don't come here attacking us, they use our own mechanical natures to deceive us, by prompting us to deceive ourselves and lead ourselves astray. And in this way, they control us - through lies.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Oregon

Also, EarthSister lies.

Shame on you, Oregon. Why exactly do you say that about me? Back that up with the source of your opinion if you are going to talk like that about somebody.

I am honest, sincere and sane. I am not offended by disbelief, but I AM offended by your flat, baseless statement of my character.

But earthsister, although he may not have provided a reason, is he not correct? Do you not lie to all of us by lying to yourself (making assumptions) and then proclaiming them as if they were not assumptions, but knowledge?

I don't mean attack your character, I truly think that you mean well and have no intention to deceive, lie, or lead astray, but I think you do this inadvertedly by first deceiving yourself, due to wishful thinking and assumptions.

Have you ever met any politicians? I can tell you, they are really nice people, alway polite, tell you what you want to hear, compliment you, etc. But do you not already know that people are not necessarily what they seem, that it may be simply a facade to deceive others in order to get what they want? But just as it is difficult sometimes to tell which politician is putting on an act, and which is sincere, it is much more difficult to tell the same with aliens, sometimes. But there are signs that can be recognized, if you know what to look for, if you understand certain objective realities about the nature of people, and generally the nature of "beings" at their root, the nature that is universal to all beings of that nature. Even the bible teaches that Satan himself will appear as an angel of light, and will deceive most. Allegorical this may be, but oh so true.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hmm.. Alright. Should we argue over the validity of EarthSisters alleged 'contacts' with the 'Federation'..?

Do you honestly think there is a point to it? We have even less facts about then if aliens are friendly or not. All we have is one persons word. at least with the later there is some circumstanial evidence that point in either direction.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, mostly baseless speculation is what most of this particular board is built upon. If you think we don't have much evidence here, check the crypto-zooligy boards for 'shadow people'..

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I agree. And I have read about the shadow people but at least with that you have more then one person who has seen them and they are widely documented. Were as this federation is one persons word and thats it. Nothing circumstantial to go on. She wont present any evidence at all just her word. Which when dealing with something of that potential magnitude you need more then that.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If its a lie, its one hell of a big one, and certainly a well planned one. She's covered her tracks pretty well, and has most likely thought this out beforehand. Still entertaining stuff though

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If its a lie, its one hell of a big one, and certainly a well planned one. She's covered her tracks pretty well, and has most likely thought this out beforehand. Still entertaining stuff though

Well....we will never know if its a lie or not. I think she should at least present some evidence of some sort to back everything up.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join