It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 to 3 weeks till WW3... the time table...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

With all due respect, rancid...he's got as much right to answer a post here as you or I.

Just because you don't like what he said doesn't mean the post should be removed.

Yes, Tinkleflower Cylent773 has as much right to post on this topic as anyone does. My problem is that if Cylent took the time to read the previous posts, he would of saw that his post was a direct quote from what cadric already said. Enough bickering....

Heck, I read the entire thread and I'm still sitting here asking myself why there's so much fuss about the entire topic to begin with.

Soooo much fuss??? This topic is the best conversation/argument I've seen on this board in a long time. Lots of research and speculation! Talk about a Conspiracy!!!
I don't know maybe pressing some flowers might be a more tantlizing conversatoin?

You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award
You have voted MischeviousElf for the Way Above Top Secret award

Drive on fellas!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1

Soooo much fuss??? This topic is the best conversation/argument I've seen on this board in a long time. Lots of research and speculation! Talk about a Conspiracy!!!
I don't know maybe pressing some flowers might be a more tantlizing conversatoin?

Perish the thought people read the posts and decide all by themselves that the thread isn't amounting to anything. Ever heard of "differing opinions"? Not a conspiracy to be found, I'm afraid - just a difference in perspective.

Perhaps the art and discussing of pressing flowers is based in proven ability, repeated conclusions and historical context, I don't know. I'll take my chances, thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
LOL touche`

Good call.

BACK ON TOPIC

[edit on 12-8-2005 by rancid1]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

LOL touche`

Good call.

So we'll agree to disagree.

And darn it, your signature just made me almost choke on my coffee.

I KNOW people with .jpg-surnamed girlfriends

(Sorry, sorry, back to the topic)

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just to clear something up in thread page 7 on this thread I posted for the first time in this thread. This was some many days after reading the first post here and immediately finding Vendyls Website and its message that it was a false story and another one of his Scams. He was going to do the same Last August another link was here then about it...guess what funding again.

No offense Cadric but you just posted a page and day later than me the vendyl thing (not having a dig just so that it is aparent)

After watching the post develop and as on ATS and not a ATSNN peice I just watched in humour. However I did find the time to make a post and im afraid Cadric copied or was unaware of the fact that I had posted this info before him. Dosnt really matter what I do find ineteresting though is that soo much research and talk and time and speculation was had by some and all the time the whole premise or situation was not real, this just shows how in a conspiracy site we need to be very very sure on checking and veryfying what we can about what is stated.

To be honest I also worry that due to the eloquent prose of Vis and his assumption that the first story was correct, that some people may have just read this once or twice and actually believ something will happen on the 14th of August or that God is about to appear, or israel at war or worse WW3. Some people might be scared or confused by this without knowing the truth. For those of you who are members here and went with this without checking the most fundemental credibilty of the story first, and created and grew this false 'Meme' here well I always believed the standards were higher.

Flower let an elf Tinkle you a second. Ive posted nothing that is not historical, political or environmental fact. Thats not a point of View im afraid, so you either are knocking the credibilty of what ive said in previosu posts on this thread or you infact like the conversation you jsut had here did not infact read the entire thread first or rea all my posts.

Just felt that as quite a few untruths and misrepresentations have been said in here, and I believe ive debunked them well too kepp up the spirit of factual events and Non Bias.

As stated before, I appreciate the discussion and some of the collating and hard work in Vis's theory of this imminent event, 2 days away now apparently (maybe vendyl is stuck in heathrow on BA plane Grounded and cant get there...oops sorry forgot he cant afford the plane fare at the mo) and some of his ad others statements and facts here have both educated me and surprised me. But in addition some have made me laugh very much.

Just wanted to add that, I mean if we are all about to be Nuked I at least want to be remembered as the One who debunked the theory in the first place...like an ostrich with its head in the sand maybe lol.

Thanks for the way above votes ive got here guys, if Vis would have beaten me to it he would have got a W above from me for the quality of the rest of his info and posts, but it was the main plank of his theory...sooo... all fair. Anyhow I was thinking of U2U him to show the truth buth then wheres the fair game in that? Like I said I watched for days and couldnt resist it.

So if any lovely Flowers in the Valley or anyone or thing else would like to have 'viewpoints' on my supposed 'viewpoints' in the future below is a quick ref o where Ive posted here and when (that is soo funny 7 pages first)

Ps Vis I havnt got time Now I will post a longish one by monday about some credible Ark locations with sources for you etc... It truly is a fascinating subject, thanks for helping me rekindle my interest in it.

Regards Elf

First Post on this thread First stating no actual dig

My Second Post on This thread

My Third One Same Page as Previous post

MischeviouslyDebunkingCharlatans

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Cylent773
Did you even bother to read any posts on this thread? Or did you just decide to add your .02 for the hell of it? Thanks for stating the obvious!

Will a Moderator please delete this guys posts? geeeesh

[edit on 12-8-2005 by rancid1]

YES. I read the entire posts "all 8 pages" once, twice and a third time. I was just stating what I found on Jones's website. How about you think twice before attacking people. Been on the board for a couple months now and it looks like ive made my first enemy without even doing anything. Class act guy..

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It has been two weeks since the OP, I guess we will have to wait out until Fridlay to see if anything happens. Still can't imagine what will cause this.

TPL

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Most times you can see a war coming at least a couple of weeks before it starts.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Better start the clock then ...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This is my first time actually posting to this blog. I have spent most of today, just surfing the many topics up for discussion.

However, I must say the initial comments that opened this thread prepared by Vis Mega caught my eye. Why? Because for the last several months I have been following the political/spiritual/civil conflict taking place in Israel. In fact I had already learned about many of the points made in his posting. Most if not all were covered in the Israeli newspapers. However, the information concerning the base is something I stumbled upon.

I do not agree with some of Vis Mega's assertions, but I do recognize the significance of the building blocks for a WW3. I also recognize that the conflict at hand is one of religious ideology. It doesn't matter if there are millions out there who are not religious or even believe in a God or a Creator. The ones perpared to fight do believe. The ideology that is being forced down the throats of people today is one of Islam. Islam has declared war on the other ideologies of the day...take a look at what Islam has done to destroy not only the religious practice of Buddhism and Hinduism but those who practice it. My goodness these religions are not in the least bit violent. Look at the destruction of the historic and revered Buddahs the Muslims destroyed.

Look at the Muslim determination to destroy by ethnic cleansing the non Muslim citizens in African nations (Darfur) and those of the Baltic states(Kososvo). This is not an illusion. Whether you are a so called nutcase evangelic christian or an easy going basic Presbyterian who just wants to be good; or even a rabid liberal against Bush or a looney right winger for Bush.....none of it matters! This religious/political world agenda of the Muslims is real.

There is a clear agenda. The Muslims do want to convert the world to a giant Islamic state under Sharia Law.

Oh and by the way, the ideology of the Muslims is in complete conflict with that of the Judeo-Christian theology. That is why the current conflict in Israel is such a firestorm. Islam will never accept a Jewish state. Islam will never accept the God of the Jews and Christians. Islam's God is Allah who bascially has his roots in the Moon Gods. Islam will never accept the control of the Temple Mount by the Jews. Because to accept will mean their religion and their religion's prophecies are wrong.

Likewise, the Jews and the Christians will never accept a Islamic controlled Israel, much less the acquisition of Jerusalem and the Wailing Wall. The Temple Mount cannot be under the complete control of the Muslims because Christ the Messiah is suppose to make his presence known at the reconstructed Jewish Temple. Because to accept will mean their religion and their religion's prophecies are wrong. Remember according to the Bible/Torah the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob GAVE the land of Palestine to the Jews and the bible dictates that the Jews although scattered throughout the world, would be brought back to nation state in the former homeland of the Jews.

And exactly how do you propose this situation is to be resolved when you have countries armed with nuclear bombs? Note Russia is providing support to their ally Iran. Iran and Iraq have been enemies for years. Iraq is in the midst of trying to emerge as a nation with most Arab nations against its sovereignty. I mean Syria and Iran are sending in their own "terrorists" that are killing Iraqis. India and Pakistan hate each other. Sudia Arbia has enormous problems with its own radical Muslims who see the Saudia government as corrupt and aiding the Satanic US. Then just throw in the mix the whole Israeli/Palestinian issues. Not to mention the whole Hezbollah and Lebanon democracy thing. I mean take a look at what the Muslims did to Lebanon. There use to be a real democracy there and actually Christians who lived in peace.

What is happening in Israel makes no sense. A country does not give up land and turn on its people with no concessions, it just doesn't. Why would Israel subject itself to a possible civil war, for what? The so called promise of peace...this makes no sense....Hamas is calling for Israel's destruction as Israel prepares for disengagement.

Perhaps, the US is just looking for an excuse to go to Israel's aid and thereby having an excuse to bomb Iran. When Hamas goes into terror mode and attacks Israel, the big attack will take place? The US will have an excuse. Remember the whole idea of land for Peace is for PEACE.

Oh, and by the way, there is only one truth. Somewhere in the mix there is one truth. The others are lies. There can only be one true God and Messiah. The others are false.

So if you are anti-religious and you like most of the world's governments just want to get along....it is advantageous to get rid of all this so called conflict between the religions. You would not concede to any true God or even a true religion. That would cause even more conflict. So what do you do? You create the illusion of a world religion. A world religion that appeals to everybody. Yes, a religion that has bits and pieces from everywhere...take a look at the World Council of Churches web site and read their purpose.

This is just as deceptive as George Bush getting up before the people of the US and declaring the Koran is a holy book and Isam is a religion of peace and love. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Claudia, appreciate the time you took to write that post and I won't even bother quoting select sections "to attack" as I see done here on ATS by conflicting posters. Anyway I just want to post some comments since I haven't posted anything since page 4 or 5. What you say about Islam could not be further from the truth. If you want to get technical, The Big 3 are different versions of the same story. All 3 have become so irrepairably corrupt and have become antichristic in their own right.

Anyway, Islam is the biggest and latest victim of lunatics hijacking the religion and using it as an excuse to launch global holy wars or whatever religious jargon they use in Islam. (Christianity had this "problem" for about 1500 years)

If you want to get real cynical about it, research a fellow named Jordan Maxwell whose accolades in research of the occult and conspiracies most likely exceeds those of every ATS member combined. In a very intelligent, precise and strictly by the facts and numbers and symbols way, he will explain to you that all of this and I mean ALL OF THIS (religion, economy, politics) is CONTROLLED, MANIPULATED, AND ABUSED for the selfish and satanic purposes of those who hold the light, those so-called Illuminati who are the top 1% of the world in those same categories. In fact, religion is the control creation of these ancient illuminati. Now before I hear the trumpets blaring at me, let me state that I believe in God and I believe in the Word of God. However, it has been all corrupted and hijacked to the point where you can't trust any figure of power for they all answer to the same evil masters.

In reference to the WW3 aspect of your post, regardless if John was given this future forecast or not and I believe he was divinely inspired, besides that point, you must understand that major events such as depressions and WARS are manufactured and stage-managed events orchestrated by this occultic elite. The U.S., Israel, Iran, every Arab nation that means anything, All of Western Europe, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Australia, Japan, Eastern Europe, Canada, Mexico and every other nation that has advanced to the point of being in a "global community" has succumed to the all-seeing-eye of those who control everything.

Once I abadoned my old mindset of defending US-Israel to the death and Islam wants global jihad so bad I say let's give it to em radioactive style concepts of thought and stepped outside the Matrix of this world, I discovered what I perceive to be some sort of truth that I know in my soul I have to spread in posts like this and to my friends and any who will listen.

What you are witnessing is the hidden power of the elite orchestrating the final and necessary Third World War that is to be fought primarily as the West vs Islam i.e. Judaeo-Christianity vs Islam. This is a huge battle. Those 3 religions account for roughly 4-5 billion people and most definetly 99% of politics and economics in the global spheres of influence. But the point is, neither will triumph over the other. Both sides are to be devasted and so utterly destroyed because of this manufactured war that all 3 religions are in essence eliminated as global players or the veil of their power is forever unmasked and destroyed to make way for the new world order which will give the world its false sense of peace and security through a one world government, one world religion, and one world monetary system.

The World Council of Churches as you pointed out is just a subsidary of the UN which is a subsidary and byproduct of the New World Order. They are all tentacles of an octopus so large and menacing that as of today with hundreds of millions dead in the 20th century and apparently many more BILLIONS set to die in the 21st century that people are still so seduced, manipulated and controlled by this unseen hand that they will walk gingerly into the slaughterhouse thinking their side was the right way when in essence they are all being played for fools.

Despite the fact that my faith is found in being a Jew all my life, I hope Jesus Christ comes back and kicks butt. I hope there is a true Messiah to save humanity. I hope and know this to be true because I am now witnessing firsthand the product of evil at work so I know that a good must exist and will always destroy this evil that has spread its shadow to every continent, nation, city, town, and village in the world.

Whether the Book of Revelation is true or not and I believe it is or maybe those who are truly evil and in charge of all this "order out of chaos" business are subliminally or knowingly emulating the prophecies and signs of that last book of the Bible is of little concern but the direction of the world and the future is certainly heading for the last few chapters of Revelation.

If enough people say ENOUGH and refuse to fight EVER regardless of how cunning the deception of the media or whoever to make it seem like a real threat then you will have peace. And for those of you who would beat the drums of war in search of power and profit, I say be gone from this world because you are a traitor to the human race and subterfuge against humanity shall no longer be a successful venture for vultures like ye.

If you think Muslims are bad and evil, just wait till they get the green light for "SDI" and "Star Wars" and you have "flying saucers" from outer space flying above your cities with a call for global unity to repel the invading monsters.

"Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe" - Adam Weishoph, founding father of our founding fathers

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Despite the fact that my faith is found in being a Jew all my life, I hope Jesus Christ comes back and kicks butt. I hope there is a true Messiah to save humanity. I hope and know this to be true because I am now witnessing firsthand the product of evil at work so I know that a good must exist and will always destroy this evil that has spread its shadow to every continent, nation, city, town, and village in the world.

I liked the way you said this. I vote you way above if I could.

Man this is some thread. Can you believe these people in the Gaza strip have to move their gravesites? I have compassion for them, but at what point does one question their belief system and maybe do a 180 turnaround?

If I were Jewish, I wouldn't know which side to take. They gave their lives to get the Gaza Strip, and now they have to give it back because the big guy says so. As an outsider, I can only guess at how this must be tearing at Jewish families worldwide. Very interesting to watch the next few days.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
small peeps, thanks for the kind words. What does a WATS vote get you anyway?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hmmmm, it's the 15th and the only thing that's happening is a bunch of uprising in Gaza, guess it could escalate.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Like so many others, I've been watching this thread from the beginning, always desiring to jump in with my 2cents, but holding out to see how serious you all were in your gut. First, Vis Mega, you've started a great thread, and I applaud your efforts. As others have pointed out, there is a general "gut feeling" that humanity is about to go through something fundamentally horrific. While you have been observing events in the middle east, and linking them with this "gut feeling", others are watching gestures between powerful nations, and others still are watching events in nature. So, to all of you that are watching, and are perhaps worried about what your gut is telling you, I direct this message to you, and I hope it will open your eyes to what MIGHT really be happening to YOU!

Some of you believe that a group of powerful men are controling things behind the scenes, setting things up as if though the world were THEIR stage. Some of you may call such a group the "Illuminati". Some of you believe this setup is called the "New World Order". I'm about to share with you something I only JUST RECENTLY uncovered. It will not prove or disprove these theories, but it will shed a totally different light on them, and will show that the FACTS are more fantastic than the THEORIES.

Because so far scientists have not found anything in nature that exists as a pefect shape (no perfect circle, no perfect snowflake, no perfect diamond, no perfect sphere, etc ...), it is assumed that perfectly shaped objects are the creative work of intelligent beings. Some of you may have heard of something called the "Mars Anomaly". It is a geographical object on the surface of Mars whose appearance resembles that of a face. Those who believe it is a face, say it suggests that an intelligence other than man once created that "face on Mars", for the benefit of a young earth, such that, once man would have the appropriate technology, they would see this "face" and know, 1.) it was designed, 2) a designer exists, 3) and therefore, man is not alone in the universe. Now, I am NOT suggesting the anomaly is anything more than a set of hills, nor am I suggesting that Mars once had little green men on it, but I am using that as an example, to prepare you for the EARTH ANOMALY. What if I told you that, here on earth, exists an even BETTER example of such anomalies which reveal that SOMETHING or SOMEONE else has ALWAYS been in control, something OTHER than man. Such a find would expose the "Illuminati" as mere HAND PUPPETS. Imagine if you will this second example; four pyramids on four separate continents with the same "writings/pictures/phrases", all placed in such a way that their distances, hundreds of miles apart, create a Perfect Square, and all constructed hundreds of years apart, so that the last was constructed more than 2500 years after the first. Sound fantastic? Here's what it might look like on paper:

If it were true, would any doubt exist that an intelligence far beyond that of ancient man directed the POSITIONING of these pyramids. I could see it now; UFO specialists quoting Science Digest articles, ABC and CNN Special Reports asking the scientific community, "what might this all mean?" Next come the books, and afterward the movies. It would be a great find, would it not? Well, don't get too excited about the above photo, it's just an example, HOWEVER, a similar phenomenon is FACTUAL, only, it isn't Pyramids, and the Perfectly Shaped phenomenon is not a square. Instead, it is the Capital Cities of Four Nations which form a PERFECT RECTANGLE whose lengths have an EXACT RATIO of 1 to 2. These Four Nations were each at some point in history also Empires. These Four Empires were each at some point in history the Rulers of Israel, Judah, and Jerusalem.

The Four Capitals are:
1. Cairo, Egypt
2. Damascus, Syria
3. Istanbul, Turkey (Capital of the Ottoman Empire)
4. Athens, Greece

The "Ancient Texts" that Vis Mega likes to speak of, say the following:

Zechariah 1:18-21 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold FOUR HORNS. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which HAVE SCATTERED JUDAH, ISRAEL, and JERUSALEM. And the LORD shewed me four carpenters. Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Exodus 30:1-3 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of #tim wood shalt thou make it. A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns thereof shall be of the same. And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, the top thereof, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns thereof; and thou shalt make unto it a crown of gold round about.

Revelation 9:13-16 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the FOUR HORNS of the GOLDEN ALTAR which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the FOUR ANGELS which are bound in the GREAT RIVER EUPHRATES. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an HOUR, and a DAY, and a MONTH, and a YEAR, for TO SLAY THE THIRD PART OF men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND THOUSAND: and I heard the number of them.

The first biblical passage above, is a prophecy concerning those Kingdoms which ruled over the Northern Kingdom of Israel, the Southern Kingdom of Judah, and the Land of Jerusalem. The prophecy states that four CARPENTERS will eventually come to CAST OFF their Rulership over the Land Of Judah. In this passage, the Kingdoms are referred to as Horns, a symbol also used by the prophet Daniel to represent Kingdoms. It is not a man's opinion that a Horn is symbolic for a Kingdom, it is actually the Interpretation provided by the Arch Angel Gabriel, to Daniel. Whether or not Gabriel or Daniel exist is irrelevant, the bible exists, and within it's context exists the equation, "HORN" equal symbol for "KINGDOM".

The second passage is a description of an artifact found in the Jewish Temple, the Golden Altar of incense. It's dimensions are clear, and have the RATIO, 1 to 2. It is overlaid in gold, and has Four Horns.

The last passage comes from the infamous book, Revelation, and uses the imagery of the Golden Altar, TOGETHER with the prophecy of Zechariah to reveal one of the most awsome fullfilled prophecies of all time (though it's fullfillment has escaped 2 billion christians). Before I continue, I will repeat the highlights of the passages above:

Zechariah
FOUR HORNS HAVE SCATTERED JUDAH, ISRAEL, and JERUSALEM.
four carpenters come to cast out the horns which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Revelation
I heard a voice from the FOUR HORNS of the GOLDEN ALTAR Saying Loose the FOUR ANGELS which are bound in the GREAT RIVER EUPHRATES, prepared for an HOUR, a DAY, a MONTH, and a YEAR, TO SLAY THE THIRD PART OF TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND THOUSAND

Both passages speak of Four Horns, and Four Others. In Zechariah, the Four Others are Carpenters, and Yeshua of Nazareth was Himself a carpenter (Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James ...) In Revelation the Four Others are Angels, and Angels are the "leaders" of Christian churches (Revelation 1:20 The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches). In both cases, the Four Others ARE Four Christian Nations that come against a Regional Power that itself CONTAINED the Empires of the Four Horns. The Voice that comes from the Four Horns is actually the prayer of the Jewish People, asking simply, to be returned to their homeland, which was being occupied by a Foriegn Power. Now I want to bring to your attention the Map Below:

NOTE:
1. The PERFECT RECTANGLE above is in the Same Ratio as is the Golden Altar in the Jewish Temple.
2. In Istanbul exists an estuary that is "coincidentally" called, THE GOLDEN HORN (en.wikipedia.org...)
3. The Ottoman Empire conquered Constantinople (Capital of the Eastern Roman Empire) in 1453, renamed it Istanbul, and made it their Capital. They conquered Athens in 1458, Damascus in 1516, Cairo in 1517, and Jerusalem in 1517.
4. The Ottoman Empire was the Regional Power that SAT OVER the Euphrates River.
5. After the Ottomans conquered Jerusalem, 396 years would pass, until finally, in 1914, the Ottomans were engaged in a war they were destined to loose. This was World War I.
6. Approximately 10 million persons died because of World War I.
7. Approximately 55 million persons died because of World War II.
8. The State of Israel exists as a DIRECT result of World War II.

Putting it all together, the "Ancient Texts" reveal an amazing prophecy, which "coincidentally", was fullfilled. The prophecy was: A Regional Power in the Area of the Euphrates River would Rule over the capitals of those Nations which in earlier times ruled over the People of the Bible. That same Regional Power would then Also Rule over those same People of the Bible, and after ruling over them for 396 years, an incredible battle would be waged, and the result would be that the People of the Bible would finally no longer be Ruled over by any other nation, but that they would finally become Soverign again, over their own land.
The prophecy gives us:
1. a description of the Area of the Regional Power, (Over The Euphrates River) - the Ottomans
2. the Length of time that would pass between when it starts to Rule, and the Battle that results in freedom, (Year=365 days / Month=30 days / plus 1 day / for a total of 396 days / each Day = a Year - Numbers 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) - between 1517 and 1914
3. the number of men that would be killed during these battles (One Third of 200,000,000 = 66 million / WWI Casualties 10 million + WWII Casualties 55 million / for a total of 65 million)
4. a further read of the chapter shows the ammunition used would be Tank Shells and Flame Throwers. (issued fire and smoke and brimstone)
5. Lastly, the ACTUAL HORNS THEMSELVES HAVE BEEN PLAINLY LAID OUT FOR ALL TO SEE. The Measurements are EXACT, so that THOSE WHO SEE, can KNOW FOR SURE that GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL.

Now, why did I post this here. Because of Vis Mega. It is MY OPINION that you are being called to wake up to something. Do not be afraid of what is coming, it is NOT PLANNED by any "Illuminati". If such an organization even exists, they themselves are fooled by one more devious (and MUCH OLDER then they all). The "Ancient Texts" point to the Return of Christ at the END OF THIS YEAR, but today's christians have been sleeping for a very long time now, and they have no clue what is about to happen. They will call Christ, the Antichrist, and in the END, THEY, TOGETHER WITH A BILLION MUSLIMS, WILL WAGE WORLD WAR III against CHRIST HIMSELF, and they will LOSE!!!

Now, to briefly get back to my two examples above, the "face on Mars", and the "Four Pyramids that formed a Perfect Square". Because the two have nothing to do with the bible, they could each easily become exciting conversation over dinner, but because the one "phenomenon" which IS TRUE, which I presented, is from the bible, it will always be ignored by the masses. Any of you ever noticed how that girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, bestfriend, brother, sister, ALWAYS seems to get TOTALLY ticked off when you tell them something TRUE about themselves. People HATE TRUTH. They LOVE FANTASY !!!

Vis Mega, here's what I suggest you do. DO NOT worry yourself about going to a church, everyone in it is asleep anyway. Instead, ask God the most sincere question any man can ask Him, "HEY, DO YOU EXIST?" I know you'll get an answer. When you do, you must decide for yourself to walk a straight life from here on in, try to not tell even a white lie, always be there for your neighbor when they need you, and try your best to be a humble person. Of course, reading God's instruction book for life is also helpful
Also, you are right to look at the Middle East. There WILL BE A WAR BETWEEN ISRAEL AND SYRIA starting AROUND Ocotber 18 or 19. The war WILL END WHEN CHRIST COMES ON THE 25th. I KNOW these things from the SAME EXACT source which revealed all of the above to me in my 3.5 years of studying. That source is the "Ancient Texts", called the Bible. Though no christian will accept this, God has confirmed these things in my personal life though MULTIPLE, POWERFUL, UNDENIABLE, signs.

Lastly, sorry this post was so darn long winded, and I'm doubly sorry if I did a terrible job at trying to convey my thoughts. If it is confusing, please read thru it twice, and feel free to ask me to clarify any of the confusing points. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Read all the posts... many interesting and some informative.
My bet is whatever it is that's gonna happen will go operational on September 7th 2005; 0509070503EST or not at all - till next year.
Just a "guess" - seriously, I am praying to my God that nuthin' happens.
Cuz I love freedom.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I don't believe that our gov't is behind 9/11.

They had to justify to wolfowitz doctine thats why it happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Behold

Lastly, sorry this post was so darn long winded, and I'm doubly sorry if I did a terrible job at trying to convey my thoughts. If it is confusing, please read thru it twice, and feel free to ask me to clarify any of the confusing points. Thanks for your patience.

You have voted Behold for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Does that clarify your question? Excellent job Behold. One of the best posts I have seen on ATS and I read and write in a bunch of stuff on various boards and good posts are hard to find. Yours deserves its reward.

Btw, I pretty much made my position clear many times and in many posts but I do believe that the "coincidental" timing of events predicted thousands of years ago and the new scientific world we live in and the way our daily lives are becoming managed with the same gut feelings that something is about to pop. The Unites States is a melting pot. The UN is a melting pot. Globalization is making the world a melting pot. And everyone in it is frogs with the temperature going up incrementally faster and faster in order to deep fry our cosmic ass. Something's gotta give. Something's going to give. Enjoy the tsunami of human history ladies and gentlemen. For good or ill it is going to be a life and history turning point for the whole world.

God bless America. God bless the ones who will be victims of this global struggle for our very souls it seems. God Bless those who fight against those who would seek to fulfill corrupt destiny's of tyranny, oppression and evil. God bless those seeking the way in their hearts with a light to follow through the darkness for the days are truly evil. God bless all who believe in peace and love and happiness. God bless the future.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If Jesus comes back, we can't take any chances.

We have to hand him over to the Muslims, and put a bomb on him!

Thats what Hollywood would do!

Well, I have a more serious question, how many planes and parachutes do they have in China?

I think more things will start happening closer to winter time, but we will see.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Behold! Using Google Earth, I hath measured the distances between these four great cities which have oppressed Jerusalem and the people of the alien Zionist God, Jehovah:

Athens to Istanbul: 349 miles
Istanbul to Damascus: 657 miles
Damascus to Cairo: 381 miles
Cairo to Athens: 694 miles

...And the Lord spake saying: Yea, this square is about as perfect as my bible is.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by smallpeeps]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join