It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 to 3 weeks till WW3... the time table...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Middle East is set to explode in a matter of weeks. You have seen all the articles for example.. the one about 60% of americans believe that WW3 is about to start.. (my god.. how can we let this happen.. how can things go this far) ..there is a good reason for why you are seeing all of this propaganda.. its because its all true.

The original article that I used in my first piece on this event has disappeared off the net.. suspended account... so here is the ATS copy...

www.atsnn.com... (just so you can get caught up)

And my first piece on this...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (again, so you know where I am coming from on this)

I kept trying to figure out the dates and times of the events that are going on now... the timing of everything.. haven't you all noticed all the articles about WW3 on the Internet?

Okay, if you have studied WW1 and WW2 at all (and I know that most of you have - recapping for those who do have not), the entire world knew at those times back then too that mega war was immanent. Like in WW1 they RUSHED to that one.. WW2 they tried to appease the Germans so that we wouldn't have to go through 'grand war' situation again... eventually everyone knew what was coming though .. right? Well don't you see the same thing happening now?

What kept driving me crazy was this disengagement plan from Gaza and how it fit in to everything. I couldn't figure out why if WW3 was about to begin... (and I'm very certain that it is) ...why the Israelis would give up that land... why make concessions if you are about to start a war which is going to pretty much wipe out everyone?

Then doing a bit more reading... things became.. well... I THINK its obvious... I think its totally transparent.

Its part of the ground work is being laid... there is an US base (allegedly) being built in Israel right now (which looks like its a command and control center for launching missiles).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.rense.com...

(I like using ATS links when I can)

The wall is going up which will be used to stop the on rush of Muslims that will be trying to "push the Jews in to the Mediterranean". And there is this tension being built up in the entire state over the plan... a near civil war is almost about to break out.. perfect for the type of carnage they will need for a security accident to happen on the Temple Mount like I was saying.. I couldn't figure out.. how the disengagement worked in to everything until I found this...

www.palestinemonitor.org...

"Sharon has admitted that the Wall and new settlements are being built for political purposes and that his Gaza disengagement is a tactical decision designed to strengthen Israel’s hold on the West Bank and East Jerusalem."

And when they pull that Ark out of the ground, that will trigger these sorts of arguments...

"Well obviously, all Jewish history including that of Moses is true.. and this land rightfully belongs to us.. now that we have the Ark we must build the temple.. our Ancient Texts dictate this to us.. and we also have the red heifer that is ready for the ritual so we can lay the corner stone. We want to make arrangements with the Palestinians to perhaps MOVE the Dome and the Mosque from the land its on.. we can do this if we all work together and we will make other arrangements for land reforms and the like.. everything will work out if we can work together."

Or....

"Well, if the Ark was buried there, and we already are laying claim to the surrounding area then why not just take it already by force... let the Muslims come. For too long we have waited to build our temple... now we have our Ark, we MUST build the temple no matter WHAT the cost... after what our people have been through throughout history... we owe it to our ancestors to make this happen.... and now is the time... the Muslim constructions on the Temple Mount are insignificant and the reality that the Torah and all of our texts are true, as is revealed by the Ark being in its resting place under the Mount... this land is OUR land.. it isn't YOUR land, we got nukes and we will use them."

Read this report...

www.wsws.org...

Here is the part that should have caught your eye in there...

"On July 25, tens of thousands of settlers and their supporters formed a human chain more than 50 miles long to protest the planned Gaza withdrawal. Israel’s Interior Minister Tsahi Hanegbi recently warned of a “high risk” of an attack by right-wing extremists against Islamic holy places on Temple Mount or against Muslims there. Temple Mount, or Al-Haram al-Sharif (Noble Sanctuary) shelters the Dome of the Rock (Omar Mosque) and the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islam’s third-holiest place. Hanegbi stated, “The risk of Jewish extremists and fanatics committing an attack against Temple Mount or the faithful in this most sacred place for Islam has never been so high” and would be designed to provoke “a chain reaction.”"

And with the pull out underway and the Ark being dug up... that chain reaction is being set up... put in place... the pieces are all on the board and the game is REALLY about to begin. Here is an example of how precarious the situation is...

www.thefamily.org...

...so we not only have active threats over history, like the ones by Yehuda Etzion... but we have RECENT threats (a year old... a year to plan for the event) being made against those structures.. and the threats are being made BECAUSE of the Gaza disengagement... (which is near causing civil war in Israel at this point) ... so you have an already very unstable situation, and its about to be made worse because of things like Dr Jones is saying in the articles that talk about the Arks unveiling...

Last Thursday, however, Dr. Jones received a communication from the rabbi reading, “The time is right.”

..."the time is right" because .... well ... you've seen the rest of the propaganda, you've heard the rumors and the prophecy and the science (as in POLITICAL science that says that a showdown there is inevitable) that says that there will be and its always been expected that there will be a huge war in the Middle East with everyone squaring off there...

www.countdown.org...

... YOU do not have to believe in this stuff... its quite enough that the people with the bombs do. YOU do not factor in to this situation, except to be a bullet stopper, or IED locator... cannon fodder.

Even worse...

Dr. Jones, wearing an orange anti-disengagement bracelet, dismisses the current Israeli government's plan to uproot the Jews of Gaza and northern Samaria from their homes. "There will not be any disengagement, nor will there be any Palestinian State,” he says.

AND... the MOST TELLING statement...

Dr. Jones says the discovery of the lost ark will “flip the whole world right-side-up.”

No kidding. I do not doubt it at all... I wouldn't be spending my time posting this stuff... I do believe this is the entire flash point for all of the propaganda that we are seeing right now... Iraq is just getting worse and worse and worse... it isn't going to "get better" over there... you've seen the recent reports that the US is getting ready to cut and run within ONE YEAR.... (which is why I think MAYBE that although I feel WW3 is right around the corner, we MIGHT have one year left) ... though I feel this is propaganda, because.. there will be no pull out because WW3 will have started long before then.

We all know that the war was a fake. We know 9-11 was fake. However the US, which... was NOT afraid of Saddams WMD (which we now know because of Downing Street) ... went over there at a huge cost... and for...

WHAT THEN?! WHY IS THE US THERE?!

I know that question keeps coming up... the invasion and occupation has cost billions.. all for.... nothing? You can't tell me that the US government and the people running it are this stupid... no way... (okay MAYBE) ...but there HAS to be a bigger picture that we can't even imagine at this point. What do I really think then? I think that it was all pretext to get troops in the area to prepare for the big one. That is why Russia and China recently mobilized 10 divisions (rumor) ... they know what is coming ... they know there is a plan in the works....

www.rense.com...

... and they are doing their best to counter it, I'm sure. But you can't arrest the criminal for thinking about or planning a crime (not really anyways - you know what I mean) ... so they really have to just prep for what they know is coming. WHAT I DO NOT understand though, is lets say that the two of them (just for example) even had evidence that 9-11 was staged... why don't they come out with it?

Sorry, back to my MAIN point... the gearing up for the taking of the Temple Mount land...

That is why they are building those "apartments" with all the heavy security.. and the wall... its all getting ready for the big land grab which will be the Temple Mount. I'd like to see the layout of the area at this moment (I'm going to research that a little bit later), but I bet you its all very very well covered by troops and I'd be those "apartments" which are of course heavily defended (as stated in the article) will actually be used as a base of some sort... there is a "recreation area" being built in this area... that will be a place to park tanks I'm sure.

The Gaza pull out... that is the distraction, and where people will THINK that the 'problem' is... then all of a sudden, an antitank rocket (or three, or thirty) hits the Dome and the Mosque... they are turned in to heat and light... and if WW3 hadn't already broken out by then, it will at that point.

Israeli Government says "Well.. we couldn't stop it, and because of the behavior of the Muslims over the last 50 years, they have no one to blame but themselves.. we could have worked something out but we can't deal with terrorists... well... at least we have a place to build the new temple so we can park the ark there because of how much its been talked about in the news, the entire world understands how important it is for us to build this temple here in this area... besides with the way things are right now, we have to rethink our entire state and our situation with the Muslims."

I have a feeling though... like... since the unveiling is on the 14th, and the Dome's life expectancy will be about a week afterwards... that there will have already been the big attack on the US, and Iran will already have bombs falling on it (sorry if I'm repeating myself here.. just trying to cover all the bases).

And so this is why the London bombings have started up ... its to remind us that "they hate us and want to kill us" ... and these mini attacks are the lead up to the next big attack that will strike the US... you've all seen the propaganda about the AQ nukes in the US... (like as if they actually exist) ... and you KNOW about the Aug 6th exercise that will be a simulation of a nuke attack on a port in the US... well we know from history that every time they start doing these exercises... that they piggy back real attacks on them... (everyone is watching the 6th though.. so it probably won't actually happen). When the "Muslim" nuke attack DOES happen though finally (or whatever it is that they decide to use as the excuse) they will claim they did the exercise (the week before or whatever) because they knew the threat was serious...

"Didn't you all read the World Net Daily articles? And all the other articles telling you that this was about to happen?"

If you remember your history.. you'll remember that like for ONE YEAR there was talk about the 'grand war' before it happened. We might have ONE YEAR LEFT... but I can't tell based on events.. if they are getting ready RIGHT NOW, and this is all about to go down in MONTHS or if we have about ONE YEAR left to prep (all of us). They might TOTALLY surprise us with sudden "shock and awe" so they can catch ALL of us.. unprepared.. THAT is what this is all about though of course... I'm trying to figure out if there is an obvious time table here.. and I mean... there DOES seem to be one... even though I personally believe that the US isn't ready for another 'front' or that no one is ready to go after Iran just yet... I could be totally wrong, and for some reason.. I feel MORE like the date for the big day is coming sooner rather then later.

Do not forget that China just abandoned the US currency (I'm not QUITE sure I understand what that means.. though I know it has put the US economy in even deeper trouble) .. do not forget that people are claiming that we are in the final months of the housing bubble and that it just peeked and its about to blow (the rumors alone can't be helping things) .. do not forget that oil just keeps going up and up and up... refinery explosions and the like... there is a culmination happening. And so many of us are feeling it.

Please either prove me right or wrong either way, I'd love to discuss this some more with some of you who have been watching this situation.. many of you seem to have noticed all the WW3 propaganda that is creeping around and I've been online for 20 years... I've been reading this conspiracy and politics stuff all my life (and I feel I have a healthy balance of understanding that most of it is a lot of crap, but its still fun crap to read - then you get your 5% that is authentic and on the money accurate - stuff like this and it makes reading all the other crap worth the time) ...the thing is... I have never seen so many "doom and gloom" predictions on the net all at once ever before... its like... its like its all coming together finally.. "THEIR" ('them' and 'they') plans are finally coming together. The culmination.

So what do you all think? Actually... if you can't see that there is an obvious plan in the works, then... don't worry about it any further.. but if you happen to have any pieces of this puzzle for me that can help figure out the time table... have you noticed anything out of the ordinary that suggests that we only have a few weeks of world peace left?

I do feel like "How can there be so many people running things, that are so stupid as to let things go this far over one or another group of peoples religious beliefs.. how can these people allow the world to be destroyed by it? What is in it for them just to build this structure and 'bring back the messiah' ... so it must all be an excuses... they are using the religious extremists to further the real simple adgenda which is just to get rid of the people living on top of all the oil... I guess?"

But I really feel like this is it folks.

-VMX

PS: Thank you for your time... and btw... I previewed this post.. I used a new editor to make sure this was all really clean and easy to read, because I know I wrote a lot here... I hope it worked right in the end though.

EDIT: I forgot to add one more link... this guy sums it all up better then I do, and the thing is he said all this long before (2002) this Ark business and the Gaza thing were an issue... I wonder how he feels about the situation now...

www.antiwar.com...

[edit on 29/7/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
wow. lots to read. Personally, I feel that, years from now, when my children read about WWIII and its origins, it will be traced to 9/11. I see the issues around the world, with the muslim fanatics reaching a boiling point and sides being taken (russia is now ordering pre-emptive strikes - that can't be good). I don't believe that our gov't is behind 9/11. (don't bother trying to convince me, just consider me ignorant or blind or whatever the conspiracy theorists like to use in this situation, if you must).

I don't see this as having anything to do with digging the ark out of the ground (if that will even happen). I don't believe it has magical powers. I don't believe that it will do anything other than be a very popular exhibit around the world.

Incidentally, every time I read "Dr. Jones" and "The Ark" I got a nice chuckle.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, and I've got some nice beachfront property down here in Texas I'd like to sell you.

This belongs in Prophecies and Predictions.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting and long read, but meaningful.

Only thing I got confused about was you said WWIII will start on August 14 but then you said we have maybe one year left. Maybe I read it wrong, just clairify that..

but yeah, good research. For some reason my heart's pumped.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting. Not sure I agree with the ultimate 'doom and gloom' that your post portrays; however, you have included some great arguments for a nuclear debacle.

I've been scratching my head, trying to figure out the importance of our space mission. Why now? Why not be 'overly' cautious and patient, given the most recent tragedy?

Seems our govt pushes the 'black envelope' more aggresively when we are in the brinks of war. Why is this? hmmmm. Could it be that we need to give our nuclear satellites some fine tuning? Or, do we need an excuse to increase the black budget in order to continue financing the war?

I posted this earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

df1

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
While I do not subscribe to Hal Lindsey's view of the world, it seems that his view is similar to the view which started this thread. You may find the following link useful.
Hal Lindsey and Christian Zionism

Lindsey's most famous book, The Late Great Planet Earth has been described by the New York Times as the '#1 Non-fiction Bestseller of the Decade.' It has gone through more than 108 printings with sales, by 1993, of more than 18 million copies in English, with estimates varying between 18-20 million further copies in 54 foreign languages.10

Despite dramatic changes in the world since its publication in 1970, Lindsey maintains that the prophetic and apocalyptic scenario depicted in the book is biblically accurate and therefore it remains in print in its original un-revised form. Sales increased 83% during August and September 1990 amidst fears in the United States that Saddam Hussein would drag the world into total world war. Paul Van Duinen, an executive of Lindsey's publishers, admitted, ' Often times we see during a crisis that people more actively turn toward God and things spiritual.'

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WW3 unofficially began on September 11 2001 with the 911 Reichstagg. WW3 will officially begin when a nuke goes off somewhere triggering every nation worth its weight in soil to come to the great battlefield that has become Planet Earth in the last 100+ years for a final showdown. This is all planned and executed with devilish expertise.

The goal of this world war has nothing to do with terrorism. It has everything to do with the complete and utter destruction of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam in one giant holy war to end all holy wars. Out of the ashes of this destruction will come your one world order and your one world religion to replace the others. Those who still hold on to those "ancient" beliefs will be labeled heretics to the New World Order and are a burden on society that needs to be removed in order for the new age of man to dawn.

There is no doubt in my mind that America has fallen from the republic she was intended to perserve. Now terrorism is your one and only concern in life.

"Once a government resorts to terror against its own population to get what it wants, it must keep using terror against its own population to get what it wants. A government that terrorizes its own people can never stop. If such a government ever lets the fear subside and rational thought return to the populace, that government is finished." -Michael Rivero

This is the end game of the Illuminati or "Shadow globalists" whichever you choose to call them. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Remember, the only winner in war is the one who funds both sides.

So how long after a nuclear attack on U.S. soil will our God-Fearing Christian leaders wait before they launch the 21st century crusades and nuke Mecca and force the billion or so Muslims to unite for survival against a united Judaic-Christian front that also has numbers in the billions? 11 Minutes? 10 minutes?

Every man, woman and child on this planet is caught in the crossfire whether you like it or not. Either run for your life or your life will run from you with help from 500mph nuclear winds.

This chorus from the song BYOB from System of a Down sums up the future for us all and if you saw the video you understand the meaning behind it.

"EVERYBODY'S GOING TO THE PARTY, HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME.
DANCING IN THE DESERT, BLOWING UP THE SUNSHINE."

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One interesting point...
this guy is too wierd... every article that i read says that he is the real "indiana Jones" that the movie version was patterned after...

But his very own website says that he denys that totally...and had nothing to do with it... and has never talked to or been in contact with Spielburg...

So to begin with, I question every article that says he is the Indiana Jones... they are already showing that they don't do the most basic research...
they are following rumor...
and pandering to the hype...

I will beleive it when the temple rises and the ark is opened, and the enemys of israel are turned to ash...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And when this doesn't start, will the 'prediction' be falsified? Probably not, since Titor's war didn't start, and a heck of a lot of other predictions for WWIII, the return of hte anti-christ, etc etc, never came thru but people still beleive them.

Dr. Jones says the discovery of the lost ark will “flip the whole world right-side-up.”

This guy is a fraud, he's been saying for a while that he has the AoC.

And he's the one that keeps telling peopel he's Indianna Jones. he's not the inpsiration for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

And he's the one that keeps telling peopel he's Indianna Jones. he's not the inpsiration for it.

actually, he is the ONLY ONE that doesn't claim he is Indy...
all the reporters are copying each others misquoted stories...

his website denys any affiliation or likeness... very clearly on the faqs page...
he catagorically denys it...

jpr

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I've been scratching my head, trying to figure out the importance of our space mission. Why now? Why not be 'overly' cautious and patient, given the most recent tragedy?

To get the attention away from :
a) Plame
b) London
c) patrion act
d) Iraq
e) other things

perhaps ?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know that you have wrote a good article and it does appear that many things are coming together, but you must keep in mind that 99.9% is just pure conjuncture. It seems that many of the worlds events are happening to be poised to come to a head but one must exercise a prudent stance and not to overreact to such hype. You're writing is fine and your train of thought carries well in your statements. Just lighten up a bit, take a drink and kick back. If it is going to happen, there is very little you or I can do about it so let's try to make the best out of a bad situation. I'll order another round of boat drinks and soak up all the info. in your opinion.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I personally do not believe anyone who givies forth a message of doom, whether these are from prophets people within the church, or world governments that preach fear or terrorism. Step back from these. There are no terrorists other than those who preach terrorism. There is no doomsday except for those who truly believe it will be.

Most of these articles are probably written by disinformation agents or attention seekers who are seriously disconnected from reality. As you are well aware, there is within government the promotion of fear. They want to create the energy of fear, for through fear they can gain control. Whether they gain control or not, well that is up to each individual. You either buy into their fear or you don't.

For instance, if they can cause you to believe that there are "bad guys" that are going to get you, then they are able to convince you that their wars need to be further implemented. It's all just manipulation. (PRS, Problem, Reaction, Solution).

What I find most disturbing is those people who buy into it. Your literally willing these events to unfold. Quite alot of people seem to be obsessed with the destruction of humanity simply because of their belief systems. It's like these people are so consumed by fear or hatred that they do not wish humanity to prevail, simply because this is the way they have been programmed, brainwashed or led to believe. It's time these people woke up. It's time to empower yourselves and stop following others like sheep. It's time to think for yourselves and tell the shepherds where to get off and above all else, it's time you started believing in a bright and prosperous future for all. What you sow is what you reap!!!!!

Eternal Love and Hope For All

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand.
May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the
strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.
Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there,
even when you feel most alone.
May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace.
May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile be yours every day of your life,
and may you give these gifts as well as receive them.
Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.
Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the worid.
May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them.
Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you,even if the encounters were less than you would have wished.
It is the content of the encounter that is more important than its form.
May you not become too concerned with material matters,
but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart.
Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you.
Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way:
What you may feel you lack in one regard maybe more than compensated for in another.
What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.
May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility.
Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience.
May you find enough inner strength to deteimine your own worth by yourself,
and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.
May you always feel loved.

Take Care
Kindred

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And when this doesn't start, will the 'prediction' be falsified? Probably not, since Titor's war didn't start, and a heck of a lot of other predictions for WWIII, the return of hte anti-christ, etc etc, never came thru but people still beleive them.

Nah, you see, if it doesn't go as predicted, it'll simply be a "ripple" or other "tear" in the fabric of reality, probably blamed on our different timelines being a couple of percentages variable in either direction.

A very, very convenient little loop-hole, non?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well sorry and all but IMO there is only one 'end of the world'.

It's the personal one, happens every moment of every day, it's the one we all face when we depart this reality.
(oh, and there will be a real one but not especially religious when the sun engulfs the earth in 4.5 billion years too I suppose)

It ought to be no biggee (we all do it, we always have and no one's getting out of it, trust me) but some people just find it so scary.

Religious loopers have been predicting this 'end of days' (any moment now.......er, any moment now........um, ah......any moment now!.....erm..... - you get the idea
) tosh for millenia - and making a hell of a living from the gullible whilst they're at it.

Funny how such a 'faith based' thing is so full of those desparate believers who think they need to have actual proof(s) in the form of AoC's and relics etc etc, hmmmm?

Cooooo what impressive 'faith', not.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i cant say i believe any of this, but it scares the willies outta me nonetheless.
so sad that, in this day and age, even children such as myself live in fear of being blown up at any given moment. god, humanity is so effed up, i cant stand it! what the hell is wrong with us!! are we so desperate to believe that we forget the value of a human life? was there ever a time when we loved our brothers?
what will become of us, i dont even want to think of. makes me sad that i am a part of this species.
good luck gettin yourself outta this one you dumbarse religious extremists!! congratulations, you have successfully caused the end of humanity as we know it! i hope your happy, you bastards...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Also, there is no way a world war would erupt over a (explicit) mosque. Keep the Christian fantasies of doom going, but do it in the proper place.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Intersting but I thought the Ark was in Ethiopia...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So what exactly is the purpose of the ark being placed in the Temple? Will it open a doorway to another dimension similar to what you would see on the SciFi channel? Perhaps all this crisis is being purposely created and a false messiah will appear and seem to have the answers for all the worlds ills and portions of revelations is true. It will walk, talk, perform miracles, cure all the diseases just like possibly christ would do but it will be a lie because the very one thats performing it created all the crisis.....I dunno....just throwing ideas out there that may have already been covered.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If the ark were actually in Etheopia, the Israelis would have taken it. The church in Axium Ethiopia is guarded by a few soldiers with machine guns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join