It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 to 3 weeks till WW3... the time table...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
The problem with MADD is that terrorists dont see the logic behind it.

They are ready to die for there cause.
and there cause is to remove the great satan.

They dont care if the entire world ends in a nuclear waste.. as logn as the great satan is dead.

Thats the difference between civilisations and the terrorists.
We ' western worlds' like material gain, we like to think of the future our kids..
We enjoy money and prosperity.. we live for what we can own and create and love.

Terrorists live simlpy to destroy the great satan. THey dont care if there families get murderd, there car gets stolen or they lose there job.
If they die having killed a member of the great satan they'll be happy.

MADD only applied to peaceful civilisations.
It has no basis when referring to muslim finatics.
They know this..
which is why unless something drastic is done, this war on terror will NEVER end!

I have no doubt that you truly believe that. But its pure bunk. It woudl be funny (that ultra repetition), but at this point its not.

You think Muslim/Arabs love their families less than we westerners do? Your statements say that. Arabs/Muslims love their families every bit as much as we do. Are there values/mores/traditions different then ours? YES. But that does not make them murderers. Their idea of happiness is not, dare I say, what ours is. Sadly Americans and other westerners thorougly imbrace materialism.. Most of them don't. Why? Maybe b/c its idolitrous. Maybe b/c they have much more rudimentary things to worry about.. like getting clean water to cook & bathe in and to drink, making sure they have enough candles for when the generator goes off, and figuring out where the next meal is coming from for the family. We in the west generally cannot comprehend what life is like for Arab/Muslims in war torn nations. Your media tells you constantly that they are the enemy. Open your eyes, look at who the authors of this madness truly are. Or keep your head in the sand and keep spitting out phrases so worn out, I laugh when I hear them.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Being these finatics train in terror camps.. without material gain..
being they know the destruction that would follow there camps/bases in afghanistan following sept11 think its safe to say that they dont care about it.

As long as they kill the americans/westeners in ther emission wether they live or die, wether there people back home live or die.. to them it doesnt matter.

"Are there values/mores/traditions different then ours? YES. But that does not make them murderers"

SO what does it make them?

"Sadly Americans and other westerners thorougly imbrace materialism.. Most of them don't"

Isnt that what im saying?
The reason we wont understand them, or beat them is because we value lifes material assets.... we value our childerens lives.

FINATIC Muslims encourage childeren to become suicide bombers
NOT all muslims...
FINATICAL muslims.

I am not one for believing the hype about alqaead, and sept11.
I believe something else is at work here.

But none the less I do think its Arab finatics rather than westeners.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

As long as they kill the americans/westeners in ther emission wether they live or die, wether there people back home live or die.. to them it doesnt matter.

As EASTCOASTKID so genuinely represented the hard truth of the matter, you must understand that YES there are terrorists. ARAB, WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, ISRAELI, RUSSIAN, EUROPEAN, ETC. They are the lowest rung of society. They not only contribute nothing to society, they plan their actions and main goals around destroying society. They are indeed terrorists.

But, to believe that a large representative group of the human race is in fact overrun or led by or believes in the same insane terrorist ideologies of hate (to use Bush's own words) that true genuine terrorists believe is to be a sheep led to the slaughter.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I see what your saying..
thats its just another line used by the curretn administration to backup there claims.

But... I still dont see how MAD works with Muslim finatics?

Look at the london bombings..
suicidal..

Sept11 Suicidal..

Israel Suicidal bombs.

To them this is RELIGOUS..
and when they die their real lives begin because they meet there god and become martyrs.

They dont care if they die in a radioactive falout..
because the ywill meet there allah if htey kill america.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Being these finatics train in terror camps

Understand who financed those camps from the beginning.

Learn how to spell fanatic.

Then maybe you will begin to understand this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Individual terrorists and rag tag groups have absolutely no capability of pulling the strings of MAD.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
regardless of who financed them.
and regardless of my BAD spelling..

it doesnt change the fact these people dont care about there life.. or the life of others..
as long as they kill there target and meet there maker.
MAD only works with people who Value life.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I see what your saying..
thats its just another line used by the curretn administration to backup there claims.

Look at the london bombings..
suicidal..

Sept11 Suicidal..

Israel Suicidal bombs.

To them this is RELIGOUS..
and when they die their real lives begin because they meet there god and become martyrs.

They dont care if they die in a radioactive falout..
because the ywill meet there allah if htey kill america.

With the exception of the occasional daily market blast in Tel Aviv or anywhere else in Israel based on millenia-old religious warfare, how do you know that all those events were indeed suicide attacks? I am talking in regards to 9/11 and 7/7.

You did not personally witness the people supposidly involved die did you? You just witnessed what they wanted you to witness. How come there are confirmed reports from the BBC and other news you don't hear about in America that several of the 9/11 skyjackers are alive and angry that the U.S. used their image when they did not want or seek the publicity?

I'm not gonna even get into 7/7 and the IMMENSE PROBLEMS with the supposed London bombers.

The point is not everything is as it seems. Not all that glitters is gold. Not what is reported is actually fact.

The reason the "TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" is because you have to SEARCH AND SEEK the truth for yourself and the revelation will hit you when you climb to the mountain top and avoid all the pitfalls of deceit.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by RebelSaint]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by RebelSaint]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Islamic-controlled states have been funding the training camps. The days of the CIA-run camps training people to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan have been long gone.

We have Islamic teachers in this country as well as many others who are teaching the overthrow of the West. Islamic mosques, not Baptists, Catholic or Hindu churches. It isn't any other religion that has in its religious book that they must take over the world in the name of their prophet. Before Christianity is compared, the Christian book commands the preaching of the Gospel and makes it clear that it is up to the individual to accept or reject it.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I do agree with u the saudi's that have been foudn alive really questions the sept11 story....

But as for the london bombers id like to hear your immense problems with the official story?

especially being there arresting suspcts left right and centre..
the britichpolice and nearly as stupid as the american FBI..

not every suicide bomb that happens in the world is a government conspiracy....

and your right im going off reportsfrom people about suicide bombings..
but its happenin ENOUGH In iraq.... in London and in the middleast in general... for me to believe that suicide bombers are actually happening.

A nuclear device in NYC or DC would do an enormous amount of damage, not just physically but economically socially and internally..
it would come close. if not DESTROY america.

Either in the economic CRASH and poor moral... or the economic collapse in the military effort following it.

but i still dont see how it changes the fact that....

they seem to kill to purposly meet there maker..
isnt that a point of being a martyr? you go straight to heaven...

isnt it a point of being a matry to kill your enemies?
and isnt the enemy the western world.
so what do they care if they wipe everyone out with them..
there going to heaven,
there enemies are dead...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The point that is not being taken here is simple, Afghanistan's CIA/ISI "al Qaeda" did not just stop being funded and trained after the Soviets were driven out. It was simply put into different plans of action. They play a role in the Bosnian war and Chechnya. Then 9-11.. It boils down to this, you're either willing to follow the money or you're not.

[edit on 8/1/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Eastcoastkid..
im not doubting you or anything, but id like to know your position behind the london attacks? why is it they jump out at u?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Eastcoastkid..
im not doubting you or anything, but id like to know your position behind the london attacks? why is it they jump out at u?

The London bombings look more and more like a false flag attack by the day.

Take those guys (who remain unidentified) who shot that guy on the train/platform. The Brazilian. He wound up being completely innocent of anything. Tell us who those men were that shot him. And then tell us why the media is protecting them (by not revealing their identities).

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
False flag?
but wouldnt the aim with that be to instigate someone?
specifically someone that is ALMOST naer war?

they found today the italian connection to the bombers phone saudi.
being his mobile was traced and surely his landline was watched he'd only call if it was in extermem situations..

I dont think alqaeda did London...
but then again... i dont think it was israeli's..

they way tehse blokes looked..
they way they came clean with coppers..
there just sa bunch of fello's who took in all the hype from there finatical cleric they visit at there mosque..
even they said they bombs were intended to put fear into the people.
thast it.

as for the guy that was shot.
how stupid can you be?
large coat in the UK, at a time when its rather hot..
policeofficers guns drawn ordering the man to stop and lay down.
foreign looking..
and with bombs going off only a week or two prior..

they did what they had to do.

a bullet into the guy means he'd still have enough time to push a button.. if he did have a bomb..

2 bullets would give him enough strength.
the only way to make sure someone doesnt detonate a bomb they are wearing is ENSURE they are dead.

I think its justified puttnig 5 bullets into a POSSIBLE suicide bomber.
its the only way to ENSURE he deosnt kill them.

but it even weighs to my orignal point.
the first string of bombs were suicide. it has been confirmed from scotlandyard.

they dont care about there death,
they only care about killing other people, and meeting allah.

London had nothing to do with alqaeda..
or israeli.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I worry about fanatics of all faiths blinded by the words of men
as they proclaim to be men of God.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here is why the London bombings reek of the same fowl smell as 9/11. The law oof mathematics is non-partisan and free of bias.

infowars.com...

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Also read this
infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
thats fair enough figures there.

but numbers and math doesnt mean crap to these guys.

I see it as someone somewhere heard rumours of an attack.
Alerted MI16 and rather than cause MASS Chaos and panic on there transport system keep it quiet, because it is after all just a rambling happenin outside the country.

But just incase we'd better run some drills now and then, in case something like this did happen.

being they are running around doing drills during an attak says to me it was only lately they heard these ramblings and rumours...

makes sense as there was an attack.

but in NYC Case,
Ive alwasy said inside helped htere.
So it could very well of been a cover in the US.
But I think britian is different.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Prediction for August (ANOTHER)
larouchepub.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I will quote myself here now:

Originally posted by SwearBear
At the end of the age of oil.
America and the rest of the industrialized world is run on cheap oil, we reached Peak Oil in 2004 according to petroleum geologist Colin Campbell, who has been a pioneer in the oil industry, the price of oil will now begin to rise as extracting it will become more expensive. Generally it will rise about 2-3% per year but if the unrest in the Middle East developes the prices will skyrocket. We've had shortfalls of oil production in the past, like in the 1970s oil shocks the production shortfalls were about 5% and the price of oil quadrupled. Well basicly the US and the other consuming countries will start invading poorer resource-rich countries, so you'll be seeing more Iraq-like invasions in the near future, and then eventually the superpowers will start to kill each other for the last barrels of oil.
This is inevitable, unless we find a better renewable and more enviromentally friendly form of energy, like fusion (even though if a fusion reactor would blow up it would kill a whole lot of people) which seems kind of utopian considering we don't have too much time left. Or then we'd have to completly change our lifestyles, our economy etc. to reduce stress on our existing natural resources, which would require lots of sacrifices from everyone, which also seems very unrealistic at the moment, but perhaps after one last big world war with lots of nukes, biological and chemical weapons and what not, that will wipe out half of the people on this planet, maybe we will then get the point.

Think of oil as water and the world economy as a person. A human being is 70% water, that is the constant supply of oil we need to satisfy in order to keep the world economy functioning properly, if you don't drink enough water you dehydrate, you might feel a bit dizzy and tired, then eventually you will roll over and die. The same will happen with the world economy once the oil production decreases and/or becomes more an more expensive, the world will become unstable (no oil = no energy, food or transport) and many resource wars will begin, eventually the world economy will collapse along with probably most of the superpowers and other bigger governments as they kill eachother and themselves while fighting for oil.
The reason for attacking Iraq was purely economic, as will the other attacks on poor countries that have oil, by the superpowers.
If the situation in the Middle East truly will explode, you can expect oil prices to skyrocket, which means everything that you can buy will become more expensive because oil is made for producing almost everything and for transporting almost everything. People will grow hungry because the food is so expensive, world hunger will expand itself to the west aswell. So I'd learn how to defend myself, make my own food and invest in gold instead of realestate or have money as currency because when the world economy starts collapsing, euros and us dollars will be worth about as much as toilet paper. Take the old turkish lira for example, 1 euro = 1.6 million old turkish lira. So unless you're Bill Gates, your money won't be worth much.

Cheers

[edit on 1/8/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Prediction for August (ANOTHER)
larouchepub.com...

The only way that CHENEY can launch an attack is if Bush is removed as President. The VP can ONLY order a nuclear attack after taking over as President, and being recognized by the military commanders. The only way the military can authorize a strike is if everyone else in the upper levels of the military is taken out of power, or they have orders WITH the codes from the President to launch a strike at a certain time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join