It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 to 3 weeks till WW3... the time table...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, the Saudi King Fahd is dead...

Saudi neighbours may try and spark an uprising, i.e an Islamic revolution, etc. But we will have to wait and see

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
Also read this
infowars.com...

I like this article

In general after reading through all these comments I think it's fair if I sum things up this way: Everything that happens serves a purpose.

In other words: It seems that those that I would widely describe as "rulers" and quite frankly I don't really want to differenciate between nations here as I believe that there are certain alliances that easily have the ability to bargain out certain treaties etc. behind closed doors.

At the end of the day all parties in the recent events have their own beliefs and purposes which they regard as valuable, truth and necessarry.

The western governments (not specifically mentioning any names) deem it necessarry to stage events to suit their needs best and bypass long winded procedures to jusify drastic action.

The so called religious fanatics deem it necessarry to train suicide bombers to fulfil and state their opinions/demands. The suicide bomber believes in the good cause of his/her actions and has faith in his/her religion.

Well. How shall I say this? I think the passage about those unguilty of anything may throw the first stone. I think you get my point. We are all in shock about the recent London bombings and a few years back the WTC. Well as before posted and mentioned links show, it's likely that 7/7 and subsequent events are just another chapter of the 9/11 play. Too many things just simply do not make sense. I don't really have to go into the 9/11 issue as without doubt this has been discussed indepth - as a literature reference, read "The New Pearl Harbour" by David R. Griffin.

We can only speculate about the reasons behind the recent events and there have been many very plausible theories. Money (oil) and power being the most obvious. There are old links of ex-powerplayers (ex presidents, ex first ladies etc.) to weapons deals and similar stuff that probably have also been discussed somewhere among these boards.

Well the way it looks to me is basically that certain agencies, individuals (most likely related to specific parts of the industry) and politicians have certain plans the reach decades into the future. It strikes you with amazement that a country that provides weapons to another country a few years later takes the same country to war for - supposedly - exactly that reason, i.e. that country owning certain weapons. With that I'm back to my original statement that everything serves a purpose.

If WW3 really happens then we can safely await a nicely, well rehearsed, powerplay with an almighty final. And yes, I'm a cynical bastard at times.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very Intersting Threa I must Admit - so many Viewpoints and Opinions.

Big Up to Vis Vega for Opening this thread witha Gigantic Post of his.

RebelSaint - now you have some SCARY Statements, for which I hope you are mistaken, but the way things are looking we just might live to see them all, just dont know in what order.

Now have you ever Wondered if you would see the FIRST WORLD WAR - and I mea the FIRST from the point of view, that A L L Countries in the World are Involved and A L L Continents and A L L Cities? World War I and II were limited to Europe, Northern Africa, Asia and Pacific. Imagine ALL Continents and ALL Cities Englulfed in one Big WARZONE. I belive thats the Primary Goal of the N.W.O. and the "Shadow Goverment". Elite Controlled DE-Population? When Everybody is going to be at war with His or Her Neighbour? Nuclear Detonations followed by Nuclear Winter? I seriously dont belive that just one nuke can go off - because it is a non-controllable event, in which one nuke just starts the "Season", and it is Followed by many later.

But I do think we are living in a Time that is a very special time - for every fifty years there is a Big War and the time is running out for Peace. And we shall all live to see much more things that already happened. Just be ready for ANYTHING. When I was little we had a Natural Disaster & Global War Drill in the Primary School called WE MUST BE READY FOR ANYTHING. We actually knew by the sound of Siren what kind of Disaster is upon us: is it an Earthquake, Air Attack, Nuclear Attack or a Bioloical Attack. Was kind of Scary. As it is Scary Today.

Just be Ready for ANYTHING. We ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!

[edit on 1/8/05 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobalDisorder:
it doesnt change the fact these people dont care about there life.. or the life of others..
as long as they kill there target and meet there maker.
MAD only works with people who Value life.

That is a complete fallacy.

How can anyone believe such tripe? Do you have any idea how ridiculous this government/media-induced assumption is? See it for what it is.

Btw, I'm just curious as to where you got this idea? Have you ever even been to the middle east?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by GobalDisorder:
it doesnt change the fact these people dont care about there life.. or the life of others..
as long as they kill there target and meet there maker.
MAD only works with people who Value life.

That is a complete fallacy.

How can anyone believe such tripe? Do you have any idea how ridiculous this government/media-induced assumption is? See it for what it is.

Yes, and no....
the governments will prevent a MAD type response or action...they have brains like the rest of us, and are motivated by logic and long range thinking...

however:
if an islamic revolution occurs and extremist MOB rules apply, then there can and probably will be trouble... mobs don't make the smartest choices

and when you grow up with suicide bombers being equivalent to martyrs, life becomes very cheap...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My point with the NWO starting a nuke war though is we can not just go an nuke arabs countries and then not expect countries like Russia or china to get involved and also use nukes. It would lead to all out nuclear war and then the NWO would have nothing to rule over anyway.
If the NWO wants to rule the world it has to be done by other means then using nukes.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No matter who might have an interest. At the end of the day let's look at what a total nuclear war would mean.

For a start all technology would be crippled, if not completely destroyed. The majority of all life would be dead or dying due to radioactivity. A minority would survive. Maybe some governments would survive, but there would not be many resources.

So in simple words: Such a war would annihilate most of our current problem zones, would leave people behind - those that survive - who would probably do anything to get life back on track and most likely never again make the same mistake. At the end of the day the previous wars were focused mainly either on soldiers or certain areas. Big cities that got bombed to the ground, certain targets, so not all of the civilians actually got hit.

In a nuclear war there would be no escape. It could mark the beginning of a new era, maybe even a peaceful era. However, it could also be the beginning of the end. The start of an ultimate war. It's hard to predict.

[edit on 1/8/2005 by Overseer]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think that we are on the verge of the most complete and global world war ever put into motion. America is an empire. Our leaders, policy makers and behind the scenes powerplayers refer to the U.S. as a global empire. We have troops stationed in over 150 countries. We are the first truly GLOBAL empire. We have succeeded where Rome, Grecian, and Ottoman and all the other empires have failed.

The reason people need to wake up to this knowledge is because your lives are not your own. You are peasants working on the plantations of the elite. Whether your like to admit to it or not.

The dilemma faced in this country is the slow realization that America has changed. In the last 100 years, this country has undergone significant changes to its infrastructure that have altered and obliterated the original foundations of this country. And just like Lincoln and other great leaders warned, America will never be conquered from an outside threat. America can only fall from within- like every empire before it.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."- Cicero

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."- Cicero

Good quote RebelSaint. Makes perfect sense.

We will just have to wait and see what happens now.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just remember how the Roman empire fell. While the overextended Roman battlions were battling "barbarians" and the Hun at the borders of Rome, the actual City-State Rome fell into dissaray based on illegal immigration of non-Romans, awful policies by the leaders and etc. Sound similar?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

I worry about fanatics of all faiths blinded by the words of men
as they proclaim to be men of God.

i considered your words (above quote)

in context of thread: "2 or 3 weeks till WW3...the timetable..."

~~~~~and i present to ya'll, this link~~~~~
...so you may look back at the prognostications of those who present themselves as seers...
are there any? forecasts of WWIII to begin ~ Aug 15th 2005?
by any of these 17 prophets.

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Just remember how the Roman empire fell. While the overextended Roman battlions were battling "barbarians" and the Hun at the borders of Rome, the actual City-State Rome fell into dissaray based on illegal immigration of non-Romans, awful policies by the leaders and etc. Sound similar?

Nah, it was really bad sewage that caused the downfall of the Western Roman Empire. People in Rome get sick a lot and did not do much to fight back infectious diseases, let alone fighting the barbarians at the frontiers and maintaining an unwilling Empire, with too much loose controls in between.

What happened when you get really sick? Can you fight back at your enemies and keep together everything while fighting infections?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
i cant say i believe any of this, but it scares the willies outta me nonetheless.
so sad that, in this day and age, even children such as myself live in fear of being blown up at any given moment. god, humanity is so effed up, i cant stand it! what the hell is wrong with us!! are we so desperate to believe that we forget the value of a human life? was there ever a time when we loved our brothers?
what will become of us, i dont even want to think of. makes me sad that i am a part of this species.
good luck gettin yourself outta this one you dumbarse religious extremists!! congratulations, you have successfully caused the end of humanity as we know it! i hope your happy, you bastards...

From zappafan1 Save the Lobster??? Better might be ".... help save a tree... wipe your arse with an owl".

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Oleno

I take it youve never viewed any Roman Remains or Archeology in WesternEurope then..? or from your statement anywhere at all.

Elf

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Vis Vega! My vote for way above! This thread has almost all the elements of the perfect ATS post-
1. Impending doom. DOOM!
2. Reference to any number of wacky internet sites featuring really strange parallel occurances that add up to more than the sum of thier parts.
3. Alien imagery.
4. Reference to the Arc of the Covenant and Illuminati, as well as cool Roman history.
5. The inevitable contribution of East Coast Kid (who used to be a Republican) flaming people for thier spelling.. or posting
Very nice. The only thing missing so far is Siberian Tiger or Oops letting the Yanks know how bad they are or Seekerof and Intellgirl illustrating the weapons that will start the war.
I for one will be eagerly anticipating the kickoff.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
From zappafan1 Save the Lobster??? Better might be ".... help save a tree... wipe your arse with an owl".

no, i was watching celebrity mugshots on vh1 and edward furlong(the kid from terminator 2) got arrested for trying to free some lobsters at a supermarket. (obviously he was drunk) i just thought it was really funny, but it was an inside joke.

--Kitsunegari

[edit on 2/8/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The last global population 'guesstimate' was 6billion souls on the face of this planet using the earths natural resources at a rate of 140%...a huge percentage of the western population kept healthy and alive by modern medicine, thus weakening the genetic pool...even if we succeed to 'peacefully' co-exist with one another on this overcrowded little blue planet and not fry each other with WMD's...mother nature will surely redress the natural equilibrium with her own methods...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This post caught my attention and all I can say is that you seem to get the point! I really do think that scenario is inevitable. The only variable is the timing. I do think this month has a good possibility of being of significance with all the stuff going on. Tish Bav is a significant day. We'll see what happens. You may be interested in checking out my blog below which pretty much is in exact agreement with your speculations:

peace!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If anything what this 'war' is doing is making people aware of god, thier mortality, and make the global community closer, it's going to reveal many truths to a masses, and let us know who not to trust.

The war wow... This article is fascinating. It's about Jewish and American security, the question of if oil is behind the iraq war, and on and on.
I can't stop reading it. It goes against everything our media is telling us, perhaps because the senior level is jewish owned?

Please read this.

Alledgedly this War was drawn out decades ago by Israel... Why? See here:

Plan For Iraq Invasion Drawn
Up Decades Ago
Israel's Policy Aimed At The Fragmentation
Of Iraq Has Long Historical Roots
By Harun Yahua
Pravda.ru
10-7-4

The plan for the Iraq war, which has erupted in the face of opposition from the entire world, was drawn up at least decades ago, by Israeli strategists

In its attempt to realize its strategy of destabilizing or dividing the Middle Eastern Arab states, Israel has Egypt, Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia on its list of subsequent targets.

As these lines are being written, the United States of America has begun striking at Iraq. Despite the fact that most countries of the world, and even the majority of the USA's allies, opposed it, the US administration was determined for the strike to go ahead. When we look behind the scenes of this insistence, it seems that Israel and its powerful lobby in the US, have the greatest share in the make-up.

In fact, Israel's policy aimed at the fragmentation of Iraq has lengthy historical roots.

Israel had wanted to wage war with the United States against Saddam long before the Gulf crisis. So much so in fact, that Israel began to implement the plan immediately after the Iran-Iraq war. Ostrovsky reports that Mossad's Psychological Warfare department (LAP - LohAma Psychologist) set about an effective pro-war campaign using misinformation techniques.

Israel Forces the USA to WarSee here

There is more, it get jucier as you go on...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If anything what this 'war' is doing is making people aware of god, thier mortality, and make the global community closer, it's going to reveal many truths to a masses, and let us know who not to trust.

The war wow... This article is fascinating. It's about Jewish and American security, the question of if oil is behind the iraq war, and on and on.
I can't stop reading it. It goes against everything our media is telling us, perhaps because the senior level is jewish owned?

Please read this.

Alledgedly this War was drawn out decades ago by Israel... Why? See here:

Plan For Iraq Invasion Drawn
Up Decades Ago
Israel's Policy Aimed At The Fragmentation
Of Iraq Has Long Historical Roots
By Harun Yahua
Pravda.ru
10-7-4

The plan for the Iraq war, which has erupted in the face of opposition from the entire world, was drawn up at least decades ago, by Israeli strategists

In its attempt to realize its strategy of destabilizing or dividing the Middle Eastern Arab states, Israel has Egypt, Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia on its list of subsequent targets.

As these lines are being written, the United States of America has begun striking at Iraq. Despite the fact that most countries of the world, and even the majority of the USA's allies, opposed it, the US administration was determined for the strike to go ahead. When we look behind the scenes of this insistence, it seems that Israel and its powerful lobby in the US, have the greatest share in the make-up.

In fact, Israel's policy aimed at the fragmentation of Iraq has lengthy historical roots.

Israel had wanted to wage war with the United States against Saddam long before the Gulf crisis. So much so in fact, that Israel began to implement the plan immediately after the Iran-Iraq war. Ostrovsky reports that Mossad's Psychological Warfare department (LAP - LohAma Psychologist) set about an effective pro-war campaign using misinformation techniques.

Israel Forces the USA to WarSee here

There is more, it get jucier as you go on...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join