It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive U.S. Base being built in Israel !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All this info (with pictures) you will read is written by "Isreali" citizens themselve, so don't think " There's Siberian again going off in one of his crased ideas", I agree with one of the authors who says that this facsility is most probably a base for U.S. to start attacking Syria and Iran. Part 1. rense.com... Part 2. philadelphians.50megs.com...

[edit on 12-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow. That's a lot of really big buildings. I'm not sure what to make of that. Strange, but there currently isn't much to the story other than pictures and a few things people said. Definitely something to keep watching, though.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Do you smell that???????

I do.. Its starting to smell like a big ass BBQ, with humans as to main course.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Shock! Horror!.......the US has a substantial foot print in Isreal!

Can I just point out that the US and Isreal have been partners in crime for the last 30 / 40 years?

Isreal is America's only real buddy in the region, who hasn't been totally dependant on the protection offered by US forces in the Middle East.

Good story, but it should not come as and surprise.

BillyTheCat

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
First of all as far as bases go, it’s not that big. Second, if true, good for the US for helping the Israelis survive in an unnecessarily hostile area. What’s needed in that area is for the Arabs to educate themselves up to an IQ that understands civility, humanity’s march toward increased awareness, and the global realities of a new era? I’m not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Billythecat you forgot that Turkey is also a close ally of the US.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTheCat
Shock! Horror!.......the US has a substantial foot print in Isreal!

Can I just point out that the US and Isreal have been partners in crime for the last 30 / 40 years?

Isreal is America's only real buddy in the region, who hasn't been totally dependant on the protection offered by US forces in the Middle East.

Good story, but it should not come as and surprise.

BillyTheCat

Real buddy?

Didn't Israel sell weapons to China behind the US's back?
Didn't Israel sell parts of the design of the JSF to China wich resulted in them getting kicked form the program?
Didn't Israel just ask for 2.2 Billion from the US to move out of certain Palestinian area's? Something they need to do for the US to be able to make peace with the palestinians?

They aren't buddy's at all. They are partners in crime and as we all know, there is no honor among criminals.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

They aren't buddy's at all. They are partners in crime and as we all know, there is no honor among criminals.

Can you support that statement? Have some support data or sources for that? Post some links or facts for us to support your argument?

Some Americans and Israeli's may take that as a personal attack. It can also be construed as racist and anti Semitic to make blanket statements about entire nations and cultures of people.

thematrix, your hateful racist remarks aren’t welcome here. I would edit that out before somebody reported you for TOS violations.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As always, I'm not talking about the people. I'm talking about the goverments.

Thats one thing you still don't get and keep attacking people for.

Noone has a beat with the US people, noone has a beat with the Israeli people, noone should have a beat with Muslims in general.

Its the goverments, the extremist groups, political and religious leaders that cause all this # happening in the world.

The people for them are just fresh meat for the grinder. Expendable and oh so gulable.

And btw, skippyjt, its kinda funny that your calling me a racist, by now you should know I'm far from that, as stated above, when talk, its about the goverments of nations, extremeist groups in population minority's, political and religious leaders. But you on the other hand have more then once demonized the entire Muslim population of the world with articles from sites like Jihadwatch or whatever its name is, thats only created to spout propaganda and utter bullocks.
Half of the stories are even more far fetched then Alex Jones' stories and the other half are pulled straight out of their rear ends.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I love these articles from Rense. So reliable.

Especially when they end like this one did.

I'll quote it for those who don't like dirtying their browser by visiting Jeff's septic tank of a website:

Also, try to listen to my two hour interview of July 5 with Jeff Rense at www.rense.com.

My new DVD, the deadly War Against The Settlers, and Hebrew edition of Shabtai Tzvi Labor Zionism And The Holocaust are available at [email protected]

So are my English books; Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust; Save Israel!; Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin; Israel Betrayed; The Last Days of Israel

Whatever the structure is, and whoever's building it, I'll wait until it's corroborated by someone reliable (read: not Jeff Rense) to pass judgement. Nothing personal against the person who opened this thread.

As for the second link, this quote:

It’s also interesting that 99% of the population of Israel knows nothing about this base being built

Made me wonder if the "Israeli" author forgot that Israel is tiny and the claim was that this facility was extremely close to their busiest travel hub.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by thematrix

Can you support that statement? Have some support data or sources for that? Post some links or facts for us to support your argument?

Some Americans and Israeli's may take that as a personal attack. It can also be construed as racist and anti Semitic to make blanket statements about entire nations and cultures of people.

thematrix, your hateful racist remarks aren’t welcome here. I would edit that out before somebody reported you for TOS violations.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by skippytjc]

those weren't even slightly racist comments... I didn't read one thing that said anything bad about a culture or a "race"
just governments (as was said).
however... it is interesting that you post a link to a product website in your sig against TOS,

not to mention that you pulled the race card, as so many people seem to do when ANY criticism of Israel pops up...
just a reminder to all those that use this tactic...
it is just fine to hate the israel government... in fact it is quite "en vogue"
amongst anyone who knows the history.
But hating the PEOPLE is indeed anti semitic...

and I wont bother quoting the textbooks that some of his examples are from, but I can point you to a example of when Israel sunk a US ship and killed many more than the Cole bombing...
uss liberty sunk by israel
and a comment by a survivor
survivor tells the truth

sorry about getting off topic...
I doubt that there is a base this size being constructed, due to the high value of land and the scarcity of it...
we could build one in lebanon easier IMO... (not likely though)

[edit on 12-7-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Folks... come on...

This is about a army base being constructed.

Why does every thread re: Israel have to morph into a "Please post EVERYTHING you don't like about Israel.

Let's try to stay on topic huh?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Djarums, it may arrive as some suprise to you and others, but there is a gorwing and much needed IMO opposition to zionism. Are you so pro-zionist that any criticism of Israel is 'off topic' to you? The base is being built in Israel, a US base. How in hell is an examination of Israel off topic then? Trillions of dollars, trillions of our tax dollars specificly are being poured into that country, and I think we have EVERY right to discuss the short commings of what many of us consider a terrorist sponsoring nation.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
With Iran getting ready to destroy Israel using it's newly built WMD's.

It's pretty clear this base is a hardened facility to house military and civilian personell in the event of a nuclear attack.

The location so near to a population center is a clear indication that the intent is to save as many lives as possible.

The photos shows the tunnel entrance of 7 road lanes into the complex with the intent of getting as many people into the complex as fast as possible.

The new roadway on the fence line is to provide a clear access to the complex in the event of emergency.

The above ground buildings look to be hardened as well, if you take a close look at the Rense photos of the storage building, look at the windows or vents, they apear to be set in a very thick wall. I doubt if the building would stand a direct strike.

Irans nuclear program is in it's infancy and the size and power of the developed weapons would be small in size to lets say a Soviet or a US nuclear hit. Yes a nuclear strike from Iran would suck, but I think it would be survivable and thats my opinion on the intention of this facility.

Protect as many citizens and military personell as possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The US Army knows what they are doing.

Having a Big Base in Isreal is good for Many Reasons:

- Controlling all surrounding Arab-Muslim Countries

- Controlling Isreal Itself

- Controlling the Entire Middle East.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
All I see is a bunch of Ford Focuses and fences around what looks like warehouses. Show me a picture of some soldiers taking a jog or some tanks blowing the hell out of some Palestinians. Otherwise, it looks like a nice warehouse network.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
- Controlling Isreal Itself

You wish
. I fear it is the other way around Souljah.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Are you so pro-zionist that any criticism of Israel is 'off topic' to you?

Spare me the sob story please.

Flooding every thread that has to do with Israel with already discussed material is annoying. There are numerous threads discussing the USS Liberty. The discussion of that issue is not relevant to the discussion about this military base.

You know it and I know it.

A discussion about whether or not this base is being built and what it's purpose is etc has nothing to do with the USS Liberty other than the fact that it's got to do with Israel.

Sticking to the material being discussed is helpful when trying to develop good conversation.

By the way, it may arrive as a surprise to you and others but this "much needed" opposition to Zionism was around before you and others started posting on web message boards. Trying to portray me as some sort of superzionist wanting to interfere with your world changing mission is hysterical. You read too much into things twitchy. My comments related to the topic, the Liberty comments did not. It's simple as arithmetic.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

As it wasn't edited so from the origihnal post, I didn't see it as racist. All the links are on the atsnn website, if you care to take a look.

for example

Didn't Israel just ask for 2.2 Billion from the US to move out of certain Palestinian area's? Something they need to do for the US to be able to make peace with the palestinians?

a link to this can be found by clicking new posts in ats. or here
www.iht.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join