It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to aliens : Have you read the revelations ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
When you say, "the revelations", are you referring to the book in the Bible entitled Revelation?
If this is the case, it has nothing to do with aliens. Also, it does not contradict free will as it is a glimpse into the future showing how it will unfold as our free wills dictate. God knows the past, present and future and is not constricted by time. The revelation of how the end of Satan's dominance over the world comes about does not alter our ability to make our choices.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne, yes Warthog is talking about the Revelations from the Bible. He always uses references from the Bible to back up his beliefs in Reptilians, even though the references he uses from the bible never say anything at all about reptilians.
Once on another thread he actuall said that if reptilians were not real then the bible is full of cr#p because he (Warthog) said that it said in the Bible that "serpents or reptilians" created man. It does not say that anywhere in the Bible , but Warthog said that it does. I think he reads things off the net that other people write who come up with "interpretations" of the Bible and then Warthog just quotes that stuff as being facts from the Bible.
He also thinks that we are all part of a computer generated sim and that God is a machine just because the Hindu religion mentions the word matrix and illusion and that there are spirtual messages in the Matrix movies.
Also he always uses the Lacerta Files as proof in his beliefs of reptilians. How anyone in their right mind can use the Lacerta Files as proof to back up their claims is beyond me.
He then uses a few other peoples claims on this site as proof of what is going on, yet none of these people offer any proof and he does not even know any of the people in person, just off the net.
Then he use to say that myself and others were "disinfo.". agents just because we need more proof to belive what he says or to believe that the Lacerta files are true. He stopped calling us disinfo. agents when he was placed on global ban though. He then blamed me for getting him placed on global ban (as though i'd have any say in that) and he even said in posts that it is time i be placed on global ban because i am always trying to "debunk" him or a few others when it comes to their claims of the "truth".
I have said more then once that everything he says could be true , but then without proof ANYTHING that is claimed on the net could be true.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is an except from the revelations ch 12

:1 A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

12:2 She was with child. She cried out in pain, laboring to give birth.

12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns.

12:4 His tail drew one third of the stars of the sky, and threw them to the earth. The dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. Her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.

12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that there they may nourish her one thousand two hundred sixty days.

12:7 There was war in the sky. Michael and his angels made war on the dragon. The dragon and his angels made war.

12:8 They didn't prevail, neither was a place found for him any more in heaven.

12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

12:10 I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now is come the salvation, the power, and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night.

12:11 They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life, even to death.

12:12 Therefore rejoice, heavens, and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and to the sea, because the devil has gone down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has but a short time."

12:13 When the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child.

12:14 Two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, so that she might be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.

12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.

12:17 Thedragon grew angry with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep God's commandments and hold Jesus' testimony.

even more

www.awitness.org...

NOw debunk this gregnow
and also you were mistaken when i said that reptilians made us.The elohims made us who looked just like us.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Warthog, i was not mistaken when i read what you wrote about "serpents" making us as i commented on it and so did others and you commented back. Find the thread , the proof of what you said is on there.
As far as using the Revelations, you are not teaching me anything as i read the Revelations in detail over 20 years ago when i was the age you are at now. Just because the word Dragon is used does not mean that there is a reptilian alien race coming to invade us. The word Dragon is used in a lot of old tales that have nothing to do with Revelations and none of them mention it being anything to do with a reptilian race.
Again my point stands, you are "interpreting" the word "Dragon" in Revelations to mean that it stands for a reptilian race yet it does not say that. There is nothing for me to "debunk". The plain fact is that YOU and others you have read on the net "interpret" the word "Dragon" to have something to do with a reptilian race. Another fact is that the word is not plural. It does not say "dragonS" or "SerpentS" , so where do you get that it is talking about an entire race? The Revelations mentions demons and angels but it never talks about more then ONE Dragon or Serpent. Yet somehow you say out of the word Dragon and serpent that the Revelations are talking about an entire alien race. What is there for me to "debunk"?
What you say may very well be true, but then so may the other "interpretations" out there that do not mention anything about an alien race. My point is that what you say is simply YOUR "interpretation", that does not make it the solid and only fact of what may or may not happen.
Also where in Revelations does it talk about a "fake second coming"? It does'nt. It says that the beast set up in the rebuilt temple and claims himself to be God and tries to force everyone to take his mark.
Which is another point. The Dragon is refered to as the "beast" also. Beast is hardly a name for a reptile or serpent.
Again what you say may be true and then again what others say may be true that have nothing to do with waht you say is the truth. FACT is none of you have offered proof of a reptile invasion, so far it is just stories and then people "interpreting" the Bible and other sources to say that there is a reptile invasion happening and coming.
The Revelations talks about Satan's fallen angels with him, but no where does it say serpent"S" or dragon"S" in the plural sense to imply that there is a whole race of serpents or reptiles that are coming to invde us.
You need to do more research into more things before you put all your eggs in one basket and just spout off that what you say is the solid truth and the rest of us that need more proof then your "interpretations", are "debunkers" or "disinfo. agents".
In 12:9 of the Revelations you quote above, it says his "angels" were thrown down with him. Why would it not add something like "those other old serpents" or something like that? It simply says "his angels". So how do you come up with your solid facts that we are talking about an entire race of alien reptilians?
On top of all this, not only has Satan been refered to as a dragon and serpent, but as a beast and a goat, both of which have nothing to do with reptiles.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have always found it amazing that people who subscribe to one intrepretation of the Bible have such problems with people who see it differently.

Although I do not agree with Warthog on this matter, his interpretation is just as valid as any other. The Bible does not 'say' anything clearly, it is ALL interpretation. Just because one version is more popular than another does not make it any more true.

Over time the accepted interpretation has changed, but this fact seems to be ignored by most people.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Alexander, i was pretty clear when i said that Warthog's "interpretation" could be true but that also other's interpretations could be true as well. What get's me though is how Warthog is so SURE that his view of things is the only truth and that if any of us demand proof or a better explaination , he then says we are debunkers or disinfo agents or that anyone that can not see his way of the "truth" are basically blind fools or something.
He always uses the Lacerta Files as proof of his points. Using the Lacerta Files as proof of anything is just absurd. Then he'll say that his beliefs in a reptilian race taking us over is mentioned in the Bible (where it no where clearly says anything like that, again it could be interpreted that way as a few other ways, but it does not clearly say that).
Then he says that the Hindu religion says God is a machine and we are all part of a computer generated sim. He bases this all on just because the Hindu religion mentions the words matrix and illusion and then he takes that to relate to the Matrix movies and that's how he comes up that we are all part of a computer game or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry I must have missed that. I always have a little trouble with long posts that lack white space. The words seem to blend together for me.

I know he is a little over the top on this subject, and as I said it is not that I agree with him. In truth I do not think Revelations is a prediction at all but I have explained that before and mostly I have been attempting to stay out of discussions about the subject.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Warthog...I have read Revelations, and the passage you have listed almost sounds like the beginning of Genesis in terms of the Flood, Child birth Pain and its drying up and what have you.

Is is possible that the Book of Revelation was inspired by a alien culture under the guise of Religion through a dream? Just a thought.
I did a post about some of this stuff and some of the alarming lines in Revelation that caught my thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more I look, the more I am beginning to thing everything has already happened. That mankind, before, if you buy this, ate from the tree of Good in evil, has come back through with the added bonus of knowing between good and evil.

Man. Im getting confused. God, Aliens, and Time. Theres a correlation.

Will the truth please stand up!!/

Peace

[edit on 30-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 30-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've read the Revelations and other interpretations of the Revelations, like Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe, and then those that say they are events that already happened in the past, and then even people like Warthog and their interpretations.
The thing I have found is that the Revelations can actually be applied to events from the past, BUT they can also be applied now to current events going on in the Middle East, with the Europen Union, modern military , etc.
so i feel it is possible that the Revelations could actually have covered past events but can actually still cover current events. They say history repeats itself, you know?
The book of Daniel in the Old Testament is very simular to the Revelations of the New Testament. Thos interested in the Revelations should read Daniel also.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Most people believe in something, but they don't know what that something should be, so they make up all kinds of wild things to believe "about" it. That is the very stuff we have created our religions of. God didn't create our religions.

It is catagoricaly human nature to believe in our dogma, and to be stubbornly invested in our primitive beliefs until proven otherwise. But we believe without proof the dogma and disinformation we are taught by those who benefit from it? We don't know all about the aliens yet, but we should know ourselves like this by now.

The race that humans call "The Reptilians" is a real race not native to Earth, but visiting Earth from their own world. They are a fine race of people, as are all our visiting races. Not holy, not evil, just people far in advance of us.

Not every individual of a race travels to work between worlds. Those who do, have trained for it specifically and live their mission far from home. They are the dedicated professionals of their races.

This is Above Top Secret. Deny Ignorance! When we give other races a break on our stupid prejudice it will be ourselves who will benefit first and the most. The alien races are waiting for us to get it as long as necessary.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Earthsister,

Couldn't have said it any better myself, always glad to have another perspective to the whole.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Odd question since of the primary points in every body of research I've seen on the subject is that religion is a concoction by the aliens(particularly the New Testament),especially the reptilian ones to keep the populace misinformed and under submission. So have they read Revelations? If going by the research then they've not only read Revelations,they're the ones who wrote it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Earthsister,

Couldn't have said it any better myself, always glad to have another perspective to the whole.

Thank you, menguard
I as many appreciate what you contribute as well.

Can I write a whole post just to say thank you? I'm never sure.

[edit on 7/31/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
This is Above Top Secret. Deny Ignorance! When we give other races a break on our stupid prejudice it will be ourselves who will benefit first and the most. The alien races are waiting for us to get it as long as necessary.

Clap Clap. Bravo (a).

I'm worried we never will ES. Hope they understand not alll us are like, lets say for example' George W Bush or Saddam, you know, the oppresive, war monger, murderous greedy dum @ss type.

peace

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even though I believe in the Lords word, I am going to try to put a new perspective on the idea that the book of Revelations in the Bible is about Aliens trying to take over Earth....

How do you know aliens didn't edit what was written in the bible 2000+years ago to put us into a false sense of security so when they came we would feel that we would win although the truth would be that we never stood a chance in the first place

I personally don't believe in Reptilians and what not, and I am always amused when people such as WartHog can come up with pages of information on things that have no proof of their existance. Its like they are watching a TV program and translate it into real life. I don't understand but if thats what they believe thats fine, just show me some proof.

And I am pretty sure that dragon is referring to Satan or the Anti- Christ. One of the two I can never remember.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How come nobody has brought up The Book of Enoch yet? And why was it that our forefathers who put together The King James Version of the Bible chose to leave that much apocalyptic book out of it, but it is now surfacing during our generation?

There are so many theories out there and each of us can believe what we want.

Aliens or Fallen Angels? Stephen Quayle wrote a book on that. He brings into account the Angels mating with the daughters of men, as is written in Enoch. Many of Jesus's quotes are almost exactly what was written in Enoch.

Enoch, Revelations and Daniel are all revealing books that can each be interpreted in any manner one chooses. everything we read is OUR interpretation and ours alone. Someone else may get an entirely different meaning out of the same words.

It is not what is said, but how it is understood.

I do believe there are other races out there and that there were also aliens and other races around in biblical times.

Are Aliens the offspring of the Nephilim and are so called Fallen Angels, or are they The Watchers and part of The Elite and The NWO?

If I recall there was a show a couple years back on The History Channel, "Ufos in the Bible.". But I don't think there was a lot of sound evidence in it. Not like with Quayle's book.

And what about "The Bible Code" and all these things being written in a cryptographic code? But seems they only find these incidents after they occur.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by maybeangels]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by maybeangels]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybeangels

And what about "The Bible Code" and all these things being written in a cryptographic code? But seems they only find these incidents after they occur.

Cause they know what to look for after they occur. There have been many forums that show the debunking of the Bible Code. I have read nearly all of them and I have still to make up my mind. I am too lazy to go present all of the links to the different topics....but thats what the search function is for

Well I would really appreciate some feedback on my orginal idea, I am off to bed now. Night guys.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The Final,your suggestion is an old,staple theory amongst those who've researched extraterrestrials and ancient humans. The New Testament in general is regarded as a tool crafted by the ETs mislead humankind. And both testaments have had multiple books and passages removed presumably for the same purpose. What you may find interesting is that a common theme of some of the removed and decanonized books of the Bible are passages describing gods and important Biblical figures as having inhuman and in some cases lizardlike form.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

How do you know aliens didn't edit what was written in the bible 2000+years ago to put us into a false sense of security so when they came we would feel that we would win although the truth would be that we never stood a chance in the first place

Hmmm...on this idea, since the Bible dates back some 2000+ years and scientific evidence has found existence of civilations back some 15000+ years...as in Ancient Egypt and The Queens Chambers & in "The Message Of The Sphinx"...possibly the answer may actually lie within The Book Of Enoch. which was around before Jesus and The Bible. And was left out of the Bible because of the Giant race and humans with super powers...etc. and angels aren't suppose to have sex. Can't dare put that in the Bible.

Really tired right now and it has been awhile since I have read Enoch and Quayle's Alien and Angel book. I'd have to do some research. But sounds like a great topic to get off into.

Try and catch up on it tomorrow.....Niters

[edit on 1-8-2005 by maybeangels]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Well this is my last post as i would be offline for about 1 month.SO this is my biggest question to aliens esp reptilians:

What makes you think that you can take over this planet when you yourself are fulfilling the prophecy in which in the end you would be defeated.

What makes you think that the prophecy was not designed to deceive in the first place? What better way to ensure that your enemy does not resist than to convince the enemy (make them believe) that he will win by default, or that someone will come in and protect him or save him from you in the end? If you are observant, you'd see that the "antichrist" has already won, because the forces of entropy, which include wishful thinking, ignorance, materialism, selfishness, fear of things you aren't even sure exist, are very much the rule on this planet, and they predominate in religious people. It is very easy for governments to manipulate their populations, very easy for psychopathic companies to get rich, and the more psychopathic and ruthless a person is, the more successful he tends to be in our world, because this world has been designed by such people and FOR such people.

So in fact, if you truly think about it without emotional baggage and sacred cows/assumptions, the very religions that claim to be from a benevolent and loving creator, are from something else entirely, and "love" and "benevolence" are not its qualities by far. The opposite seems to be true - religion encourages ignorance, encourages belief/assumption/wishful thinking instead of QUESTIONING and seeking truth through thought and collecting evidence/data, encourages elitism and makes some people holier than others, encourages wars and persecutions, encourages materialism and selfishness (only the most selfish and fearful are tempted by promises of heaven and threats of hell without any proof or evidence that either exist, and give up their free will to achieve this illusory goal), and the list goes on.

It seems religion was designed to subdue humanity, to limit progress, to limit critical thought, to hide the truth, and to strip us of our free will by tempting us and threatening us into a belief - it tells you to just believe what it says without question, and questioning is heretical and wrong. Every religion does this!

But it is so simple to believe anything, especially if it grabs you by your emotions and promises rewards and threatens you if you don't. Many people od it "just in case", in other words, "well just in CASE this is true, I'll believe it! It can't hurt, right?". But that's the grave error and the trap - it hurts, and it does so immeasurably. It removes 2 things from a person: desire to question all things and seek truth in all things, and his very free will. It removes free will because whenever you believe something, every action that you do afterwards will be influenced by that belief, but if the belief is a lie, then your actions are based on lies, and are then lies in and of themselves.

For example, if a detective tries to solve a case based on evidence that is totally fabricated, then his solution will too be useless and a lie. So if you base your life around a belief that has nothing to do with reality, your life is a lie, and every choice you made was controlled by the liar that created the lie and got you to believe it. Any time someone tries to get you to believe something without question, they seek to deprive you of your free will to seek truth and to ask questions, they seek to control you. And so, religion is nothing more than a way to control people, to get them to think and act as someone else wants them to think and act, free will be damned.

Throw in a few reasonable commandments like "don't murder" and it tends to make the source seem benevolent, even if those commandments are thrown in as part of the manipulation. Besides, if you do not murder people simply because a commandment says so and you're afraid of Hell, then you are pretty damn selfish and psychopathic already, it does not make you a "good person". If you don't muder because of your OWN conscience and empathy towards others, not because some God threatened you or your religion says so, then it makes a difference. So religion does not make people "good", it just makes them afraid of doing things they otherwise may have done, and also they don't do them because they are promised to be rewarded. It just disguises people's true natures, nothing more.

Perhaps this would give you a slightly different perspective of "nuns" etc.

.How can the greys and the draconians think to even take over this planet.Imo the first beast is the reptilians and the second beast is the galactic federation which supports N.E.S.E.R.A and a one world govt.

They don't need to take it over by presenting themselves as malevolent and autocratic rulers or conquerors. If they present themselves as benevolent, or better yet, as God's angels or God himself, and actually do some really nice things like give us technology and other "cool" things (can you say miracles and lying wonders?) and impress us, humans will just fall in line and adore them, even if they include a few tiny "fine prints" in that contract.

Remember Prophet Yahweh? He already has some people convinced that his shiny UFO's are God, simply because they think only God could and God's angels could possibly fly around in shiny/glowing objects in the sky. If such an absurd and obviously ignorant explanation is believed by some, then think how many more will fall for a lie that is more intricate and is more "believable", like say, an entire religion? Of course what Yahweh says can be considered his own religion, but it is not very well thought out, it is rather primitive and most people see through it. Not so for many of the world's other religions and belief systems, those take some critical thought and research to see through, which most people simply won't do.

The first contact which is the galactic federation are the decievers and would decieve every one.YOu aliens want to do a second comming but that is a fake according to the bible.You are just fulflling the prophecy.

Again, I suggest not to base what is true and what is not based on some really old book and its stories, especially considering that many of them are simply manipulations and lies, and can be interpreted in many ways. God gave you one thing, a BRAIN, he gave you REASON and ability to figure things out by thinking and collecting data/evidence and research. He gave you ability to FIND THE TRUTH of all creation if you so chose. But he also gave you ability to believe any person or book you want to believe, and ignore any and all evidence to the contrary. You have free will to seek truth, or favor personal illusions instead. Don't expect God to come in and tell you what's what, that would be a violation of your free will

My advice, don't believe anything, be open minded, strive to strip your mind from social conditioning and assumptions, and use critical thinking and research to find answers to any questions you may have. Also, I'd suggest networking with others like-minded seekers who have no dogmas or beliefs or assumptions, and are ONLY interested in TRUTH, not in what someone claims is truth.

I hope the revelations is wrong and you do not wish to take opver this planet or destroy humanity cuz if the revelations is true then everything is already written and we have no free will.

Again, it can be written and come true, but it doesn't mean it was a "prophecy", it could simply be some beings telling us what they plan to do in our future, and then they simply do it, which for us creates the impression that it is some prophecy being fulfilled and that someone saw the future. If I tell my kid that tomorrow Santa will bring him a present (even tho it's not christmas) and then at night I put a present under the tree and call it "From Santa", many kids will be amazed and will wonder how I knew the future.

Now if I'm a being that is much more "advanced" than mankind, both, in technology and in understanding of the universe, I could certainly conjure up a few miracles and have them believing anything I want in no time, considering mankind has a tendency to believe if you play your cards right with them. Human nature is very mechanical and predictable! However, very few on this planet are striving to get out of this mechanical and programmed state of existance and seek a conscious existance, not as the drones we're all programmed to be.

These are just my thoughts, I suggest you don't believe a word I ever say, but use your own mind and effort to figure things out, simply use what I say as just another possibility, and test it to see if it is true or not. I don't intend to convince anyone or anything, I respect free will (I try anyway!), so I won't "argue" about anything, although I will discuss anything

-Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join