It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to aliens : Have you read the revelations ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well this is my last post as i would be offline for about 1 month.SO this is my biggest question to aliens esp reptilians:

What makes you think that you can take over this planet when you yourself are fulfilling the prophecy in which in the end you would be defeated.You want chip implants which the bible prediced over 2000+ years ago.

.How can the greys and the draconians think to even take over this planet.Imo the first beast is the reptilians and the second beast is the galactic federation which supports N.E.S.E.R.A and a one world govt.The first contact which is the galactic federation are the decievers and would decieve every one.YOu aliens want to do a second comming but that is a fake according to the bible.You are just fulflling the prophecy.I hope the revelations is wrong and you do not wish to take opver this planet or destroy humanity cuz if the revelations is true then everything is already written and we have no free will.Ypou can change your destiny.Dont be manovelent.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 27-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
awww ill miss u warthog
u are the local expert on reptilian theory u know

i dont know the answer to your question

i hope none of its true tho; i hope

i remember when i was a kid in church *my parents forced me to go even tho i didnt agree with it*
i asked the kids' minister guy
"why would satan fufill his own demise?"

and i think the minister said something like
"because he was created to do just that; and hes so arrogant he pretends none of that will happen and he will rule eternally"
something like that

i dont believe in religions or anything but metaphorically the stuff does kinda make sense in respects to how things on earth are going

i always thought tho "if the devil is a liar always; and he tells u to do bad things; hes Lying --- so the devil is a good guy who cant help but lie because he was designed to lie constantly"
so its a case of double-thinking

without the 'devil' being the oppisite of his true nature; he cannot be the devil remember the bible said "he was created as an angel of god , to 'temp humans to sin'

well the devil cant be evil by default; hes LYING about that!
God created him to do exactly that; rebel and lie
so hes actually a good guy 100%
its just a farce

notice i dont believe in religion so thats why all of my comments are basically conjecture on non-existant entities lol

but thru logic; one can see the mass of inconsistancies in just the subject of the devil
he didnt really want you to sin; he was lying *because god made him lie*
this serves to keep balance in universe

but as for Humans; i dont know why they are evil
i cant figure it out
im not evil; none of you seem to be evil
i never met a truely evil person either...

thats why i cant figure out why people would be evil
even after greed and blackmail; i still cant fathom why anyone would seek the destruction of their own people
its total nonsense
i have no clue why they do it; at all

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

but as for Humans; i dont know why they are evil
i cant figure it out
im not evil; none of you seem to be evil
i never met a truely evil person either...

thats why i cant figure out why people would be evil
even after greed and blackmail; i still cant fathom why anyone would seek the destruction of their own people
its total nonsense
i have no clue why they do it; at all

Freewill. Its our choice to be evil or to be good.

simple answer but it is a difficult question

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Freewill. Its our choice to be evil or to be good.

simple answer but it is a difficult question

But astrology totally destroy's free will.i fear the classic matrix theory and and GOD is doing divide and rule tactic.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
astrology destroys free will? care to explain that a bit more.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
don't you think it a little silly that in the whole of biblical history that "foreigners from the heavens" are not mentioned and yet you are presupposing that "they" are whom the bible speaks of in the revelation? is it not more likely that the theme and context of the revelation are spiritually and literally pertinent to those whom it was written (the seven churches)? and that it's relevance to the modern church is now simply spiritual? do you not know, "the last days" these have been, since the departing of our Lord?!! or are these the extra, super, not kidding, haha, fooled you the first time, last days?!!!

and the corruptibility of man?...

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,

"i once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now i see."

the writer did not say;
"i got myself lost by my choices, but i chose the proper route, i made myself blind, but i chose to see."

that would be an impossibility. without supernatural intervention, "blind men," would never know that "seeing" is even possible, let alone "see" it clearly in order to choose it. man is born lost and it is God who "finds" (gives faith). man does not find himself!
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

if life is attained by making "good choices," then salvation is no longer by faith(a gift from God) and instead is a work of "good reasoning." how sad and dreary a world it would be if the sum of our spiritual security rested in our own selves!

further, if all things boiled down to men's choices, how would God then be able to offer salvation eternal? He would be hoping for things to turn out well and thusly would be no greater than a human.

Arthur Pink (The attributes of God - pg. 29);
"The heathen outside of the pale of Christendom form "gods" out of wood and stone, while the millions of heathen inside Christendom manufacture a "god" out of their own carnal mind. In reality, they are but atheists, for there is no other possible alternative between an absolutely supreme God, and no God at all. A "god" whose will is resisted, whose designs are frustrated, whose purpose is checkmated, possesses no title to Deity, and so far from being a fit object of worship, merits nought but contempt."

daved

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have based my judjement from lacerta files and they are accurate about the elohim stuff
SEarch ATS for the lacerta files.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well first in each and every computer game the entire story is already written so without the story the game is just no use and secondly many astrologers have said things and things which are yet to come true but they are comming true like aquarius tend to go the the conspiracy side which i am.I was weak in studies which i am.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Well first in each and every computer game the entire story is already written so without the story the game is just no use and secondly many astrologers have said things and things which are yet to come true but they are comming true like aquarius tend to go the the conspiracy side which i am.I was weak in studies which i am.

ever care to think its just part of the grand deception? make you change your beliefs and view of the world. Things have a way of warping your spirtual and intellectual beliefs
Can you name any astrologers that have predicted the future that support your theory?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I live in India so there are a lot of pundits who are also palm readers or should i say vedic astrologers.The last time i checked up with a pundit when i was 12 and the things he said are comming true but vedic astrology also belives that you can change it buy wearing special rings and the most powerful ring is the:rudhraksh" and it only suits certain people.It can make you a king or make you a begger and yes it works but what if it is written to be changed?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"Dont be manovelent. "

I hear ya bro !

since you were shown to have gotten the galactic federation stuff from a star trek fan site, how can we take anything else seriously ?

please let us know lacertas replies, if she'll give you permission to post them

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

A question to aliens : Have you read the revelations ?

What makes you think that you can take over this planet when you yourself are fulfilling the prophecy in which in the end you would be defeated.You want chip implants which the bible prediced over 2000+ years ago.

How many aliens are you envisioning replying?

Taking this as a hypothetical...I'm reminded of the devil (played by Al Pacino) saying, "consider the source", when his son (Keanu Reeves) brought up that very point, hehe.... Another saying goes...."history is written by the winners"...

Seriously though, most biblical scholars believe Revelation portends to events that have already happened (though they often vary as to what they think it relates to...). Not sure if you've ever read it, but it's largely metaphorical in language (and of course, only centered on the events and locations of the middle east, so apparently, God was unaware of the other areas of the world when he dictated the words....or judged it unimportant, hehe...)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
if aliens destroyed ther owne planat. bad for them. and if they try to take over this planet. we have som ass to kick

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

in morrowind u can choose your own path lol
u dont even have to follow the story line
thats what made it so fun

the next one in elderscrolls comes out this winter; Oblivion
it will be very good i can tell

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Predictions of the future in no way invalidate free will. They are instead based on an Intuitive understanding of what people will choose to do, many times with a good dose of 'self-fufillment'. If you are told something will happen, and you believe it at all, you become likely to take the steps that will lead in the proper direction.

What cannot be done is predict over any significant length of time because even the remarkable power of Intuition is not enough to handle all the variables. Of course if you guess often enough you will get lucky and be correct.

No offense Warthog, but Threads such as this just remind me that even if we get what so many of us want, a live public Landing, what follows will be very difficult. First we have to convince the Christians that they are not demons or representives of the anti-christ. Then we have to help the NWO people to see this is not what they seem to fear so much.

In a way it makes the actual learning to live as part of a Galactic Community seem like the easy part.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What evidence is there that Reptilians exist?

What evidence is there that they want to take over the world?

What evidence is there that if they did want to take over the world they would follow the plan layed out by the best selling book of all time?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
we are speaking about past tense for the deceptions that you seek have already taken place and the integration for which you fear has already been done.

Draconis came from the Stars many ages ago to put man where he is today.

The grand deception is that there are no little grey or green men. For the "alien" that you seek is already around us.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
we are speaking about past tense for the deceptions that you seek have already taken place and the integration for which you fear has already been done.

The grand deception is that there are no little grey or green men. For the "alien" that you seek is already around us.

Thanks, that clears it all up for me

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Well then tell them that get ready for some ass whoping cuz oue creators are comming soon and it is written to happen like this and if you reptilians think that you can change it then it is impossible as you yourself have fulfileed the prophecy and in the end your orion empire and each and every cold bloodded lizzes are goind down in chinatown

[edit on 29-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 29-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A question to Warthog. nevermind if the "aliens" have read Revelations, have YOU ever actually read Revelations?
There is no actual passages in Revelations that talk about aliens or reptilians coming to take us over or that there is a "fake" second coming. That is simply YOUR interpretation as well as some others that you probably read off the net somewhere.
A fact is you could read Hal Lindseys book that came out over 20 years ago (Countdown to Armagedon) and he explains it all pretty well with it just having to do with men and not aliens. He then adds the Devil coming into the picture the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.
So why do you only subscribe to one possible "interpretation" when there are a few out there that make sense. Especially when there is more evidence of the other interpretations and there is no evidence of "reptialians" taking us over except for stories on the net.
How can anyone in their right mind use the "lacerta files" as solid factual documents???
There is absolutly NO proof they are real. They may be real, but then so may any number of stories on the net. Anyone can write something on the net, offer no proof, yet you (Warthog) just choose to believe it with no proof???

[edit on 29-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

<<   2  3 >>

join