Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

America for Americans....

page: 8
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

you think everyone who doesnt have your exact views are nothing but republican nazi bigots.

No, just republicans are nazi-esque. You can think differently than me. Republicans tend ot be criminals too.



because as soon as you admit to yourself you're a sterotyping narrowminded hateful person who's no different than a person who burns a cross

A republican? No, those guys tend to be republican ya know.



Can someone get me the damn violin????

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Colonel]


why? are you going to have another "waaaah i'm a victim and i feel justified in stereotyping and being narrowminded" rant?

if so then no you may not have the violin.


DENIED!




posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If a host country decides not to pay then we stop trading or aid or any money from going there. As much as we need to secure our borders,we need other countries to step up and prevent people from coming here illegally. And if someone is caught for being here illegally,he no longer can apply for citizenship.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Colonel
why? are you going to have another "waaaah i'm a victim and i feel justified in stereotyping and being narrowminded" rant?

if so then no you may not have the violin.


DENIED!


No, it was your long diatribe on me.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why are you playing the game of the old NWO? It's what they want you to do --- be at odds over each other over silly petty things like race and what one race should be or not be and who is a sell-out to liberalism and who is a #ty conservsative. These differences and squabbling only fuel the fires of what is to come and the planned one-world GAIA religion controlled by the technocrati elite of Micro$oft and Intel. They are developing micr-sized solar powered robots call smart dust that will eventually be everywhere as they communicate with the central control puppet masters and integrating with nature as they seek to control what will be a religion of technological fabrication as they used weather control and botometric controlls to make nature appear to communicate with man. Your differences will suddenly seem petty and stupid and billions will give way blindly to the new religion as it seems a sure and simple solution --- the is the controlling plan of the New-NWO with technology to control and manage everything

Your little squabbles about race is just preparing the canvas for thier ultimate rise to power in 9 years. Can't you see how stupid you're being in light of the totality of events coming to bear in the next few years???????



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
oh i see. am i suppose to feel bad for hurting the narrow minded stereoptyping bigots feelings?


dont like it? use the ignore feature. at least i can get my point across without breaking board rules and getting warnings. obviously my point got to you. job done!
maybe you'll wise up or those invisible warnings will simply add up....
makes me no nevermind to be honest, i'm just trying to be helpful. but according to you i'm just a racist republican. hahahaha



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
PM: If you're republican, yes. And don't flatter yourself, no one has ever gotten to me on this board.

Turk 182: You're cool.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   


I knew someone would come at me like that.


What's your point with that then?



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
PM: If you're republican, yes. And don't flatter yourself, no one has ever gotten to me on this board.

Turk 182: You're cool.


lol i follow my own path. take that anyway you like.

noone has gotten to you on this board? lol oh i remember you getting warnings for losing your temper with a few members....dont even try to lie and tell me this BS line of noone gets to you on this board. you really need to learn to relax...and not with booze, just like hitler when he drank, it makes you mean!


dont you have any hobbies? i mean REAL hobbies not this republican obsessed hogwash.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
PM: If you're republican, yes. And don't flatter yourself, no one has ever gotten to me on this board.

Turk 182: You're cool.


Ok,
I'll have to work harder

so comparing yourself to jesus didn't get too you?



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
PM: Yeah. I got hobbies but my favorite one is lamming repugnants. Sometimes, I hit too close to home so I get a warning.

Fury: No wasn't riled on the Jesus comparison. Iwas making an analogy. I expect to be attacked by repugnants. They are a savage lot.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay... Larry, Curly, Shemp, and Mo... time to find another topic.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

you think everyone who doesnt have your exact views are nothing but republican nazi bigots.

No, just republicans are nazi-esque. You can think differently than me. Republicans tend ot be criminals too.



because as soon as you admit to yourself you're a sterotyping narrowminded hateful person who's no different than a person who burns a cross

A republican? No, those guys tend to be republican ya know.



Can someone get me the damn violin????

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Colonel]


Can somebody get me a muzzle for this guy, Malcom X he is not.


You idiot, instead of helping with a solution, you make the problem worse by sitting there pointing fingers at every evil whitey you see, well I got new for you buddy, you on your way to becoming what you hate the most, an ignorant, hateful, racist bastard, you are on the way to being on the same level with the clan, complete wastes of space and oxygen, is that what you want with your life? Really? To hate white men, get out of 1940 and into the new millenium, help us figure out the differences, don't make them worse.

Keep living in your box, keep pointing the finger, keep being offensive to every white person on this board. The more you talk the less you are respected, period.

Or justGo call Louis, I'm sure he'd take you.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
PM: Yeah. I got hobbies but my favorite one is lamming repugnants. Sometimes, I hit too close to home so I get a warning.

Fury: No wasn't riled on the Jesus comparison. Iwas making an analogy. I expect to be attacked by repugnants. They are a savage lot.


lol i said BESIDES the republican obsessed BS. try again colonel.

you who has made comments about killing a whole group of people are daring to call other people savage? i see.....so are you the pot or the kettle? i forget.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

Can somebody get me a muzzle for this guy, Malcom X he is not.


You idiot, instead of helping with a solution, you make the problem worse by sitting there pointing fingers at every evil whitey you see, well I got new for you buddy, you on your way to becoming what you hate the most, an ignorant, hateful, racist bastard, you are on the way to being on the same level with the clan, complete wastes of space and oxygen, is that what you want with your life? Really? To hate white men, get out of 1940 and into the new millenium, help us figure out the differences, don't make them worse.

Keep living in your box, keep pointing the finger, keep being offensive to every white person on this board. The more you talk the less you are respected, period.

Or justGo call Louis, I'm sure he'd take you.


When did I say that I hated "whitey." I never said that b/c its not true. You would like for me to say that so I can be more like you, republican, but I'm not.

BTW, do you get a warning for calling me an idiot?



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Don't hide now, you never said you hated whitey? Do you really have to? You're posts say it themselves, calling republican's evil whities is hating white, period.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Okay... Larry, Curly, Shemp, and Mo... time to find another topic.



:::takes the hint and scampers off like a good monkey:::



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Don't hide now, you never said you hated whitey? Do you really have to? You're posts say it themselves, calling republican's evil whities is hating white, period.


This is laughable. I said I hated republicans. There are minorities that fall in that group and they are treated the same way. But, see, you WANT me to be like you so you can point your finger and say "see, you're just like me" but it ain't happening. I despise all republicans---no matter the color.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Read your posts over, substitute democrat and black and pretend I wrote it, you would be screaming bloody murder right now.


Keep on believing in yourself, nobody else does,

Keep Hope Alive

I'm done with this


[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
......to politicians or political parties,you would have to be naive not to see the truth ,that they are all pulling the same piece of wool over our eyes,no matter what party.
Someone else who you did not vote for makes all of the decisions,that's why this country is such a mess.



posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Read your posts over, substitute democrat and black and pretend I wrote it, you would be screaming bloody murder right now.


Keep on believing in yourself, nobody else does,

Keep Hope Alive

I'm done with this


[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]


Say what you want. republican. I've told off minority republicans on this board just as much as white republicans b/cv both earn my ire equally b/c Ihate what they stand for. If you want to see me as "hating whitey" so as to be like you, be my guest if that's how you deal with reality, if that how you feel it makes me more like YOU.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join