America for Americans....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
First off, I'm not white. I just want to make this clear so everyone doesnt start accusing me of being a white supremacist.

How many people believe we should change some of our immigration laws?

The only reason why I ask this is because I personally think the laws today which makes it virtually easy to become a U.S. citizen is taking a negative toll on us.

Im not singling out any specific group of people. I dont care if youre Asian, Black, White, Yellow, Filipino, Japanese, Hispanic, European, Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Gay, or Bi-sexual. I think we should stop naturalizing people all together so we can focus on our own people.

Dont get me wrong. If I was poor or looking for a big opportunity to support my family, I would do almost anything to become a U.S. citizen.

However, I just think we Americans should focus on taking care of ourselves and our future children of America.

Some people will come here just to have their baby born and automatically become a U.S. citizen. Grandparents or parents petitioned to live in the U.S. will claim social security benefits without working a single day in their life in the U.S. Many people, once naturalized, will use our own taxes (used heavily to subsidized education costs) to help them achieve a formal education then return back to their home countries, thus only taking and not contributing back to our society.

I remember having this discussion with a friend and she actually made a pretty interesting analogy.

Usually, but not always, American born citizens usually dont take the last desert on the table but would rather let someone else who is still hungry take it. Naturalized immigrants just keep taking until there is nothing left to take, even if they dont need it.

Once again, Im not singling out any specific group and I can go on forever as to why we should limit or even stop naturalizing immigrants to become U.S. citizens. I just feel we should re-focus our efforts on ourselves. Thats my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
you also gotta remember that Immigrants are some of the hardest workers that there are.
and these people pay taxes.

the mexicans, chinese, and Irish are amung some of the peoples that built this country at great personal cost. look at the history channel on any building or bridge or tunnel that was built, thier hands are totally in it.

and don't get me started on mexicans.
These people kick soo much azz at manual labor.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ok, sellout. I heard your two cents. Let me give you a clue. You will never EVER be them...no matter how hard you try so you should stop acting like them.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ok, sellout Asian. I heard your two cents. Let me give you a clue. You will never EVER be white...no matter how hard you try so you should stop acting like them.

what the hell does that have to do with being white?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ok, sellout Asian. I heard your two cents. Let me give you a clue. You will never EVER be white...no matter how hard you try so you should stop acting like them.

Look Dude...

In case you missed the little discussions I have had with FreeMason and Illmatic, I am not "white", but Cherokee. That little fact, combined with the fact that I was raised in southeast Texas, not too damn far from Vidor Texas (the head of the Texas chapter for the KKK). I was informed from a very early age that I was NOT a white boy, but a "half breed" and a "mud colored" person.

I have fought for my life (literally), and indeed survived an actual lynching attempt outside of Vidor when I was 16 (still had my jaw broken in the attempt).

Your words are EXTREMELY racist, and will NOT be tolerated.

END IT NOW.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Look Dude...

In case you missed the little discussions I have had with FreeMason and Illmatic, I am not "white", but Cherokee. That little fact, combined with the fact that I was raised in southeast Texas, not too damn far from Vidor Texas (the head of the Texas chapter for the KKK). I was informed from a very early age that I was NOT a white boy, but a "half breed" and a "mud colored" person.

I have fought for my life (literally), and indeed survived an actual lynching attempt outside of Vidor when I was 16 (still had my jaw broken in the attempt).

Your words are EXTREMELY racist, and will NOT be tolerated.

END IT NOW.

My best friend from since I was 15 is White/Native American . I wanna say Chetaqua (sp) (or was it that girl that liked me---I think it was,) but, I may be amiss. I think its like you, Cherokee. So, your stuff doesn't impress me. I know a lot of people.

Be proud to be a "mud colored person." I wear it like a badge of honor.

(sssshhh..don't tell anyone...but, your skin doesn't peel so much)

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I dont give a damn if it impresses you or not... you DO NOT have the right to slam someone based on thier race. That is RACISM straight up, and it WILL NOT be tolerated.

As I said

END IT

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have not said anything. You're the one blowing a gasket. I sent you an email saying, Ok. I even redacted what I said. Chill.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't believ that i like you talking like that in a place that I frequent, and being the great country that America is, You are in the wrong and need to stop. I really just want to make one thing clear to you in a half-joking manner so that you and i can both continue to enjoy this site in peace. Please, if you are going to address me, or anyone else on this website, you are going to need to (figurateively)REMOVE YOUR KLAN HOOD NOW. sound fair?

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Loki]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'd be a bit careful with "America for Americans" in case two Shoshones and a Seminole come and take my condo.
There are two isues: strict immigration control (and that should be the case - whether one admits one or one million, the immigrants should be checked carefully -it has no implications for numbers or origins.) and 'racial quotas" - entirely different issue and debatable.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
An illegal immigrant IS a criminal whether he comes from Finland or Fiji.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

what the hell does that have to do with being white?

Who the hell else speaks likes this? Black people? Hispanic people? Asain people? They're the guys trying to get here.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I gave you your little gift there, and it was NOT due to your political views, but your RACISM.

Now, would you like to retire from this BS, or should we just lock the thread, and maybe go for a few more flags?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I don't believ that i like you talking like that in a place that I frequent, and being the great country that America is, You are in the wrong and need to stop. I really just want to make one thing clear to you in a half-joking manner so that you and i can both continue to enjoy this site in peace. Please, if you are going to address me, or anyone else on this website, you are going to need to (figurateively)REMOVE YOUR KLAN HOOD NOW. sound fair?

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Loki]

Your're not talking to me right.

Oh, I just got a warning for saying the thruth on a purely racist thread "America for Americans." So, I brought the truth out. That catch-phrase sounds so typical...Where have I heard that before?

Close the thread, DR. I never sweat.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Why do you bring race into a non racial issue?
ok, i'll bite.

Who the hell else speaks likes this? Black people? Hispanic people? Asain people? They're the guys trying to get here.

alot of black people have shown racisim twards asians, and anyone that has come over to our shores.
Indians, my tribe, have been racist to everyone.

so what?
this isn't a racial issue.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by j619pinoy
First off, I'm not white. I just want to make this clear so everyone doesnt start accusing me of being a white supremacist.

Im not singling out any specific group of people. I dont care if youre Asian, Black, White, Yellow, Filipino, Japanese, Hispanic, European, Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Gay, or Bi-sexual.

This was made into a racial issue before I got here and this is the first that I've come acroiss so blatantly on ATS. And I rip it up.

When I war with you repugnants I call all you. I don't make specifications on race.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Can I get a warning on this too?

Because we both know there will be a time when I get too many.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
When I war with you repugnants I call all you. I don't make specifications on race. Posted by colonel

In that case....

END IT

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Bad day?
question, since we can't see your warns, can you add them to your avatar ?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Bad day?
question, since we can't see your warns, can you add them to your avatar ?

Can't do that. I'm not that versed on that computer sh*t. Buat you get the point. I can show you th emil tho. I go tthe general one and one from DR so I think that may be two. Maybe.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join