It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America for Americans....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Have they effected your life in any way? Made life harder on you? Your kids? Messed up your street? Destoyed your credit? NO,NO,NO, and NO............

Or is it because they aren't sharing their hard earned wealth and power with you?

You get out of life what you put into it, sometimes more, but nothing less.

Words to live by colonel

Don't believe the republican lies. I will pose the thoroughly republican question: Is America better off than it was 4 yrs ago?

Dems know how to handle America's finances better.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Whatever happened to the original thread of America for the Americans i think all this sellout stuff doesnt really matter. America is already becoming overcrowded with people that should not be here. yea people want to come to america but if they come illegally they should not be allowed in and should be deported immediately. unless, of course, they come to play baseball for the yankees.

link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Colonel
but since you dont know if they are republican or not you are calling them something that may not be correct (using YOUR definition) in calling them.

He speaks like a republican.

link   

Originally posted by ColonelNo, they're the good guys. They don't advocate life back in "the good ole days" as republicans do.

So then you do admit to a double (tripple?) standard.

I think we need a score card folks to keep track of these little oddities.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

but since you dont know if they are republican or not you are calling them something that may not be correct (using YOUR definition) in calling them.

He speaks like a republican.

wow! so his language makes you think he's a republican? so once again you have admitted to assuming something that may be completely untrue.

the way anyone talks can be construed as "republican" but that doesnt make things so.

i said it once and i'll say it again you're a delusional paranoid victim of your own design.

lord of the double standard!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So... how does a democrat speak? With a limp wrist and a highpitched voice? With marajuana smoke bellowing out of his lungs as he's speaking? With one hand on the bible and one on the back of some poor intern's head? Come on, these stereotypes are ridiculous. I would like to know some of the people you respect, colonel.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
So... how does a democrat speak? With a limp wrist and a highpitched voice? With marajuana smoke bellowing out of his lungs as he's speaking? With one hand on the bible and one on the back of some poor intern's head? Come on, these stereotypes are ridiculous. I would like to know some of the people you respect, colonel.

five bucks says he mentions, farrakhan, sharpton or jackson.

five more bucks says i'll fall out of my chair laughing if he names one two or all three.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   

five bucks says he mentions, farrakhan, sharpton or jackson.

I can't take that kind of action! Of course he does!

arc

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
and what do I speak like Colonel? Go on - stereotype me. Dare ya

10 quid you get my political views wrong

link   
well i think you should be forewarned if you dont know already that you probably wont get a direct answer for your question.

he is lord of the question dance you know...

link   
we have gone off the orignal topic, but IMO to say America should be Americans is racist. Period. In the UK a political group called "The British National Party" are far right racist who believe Britian should be british and that too is racist. They only want British people in the country.
Hitler wanted Germany to be full of germans and to want america to be for americans is Hitlers views.
But at the end of the day, you are entitled to your views. but they do seem racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They're actually not racist at all. He's not saying ANYTHING to the effect of racism. Are Americans one color? His idea is one of very applicable Nationalism. The United States has a sever illegal alien problem. This is what he was referring to. Stop with the racist stuff, the originator of the thread is not responsible for the racism here, but yet a select group of posters.

arc

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There are also a lot of people in the UK who abhor the BNP and yet feel overwhelmed by the recent influx of asylum seekers, refugees and illegal immigrants. Its nothing to do with race - its the benefit scams, preferential treatment in housing and the rising crime levels that are the problem.

For example in my town a residential home for the elderly was closed down due to lack of government funding. The local population was more than a little p1ssed when a few months later it was re-opened as a hostel for east european asylum seekers. The racial issue doesn't really stand as the nearby city has a long standing and accepted east european population - many of whom have been here since before WW2 and run local businesses etc.

Its not good when your average person feels they cannot complain about anything to do with immigrants without being labelled a racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For all those who have question my 'five points' I quote one, SimonGray, the man himself. He posted this a awhile ago.

Did I hear someone say genetics?!?

Sorry to bore everyone, but who knows as someone may actually be interested in the genetic argument to this black and white dominance discussion. I won't get overly technical in the explanation.

Illmatic is correct, black genes are much more dominant than those of white-pigmented people. People have given their artistic and philosophical argument, here is my genetic one.

A few definitions as I need to use a few "big words."

Homozygote The term for a zygote, or a diploid individual derived from it, which carries only one member of the alleles of a gene, that is, a zygote derived from the union of gametes identical in respect of a particular gene. The same allele is present at a given locus.

Zygote Mostly diploid cell formed by union of two gametes or reproductive cells. Ovum (female gamete) fertilized by a sperm (male gamete).

Diploid A full set of genetic material, consisting of paired chromosomes - one chromosome from each parental set. Most animal cells except the gamete have a diploid set of chromosomes. The diploid human genome has 46 chromosomes.

Gene The term for the fundamental physical and functional unit of heredity.

Explanation

Okay, dominant-recessive hereditary passage, assume the parents are carrying black and white homozygotes. The offspring will have both a black and a white gene. Nevertheless, they will be phenotypically black. This means that black is predominant in the dominant-recessive hereditary course if black and white is present genotypically.

So the black gene is dominant and the white gene is recessive.

The offspring of these genotypical heterozygotes that are phenotypically black will be each 25% black and white homozygotes because two black or white genes, respectively, were transmitted. 50% of the offspring will be genotypical heterozygotes, but they will be phenotypically black since black is the dominant gene.

Therefore, if a person has two black genes it will be phenotypically black. If a person has one black and one white gene it will also be black because black is dominant and, therefore, influences the phenotype. White animals can only originate if both genes are white.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes we ARE better off than 4 years ago, I got a tax break, the people on welfare driving brand new SUV's on my dime and paying $0 for rent on a nice house has been reduced (don't get me started on that, that's crap) and I am making MORE money. Clinton did his best to destroy this country, Bush inherited a crap load of debt and a very maligned tax system, and he fixed it, now he's been a little busy lately, but I think things are getting better.

Remember, You get out of life what you put into it, I went to school, I worked hard, nobody handed me #, I got no scholarships other than what I EARNED, and I'll be damned if I am going to hand my money to someone else to sit at home, that's crap, if the person is not disabled, that person should get a job, period.

Rant over,

American needs to refine it's systems with regards to allowing people of non-american descent into this country from now on, but we still are the land of the free and we must continue to do so. Remember everybody's ancestors were being bitched about at one time or another by "Americans".

link   
saying america for americans is totally not racist at all. People that are legally here and have worked hard and tried to achieve the "american dream" are deserving to be here. damn fence jumpers who come over in truck and boatloads do not belong here, even if they cut my grass for 5 bucks. there are getting to be too many of them and the problem is getting out of hand. eventually there is going to be more immigrants than actual americans.

link   

For all those who have question my 'five points' I quote one, SimonGray, the man himself. He posted this a awhile ago.

lol, dude, you have some issues you need to work out. do you realize you sound like the doppleganger of a white supremacist? but i guess that doesn't matter.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i agree with shining, the laws need to be redefined because my hard earned tax money is going to support bums and immigrants that are LIVING off welfare. they are not surviving off welfare, they are sitting home in a HOUSE not some dumpster on the street and LIVING off welfare that is not what it is there for. People need to get jobs and someone who says they cant is bull sh:t. just about anyone can get a job, people just cant be picky about where they work.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The land does not belong to you,
You belong to the land

One world...one people

[There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
come on dude be realistic

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join