It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America for Americans....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Greyhaven
No Colonel, but you should read all the responses to what you write... I've replied and refuted (maybe in your opinion I haven't proven you WRONG, but I make good points) your statements and you never say anything about it. It's like you only come here and read the LAST thing someone posted, tear it up and then leave, only to come back and do the same thing. We all read what you write and consider it and reply to it, have the same respect, even if you don't respect what we say.

Whatsamatter. Mommy didn't give you enough attention as a child? Look, I missed your comments ok. When I have 50 repugnants attacking me and I have real work to do, I can't pick up everyone. If you want direct response, say something on my blog.

there's that all too familar stereotyping. not all of us are republicans. i dont know how many more times some of us need to says this. in fact some of those who are proving how wrong you are have TOLD you they are democrats. even those who dont support bush or republicans are refuting everything you have said so far and they have done it with respect while you continue to play the role of victim and think you have every right to lash out and insult people enmasse because they dont like your double standard racist BS comments and beliefs.

its ok to be spiteful and hateful, its even ok to be a racist but at least have the balls to admit to what you are for crying out loud. you show ZERO consistency except for being an insulting little bitter person who does nothing but stereotype and and make blanket insults about people you barely know because you havent even bothered to know who you are attacking.

i understand what you're doing is just a reaction but this reaction has been something you were taught. lash out first and think later. assume first and open your gigantic mouth then deny being wrong later when offered proof of being a hypocrite. you feel you do no wrong and everything you do is so wonderful and helpful and really contributes when reality tells a different story.

reality is making a person feel like someone cares by buying them a beer still didnt feed them clothe them shelter them or employ them. i care about everyone and everything but whats the sense in telling someone i care and acting like i care by listening if thats all i'm going to do which is exactly what you did. homeless people dont want or need someone to drink a beer with them and give a "me too" act then go home and get into a bed while they sleep in a cardboard box in an alley.

giving them a few bucks doesnt help either. do you have ANY clue how many will take those few dollars and buy ANOTHER bottle of booze or drugs? more than you think but of course you think homeless people never do drugs or drink or have problems with these things. you're convinced some people are homeless ONLY because of the existance of republicans. you're a deluded person. plain and simple. how do i know???

BECAUSE I WAS ONCE HOMELESS YOU IGNORANT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like to tell people that as it HIGHLY embarassing but i felt it necassary at this point to let you know just how completely clueless you are about what you did to this persomn you bought a beer for. i have experience with this, YOU DO NOT! you went home, he went to an alley. you woke up and ate breakfast, he probably had nothing. you went to work, he sat on street all day. you walked by and gave him a few bucks and pretended to care and his life carried on as it was before he even knew who you were.

dont you dare tell anyone especially me how inhumane we are. YOU are the person who gives false hopes to people and then go to your house and eat while they starve and sleep on the street. you're the one who contributes to their drinking problem they more than likely have and pretended to care by hearing their tale of sorrow and bad luck (which BTW you probably never considered that some or all of it is exaggerated or comepletely made up, i know these thigns YOU DO NOT!)

you sicken me. just like a politician you say one thign and then do another.

did you invite him to your house?

did you offer to buy him a meal?

did you offer to help him find work?

did you offer him clothes?

did you help him find a way to get himself out of his current situation other than through the bottom of a beer bottle?

no, all you did was listen to a story. anyone can do that colonel. doesnt take talent. doesnt even take a heart to do that. hell you can be bored and do that all day long, that doesnt mean you care if you didnt do anything after that. and again giving them a few bucks doesnt do squat for them other than help them buy more booze or drugs.

i have gone out of my way to show you respect even AFTER you have attacked me, insulted me, accused me of things i have not done, stereotyped me and pretend to know what ive done and what i think. you dont know a damn thing about me and because of your sorry little narrow mind you never will. you just keep on stereoptyping and thinking you know everything when you dont know jack sh!t, and thats obvious every time you type. you have a very twisted sense of the world and you have a very skewed view of it. you're full of hate and anger and bitterness and i dont know why and i dont care but you're taking it out on people who havent done anything to you, myself included.

in short you disgust me. i want to vomit everytime i see your ill thought out posts.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Umm i think that TPM just summed it all up in one post. Colonel maybe you should actually read our posts with a more open mind, and then you would actually see what we are trying to explain to you. That or you can continue in your world of hatred and bigotry. Peace Bro

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well done Monkey. I'm saddened to read your story but hopefully it will get the point across. Also a BIG CONGRATSis in order for you since you have pulled yourself up without playing the "victim/welfare" role.

I can't wait to see the abuse Colonel decides to dump on you for your honesty

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If Colonel doesn't appologize after THAT, he's never going to and we should all just completely ignore him from now on. If he continues to follow Thomas Sowell's example of:

"Nothing as mundane as mere proof can be allowed to threaten a vision so deeply satisfying." (note the sarcasm PLEASE)

then he obviously can't be delt with in a civilised manner. I'm actually willing to bet that Colonel won't even respond to that, let alone read it based on his past performance here.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Well done Monkey. I'm saddened to read your story but hopefully it will get the point across. Also a BIG CONGRATSis in order for you since you have pulled yourself up without playing the "victim/welfare" role.

I can't wait to see the abuse Colonel decides to dump on you for your honesty

i learned a long time ago the only person in control of my life and my situation was me. i made or break what happened to me. if others helped, great, if not, thats oik i'll still get to where i want to be with or without anyone.

and thats something colonel has failed to understand, you have to believe in yourself even if noone does or if everyone does. you have to care about yourself, you cant wait for someone else to say they care if you dont care about yourself.

sure he'll attack me and accuse me of being a repugnant but i've been there and done that so i know whats its like and those in that situation get my sympathy but i knew too many who didnt care and seemed almost happy living that way. not all are but ultimately its up to them to do whats needs to be done. there are people out there who are more than willing to help with as many shelters and groups out there willing and wanting to help there is no excuse for anyone to say they cant do it. and those who are willing to help do a lot more than buy them a beer and listen to their tale of bad luck.

i did it on my own. its not easy but its not impossible either.

i dont care if he apologizes, i dont care if he admits to anything. he has to live with his hatred ignorance fear bitterness anger resentment. not me and not you. my life goes on with or without him seeing the bigger picture. it doesnt matter what he thinks or believes as we all have a very short time on this planet but the ONLY reason why i even bother with colonel is because i really believe noone is so far gone that they cant be taught to see things in a different perspective.

colonel would dump on the pope if given the chance. colonel loves to offend because he thinks that the way he should get his point across to people. he think offending people and alienating most people is the way he should act because of what he was taught. i want to pity the guy but he chooses to live this way so i find it hard to muster any sympathy for him. he does these things to himself, we just react to what he does.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, let's all just have an old fashioned Oprah-like group hug b/c we told that mean ole Colonel.

Listen you, I have my views from ample experience, readings, and dealings with repugnants. I kept slient and watched, just adding experience after experience, listeing to what confederates (white and Asian) would tell me of what they said when I wasn't present, hoping that ONE would break the norm. Never happened.

So, if YOU don't like what I have to say, tough. Life's hard but I see that you already know that.

And you're little bio as to your past history was unneccessary...unless you wanted sympathy from your partners which you have achieved.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
And were' gonna end this me being racist crap once and for all. Know this, I don't have a problem with white democrats, libertarians, Greens, Independents, Lyndon LaRouche followers, New Agers, or whatever.

Just republicans of any stripe. How may times I gotta tell you "people" the same thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

And were' gonna end this me being racist crap once and for all. Know this, I don't have a problem with white democrats, libertarians, Greens, Independents, Lyndon LaRouche followers, New Agers, or whatever.

Just republicans of any stripe. How may times I gotta tell you "people" the same thing.

And how many times do we have to say to you that by being racist and bigotted against republicans you thereby lose ALL your credibility in that area. His point was not to get a hug or sympathy put to prove a point. The point that you are still missing is that you are living in a world where the only thing that is true is what you believe and that we are all "repugnants" out to make your life miserable, when in all reality most of us are not republicans.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

And how many times do we have to say to you that by being racist and bigotted against republicans you thereby lose ALL your credibility in that area. His point was not to get a hug or sympathy put to prove a point. The point that you are still missing is that you are living in a world where the only thing that is true is what you believe and that we are all "repugnants" out to make your life miserable, when in all reality most of us are not republicans.

What? if you're not a republican, then I have no problem with you and not all white people are republicans--I know this and I have no issue with them.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You just have a problem with white republicans then... racism!

Or people of other ethnicities that have 'sold out' to the Rep party... biggotry!

Your dislike for these people is fine as long as it's for their beliefs... but you're diferentiating on a basis of race... WHICH IS RACISM YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! You can't stand non-white people who are Reps because you think that based on their race, they should be Dems... (you gave no other explanation as to why)

Apparently White people are the only ones allowed to be Reps according to Colonel's thinking... and EVERYONE else HAS to be a democrat. No... that's not racism at all! (sarcasm)

You are a racist who's to ignorant to even realize he's a racist... now THAT is just sad. Just remember that the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem Colonel. Maybe you need some group therapy.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   

And you're little bio as to your past history was unneccessary...unless you wanted sympathy from your partners which you have achieved.

actually it was, all you've done is accuse me of being a republican (not true), you have accused me of being inhumane (not true), you have done nothing but assume things about me that are completely untrue and whne presented with evidence that proves all your assertions wrong all you can come up with it this???? you blame me for proving you wrong by saying i shouldnt have brought up my past? why not? its very rellavent to the conversation about homeless people. about the only experience with homelessness you have is buying a homeless person a beer and listening to their story. you made it seem like you made some huge effort when you didnt. you acted like i was uncaring and i dont view them as human and when i tell you what ive been through all of a sudden you dont want to deal with it.

you're wrong colonel. flat out. you do anything and everything to keep from admitting it but we know the score and you can live in denial and think you have a real keen bead on things and who we are but we know you dont. i know you dont know a thing about me. you've done nothing but claim to know things about me that you have no clue about.

next time you decide to tell ME or anyone else how inhumane they are you might want to cinsider this. they probably have done things you dont know about.

so my past was VERY necassary. i was once homeless. you accused me of not caring about homless people. i proved you wrong and this is how you act. not surprising.

in fact someone on this board owes me five bucks for this. (kidding ninja!) you are all too predictable.

wise up you ignorant little bigot.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven

You just have a problem with white republicans then... racism!

Or people of other ethnicities that have 'sold out' to the Rep party... biggotry!

Your dislike for these people is fine as long as it's for their beliefs... but you're diferentiating on a basis of race... WHICH IS RACISM YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! You can't stand non-white people who are Reps because you think that based on their race, they should be Dems... (you gave no other explanation as to why)

Yes, I said I can't stand whites who join the republican party and I can't stand non-whites who join the republican party. There's no racism there. I am not discriminating. I hate all of them equally. I don't judge one better than the other.

You screwed yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
PM: if you are nto republican then why are you even harassing me? But, if you choose to go this route, fine. But, I can't see why I'm bigoted if I hate republicans of all stripes.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is the problem,it only serves to close ones mind and prevent one from seeing the whole problem,no one specific party or person is to blame,if you feel the absolute need to hate anyone,you might as well hate everyone,because it is the ignorance of the citizenry of the US which got us into this mess in the first place,I thought this was a mud pit,not a hate pit.
Everybody NEEDS the same thing to live,political affiliations and parties are not a NEED,they only serve to put everyone into a pidgeonhole of some sort,just like race,religion,your loyalty to a brand of automobile (rediculous,loyalty to a machine..),a way to look at someone differently,to dislike or hate for whatever reason is a waste of energy and time.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry, Unbalanced. I am not usually given to hate but the republicans drove me to it b/c it was THEY that hated me first and for what? So, now, I am on a cursuade to expose all of them for the savage lot they are. They are vile, treacherous law-breakers who advocate death and murder.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

PM: if you are nto republican then why are you even harassing me? But, if you choose to go this route, fine. But, I can't see why I'm bigoted if I hate republicans of all stripes.

lets put this into simple terms even YOU can understand.

if i said i hated all women or blacks or asians or people with purple hair and i base this statement on a few women blacks asians or those with purple hair who did or said soemthing i didnt like or disagree with that makes me a bigot. same with you.

i understand not wanting to agree with republicans but until you know every last republican (and you dont) you cant hate every republican.

ive had had crap happen to me,did that give me an excuse to hate an entire group of people because of a one or two or even a few people's actions? no but you certainly think so.

i've heard some black people say they hate white people. does that give me an excuse to hate all black people? do thats mean i should hate all black people? CERTAINLY NOT! i've heard white people say they hate blacks. should i hate all white people including myself? nope. i've even heard one black person i knew personally who said he hated black people himself. i can do this all day using your logic and it would look stupid no matter what situation i used.

your logic is rather foolish to say the least.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry, Unbalanced. I am not usually given to hate but the republicans drove me to it b/c it was THEY that hated me first and for what? So, now, I am on a cursuade to expose all of them for the savage lot they are. They are vile, treacherous law-breakers who advocate death and murder.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Colonel]

you dont do anything you arent willing or wanting to do to begin with.

dont use the "someone else made me do it" excuse. it doesnt work. you're in control of your own actions just like you chose to make some rather nasty posts while you were drunk the other day and then expected to be forgiven because you wanted to use the "i was drunk and i shouldnt be punished for it" excuse.

duck dodge and dance your way around everything colonel.

amazing how most of us can keep out tempers in check even though you have insulted us, accused us of things that are not true, name called us, flamed us, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
........this thread should be deleted,it serves no purpose.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
........this thread should be deleted,it serves no purpose.

doesnt matter, its in the mud pit and its very appropriate for the forum.

we are allowed to do this HERE.

if you dont like it...dont read the thread or dont come into the forum.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

lets put this into simple terms even YOU can understand.

if i said i hated all women or blacks or asians or people with purple hair and i base this statement on a few women blacks asians or those with purple hair who did or said soemthing i didnt like or disagree with that makes me a bigot. same with you.

i understand not wanting to agree with republicans but until you know every last republican (and you dont) you cant hate every republican.

ive had had crap happen to me,did that give me an excuse to hate an entire group of people because of a one or two or even a few people's actions? no but you certainly think so.

i've heard some black people say they hate white people. does that give me an excuse to hate all black people? do thats mean i should hate all black people? CERTAINLY NOT! i've heard white people say they hate blacks. should i hate all white people including myself? nope. i've even heard one black person i knew personally who said he hated black people himself. i can do this all day using your logic and it would look stupid no matter what situation i used.

your logic is rather foolish to say the least.

You want so BAD to bring this to a race issue but, its not. Its a belief issue. Republicans believe in things that I think are evil so I dismiss the entire group---no matter the color. You continue to ignore that so you can call me a racist---just like a republican. You must knoiw that I don't care b/c you choose to ignore what I say. Whatever, think want you want.

Maybe, I'll buy you a beer and we can talk about it.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join