America for Americans....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't even see Gray's ignorant comment about AIDS starting in Africa. Have you even looked at the history of HIV? It appeared in San Francisco and Sweden, in the homosexual communities at the same time it occured in Africa. Are you going to tell me that suddenly, this solely African disease suddenly jumps from Heterosexuals to Gay people a world away from where it began, is that what you are saying?

Are you trying to tell me that the EXACT same disease evolved in two completely different places at the exact same time? That's absurd! It came from either one or the other, not both. Your comment about how the disease couldn't jump from a heterosexual group to a gay group is also ignorant, haven't you heard of bisexuals? Not only that, but you're saying that there are no homosexuals in Africa? I find that hard to believe. On top of that, people travel... so yes, it could very easile have jumped a world away... in a weekend... no problem! That's why people were so worried about SARS. Someone with the disease gets on a plane headed to another country and suddenly the disease jumps to a new place. (I KNOW HIV ISN'T CONTRACTED THROUGH AIR, I'M NOT STUPID, but if someone went on vacation and contracted it, and then came home... they could spread it.)

EAT YOUR WORDS XAOS! I WAS RIGHT!

abcnews.go.com...

www.avert.org...

uhavax.hartford.edu...

www.lgbthealthchannel.com...

That's the first 4 google results when you search for 'history HIV originated'. Next time you tell me to do my research, make sure you've done your own first.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Yes we ARE better off than 4 years ago, I got a tax break, the people on welfare driving brand new SUV's on my dime and paying $0 for rent on a nice house has been reduced (don't get me started on that, that's crap) and I am making MORE money. Clinton did his best to destroy this country, Bush inherited a crap load of debt and a very maligned tax system, and he fixed it, now he's been a little busy lately, but I think things are getting better.

Remember, You get out of life what you put into it, I went to school, I worked hard, nobody handed me #, I got no scholarships other than what I EARNED, and I'll be damned if I am going to hand my money to someone else to sit at home, that's crap, if the person is not disabled, that person should get a job, period.

Rant over,

American needs to refine it's systems with regards to allowing people of non-american descent into this country from now on, but we still are the land of the free and we must continue to do so. Remember everybody's ancestors were being bitched about at one time or another by "Americans".

Right on man! I agree.

However, I think America faces a much greater immigration problem than illegals coming here to work. Above and beyond all that are the people who come here with no interest in integrating into this society but radically changing it , for whatever brilliant reasoning they have, to mimic the culture they deemed unacceptable or they would not have left it to begin with. o enter into America is to become part of a great many cutures intertwined into one but to enter into America demanding that all other culture conform to your beliefs is the origin of much of the stress in our society today. My family came here from Bavaria some 300 years ago. Then, the country was new and not much more than the original colonies had been born. However, at that time, the United States had already began to develope it's own culture so much so that my family changed their sir name to better asimilate into the new world. Now, I don't think there is anything wrong with a continued practice of a persons native culture and certainly don't think , at this stage, changing one's name is needed but to expect everyone else who also has developed a sense of culture to conform to theirs is beyond the scope or intent of the United States. What I am saying is come to this country, obey the laws that everyone else must obey. I know there are certain people who find them restrictive but frankly in 300 years plus of being here in the US, I don't think anyone in my family has had the desire to trot back to Sarrland. So, if our laws seem restrictive, you might want to take a look at your goal in coming here. To assimilate into our culture or to change it to suit you. There's a big difference there.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All right. I've had it. Seems that you republicans can only come agianst me in swarms...like locust. Even the one who is not supposed to be speaking to me, GG, seems comfortable enough to get a taste because he knows you all will be lenient upon him.

Well, this is my stance:

This thread is racist b/c the only people who I've heard say "Americans for America" are white supremists. You wanna support that, republican, don't be mad when you get labelled the same.

Minorities who join the republican party are sell outs. Why? Because anyone of color who would support a group of racist leaders, who would support those who want to go back to the "good ole days" of lynching, segregation, et al. to me is a sell out.

The republican party is inherently evil and selfish. Even here "I'm not giving my money to lazy shiftless people," this is believed to be the norm and any thought of what Jesus asked for comapssion for the fellow man is out the _ But, you sure can scream Lord Lord and do an epileptic jig on Sunday, can't you.

You racist republicans make me sick.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Actually Colonel, we covered the Democrat's racism once before didn't we? Don't make me dig up Old Fritz Hollings or Robert Byrd again. I really don't have the patients for them today.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This thread is racist b/c the only people who I've heard say "Americans for America" are white supremists. You wanna support that, republican, don't be mad when you get labelled the same.

what are you talking about dude? im far from a white supremacist(sp) but i do believe in american for americans. im not saying "americans" are W.A.S.P.(White Anglo Saxon Protestants) by definition americans are people of every race color and ethnicity. im just saying that people who come to this country ILLEGALLY and ARENOT americans need to get the FU%K out. the place is becoming too overcrowded, that is why there are quotas in place.

What would you have them do, OPEN THE BORDERS???

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No, I don't want the borders to be open but when you say "America for Americans" it is reminiecent of a white supremist, even you admitted so.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Actually Colonel, we covered the Democrat's racism once before didn't we? Don't make me dig up Old Fritz Hollings or Robert Byrd again. I really don't have the patients for them today.

Oh, please. You have nothing on Byrd but for past history which he renounced and Hollings? I don't remember what he said. 2 people. That's it. I have your whole party.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dude, I don't have a party.(anymore)

I fear all you really have is your empty hatred but if it keeps you warm then by all means have at it but I must tell you that the way you look at the world right now robs you of much that you probably won't ever get back.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I fear all you really have is your empty hatred but if it keeps you warm then by all means have at it but I must tell you that the way you look at the world right now robs you of much that you probably won't ever get back.

I prefer dealing with reality as it is and not some fairy tale a republican would have me believe so he can take advantage of me.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

lol, dude, you have some issues you need to work out. do you realize you sound like the doppleganger of a white supremacist? but i guess that doesn't matter.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by goregrinder]

Typical.

I knew someone would come at me like that.

Just...typical.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I prefer dealing with reality as it is and not some fairy tale a republican would have me believe so he can take advantage of me.

Your choice, man.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Psssst, ItchyPikachu.......... The borders are already open.

Something has to be done. Illegal immigrants have taken things too far. They have totally abused our system. Nobody that is not a citizen should not be entitled to anything. They should recieve no money or other welfare subsides. A bill should be sent to their country of origin to pay for anything they may have done.(like a hospital bill) Make the host country responsible for there fees. Then maybe the host country may try to help the immigration flow to America.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel:
No, I don't want the borders to be open but when you say "America for Americans" it is reminiecent of a white supremist, even you admitted so.

"When you assume, you make an A$$ out of U and ME."

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know of any minority that says "America for Americans."

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

HAHAHA no $hit!!! youre tellin me, there is a motel down the street that houses 40 mexicans in a room and all they do is sell drugs and come here illegally. the guy who cuts my grass ducks behind the truck every time a PO rolls by. I totally agree with you. the only thing is if we sent their country(whichever that be) a bill, they wouldnt want to pay it and we would get the shaft like usual. hey i have an idea! Lets just let the taxpayers pay for it!!! Just chalk it up to national debt!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

All right. I've had it. Seems that you republicans can only come agianst me in swarms...like locust. Even the one who is not supposed to be speaking to me, GG, seems comfortable enough to get a taste because he knows you all will be lenient upon him.

Well, this is my stance:

Minorities who join the republican party are sell outs. Why? Because anyone of color who would support a group of racist leaders, who would support those who want to go back to the "good ole days" of lynching, segregation, et al. to me is a sell out.

The republican party is inherently evil and selfish. Even here "I'm not giving my money to lazy shiftless people," this is believed to be the norm and any thought of what Jesus asked for comapssion for the fellow man is out the _ But, you sure can scream Lord Lord and do an epileptic jig on Sunday, can't you.

You racist republicans make me sick.

hmmm simple concept colonel although i'm sure its beyond your undersanding as you have a one tracked mind and you cant see beyond your own blinding rage and hatred....

america for americans is a simple concept. america is for people who want to be an american.....not an (enter country of origin here)-american. whether you were born here or became a naturalized citizen you are an american PERIOD. not irish american, not african american, not russian-america. you're just plain american. full stop, end of discussion. those who want to come here and noty even attempt tp fit in need no apply. those who only want to come here here illegally need not apply. those who refuse to speak the language of the majority (its still english last time i checked) need not apply. those who refuse to learn the history of this country and be an integral part of the democratic process need not apply.

this has NOTHING to do with racism. it DOES have everything to do with raising the standards of not just those who want to come here but of those who are already here. that means all of us.

my question is... if people are so proud of where they came from why did they come here? you've seen the (enter nationality here) pride parades. whats wrong? not proud to be an american? dont think of yourself as an american? then you really arent an american in my opinion. americans show solidarity and pride for the country they live in. if things were so great in their old country they wouldnt have come here and if its so great there why do they stay here? just seems some come here for convenience and little else.

i was born here. my anscestors came from somewhere else but this is my home. i'm not a scottish american. i'm an american. i'm proud to live here and i'm proud of who i am. i'm a citizen of one of the best nations of the world. people everyday continue to come here looking for a new life. i have freedoms other people on this planet will never get to have in their lifetime. i dont blame other people for wanting to come here but we cant even take care of ourselves let alone people from other nations. our standards, laws rules and regulations have been lax and we have a major illegal immigration problem from all over the world. as much as i want to welcome everyone into my country i also recognize we have a lot of problems here.

yeah sure illegals will do the work most americans will not but why is that? because immigrants are willing to let themselves be treated this way or because most americans dont even have a clue as to whats its like to even be grateful to make even a few dollars a day. what most illegals make here in a week they couldnt make in half a year in their old countries. in fact what some make here in a week they couldnt make in a year in some parts of the world. i dont blame them for taking anything they can get here, even the worst job here is better than the best job there.

but you continue to stereotype, its about all you're good at besides double standards and dancuing around direct questions. youthink we're all white supremists? fine, keep thinking that, i know i'm not and i'm not going to bother trying to prove otherwise, you're going to think whatever your ignorant mind wants to think. you think everyone who doesnt have your exact views are nothing but republican nazi bigots. what a terrible way to live and think. i dont feel sorry for you though, you choose to think and live this way. you choose to wake up filled with hatred and rage in your heart. you preach one thing and then do another. you talk about god but only when it suits your purposes. you use reigion like so many others before you, for your own means and nothing else. you use whatever tool you can think of to spew more of your hatred and ignorance. you lash out at those you think of as "uncle toms" for not thinking and acting like you. you are so narrowminded and bigoted yourself you dont even realize it. you have become the very thing you hate and cant even see it. or maybe you do and thats why you're so angry, because as soon as you admit to yourself you're a sterotyping narrowminded hateful person who's no different than a person who burns a cross you'll see that all you were taught was out of hatred and ignorance in order to ensure you sought out the revenge they could not get for themselves. you have become a tool for someone elses fight and you dont even care. you let yourself be used and kept ignorant of the real world. but you just keep on thinking whatever you want, your own hatred is your own undoing and maybe one day you'll see this before it does destroy you. maybe you'll wake up to the BS you've been ranting about and see just how rediculous your stance is. maybe you'll see just how wrong it is to pass judgement on a whole group of people and then turn around and complain about others who do the same thing you do. or maybe one day you'll die a bitter old man and right before you die someone just might ask you what all the hate you held in your heart got you. you alienate most of the people on this board and i'm sure this is a good reflection of your life outside of this board. you probably only go around those who are JUST LIKE YOU. narrow of mind and wide in stereotypes.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItchyPikachu

Originally posted by nyeff

.the guy who cuts my grass ducks behind the truck every time a PO rolls by.

The guy who cuts me grass? This is the republican hypocrisy I'm talking about! Oh, they ain't good enough to stay here but they are good enough to slave on my lawn! Look, I agree with Prop 187 and I agree with it totally. That means: mow your own damn lawn or oay an American landscaper to do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hire an american landscaper to do my landscaping and he in turn hires CHEAP LABOR that is not here legally. if it were up to me they would be gone but im not going to dime on my landscaper because he is taking advatange of the situation

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItchyPikachu
I hire an american landscaper to do my landscaping and he in turn hires CHEAP LABOR that is not here legally. if it were up to me they would be gone but im not going to dime on my landscaper because he is taking advatange of the situation

then change landscapers or report them for hiring illegals.

there, you have TWO options. choose one but dont whine and complain about them being here if you arent going to help do something to get them out.

sorry but colonel has you by the short and curlies on this one. to not even do anything in itself is wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. if you're not helping....you're hindering which makes you part of the problem you've been complaining about.

CONSISTENCY people! lets try to have some consistency here!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

you think everyone who doesnt have your exact views are nothing but republican nazi bigots.

No, just republicans are nazi-esque. You can think differently than me. Republicans tend ot be criminals too.

because as soon as you admit to yourself you're a sterotyping narrowminded hateful person who's no different than a person who burns a cross

A republican? No, those guys tend to be republican ya know.

Can someone get me the damn violin????

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join