It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
For a bunch more information about this case and John Mack see this post here
Abduction, Alienation and Reason

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I was thinking about that too, but after I watched a couple videos I don't think that this is the case. They seem to be telling the truth, and if it was a hoax I doubt they would carry on their beliefs until now when they're adults. When a pulitzer-prize winning Harvard professor and psychiatrist thinks that they all are telling the truth, and that they're telling it just like someone who saw something startling would according to the way they speak and their body language, then they're probably telling the truth. It's not that hard for me to accept this as I believe that these grey aliens are visiting our planet and from most accounts they are described as telepathic.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It looks like a type of Elohim.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this case, and found it fascinating. I saw that some work was done to gain leads, and i found one that seems worth investigating. As i was looking through youtube videos on this i found someone who made a comment that they were one of the 62 children witness to this. Of course this is a youtube comment and the credibility should be taken with a grain of salt, but looking at their youtube page they have a lot of African related videos and their age is 25, making them 6 around the time of the incident.

I've messaged this person, and hope to see if they truly were one of the children as i'd like them to register for the site and provide any info they might have.

www.youtube.com...

Is the person's youtube account, and here is their exact quote to one of the videos pertaining to the Ruwa incident:

"i went to Airal at that time and i had seen that so its true it happened"

This would be amazing if this person is credible.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
An event similar to this occurred on a small rural city in Venezuela in the 1980s. In this case, the Aliens allegedly flew the kids on their spaceship... I wish the reporting newspaper had been digitized since it appears it was on the local newspaper; from what I was told.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well sometimes debating a true believer does bring with it some nice spoils of war.

As an update for you guys who are waiting for this documovie to come out I've found an early pre-postproduction review of it from a scientist at Cambridge University who had the (dis)pleasure of seeing it a couple of weeks ago.

Have a read and see what you think. The website for the film is still seeking donations to pay for its completion but the scientist guy seems to think it'll be around as an independent film either at conferences or on DVD by Spring this year.

Whether the encounter occurred or not is irrelevant it seems. Money is the driving force now and I'm fairly certain it will be a bias movie which focusses on the sensational, rather than the facts.

But time will tell.

It's true the best threads are the ones that span years not hours.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They probably did have a close encounter of the third kind.

All evidence points towards this.
Amazing really!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I believe it... I thought grey's were supposed to be the bad aliens though?
If we get too technologized or whatever wouldn't that be a good thing? If needed things like cars and solar power were invented wouldn't that kind of be better then driving up the emission percentage that's in the atmosphere aleady?

Sounds like Hybrid greys imo. Yeah the swamp gas explanation is just saying "yes it is real but we wont give you the satisfaction by confirming this"

Nobody is stupid enough to buy the ol swamp gas joke. Even J. Allen Hynek said the swamp gas excuse was a lie made up by the air force before he spilled the beans before he dies.

n total, there were 62 children outside of the school at the time, and most of the teachers were inside the school at a meeting. It was reported that only one adult was supervising the recess that morning, a mother of one of the children. She operated a snack bar for the students, selling soft drinks, candies, and other favorites.

There had been reports of UFOs in the skies over Zimbabwe only two days before, but it is unlikely that any of the students were aware of these reports. Ariel was a private elementary school, hosting students of all backgrounds. Several of the children stated that they had seen three unknown flying objects in the skies over the school prior to the landing. Students saw the UFOs disappear then reappear in a different place in the sky. Finally, at least one of the UFOs either landed, or hovered just above the ground.

The UFO was only about 100 meters from the students at play. The object was in a heavily wooded area, which was off limits to the students for safety concerns. Soon, what the students described as a "small man" could be seen on the top of the UFO. The occupant of the craft was described as being about one meter (3 ft.) tall, with a slender neck, long black hair, and very large eyes. He walked down the craft, and proceeded in the direction of the children.

When he noticed the children, he disappeared, and was next seen in the back of the UFO. Within moments, the craft took off, vanishing into the sky over the school. Many of the children were understandably frightened, the little man had evoked many stories they had heard about demons and ghosts. Some of the children ran to the mother who was attending the snack bar, but she did not believe their story, and continued with her duties.

Two of Ufology's most respected investigators researched the Ariel School sighting. Cynthia Hind, now deceased, was known as Africa's top notch researcher, and she was at the school the next day. She requested the school's headmaster, Colin Mackie, to ask the children to make drawings of what they had seen the day before. When Hind arrived at the school, there were some 35 various drawings and sketches waiting for her. They were very similar in their depictions of the craft and being.

Mackie told Hind that she felt the children were telling the truth about what they had seen. One of the students, a young girl, told Hind, "I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible that I am telling the truth."

Also, Dr. John Mack, along with researcher Dominique Callimanopulos visited Ruwa. The two men spent two days doing interviews with 12 of the children and their parents. A few of the older students related that they felt they had communicated with the craft's occupants. They were informed that we were were destroying Earth by polluting it, and unless we changed our ways, we would face a failing planet.

The Ruwa, Zimbabwe school sighting soon became news around the world, and was the subject of an episode of TV's "Sightings." Numerous interviews with witnesses have been released on the Internet, and it is considered one of the best "close encounter" cases in UFO history.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another case where the skeptics and debunkers got owned. I guess you can deny as much as you want, that is your choice. This case is a PERFECT example of how real ETs are. I remember this event very clearly as there was a lot of news about this. The drawings these kids drew and their testimonies are amazing.

This is another one filed in under the "real" deal folder. Good luck denying the fact that 62 children saw UFOs and ETs. To those that are already awake, isn't it great to see such concrete evidence coming forward. Wait until those 62 school children becomes 200 college kids, and then becomes 20000 spectators at a major event. Oh its coming, its coming soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Another case where the skeptics and debunkers got owned. I guess you can deny as much as you want, that is your choice. This case is a PERFECT example of how real ETs are.

What? How did anyone get owned? Be specific. First, I doubt the kids are telling the truth. But even if they were, how does that prove it's ET and not something like this:

Avrocar flying saucer; Source 1:20 in www.cbsnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a9dd851630.png[/atsimg]

Or something like this:

Paul Moller Flying Saucer, Source: 1:30 in www.cbsnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3b6cb4ffa1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Or I could go on with more examples, as humans have made numerous flying saucers, but you get my point.

The fact that the occupant looked like a bipedal humanoid looks way more human than alien to me, chances are life evolving on another planet has only the tiniest of chances of looking even remotely like we do.

No, I think the people that believe the kids are telling the truth are the ones who got fooled or "owned" as you put it. But even if they were telling the truth (which I doubt), it doesn't prove ET, far from it. It looks like a humanoid form and various craft that humans are known to have made, and moreover fantasized about and portrayed on TV.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What realy pisses me off is such a well documented case like this with many eye witnesses, is how the bloody hell sitings like this never makes full worldwide media?

Karl is fully aware of the problem and so was our departed friend.

Regards BDU

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Another case where the skeptics and debunkers got owned. I guess you can deny as much as you want, that is your choice. This case is a PERFECT example of how real ETs are.

What? How did anyone get owned? Be specific. First, I doubt the kids are telling the truth. But even if they were, how does that prove it's ET and not something like this:

Avrocar flying saucer; Source 1:20 in www.cbsnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a9dd851630.png[/atsimg]

Or something like this:

Paul Moller Flying Saucer, Source: 1:30 in www.cbsnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3b6cb4ffa1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Or I could go on with more examples, as humans have made numerous flying saucers, but you get my point.

The fact that the occupant looked like a bipedal humanoid looks way more human than alien to me, chances are life evolving on another planet has only the tiniest of chances of looking even remotely like we do.

No, I think the people that believe the kids are telling the truth are the ones who got fooled or "owned" as you put it. But even if they were telling the truth (which I doubt), it doesn't prove ET, far from it. It looks like a humanoid form and various craft that humans are known to have made, and moreover fantasized about and portrayed on TV.

Agree but who can tell these days between Experimental Craft , Probes Et craft etc, makes u wonder how fast we are catching up?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

That's a good point. And the craft I posted photos of are almost 50 years old now, so surely the technology in secret military operations has advanced dramatically in that time.

I'd guess somewhere from 10% to 30% of unexplained sightings could be secret military craft. The F117 sure looks like a flying saucer from certain angles, which probably accounted for some sightings back in its day, and its successors are probably still causing some sightings.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yawn, yes I'm sure alien life that is able to evolve into a technological society would look nothing like a bipedal humanoid since the form makes so little sense. Yes, that is sarcasm.

How about you admit you're just speculating? There's no "chances are", you made that up. Physics and biology would place definite limits on morphology, weird looking tentacle creatures with eyes on sticks are not likely to be flying flying saucers just because you want to imagine it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Err... because the supposed aliens got out and showed themselves? Nobody said anything about this being "proof" either, that's your straw man which you knock down. It is telling you have to assume that the kids are not being truthful and then skip part of their experience to focus merely on the saucer part. Why, you're almost sounding like a "Nazi flying saucers are real" nut, Arby!

Seriously, sometimes your suggestions are helpful and they may even make some sense (like in the JAL case). But many times your suggestions are IMHO plain nonsense and sheer pseudoskepticism.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by jclmavg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
lol... the last two pictures of the girls, two blondies in zimbabwe?? how can't they have a television??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How about an authority figure (caning teacher) who might want to gain something with attention ($?) by coercing the kids into relating a story with fear?

ShreddedIce

If that's so, then why did every kid see the same thing? They would probably have seen different things, but all of their drawings are virtually identical.

But they are all children from the same class/school right? In a group situation, if they were coerced (see above), they may have been told what to draw too?

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

An army tank could conceivably be drawn like this by children who have never seen one? Can them having seen tanks before be confirmed either way?

was there any prompting of the kids while they were drawing? Were they separated to illustrate the event? Questioned separately?
Are there transcripts of their testimony?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

You are reaching here. I think the explanations given for this event are pretty comical. Nobody wants to just give in and accept the reality. And so you know the kids were separately interviewed and all stated the same consistent story. Refer to the original article for more info. These kids are liars?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
interesting case indeed. I haven't read the whole thread yet but the pictures in the OP....are there really white kids in rural zimbabwe? The OP descibes the place as have not a lot of technology and occassionally listening to radio, maybe it's me but this sounds quite tribal. Blonde white kids seem out of place. I don't know.

sorry if it's already been mentioned.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There was a case in Russia that could almost be a dead ringer for this one. Again allot of children playing on the school grounds witnessed a craft land and saw three ET's emerge. The ET's communicated telepathically with them or so they said. Children seem to me to be more credible than adults most of the time plus the amount of them who say they witnessed this event lends more credence. This case may be found in one the many Ufologist sites archives I'm sorry but I don't remember where I saw the video but it should be an easy find. These cases kind of stump me because I don't believe in ET's visiting earth anymore. I used to be pretty hardcore on the subject but after many years of study I tend to think that ET's can't or don't want to come here. There may be interdimensional beings visiting but I don't believe in spacefarers anymore that's just my opinion.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join