It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The original segment comes from a French OVNI Documentary called "Experiencers" made by French Journalist Stéphane Allix.

I had it recorded on a PVR ages ago..but accidently deleted it.

If any one knows where I can get this original documentary on DVD, preferably with the English translation, I'd appreciate it.

The 3 or 4? remaining segments detailing the other abductees/experiencers are equally compelling ..but the Zimbabwean children's sighting is the telling one ..a must see

[edit on 29-5-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
3)They live in rural Zimbabwe for gods sake; they dont have TVs , but they do get to listen to the Radio occasionally
4)Modern "UFOism" was completely unknown to these peoples until the encounter took place

Firstly i do believe that there is ET life.

Those two points you are claiming are false, 100% incorrect. Why do people think this? I can understand in some way as i myself have been stunned when going to another African country and find out "it is not as i thought" esp in the 80's and 90's. And of course people believing Cynthia Hind, she misleads people to make the story more believable, sadly saying things like "In Africa people do not have television and "maybe" some have radios is just sad. There are the people who live totally separate from others, but still in rural villages away from the metropolitan side they still have tv's, dvd (vhs that time), hi-fi's, the usual.

A person can see these children are from modern society Zimbabwe, even if this was more or less 14 years ago it is obvious to me. I am not saying they did not see aliens as i remember the story but it also faded away as the usual ufo case.

Cheers

This case is ongoing, to certain people that is. Here is a link, quite interesting.

witness.co.za...

[edit on 5/29/2008 by qonone]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
While it is possible their experience is legit, it is also possible that their teacher told them that if they all told this same story perhaps it would be listened to. It might get some action taken on the cutting down of the rain forests and other things of that kind.

It could be an ellaborate hoax with the best of intentions. From what I know.. it seems unlikely behavior for the greys to appear to children and plea to them to save the planet.

It is possible.. hell anything is possible.. but It would be a very simple thing for the teacher to give the kids a good lesson in UFOology and tell them that if they all told the same story they would be doing a great service to their planet.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

The new updated story on this has the film maker interview the "grown-up kids" and asking them all about what they saw that day. I don't believe for one second that "all" of them would carry on a lie for this long. Very doubtful indeed.

The story seems to stand, they saw somekind of unknow craft and unearthly (to them) humanoids.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What happened to muzzleflash?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad Larkin

from what I hear he and his crew went missing while searching for the giant gorilla/chimp type creatures that kill loins in the congo. Only their camp-site was found.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
from what I hear he and his crew went missing while searching for the giant gorilla/chimp type creatures that kill loins in the congo. Only their camp-site was found.

Is this a joke or are you serious? (One liner i know and i do apologize, just want to see if this is true)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

probably not..but I haven't heard from muzz either..nothing on google can't remember where i heard that months ago..probably a piece of undigested meat. or like the Thunderbird photograph people swear they seen it but can't remember where??

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hope I'm wrong, but I think from memory that I read some years ago, Cynthia Hind passed away.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Circle]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Oh? Maybe that's where I read it. You have the obit?

Was she on the jungle outing were it happenned?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know when the new documentary is coming out? And where can it be seen? TV?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So where is the rest of the story?????
Did someone watch it?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
IMO, this is one of the best, most legitimate cases in recorded UFO history. . yet there seems to be a lack of interest by the MSM, Hollywood, UFO Hunter type shows and the like. Its a mystery to me why it took so long for someone to get back over there and update/reset the story for the masses.

Can't wait to see the film!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i might be mistaken but i had read somewhere (ill try to find it) that this occured in australia while children were out playing for recess. Im thinking i read it here on ATS but now i see this and i know i read Australia and not Africa. so now i am confussed. Awesome story though i hope its true

im jealous i wish i could have been one of those kids.

en.wikipedia.org...
talks about an encounter with school children, i must have gotten confused

[edit on 27-8-2008 by robertnesta]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Nice, (if this did happen) then those aliens are clearly f**king dumb, allow me to explain.

why did they land in the middle of no-where and tell people who have absolutely no chance of making a difference (so to speak)

Those poor kids probably have no idea whats going on in the real world (economy, war, et cetera) yet aliens say "hey, your planet is f**ked"... wtf!
great, wow those aliens have really made a difference.

why didnt they land out front the white house and say that stuff

something doesnt fit with this story

ohwell

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

which is simpler?
1) kids mistaking men in bee suits/ and a compressor / mixed with swamp gas hallucinations in middle of zimbabwe

or
2) kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the dangers earth is in

1) Kids mistaking "telephatic" bee man or
2) Kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the coming of the earth destruction, BUT NOT THE DATE, if I'm not mistaken. Why, oh why? Even the ET has failed us.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
So where is the rest of the story?????
Did someone watch it?

Sadly Res Ipsa, there is no "rest of the story".

Yet.

As it is 2009 now, the case stands where we all see it today.

We have not had contact with ANY of the people involved. At least I haven't nor have any links Ive gone through.

I implore anyone who is in Zimbabwe or around the area to do some local research and attempt to gain names of some of the children in the case, so that we can look them up and give them a ring on the old telly.

BTW I never disappeared, I just kind of gave up on this case after awhile because I kept running into brick walls and could not make any further progress.

We still have not yet found "all of the drawings" yet either.

Extremely difficult to research this one, perhaps better luck would come if we could get some help from local people in Zimbabwe. Until then, the case is frozen in time.

5+ years and no developments at all. So I apologize, but sometimes you have to realize research can only go so far...there are limitations.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Heard about this story yonks ago and completely forgot about it, thanks for the cool memory!!

Guess what the explanation was? I watched a documentary about it agos ago and they said it was................. swamp gas! No joke, they said it was the swamp gas that made the children kind of high and see things differently, the ''little men'' were nothing more than guys in bee suits and the ''flying saucer'' was a compressor. Doesnt fit though, as there arent to many swamps in Zimbabwe!! Especially next to a school.

Yeah there isn't any swamp for swamp gas so it doesn't fit.

But guys running around in bee suits are TOTALLY common in Zimbabwe.

haha

Seriously, the truth is, Aliens are real, these kids saw them, and they are not alone. Many have seen them.

I have long said much evidence piece by piece can be scrutinized to death, but in total, all of the evience that canot be hushed up or talked away, in it's sum, is enough for me to know aliens are real.

I hope more of you come to that realization soon, it's arrogant to think the cosmos is just for you to look at when you can't see even a fraction of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

which is simpler?
1) kids mistaking men in bee suits/ and a compressor / mixed with swamp gas hallucinations in middle of zimbabwe

or
2) kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the dangers earth is in

1) Kids mistaking "telephatic" bee man or
2) Kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the coming of the earth destruction, BUT NOT THE DATE, if I'm not mistaken. Why, oh why? Even the ET has failed us.

There is no "date," the world is crumbling around you, open your damn eyes.

No date will help you avoid the planet becoming too hot for us to survive, no date will help you refreeze the ice caps and stop the ocean from destroying all coastal cities with flooding. No date will help you period with any of this.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is a interview with the kids right after the incident. these kids are serious as hell.. you can tell they aren't lying ...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join