It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i made this thread because i have never seen this story before on here; it may have already been covered *as its a freakin amazing story*

The Ruwa Incident:::

on September 16-18th of 1994, a bizzare event occured in Zimbabwe Africa

62 children at a school were playing in the schoolyard ; and the story of their 'encounter' is as follows

virtually every single one of the 62 children iterate the exact same story; every detail is the same
and none of them have ever gone agianst this story

Well
A UFO landed; basically; and a few "little men" got out of it for a moment

the children encountered these little men face to face; and were changed forever

all of the children said "The little men did not say anything" but that you could "see a message in their eyes"

what was the message?
That "humanity is destroying itself"

your typical doomsday message; a "Warning"

now; usually we get some ultra skeptic who will blow this off as nothing but we have some interesting things here id like to point out

1) All 62 children swear by the "story"
2) All 62 children drew similar pictures of the event/ all the same
3)They live in rural Zimbabwe for gods sake; they dont have TVs , but they do get to listen to the Radio occasionally
4)Modern "UFOism" was completely unknown to these peoples until the encounter took place
5) Keep in mind; their school master uses a Cane to Beat them senseless if anyone is caught lying
the schoolmaster himself said "No One Lies at My School"
or else of course he brutally canes them
6) Without any evidence of prior knowledge or other foul play; these kids drew a FLying Saucer Disk! and Big Eyed Grey-Type Aliens

like i said the only reason this is messed up is because theres almost no way this is possible unless their story is true *to some extent*

i will present to you photos of the childrens drawings; videos of interviews with them; websites with more information; and my own analysis

Links to a few websites with plenty of info
*im getting the videos and photos from these places too*

www.geocities.com...

maxpages.com...
warning that maxpages site is kinda crappy lol

ufos.about.com...

ill try to find some more websites with info later on; if ur really interested just type "Ruwa UFO landing zimbabwe" into google

now i will post some interesting photos of this 'case' with captions

child drawing encounter on chalkboard

another childs depiction; very detailed

a less artistic childs' drawing, certainly interesting however

now on to the good stuff...kids drawing the "little men" they saw come out of the "craft"

a good drawing of the 'craft' and the 'little man' ...notice his eyes...

another pic of the craft; notice how the kids drew the same stuff? yet they drew this separately without cahooting togeather...

who is this? no its not G W Bush
who do u think the kids saw?

now for some great videos!! u guys Gotta watch these *let me know if links dont work ill get em uploaded somewhere else asap*
cseti.homesite.net...
cseti.homesite.net...

i beleive this was reported on "Sightings" a few years back
why im bringing it back into attention?

because this case is very important ; as the children are seemingly credible and their "message" or "warning" the aliens said is also very important

a skeptic in one of the videos listed; said "Why would aliens go meet these insignificant people"

well guess what? in the terms of the entire universe; these kids are AS EQUALLY significant as ANY OTHER humans!
its their earth too! so dont try using that very weak arguement because ill personally shoot you down

if u want to debunk this use Science please; we dont need any flame wars or other immature BS ruining a great debate

my analysis of the event:::
i personally believe this Could Be True
im about 99% believe in the Ruwa Incident
these kids didnt know anyone would care they said this; they are in the middle of rural africa for gods sake! lool
they certainly have No way to make $$ of this either
theres no motive for a hoax here guys...

would this person Lie about something like this?

is She a liar too?

that would mean this girl is a liar too

and dont forget their friend

oh and im sorry i cant get photos for the other 58 kids!!!

ill update this after i get more information about it
just thought i would share it with everyone

its really a neat case to look into

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Have never heard of this story, but it is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Heard about this story yonks ago and completely forgot about it, thanks for the cool memory!!

Guess what the explanation was? I watched a documentary about it agos ago and they said it was................. swamp gas! No joke, they said it was the swamp gas that made the children kind of high and see things differently, the ''little men'' were nothing more than guys in bee suits and the ''flying saucer'' was a compressor. Doesnt fit though, as there arent to many swamps in Zimbabwe!! Especially next to a school.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i saw this story on that one late night ufo/paranormal tv show. think it was called sightings.
doesnt surprise me, for years, people in africa have reported really weird things

[edit on 113131p://440711 by enrage]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Great find!
This is very strange. One of the pieces of artwork was really detailed, almost too much for a child of that age.

Guess what the explanation was? I watched a documentary about it agos ago and they said it was................. swamp gas! No joke, they said it was the swamp gas that made the children kind of high and see things differently, the ''little men'' were nothing more than guys in bee suits and the ''flying saucer'' was a compressor. Doesnt fit though, as there arent to many swamps in Zimbabwe!! Especially next to a school.

If that's so, then why did every kid see the same thing? They would probably have seen different things, but all of their drawings are virtually identical.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I believe it... I thought grey's were supposed to be the bad aliens though?
If we get too technologized or whatever wouldn't that be a good thing? If needed things like cars and solar power were invented wouldn't that kind of be better then driving up the emission percentage that's in the atmosphere aleady?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
swamp gas and bee suits w/a compressor

thats lame as heck...IF kids really saw that; dont u think they would see it everyday?

wouldnt the compressor have been there all along? wouldnt someone have said "oh kids! thats a compressor!"

if there was so many bees next to the school why are they allowing 62 kids to play right next to them? why are the guys in bee suits and the kids are unprotected? why didnt any kid report a bee sting?

basically...we need a better "debunking" because that one is very weak

to debunk this case; will require some very "out of the box thinking"

heres how i see it; occams razor
simplest explaination is always best

which is simpler?
1) kids mistaking men in bee suits/ and a compressor / mixed with swamp gas hallucinations in middle of zimbabwe

or
2) kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the dangers earth is in

for some reason; aliens is the simplest answer....

now on a completely different note; id like to point something else out about this particular case

i made a thread a while back ; about a particular photo of a military project
heres the thread "is this UFO fake or real?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

now in this thread i present a photo of "SkyShip" , a "blimp-type" craft according to several sources
But i beg to differ; i think SkyShip was something else, but this is only a Speculation, mind you

heres a photo of "SkyShip" , which according to sources was nothing special; but i think it was special and ill show u why

now a copy with my markings

of interest is the BLUE and RED arrows i made pointing to the little "holes" on the side of this 'skyship'

now heres some photos of the kids drawings *with my markings pointing out the similar "holes"*

if u look at any of the kids drawings u will find some version of the "holes" they are there

now...what do the "holes" have to do with anything?
I Have No Clue!

But i do know one thing; i see a similarity between two separate things

I am going in blind on this; because i dont know whats really going on ; but i can tell we have something here

the "holes" on skyship are strikingly similar to the "dots" on the kids ufo drawings

im pretty sure if i go thru a few UFO photo archives i can find many other UFOs that have similar characteristics *just a hunch*

ill follow up this lead and see where i end up
hopefully it wont be a complete waste of time hahah

anyways just thought id point those things out lol
***i cant get away with talking about this anywhere else so this is like my sacntuary***
thank you ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
muzzleflash ,

Nice thread!

Here's one specific thing I noticed , The children said that the messeges were communicated through thier eye's.

Thats a very interesting piece of info to me , because not to long ago I was reading about an experiment in which people were asked to push a button everytime a certain picture was shown in a random sequence of un-related photo's.

The subjects brain functions were being measured , and what the experiment showed was that a specific area in back of the Brain that is involved with optical processing would light up with activity a split second before the correct photo would appear on the subjects Monitor.

If that area of the Brain is indeed , and I hate to use this word, " Psychic", then to me anyway it would lend a certain amount of credibilty to the childrens " Story".

I will try my best to find the article about the experiment , and edit my post if I can find it agian.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
amazing story. This happened in 1994, so what do these people think now 10 years later. Has it affected them?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
amazing story. This happened in 1994, so what do these people think now 10 years later. Has it affected them?

good idea

lets get our research caps on and see if any of us can dig up any of these kids Names

then lets see if we can Telephone; Email; or Write them a letter

i would love to hear their opinions today in 2005
it could really help us put this into perspective

does anyone have the resources available to find out who any of these 62 kids are and how to contact them?

perhaps if we can find them we can do a interview of sorts
whatever they have to say Today is certainly important in relevance to the "incident" back 11yr ago

edit :: after rewatching one of the videos linked above; i heard one of the kids say the "holes" on the side of the craft were "lights"

"IF" they are "lights" than i have no clue how it relates to the "holes" on 'skyship' unless the "holes on skyship" are "lights" also...

[edit on 22-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The skyship theory seems a bit out there (even when compared to the alien theory
) The thread that you posted about the skyship says the craft was created in 1975 and was used for large payload transportation. It just doesn't seem to go along with the kids story. The shape and description seems to be a match, but since the craft is not classified, why would they not just say that what the kids saw was, indeed, the skyship? and the size of the skyship seems immensly larger than the craft depicted in the childrens drawings. From their accounts, the alien space craft was smaller than the tree it landed behind. The skyship, however, had a 200ft diameter and was able to carry a 400 ton payload. Definitely much too large to hide behind a few trees.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm not doubting the story one bit and I do seem to believe it more than not. The only problem I have is how the children drew such different pictures of the aliens and UFO. One of the aliens has long hair!!!

This may be because children are so open minded and more naturally artistic than adults. Maybe the child who drew the picture of the long hair, for instance, was just relating a being he has never seen before to a being he can relate to. Maybe he was right and the others were wrong. Who knows?

I don't know, just a lot of differences between the pictures and I'll go back to look at them more closely. It would be a good idea to check with the kids now, like mentioned above.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That wouldn't be the first time that occupants have been seen with long hair before. There are other reports of the occupants in some crafts haveing had long hair, I beileve this has been reported several times in Brazil too.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
But my point is it's only in one picture we've seen from THIS sighting. Why didn't any of the other children draw this same being? It should be hard for one kids interpretation of an alien to be bald with big black eyes and for another kid to say he has long flowing hair.

The question was never about if these types of aliens have been drawn in other sightings.

Maybe we are not being shown all the pictures.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
great story and maybe proof...

i will read into it...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I agree we need all the pictures.

I also think it would be good if say we found one of these kids who has access to the net. Then ATS. BUt my guess is all these kids have vanished.

The differences in what people looked might be like this - some aliens were greys others werent like the ones with hair(no idea of names) or even men form the government.

Alos it looks like swampgas is the worlds most common thing to be mistakes for swampgas. Along wiht Jesus and Elvis.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

13)They live in rural Zimbabwe for gods sake; they dont have TVs , but they do get to listen to the Radio occasionally

Please don't take this the wrong way, but that is a terribly ignorant statement.

"Rural" Zimbabwe is something this area is not as it is about 20 kilometers from Harare, the capitol of Zimbabwe. Ariel School is a private elementary school with students of mixed ethnic heritage. (hence why there are white children in your "rural" area)

Television is not only widely available, but affordable and popular & seeing as major trading partners include South Africa, UK, Argentina, US and Japan, both western and eastern cultures (including media both fictional and non) are unavoidable to people with such privileges as those within this private school.

Aside from that, it's a very interesting story which I do believe did happen. But the true nature of the event remains an interesting one.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What I noticed about the pictures was...

...that although all of the ships, depicted, had round running lights or windows along the side, many of the drawings had an expansive 'canopy' or turret at the front of the ship. This seems somewhat similar to reports that claim the roswell ship was more airplane-shaped and had a canopy dome in the front.

As for the aliens, themselves, I'm not surprised that some kids drew beings with hair. It's well-known that children sometimes make animals and creatures look human in their drawings.

The question then becomes one of asking which kids drew which pictures... because if the youngest children drew the 'less alien' looking pictures I think we can safely assume that they are the less accurate pics. On the other hand.. one can always argue that the aliens were either diguised or using hypnotic techniques to mask the totality of their appearance.

...which assumes that these are aliens. The fact that there seems not to have been a follow-up story since 1994 makes me very suspicious... as I'd expect no follow-up if there was really nothing there to begin with. After all, this could be the most important case in the history of UFOlogy... so why so little interest beyond the first investigations? Though the beekeper story seems absurd, I wonder if the equivalent of a pest control team might have inspired this? After all, the plot the aliens were supposedly walking around on was undeveloped underbrush. I wouldn't be surprised if a pest-control team -- wearing gas masks -- went through it one day. The only thing that makes me doubt this conclusion is that older children (12 year olds) saw this, too.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
let me clear this up real quick
lol

i didnt say "the kids saw the skyship"

what i meant to point out was that both the ET ship the kids saw and the Skyship have similar "holes"

i was just pointing a similarity

i personally believe 100% skyship has NOTHING to do with the zimbabwe kids lol

just clearing that up

i just thought the existance of "holes" on the skyship was interesting when compared to completely unrelated story like the 'kids UFO'

bah ill shut up now

edit:: oh and Timb3r a reply to you

if u notice on the video the main reasearcher lady who went to the actual town to study this incident; she said none of the kids had access to TV at the time....ill take her word for it because she was there face 2 face with them

i would agree that me saying they dont have TV in rural africa is ignorant; but based on the reasearchers claims it may not be so ignorant , thanks

[edit on 22-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes, it'd definately be great to get their opinions 10 years later. When I have time, I think I'll try to contact UFOlogist Cynthia Hind, Dr. John Mack the abduction researcher, or even the school master Colin Mackie if I can't get to them. Gotta find their e-mails or addresses too. I seriously have my doubts that it will work, but worth a try right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join