It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Also, has this type of UFO, EBE, or kind of sighting been reported before on ats? it could be part of a pattern.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Dude they visit children cause they are the "future", I guess. Not much gov exposure either. You are a fool not to believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Very beautiful story. I m sure that this is true. I totally believe this.

yavis

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Could we have a post on the comliation of all the stuff we know so far I'm starting to get confused. LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Great post. And I have it on video. Anyway, John Mack interviewed the kids (most of them) a couple years ago.

His jist was, after interviewing the Children, the world coming to an end as far a Humans.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I didnt found my tape yet but its got to be here, it was the same incident, 1994 and well i dont remember the contence anymore, but i see the faces of the children and the drawings before me, if i find it ill post again!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah the world is coming to an end? doubt it.

i've seen a lot of "the end is near" signs holding from humans and no one cares and some laugh

and now

you assume children hold the correct information via aliens or ET's or whatever you wanna call them, that the end is near, hahahahah ok.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i think your taking things outta context

from what ive read; it seems like the "warning" was more about "our destructive tendancies" and Not "the end of the world"

when i say that i mean ;
the warning pertains to "use of nuclear weapons"
the continued persistance of "war" and things of this nature

its more like a "if u guys dont chill out you will blow yourselves up!"
its Not a "the sky is falling" thing lol

and the message is true to an extent; if we use nuclear weapons we are all screwed and humanity may not recover from the destruction

but No; the World isnt going to End lol; thats rather rediculous

PS- im still trying to get ahold of the 3 researchers
the email for mr Firmage isnt working; i got a server reply that the address isnt accepting emails anymore;
so ill have to work harder to find mr Firmage

i promise if i get any further info ill post it here ; but lets be patient

this story is 11yr old; and getting more info could take a few weeks

research takes time

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i read you loud and clear muzzle, thank you for correcting me and making me feel like a dumb arss

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow now im really starting to get paranoid but evrytime you get lose their server stops accepting emails or they've died. Does anyone know the names of these kids so we maybe able to track them down via-name/birthplace.
Just an idea I dont know if they can even do that in Zimbarbway.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well we can try, but we first have to find the names of the children, there was a dutch showhost with a website, and in there program they interviewed children, i have it, but not yet able to find it, but even they dont return me emails, and these emails did not bounce of the server...... well has anyone a idea on how to get the names etc?? I will research further, but contactees in zimbabwe also dont answer my mail!!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does no-onwe find it strange that their are pictures of two completely different craft? That must prove something...............................? Musnt it?

Come on, the kids are either filthy liars or there were actually two craft at the scene!

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Does no-onwe find it strange that their are pictures of two completely different craft? That must prove something...............................? Musnt it?

Come on, the kids are either filthy liars or there were actually two craft at the scene!

I think if u asked 5 kids from the same family to draw what their fathers car looks like, u would get similar results.

Now instead of a car, take something u are completely unfamiliar with.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Indeed, a puzzling story. I remember seeing the Sightings! episode that covered this...quite compelling...

I wonder though, if these two pics are closer to the truth...

Isn't it possible that this is some kind of research trailer, etc.? that may not be a familiar sight to the children? The "windshield", door, etc. may mean as much...as well as the antenna on top. Special suited humans may indeed be to blame, possibly something akin to Hazmat suits or something.

Not saying that's what it is, just pointing out other avenues to check out....

The delivered "message" sounds coached also...doesn't sound like the message kids would relate....at least not without "translation" into a form they'd identify with, like "be nice to each other, etc."

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plop

I think if u asked 5 kids from the same family to draw what their fathers car looks like, u would get similar results.

Yeh, well thats because kids cant draw. Drawing something with apparently no features, and adding features to their pictures is weird.

You could be right actually Gazrok, but the two pics form different kids look exactly the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hmm..

I thought some of the teachers witnessed the event as well..

Don't remember any drawing sketches like the children tho.

Anyone clear on this aspect?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
One of these days "Sightings!" will be on DVD...man I can't wait for that.
They uncovered some serious paranormal stories and cases.....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
5) Keep in mind; their school master uses a Cane to Beat them senseless if anyone is caught lying
the schoolmaster himself said "No One Lies at My School"

Oh yeah, I'm a believer.

So in a town that is devoid of media or UFO coverage, the children could not have been guided into what they were seeing. Hmmm maybe people should investigate the cane wielding teacher. Or are teachers that beat kids with canes above pulling a stunt like this off.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Holy hell!

Take a look at this!

The first thing that ran through my mind (that looks exactly like the craft described in Zimbabwe!).....

Soviet Ekip

A pioneering disk type air craft developed within the Soviet Union was revealed to the public in early 2001.
The development of the Ekip was undertaken with spying and surveillance being it's prime task. Many tests were carried out successfully.

Soviet research into UFO's began under Stalin he was intrigued and worried about the many reported UFO sightings and by the late 1970's a UFO research centre had opened in Moscow.

Photographs of project Ekip were released in an apparent effort by the Russians to revive interest and spending in the Russian Space Program before their share of cosmic dominance is eaten up by the Chinese.

The Ekip was designed at the same facility which produced the Yak-38 a vertical lift-off-and-land fighter. The front of the aircraft is pierced by two jet intakes. Exhausts behind the crest of the 'poached egg' blow over the rear section creating enormous lift and forward motion. It uses an air-cushion similar in principle to a hovercraft. Experts associated with Ekip believe such an aircraft has the ability to be re-designed to accommodate up to 1300 passengers. Initially the teams goal is to manufacture a craft to carry about 400 and travel to an altitude of more than 3900 metres. This version would measure 36m by 26m about a length of the Boeing 767 and be capable of 640kph and have a range of 8000km.

ufotoday.bizhosting.com...

Not saying this is so...just thought it an amazing coincidence....

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting - I don't know what else you can say about it really apart from to speculate what a possible test flight could have been doing there.

Like you said, that's a pretty large coincidence. Good find!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join