It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is still one of the most interesting cases that I've come across. I know people on here were finding progress with the documentary slow, which it has been - extremely slow, but now it seems it will be finished by the end of the year.

The Facebook page has very recent activity calling for any last witnesses to come forward and on the website is a trailer for the documentary with new and unseen audio and video footage for everyone that is still interested in this case. So I thought it was worth resurrecting this old thread again! Check the links below.

www.arielphenomenon.com...
www.facebook.com...
edit on 3-9-2015 by jrexdj because: Links altered

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jrexdj

Cool, thanks for the update!
I also found this to be one of the most interesting cases as well.
And yes progress on this has been slow, but hopefully well worth the wait!

I really appreciate that.
I'll go check out the links.

*Back in 2005 when I wrote this thread - I notice that I didn't use proper punctuation or capitalization, hahah, my how times change. Can't believe this thread was written when my daughter was 1 year old, ah the memories.

edit on 9/5/2015 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Brilliant thread star and flag!

I wonder if any of the kids have continues contact with the aliens?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Supraliminal
Mabey the aliens contacted the children in a rural setting because....

1: Didn't want to spark a riot, for example, if they laned in a city, or town, people would spaz out.
2: If the massage got on the news, people would belive a 5 year old who said the right things, (the whole sympathy factor) Rather then some 20-70 year old.

3: Africans ( No offense to anyone on ATS) have had past contact with UFOs, causing sightings there to play on peoples superstitions.

4: lots of room in africa to land ship

This is all conjecture, remember.

The aliens mostly likely didn't wanted to contact them, and were there to recover some objects but ended up finding the kids. So in order to ensure nothing happend with booth grups tried to contact with them

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting case. Similar in some ways to the "Westall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery". Mass sightings are always interesting. I think John Mack extensively studied those cases. This particular case in Melbourne, has a similar theme. topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This story does sound credible. Makes me wonder though. Were they (aliens) needing to set down for a minute to make repairs? Was the alien outside of the craft standing out there smoking a cigarette? Did he just decide to give the kids the old "stay in school" speech, just substituting the "stay in school" part with "Don't destroy yourselves?" UFO scenarios like that don't make me question whether or not they happened; but instead why would they have set down there in the first place.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join