It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes, have that on video. About ten years ago and the sighting at the end of the school yard seemed to impact those kids. A few years later the late Professor John Mack interviewed a bunch of the very same kids. What they had to say was a bit scary.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dallas,

What did these kids have to say when they were older, very curious?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Damn! I saw this on tv a couple months ago...was going to post it and then didn't (I forgot why).

Absolutely amazing story and IMO quite credible witnesses.

Great post!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ive a feeling all these kids have disapperaed along with anyone else connected with this event. I think now it probably was a test of something.
Although who knows- the truth is out there

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You have voted muzzleflash for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

great thread muzzle!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey how is it going here, question for muzzleflash, why arent you online anymore/??? Normally everyday here, but now since beginning of august not anymore... hope to see you here soon!!

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Pazzzzz]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

Originally posted by Frosty
You're telling me that Western children are corrupted? How dare you

Not corrupted by soul or nature, but by their circumstance & exposure.

You know what I mean, don't take what I say out of context

And because they arepoor means they have never seen a fictional alien or uso in their life or heard of one?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
heres how i see it; occams razor
simplest explaination is always best

which is simpler?
1) kids mistaking men in bee suits/ and a compressor / mixed with swamp gas hallucinations in middle of zimbabwe

or
2) kids saw some aliens come down who warned them of the dangers earth is in

for some reason; aliens is the simplest answer....

That's ridiculous. Alien visitation is the simplest answer? Occam's Razor is a principle of LOGIC. Logic dictates that for aliens to be the simplest answer you'd have to be able to prove their existence first.

I, of course, CAN prove the existence of men, swamp gas, compressors and hallucinations.

Now...I'm certainly not saying this encounter was swamp gas but jumping to aliens is downright silly.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oke then another question, anyone talked to muzzleflash since august the 8th??

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sh*t! - Looks like they got him!!

Run people... Run!!!!!!!!!!

Actually some resolution on this investigation would be nice - this is the third or fourth time this case has been discussed without resolution.

And for some reason no one will follow up on the Joseph Gutheinz story either...

And don't ask me why I don't do it - I am severely financially challenged at the moment - surely some people here have more time and resources than me presently...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I dont have enough money and resources too, so well i just waited for others here, muzzleflash was about to call a few investigators. But well then he never got back on since the 8th of august, so im just wondering were he is. If i had his phone number i would have called but well, that isnt the case. It looks like this case, though is now at a stand still!!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Bummer - hope he comes back soon then...

Man it sucks being such a broke a$$ mo fo...

Just goes to show that econimic explotation IS the best way to curb dissent.

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

a documentary that follows up an incident that happened at the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, in 1994

This is new!

American film maker Randall Nickerson is currently visiting southern Africa to make a new film and update this hard to debunk famous case
of 62 kids seeing a couple of UFOS and alien beings and having some kind of communication with these creatures (telling the kids "not be so ‘techknowledged’ , as quoted by a child) durning broad daylite just on the boundry of the school yard.

He's had no trouble finding these (now grown) witnesses, and it seems from the article that all are telling the same story now.

This has got to be one of the most amazing encounters on record.
Can't wait to see the film!

full article here

source: witness.co.za...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
why is there a gap in the post from 2005 until now.....did this just die or get moved somewhere else....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wasn't here in 2005

Really though, its seems that there realy wasn't any updates or investigations going on until my above post brought it to our attention.

Weird huh!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Exactly....the thread seemed to be going really well and then all of a sudden nothing.....muzzle has still been posting but this just dies.....sad realy, I read all of it and was hoping that they had contacted some of the kids and maybe found out a little more.....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

A farmer saw a cigar-shaped object land in a field. Three small beings got out. Thinking they were going to steal his rabbits, he took aim with a rifle, but it got so heavy he had to drop it. He was paralyzed. The beings did take his rabbits.

Well, I guess will just have to wait for the film. I checked the site (john Mack official site) were the guy in my post that's making the film comes from. They will update there.

source of above quote here > www.nicap.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There a couple of clips on this case below.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm one of the kids in these photo's. I remember this well. We made it up - Sorry. By the way there was a documentary on UFO's the night before, more or less everyone had a TV at that stage and for those who didn't it was still a cool story to get in on
I'm in the last photo. You may email me if you like. [email protected]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join