It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

You can be talking to anyone and not know it, I however am in England, my point was that people can hide behind a name. In the Magic sites which are out there, they have areas which are only accessable to Magicians and after all Criss is a Magician. People always use thier stage names and you can find yourself talking to anyone, but know who they are.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

It all boils down to this:

1. Criss Angel pops up and has a TV show where he performs illusions
2. You claim he's actually flying/levitating/being supernatural
3. 'Deniers' point out there are actually quite rational explanations
4. You expect the deniers to provide supporting evidence for their claims without you providing any evidence for CA being supernatural

So you want US to provide evidence that disproves claims YOU made. That doesn't make any sense. Until CA has been demonstrated to be the real deal, he's not. Us 'deniers' (or 'logical people') don't have to demonstrate squat, as you made the first claims, which you have to back up, before we can possibly counter.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Criss, 900 members down the drain. Was it worth it?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Sorry, I dont understand what you are saying, what exactly are you asking Criss to answer? Perhaps you can word your question a little clearer and perhaps we may be surprised by an actual answer.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I do not expect him to answer, he understands the comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I cannot believe this thread was even created, let alone still going.

He's a magician, the same as David Copperfield, David Blaine and Paul freaking Daniels.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TransparentOpacity

Tis your opinion, i on the other hand Kudos the O.P. for creating this Thread. Much Controversy makes this thread good.

Good job OP

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TransparentOpacity

Please tell us why Criss is the ONLY human being doing high levitations. I am sure that you have an intelligent and succint reply. Let's hear it.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
He has a high GE member count, he had the second largest GE count, but his members have declined drastically. So his Performances might not be as strong as you have seen them in the past. David blaine used to be able to levitate, but his GE count has lessened again. There is also Ramana, who can levitate.

Criss now has the 5th largest GE.

The person with the Largest GE is John of god. Which uses his abilities to heal many people. This is also the reason why john has not lost any members, because he uses his gifts to help many people.

I do not expect you to believe me.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

How do you exactly determine the GE count and if it goes up or down? Do these higher beings suddenly realize someone is being good or bad and then either join or leave them?

It's rather confusing to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Discarnate saints on the other side, that Paul Richard Channels are the ones that gave us the info. The GE count goes down if some of the members Astral abuse those in the flesh, for example Nightmares, they are usually channeled by GE's. The count goes down, cause some of the members that did the abuse retrogressed to the first plane. You do not realize this, but when most people die, they end up reuniting with a GE. It offers a sense of family, telepathic unity, and shared culture.

I know i was bit confused when i learned too.

I do not expect anyone to believe me.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Discarnate saints on the other side, that Paul Richard Channels are the ones that gave us the info. The GE count goes down if some of the members Astral abuse those in the flesh, for example Nightmares, they are usually channeled by GE's. The count goes down, cause some of the members that did the abuse retrogressed to the first plane. You do not realize this, but when most people die, they end up reuniting with a GE. It offers a sense of family, telepathic unity, and shared culture.

So simply because Paul Richard says this, it's believable enough for you?
No, sorry I don't believe it. I also don't get what your saying. CA's GE's abused him or others of the flesh? Was CA a bad boy?

PR became dissapointed in him when he attacked Jim C on the TV Show Phenomenon. Up until that point, any attempt to alert him to the fact that CA has been saying he does not dabble in the occult or have supernatural powers, was brushed aside by him and explained as CA keeping it hidden. His superhuman poster boy was now flawed and a threat to the paranormal community who would rather you believe otherwise. He lost alot of fans who didn't like him attacking this, and also gained new fans by those who applauded him speaking out about this. He warned his GE count would go down or something alike. He said CA would lose powers. PR has just simply re-written the story he tells you and the rest of his Sun Society.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by violet]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ha, I love this. People have their panties in a wad because they have finally encountered a man that can keep a secret.

What's the secret? That's for you to decide.
He sits back and laughs at the believers and the skeptics alike, as they are all his victims.

What comforts me, is the man is charitable, and the damage is minimal.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I would have to agree, PR became rather disillusioned with CA after that video confrontation, even though CA has always claimed to be skeptical of paranormal abilities.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Believe what you want to believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Your certainly entitled to your own beliefs.

I'm not sure how PR makes contact with these entities who tell him the info and he can correct me, but I think he has me on ignore. I assume he goes into a trance state or meditation/channeling and maybe uses the third eye technique. There are alot of ways to do this and each person has their own way that works for them. It can be like daydreaming. Basically PR is hearing or seeing what he wants or expects it to be. They are most likely his own subconscious thoughts. As I said, he writes the story that brings about the changes or "new info", whether or not he's aware he does that is debatable. It's also possible that he may indeed be able to contact unseen entities. But .... are they being truthful about what they tell him and who are they really?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is for PR to Reply, as i am in know place to answer how he channels the Discarnate saints. I truly believe him to be sincere.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

PR's adjustment of CA's GE (too many abbreviations in this thread) count would have been more creditable if he had done it before the Phenomena outburst. It's as if the GE are reacting to public opinion polls. I just don't see the evidence of it, not that there is evidence of it to see.

So PR, will CA still be able to do high levitations, given his reduced stature?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
... Criss now has the 5th largest GE.

The person with the Largest GE is John of god. Which uses his abilities to heal many people. This is also the reason why john has not lost any members, because he uses his gifts to help many people.

About these discarnate saints/Group entities (GE's) that PR claims assist CA and this john healer and others - John Of god claims the entity of King Solomon entered his body and provides his healing powers. If this John has other assistants or "entities" helping, they must be some of the 72 Goetia Spirits, that are said to serve him (Solomon). The circle within a triangle symbol is used in the evocation of the 72 Goetia demons. This symbol has other uses, and it was PR's splash page logo, but I see he's removed it. The pendant PR sells has this symbol. Not to say that's what it means to his society of Light. The triangle pointing upwards is the teaching that man is becoming God (a prevelant message being told by Gray aliens, that PR also believes in, as noted by his inclusion of this subject in his writings) and is associated with Horus and Osiris and Isis, etc.

I'm sure this does not alter your beliefs and it's not really meant for you, but this thread is filled with this GE stuff, and it's just something I want to draw attention to. It was the first thing that annoyed me when I stumbled upon the thread. By all means do your own research.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I do not know who gave you that info about PR but it is wrong

As for john of god, perhaps some of the 72 Goetia Spirits are part of Johns GE. I do not know what for sure. The last GE count of John Of God was 4600 members. As for Solomon giving John powers, that would be incorrect if he said he was the only one giving him gifts from the spirit. It may be or may not be true that Soloman is part of John's GE. Like i said before, last count was 4600.

The symbol has nothing to do with that you speak of.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join