It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

And you are entitled to post utter nonsense on the web! Yay freedom!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Sorry to tell you, but i am not Paul Richard. You can ask a mod to check my IP address, i do not mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Ya i love freedom.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Then you'll love my freedom to point out that Criss Angel is a very standard illusionist who has been caught out contriving illusions with stooges and camera tricks

He's just a bad actor.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I believe darcon is who he says he is, or rather, who he says he isnt.

I also believe darcon follows much of what PR says without question, which i guess, is ok too. it is his/her choice.

But i do have a question for you darcon, you do realize, PR put the Criss Angel thing on the TSOL site because of this very long discussion, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Paul probably did put it on his site after this. He knew it whether it was on the site or not.

But you are wrong, i have questioned Paul, many of times, and he gave all valid answers back.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I agree with you on one point, he is a very bad actor.

You have your opinion and i have mine.

I do not insult your opinion, which is the difference between me and you.

Ego walks, and Ego talks my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Probably who knows.
But you are wrong, i have questioned Paul, and he gave all valid answers back.

Valid answer to what questions? What litmus test was preformed to comfirm the answers validity?

Do not get me wrong, i have a lot of repect for PR, despite our difference of opinion on this subject. I have even asked him for advice once or twice, and got a very honest and valid response.

But i just dont see how his claims (about CA) can be answered to a satisfactory degree without a leap of faith.

Edit to add:

Ego walks, and Ego talks my friend

Yes, it does; even in your posts.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I am not going to get into it with you, i have my reasons to believe PR, and yes there is a leap of faith.

And on that note, this shall be my last post here. Far too much arguments i see ahead. I am not talking about you, i actually am grateful that you are open minded to see where i am coming from, unlike others. For that i thank you.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This thread is Chris Angel discussion, please stay on topic.

Thank You - Have A Nice Day.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey ya! But all we want is to keep it on topic, but we need to know that we are not being sidetracked by others with more than one identity, afterall we need to know that what we say is being verified by moderators and not allowed to be sidetracked by someone who has a website to keep in the public profile. Truth is the whole, afterall.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey guys, first post. To be honest, I've jumped over the last 40 or so pages of this thread, so forgive me if it's been posted already, but if you're still curious about how David Copperfield does his levitation, just check his prop guy's patent:
patft.uspto.gov...
The illusion designer is named John Gaughan, and he's quite the neat fellow.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by madmoomix

Ya, posted a few times. Believe it or not, I think we've covered most of the investigative alleys available too us.

No biggie though, no one expects you to read over 2000 posts.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I believe darcon is who he says he is, or rather, who he says he isnt.

Hey...wait a minute.

You two both live in Canada

In Ontario no less

I also believe darcon follows much of what PR says without question, which i guess, is ok too. it is his/her choice.

You wouldn't say that if you had all the questions from him that I have received from the beginning.

But i do have a question for you darcon, you do realize, PR put the Criss Angel thing on the TSOL site because of this very long discussion, right?

That is inaccurate but interesting that you would draw that conclusion.

I also list David Blaine and Sai Baba in our Glossary, and also mention Cyril Takayama, Ramana, John of God, Ehud Segev, John Chang, and Derren Brown too.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hey...wait a minute.

You two both live in Canada

In Ontario no less

That is kind of weird, I wonder what part of Ontario he is in.

I also believe darcon follows much of what PR says without question, which
You wouldn't say that if you had all the questions from him that I have received from the beginning.

I have since changed my opinion on that matter after talking with darcon.

That is inaccurate but interesting that you would draw that conclusion.
I also list David Blaine and Sai Baba in our Glossary, and also mention Cyril Takayama, Ramana, John of God, Ehud Segev, John Chang, and Derren Brown too.

Forgive my assumption then. When abouts did you put CA and the others on your site? Do you list updates by date ?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

That is kind of weird, I wonder what part of Ontario he is in.

Yeah...that is weird. You guys related or something?

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Forgive my assumption then.

You are forgiven ISO.

When abouts did you put CA and the others on your site? Do you list updates by date ?

As with dictionaries, glossaries, and encyclopedias, we only put in a reference date when it is applicable. For example, some of the specific readings are dated.

Additionally, if a term or person comes up in a conversation over e-mail or in a forum such as this, and it needs to be addressed on the site, then it behooves us to revise and expand the material as much as we can to improve the overall teaching. For example, with all the questions about Spiritual Correspondence and related that came up, that page was broadened accordingly.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey PR!! I thought I would drop by and see if anyone had ever produced any evidence that proves that Criss uses props in the high levitations...and so far no one has....still..

No paid witnesses...no props that others use to make invisible wires and supports go away...no proof of any thing at all....it is good to see that after all this time we still have the high ground and the evidence we presented has never been refuted. Hopefully the denier's will soon see the errors of their ways and realize that no props are there...lets hope so.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Hey PR!!

Hey EW!!

I thought I would drop by and see if anyone had ever produced any evidence that proves that Criss uses props in the high levitations...and so far no one has....still..

No...outside of a little Solist bashing, I haven't seen anything like that in here.

No paid witnesses...no props that others use to make invisible wires and supports go away...no proof of any thing at all....it is good to see that after all this time we still have the high ground and the evidence we presented has never been refuted. Hopefully the denier's will soon see the errors of their ways and realize that no props are there...lets hope so.

Some people will never be convinced.

But that's okay.

Really.

After the debate died down for a while, the "deniers" - which includes a self-professed British magician - attacked Criss Angel's character; or rather, his lack of it

That came as a pleasant surprise.

So perhaps you and I have more common ground with them that we assumed.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hey PR!! I thought I would drop by and see if anyone had ever produced any evidence that proves that Criss uses props in the high levitations...and so far no one has....still..

We've moved on. Our interests never encompassed proving CA to be nothing more than a magician. Some people in this thread made outragous claims, we offered counter-claims.

No paid witnesses

But evidence of stooges

...no props that others use to make invisible wires and supports go away...

Not sure what you mean by this but pavil did find a manufacturer of very fine and super strong wires, and suprise suprise, they've in Vegas.

no proof of any thing at all

Your good at ignoring anything that counters your current view of things, I give you that.

....it is good to see that after all this time we still have the high ground and the evidence we presented has never been refuted.

You presented evidence? Where? When? Where was I when this evidence and proof was presented? Links to the posts please.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

It's up to Criss Angel to prove he's the real deal, not for anyone else to prove otherwise. Because by that logic, I can say I'm Jesus Christ, and you have to believe me, until someone proves I'm not.

Please just try to be rational. I know how coooool it would be if CA was the real deal. How great it would be that people could fly around and be pouty, but all the evidence suggests he's just a normal illusionist, though one that got a decent TV contract.

If he's as powerful as you seem to think, why isn't he using his powers for good, instead of prancing around on TV trying to look mysterious? Either he's a normal illusionist doing what he can to make money, or he's legitimate and the most selfish S.O.B. on the planet. There is no third option. But feel free to ignore that outburst of logic - I know you will.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join