It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by eyewitness86
No paid witnesses...no props that others use to make invisible wires and supports go away...no proof of any thing at all....it is good to see that after all this time we still have the high ground and the evidence we presented has never been refuted. Hopefully the denier's will soon see the errors of their ways and realize that no props are there...lets hope so.

Some people will never be convinced.

But that's okay.

Really.

After the debate died down for a while, the "deniers" - which includes a self-professed British magician - attacked Criss Angel's character; or rather, his lack of it

That came as a pleasant surprise.

So perhaps you and I have more common ground with them that we assumed.

members.aol.com...
SOLIST GLOSSARY

Inspired, Guided & Revised

By THE SOCIETY OF LIGHT (TSOL)

Through Avadar/Paul Richard

As Of March 11, 2008

Solist Prophecy II

by The Society Of Light

2. The Zetan-aliens, typically referred to as the Greys (as they are the most commonly reported alien by abductees), have various underwater and underground full-scale operational bases around the globe and one large base in the Moon. Possibly as soon as 2008, The Zetan Empire will orchestrate a blitzkrieg and coup d'etat of Terran government. Hundreds of thousands of Hybrids will constitute their high-tech invasionary force.
3. Once the invasion and overthrow transpires in a matter of hours, a number of Solist Masters will force their Ascension into The Light, i.e., commit suicide. Most of these will be Magi.

After the debate died down for a while, the "deniers" - which includes a self-professed British magician - attacked Criss Angel's character; or rather, his lack of it

Paul_Richard....you seem to be quite an expert on self Proffession. Where does Chris Angel fit into the above?....other than the fact alot of what he does is made up.
Also, alot of what your site contains is space related, how come you don't use shows like Star Trek, Star Wars, X-files etc as further proof of what TSOL preaches, like you do with CA and David Blaine.

I also notice you have a Link for Donations on the TSOL site. Is that used to purchase CA videos for TSOL research?.

everything2.com...

cult (kult)
n.

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power.
Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

CA has a cult following, but i believe Paul_Richard is looking for followers of his own cult and i believe he is using ATS for this purpose. The use of a popular TV illusionist as both a proof and illustration of his personnel beliefs is quite amazing.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by eyewitness86

It's up to Criss Angel to prove he's the real deal, not for anyone else to prove otherwise. Because by that logic, I can say I'm Jesus Christ, and you have to believe me, until someone proves I'm not.

Criss Angel is not interested in proving to you or anyone else that he is the real deal.

And if you were to state that you were the reincarnation of Jesus, then you would be expected to perform some miracles to back up that claim.

Have any?

If he's as powerful as you seem to think, why isn't he using his powers for good, instead of prancing around on TV trying to look mysterious?

As has been stated many times before in this thread: because he is not interested in using his powers for good.

People assume that just because someone has gifts automatically means that they are noble or altruistic.

It simply doesn't work that way.

The reason for that is because the source of his gifts, his discarnate community or Group Entity, are not spiritually principled either.

Not to imply that he is demonic, but there have been demonic people in history who also had gifts too.

For example, Adolph Hitler had a very strong Gift of Charisma, as is evidenced by the fervor of the crowds in the German political rallies dating back to the late 1930s and early 1940s.

You don't have to be noble to have gifts

Outside of a rare charitable act (done mainly for appearances), Criss Angel is only interested in using his powers to get and stay rich, and to stay a celebrity.

Either he's a normal illusionist doing what he can to make money, or he's legitimate and the most selfish S.O.B. on the planet.

He's both an illusionist and a telekinetic.

But I wouldn't go so far as to state that he is the most selfish person on the planet. There appear to be some filthy rich folk out there - who got rich through unethical means - who are probably more selfish than he is.

Additionally, the Group Entity that provides the power for his high levitations and teleportations, are not robots to command at his every whim. They have personalities and their own agendas, which also do not conform to what you and others think they should pursue in altruism with their combined energies in The Light.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
@Everyone

Please focus on the discussion, i.e. Criss Angel and not your fellow member.

Thanks.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

So you're saying if someone called themselves Jesus you'd accept it on face value, without any proof. You say CA is a telekinetic, yet you have no proof, just a tv show, which you believe.

It IS up to CA to prove he's legitimate. He, as the one making the claims, has the burden of proof. That's just how claims and evidence work.

CA is just an illusionist. He has no supernatural abilities. And, according to you, he's a tight bastard for not wanting to help out the kids

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

He is using his powers to make money, aside from giving charity a dollar or two, he has not been using his gifts to help people. Just to make a t.v. show.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by dave420

He is using his powers to make money, aside from giving charity a dollar or two, he has not been using his gifts to help people. Just to make a t.v. show.

Perhaps that is because he is a performer and not some super human like you claim. Has anybody heard CA make any claims of higher ability, has he ever discussed telekenisis as the source of his ability? Why does CA have on his show the people who help create his illusions? Why does he also refer to past performers as inspiration for his illusions and a source for his show(ie:presenting his own twist on past illusions) and have also have some of theset performers on his show. How come CA does not have other Telekenetic and Other "powerful"(as you put it darcon) people on his show?
My answer is that CA is another in a long line of performers trying to perfect and expand the art of illusion, respectful of the past and incorporating it into the future. CA includes all those who make his Art possible and does this to show the large amount of work that goes into creating his illusions. If he was "powerful" and only in it for himself why would he need these people or pay respect to them via his show.
CA is a performer and a good one at that......TV=large audience.......you do the math. If he was really powerfull, he could just walk through the walls of the nearest Bank or levitate the cash out

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
On another note...i have watched alot of CA episodes.....alot where he does stuff in Vegas with cabs and stuff.....that is supposed to be totally random......is it just me but i cant remember in these episodes this happening.....how come no body ever videos or photographs him with a cell phone or video.....in this day and age....come on...same with some of the stunts on the vegas strip.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know one way or the other if CA is selfish or chairitable. It could be he does work that is not public knowledge. No need to bash the man for being a great performer. He just is not a Uber human.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

How can you totally misquote so boldly? PaulRichard says plainly that if someone claimed to be Christ they would be expected to perform some miracles as prof...obviously. You then state that he said that he would accept a claim at face value with no proof!! What about his exact words? Are you in the habit of deleting entire words from sentences and then making false claims? Unreal. I will say it loud and clear: If a person makes claims, then it is incumbent upon THEM to substantiate those claims, and no one should be believed without proof. Thats the whole issue on this thread:

The Denier's claim that Criss is NOT levitating without props, using some other and not obvious and physical means of attaining his success. They claim that the films are all tricked and altered to deceive. They claim that the witnesses are paid and silent forever. The claim that Criss uses props in the high levitations that cannot be seen, and are never used by anyone else or anywhere else. They make all sorts of claims that try to refute the plain and clear evidence we all see. BUT, but...they NEVER, EVER..not once, in all these pages..not one time have any of them ever presented ANY tangible and conclusive evidence or proof that cements the issue for any logical person.

There has never been a ' gotcha ' moment in all this discussion. Never one paid witness who lost his fear of whatever imagined threat that kept them silent for so long and decided to expose the truth...NOT ONE witness that can show a receipt for payment, or a testimony from any paid witness that they in fact were hired to act like they were suprised and amazed...or did not see props that supposedly were there...not one...ever.

Then, they offer us only conjecture...imagination...guesses...suppositions..possibilities( no matter how far out and odds shattering ) ..never anything that jumps up and proves the point. It is up to the DENIERS to show us the ptoof of their claims....we are only pointing to plain and clear video and eyewitness testimony that for many years has never been refuted. Instead of a former employee whi is disgruntled and is willing to spill the beans about all the tricks and invisible props...instead we get normal editing and shadows offered as ' proof ' of some purported trickery.

The Denier's start with an assumption: Man cannot levitate. Then, they try without success to find any real proof that Criss cannot levitate. Yet they ask us to all jump on their bandwagon and ASSUME that Criss has the only invisible props..and the only loyal to the death witnesses...and the only film tricksters that stay silent forever...and of course all the paid witnesses that for some unknown reason always stay silent and never tell the truth...strange huh?

The world of a Denier is one of self assured confidence that they have a grasp of all realms and how they operate...they must given that they claim that no other dimension or realm can offer the effects seen..so sure are they, with no proof..and all because to believe otherwise would be too shattering for them...too paradigm altering to handle...too much for a colonial mindset to grasp..much like the terror an F-16 fighter at 500 feet up at 500 mph would cause the average person anytime before the 20th century..sheer terror followed by DENIAL and then an assurance that it really never happened at all...self preservation mechanisms meant to keep the mind steady and operating in a world gone mad.

There really can be no other reason for insisting that a theory with zero evidence should be the assumed standard...that kind of gaul can only be found in the true believer and the fanatic..and both must realize that evidence is demanded when accusations are made. Deniers insist that Criss cannot levitate. Well, until they presnt more..far more..than what we have seen so far, we may safely assume that Criss can indeed levitate, and no proof anything to the contrary has ever been shown here.

The Denier position is impotent and flaccid; claiming that truth lies in an absolute lack of evidence is the last resort of the desperate and deluded soul who must keep up a belief system so they will not be unable to carry on....sad..but common.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Tis what he wants you too think.

On a side note, do you think he monitors this thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I don't know one way or the other if CA is selfish or chairitable. It could be he does work that is not public knowledge. No need to bash the man for being a great performer. He just is not a Uber human.

The Make A Wish foundation presented CA with the Chris Grecius award to recognize him for being the top celebrity giving the most time, energy and support to the organization.

CA: “I will do everything in my power to grant every wish to every kid that asks for me. The money, the jewelry and the fame all pales when you meet these children. They bring me a happiness when we meet that is priceless. I do what I do all for them. It’s important in life to understand that it’s not what you have but what you can give. We should all go out and help someone to smile and teach them under the worst of conditions to be positive. Money doesn’t buy health or happiness, but it comes from making others happy and well.”

Source

[edit on 16-3-2008 by violet]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
On a side note, do you think he monitors this thread?

Let's hope!

[edit on 15-3-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I have a hunch he does, since ATS is one of the biggest forums, it wouldn't be that weird.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is excellent Violet. Props out to Criss for that. One of our friends kids was helped out by the Make a Wish foundation, I am pretty confident many celebrities do good things that the public never hears about, keeping their good deeds private.

Thanks for letting me know. It seemed like the thread was drifting to "Criss is a selfish bastard and in it soley for himself" tone, and I wanted to get away from that.

He is a great performer.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by dave420

There has never been a ' gotcha ' moment in all this discussion. Never one paid witness who lost his fear of whatever imagined threat that kept them silent for so long and decided to expose the truth...NOT ONE witness that can show a receipt for payment, or a testimony from any paid witness that they in fact were hired to act like they were surprised and amazed...or did not see props that supposedly were there...not one...ever.

Welcome back, let's debate the topic not the people debating the topic. That goes for both sides, Ok?

What? How bout the Fremont Levitation for a "gotcha" We have the same girl that was levitated by CA out in New York for one of his early specials, appear out it Vegas at the Fremont. First they claim to have never met, then they proceed to so the same levitation of the girl.

Please tell me what are the odds of the same girl being levitated by CA on two different occasions, in two different cities, over a thousand miles apart and being picked out of an "audience" at "random" and being filmed doing it? Face facts, that that was a planned event, staged to make it seem as if CA levitated a random "girl in the crowd".

Gotcha!!!!

And if I am not mistaken, that same girl is the assistant in the "Metamorphosis" trick Criss does where she gets injured by the pyrotechnics. I can't state that for sure, that part is just a hunch.

Let's not rehash the same old topics, bring something new to the debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes, Criss monitors this website, as well as many others, he has also posted on sites connected with his stunts. Alothough he maintains that he will not engage in website chat, he doe`s so under many different handles.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

So he monitors this site, how do you know this?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Well, I know a lot of things, which I am unable or unwilling to share, but rest asurred that the art of Magic is a mobile and forward moving activity. The very annonymous platform which this and other websites offer, is that no-one knows who they are talking to!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

So in other words i could be talking to criss angel. Not saying you are him, just putting an example out there.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by violet

That is excellent Violet. Props out to Criss for that. One of our friends kids was helped out by the Make a Wish foundation, I am pretty confident many celebrities do good things that the public never hears about, keeping their good deeds private.

Thanks for letting me know. It seemed like the thread was drifting to "Criss is a selfish bastard and in it soley for himself" tone, and I wanted to get away from that.

I had posted this when the subject of his selfishness came up before, but it must have been missed! I made sure this time it stood out wth some info and links. He does alot of things for kids and also other cancer charities. There's also a video someplace of him being interviewed about this award and he was very emotional about these sick children "who did nothing to deserve this".

I also should have added he said "we are all God's Children". I think he's a very religious man, and believes in one creator and not this deception about Gray aliens being our creators. Remember he has said he only has one fear and it's not death, it's God. It's unfortunate his exposure of the alien phenomenon was left on the cutting room floor. It was to have been in his celebrity seance episode, or maybe the Sucker one, I forgot which.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by violet]

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join