It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am awake to some deception.

But we are all truly asleep in other ways, in waking life, missing the big picture except for those moments when we remember ourselves.

It would be of interest to see how many criminals (or decent hard woking men, LOL) fit for nepotistic preferment that the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale has produced.

How is this verifiable beyond hearsay, and on the public record?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The fact that Clinton, Kerry, Bush and Bolton, all attended Yale raises some questions.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The fact that Clinton, Kerry, Bush and Bolton, all attended Yale raises some questions.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

OMG your right!!! It's only the premere Law school in the USA asside from Harvard!!! Why would top politions be commign from an Ivy league Law school!?!

Wait.. I just realised!!! Some of the most prominant actors went to Julliard and the top Psycologists are from Georgetown!!!!!!!

you dolt...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

GHOST, in reply to your earlier post concerning Bush being a member of the "Skull and Bones"
If I remember correctly, the Skull and Bones is a fraternity at "YALE"
Bush just gave BOLTON the job at the U.N. (must be short for unamerican)
Bolton also went to Yale, a coincidence I quess, I wonder if he too is a member of the Skull and Bones ? Several of the last Presidents attended Yale.
I am glad you are beginning to see the light and through the deceptions here is a interesting read.
[edit on 1-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

Good Point! Skull and Bones seems to share a lot of members with another shadowy and secret orgnization, that I've been trying to keep a close eye on:

SHADOW GOVERNMENT

Many of these Bonesmen, as the members of this secretive fraternity are sometimes called, also hold key posts inside the Shadow Government! This is the behind the seems network that seems to pull most of the key strings of the dealing of America's government from behind the scenes. It seems to be threaded into the normal operations of the government and feeding on the black budget! While I'm not sure if every detail on the page is up to date, the basic info on the ATS site is pretty good.

I don't know for sure, but I'm starting to wonder if Skull and Bones might not be one of the places where the Shadow Government recrutes some of it's key members from. After all, a secret and Elite bunch of college students sounds just like what the Shadow Government might be looking for in it's membership.

Tim

[edit on 3-8-2005 by ghost]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Very interesting GHOST
Although I agree with most of it, I do not beleive in UFO's, I believe them to be another deception of the ELITE.

Here is a post I did concerning the UFO Deception

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny
The fact that there are different translations of the Bible is in of itself proof that any one translation cannot be accepted as literal.

The New Testament we find predominant in Greek. Let's call this the foundation from where other texts will flow. If you translate into Latin so Latin speaking people can read the script, then you're going to take from greek words. Now the main point that a few here are trying to make is that this translation cannot be accurate, or that the translation will lose it's literal position. If you have never translated a text then you could possibly believe this. There is, however, not just one person overseeing the translation of scriptures, but a committee, who are also being scrutined by laymen the world over - every stroke, and every letter is being watched for error.

Thinking that the translation is manipulated or lost, is simply failure to understand the process, what is extant, and the hisory thereof. The reason you see different versions of the Bible (NIV, NKJV, NAB) is one; to make the reading easier for the English speaking world, and two; some of the books have used different vellum, or papyri, from different bodies. No one scrutinizes translation more than the Chrisitan believers.

A sentence taken from a different translation such as 1 John 4:3:

KJV version: "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist,"

NIV version, " but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist,"

This suttle change causes a Christian to pull their hair out. The atheists, in an amusing manner, scream and shout, "see we told you it's manipulated!" It's interesting to note that those same atheists will promote the Egyptian book of the dead interpretation without complaint, and there is far less evidence and comparison than that of New testament writings. If you do not believe there is a God you certainly are going to grasp at every straw to prove such. Science, of course, proves there is a designer.

The bottomline is, you can read the scriptures in the Bible, especially the King James Version, and know they are sound accurate translations. Not because I say so, but because men for the last thousand years say so, and those who are alive and spend their lives in the text agree, as do the laymen such as myself, who have spent years and thousands of hours in study, research, and experience.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
GHOST, I think you will find this post interesting also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Shadow Government is alive and well and is in control.

So many people are so easily decieved, take the gas issue, in the 70's we were told that there was a Gas Shortage, they started making smaller, more fuel efficient cars. They took cars like a Ford Granada, added a little sound deadening insulation, a different covering for the seats and added a couple of speakers and waa-lah a Versailles was born, wich cost about $4000. - $5000. more, for upgrades that cost them about $1000 or less.
They play the same game today, look at the price difference they charge today. They show a car that is fully equipped and say that the price of the car is $ 22,000. and the small print says "AS SHOWN" $30,000. What am I really getting for the additional $8000. ? Not much, certainly not $8000. worth.
Now back to the gas issue, over the last 10 years we have seen a turn in demand for the "SUV's" which are gas guzzlers and only the Oil Companies and Auto Manufacturers profit. In the past cars always costed more than trucks, how come today these gas guzzling trucks cost more than the cars ?
And what happened to the fuel efficiency ? I quess thay made a mistake and had a little more oil than they thought they did, for they don't seem to be to concerned with oil reserves today and the SUV's have made them a lot of money, both the oil companies and the manufacturers.

Their plan to fatten the pocket of the oil companies is working well, watch how the price of gas will continue to rise in the next few months, it will certainly hit $3.00 before the end of the year.
It would not surprise me if they come out with an excuse to cause a quick rise in gas prices now that so many own these gas guzzlers.

It was their plan all along to make these SUV's popular so that the oil companies could get all they can before the auto manufactures, who also profit greatly from these vastly overpriced vehicles, finally start building electric and other energy efficient vehicles as the people began to pressure them to do so.

The ELITE have manipulated the people into thinking that these vehicles are the"IN THING" and people pay a premium for them, not to mention the wheels and tires and other accessories.
The accessory companies are also owned by the ELITE and they are making a killing off of the accessories only.

The deceptions continue!

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have often thought that the government has been in on it. Take everything for example. How do you know anything? Because you were told by someone you trusted, or worse were told to trust. But what does this do? What type of condition does that put us in.

Trust nothing until you yourself have seen it, until then, it is a matter for mental thought and conjecture but not something to put heart and soul into.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Last Day, you maybe a prophet in sense of the defininition.

You are not a prophet of The Most High.

You are not a prophet of The Most High because you are spreading knowledge which should be common, but not because these people are as sheep being lead to the slaughter. America is the slautherhouse.

...There are people though other than yourself who know what is in store for these americans. That does not make them prophets of The Lord. The former and present presidents have foretold of A New World Order many times. Does that make them prophets of The Lord? No.

1) If you were a prophet of The Most High, you would not exalt yourself as one. The scriputres say to let Another man esteem you. Not esteem yourself.

2)Your reference to the Anit-christ is partially right. Because anybody who is against the regime of The Lord is an 'anti-christ'. Which accounts for just about, if not EVERYBODY who accesses these forums.

3)Your breakdowns to the book of revelation regarding the beast is not correct.

4)If you were a prohpet of The Most High you would not mourn for the fallen soldiers in the Middle East. You would know that The Most High is indeed in control of the minds of the Elites to perform their works, and that The Most High has orchestrated this whole scenario as the ending of Satan's Kingdom to make way for The Lord's kingdom.

* The scriptures do say though to not be ignorant of satan's devices. I can say that you apply this scripture well by acknowledging and recognizing the evil devices which the elites of america have invented.

*Oh yes, another correction. The idea of a New World Order dates back to Nimrod and the towerof Babel. This is its first attempt, which also failed.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by DoubleEdged]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The ELITE'S purpose in the tracking capability is to track those that would be considered a threat to their plan to set up a One World Government.

The ELITE'S plan is to be able to control all buying and selling, this is becoming increasingly easy through the Internet (Enter The NET) or World Wide WEB (what does a spiders web do? entrap you before you realize you are entrapped).

The ELITE currently own most of the major corporations, they own most major food brands, the banks, they control TV and mass media where they are teaching our youth to be violent, and the rest of us to be sexual perverts. Almost every commercial is sexually laced and you can hardly tune to any channel and not see scantly clad women.

If they declared martial law today, we would have no food of our own, no fuel for our cars or to heat our homes, they have brought us to a place that we have to depend on them for everything, they produce almost all of we use and consume everyday.

Everything is in place for them to control all buying and selling and if you refuse to go along with their program, with the cameras everywhere, there will be “No Where To Hide” from The ELITE, if you choose not to take their mark. ALL will become their slaves. You will have no food for your family and no fuel for your car or to heat your home, they will have you by the balls so to speak and will be able to force you to do what they say, which includes taking their mark.

It is no coincidence that on the back of the dollar it states “A New Order Of The Ages” and the Pyramid and 13’s are the “IMAGES” they use to show what corporations they own. They follow a pattern that cannot be denied.

Here are some examples:
On the back of the dollar there are 13 stripes, 13 stars (which form the star of David if you look closely) 13 arrows, 13 levels in the pyramid, 13 leaves, 13 letters are in ANNUIT COEPTIS and the cap pyramid with the “All Seeing Eye” which I believe to be symbolic of the cameras, a imitation of the all seeing eye of GOD.
Now let us look at some corporate logos:

America Online has 13 letters and its logo is the pyramid with the all Seeing Eye.

Bank Of America, one of the largest banks is composed of 13 letters and its logo consists of four 3’s, which is an alternate to the 13.

Budweiser Beer is composed 13 letters, and has a 13 hidden in the B.

Miller Beer has a 13 and a upside down 6 in the first part of miller.

Mc Donald’s logo is a 13 if you rotate it 90degrees toward the right, the same is true for Arby’s logo.

Delta Airlines is composed of 13 letters and their logo is a pyramid.

The Disney logo clearly has three (3) 6’s in it.

The list goes on and on, just take a look at the logo’s of NBA, NFL, NHL,MLB teams on their websites and you will find 3’s or 13’s hidden in the logo’s
Are all these Coincidence? And there is much, much more.

It's your choice to either consume from them or not....

You do have that choice you know...

And regarding food... Shop your local supermarkets or stands that buy from local farmer's...

That is another choice.

Or grow your own food....

I tried growing my garden full of fruits, veggies, and corn last year... Didn't really work out though cuz well it was my first time and I didn't tend to it like I should have. So I shop my local stores and support my local farmer's.

I don't eat mc donald's therefore they won't turn a profit (at least from me)
Same with arby's...

I haven't eaten fast food so long I actually can't stand to even hear the words.

As for microchips and such, move to a country that doesn't do that, like canada. There is the national ID card that is coming and has already been in place in states like illinois, they do biometrics, fingerprints I think.

It's your choice not to get a driver's liscence. Move to a city where you can use subways or something...

There is always a choice. And your not going to get beheaded.. If you got beheaded, it would be because you are part of the evil satan -say's iran's muslim cleric.

So there is always a choice, don't be lazy and stay put and put up...Move!

Or just don't buy from miller and busch et all.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So many people are so easily decieved, take the gas issue, in the 70's we were told that there was a Gas Shortage, they started making smaller, more fuel efficient cars.
[edit on 8-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

Are you referring to 1979? Fuel efficient cars were a result of OPEC (Saudi Arabian) market control, not vehicle production. Do you remember when Iran took hostages in 1979, and the current president of Iran, aided in such. Is it any wonder that his policy is anti-American? Back to the point, when Iran seized hostages, after relations between our two countries fared badly, you'll notice we purchased very little oil from Iran - in fact we embargoed them. Saudi Arabia replied in kind by dramatically raising oil prices and sending our economy, once again, to turmoil.

Here is some history for you in case you would like to be educated.

Jan
Student protests against government of Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran, begin, touching off a wave of political unrest and violent clashes between police and demonstrators. Throughout the year increasing anti-Shah activities are led by Muslim fundamentalists seeking to establish a Muslim state.

June
Iran and Saudi Arabia block efforts of OPEC price hawks to fix the price of OPEC oil in a currency more stable than the U.S. dollar. Say world economy cannot support associated price increases. Are accused by hawks of being U.S. agents.

Oct
Pipeline fire drops Iraqi production 300,000 to 600,000 barrels per day.

Nov
Iranian oil production starts dropping.

Dec
Iranian production hits 1.5 MMB/D in mid-December; 500,000 on December 27, a 27-year low. OPEC production rises 1.6 MMBD over two months due to increased Saudi production.

Dec 17
OPEC decides on a 14.5 percent price increase for 1979, to be implemented quarterly.

Jan
First emergency Crude Oil Buy-Sell Program allocations.

Jan 16
Shah leaves Iran on vacation, never to return. Bakhtiar government established by the Shah to preside until unrest subsides.

Jan 20
Saudi Arabia announces drastic cut in first-quarter production. 9.5 MMBD ceiling imposed. Although actual cuts never reach announced levels, spot prices of Middle East light crudes rise 36 percent.

(Now why would the Sauds cut oil when they know Iran has already dropped production? LOL) The next events provide the answer...

Jan 20
One million Iranians march in Teheran in a show of support for the exiled Ayatollah Komeini, fundamental Muslim leader.

Feb 12
Bakhtiar resigns as prime minister of Iran after losing support of the military.

Mar 5
Iran resumes petroleum exports.

Spring
Gasoline shortage/world oil glut.

Mar 26
OPEC makes full 14.5 percent price increase for 1979 effective on April 1. Marker crude raised to $14.56 per barrel.

May
DOE announces $5 per barrel entitlement to importers of heating oil. Saudi Arabia announces intention to increase direct sales and to sell less through Aramco. Both announcements send prices higher.

Jun 1
Phased oil price decontrol begins. Involves gradual 28 month increase of "old" oil price ceilings, and slower rate of increase of "new" oil price ceilings.

Jun 26-28
OPEC raises prices average of 15 percent, effective July 1.

Oct
Buy-Sell Program sales average more than 400,000 B/D from October 1979 through March 1980 - highest level since February 1976, due to emergency allocations.

Oct
Canada eliminates light crude oil exports to U.S. refiners, except for those exports required by operational constraints of pipelines.

Nov 4
Iran takes western hostages.

Nov 12
Carter orders cessation of Iranian imports to U.S.

Nov 15
Iran cancels all contracts with U.S. oil companies.

Dec 13
Saudi Arabia raises marker crude price to $24 per barrel.

Notice here that oil raised $10 a barrel in a 70's market. Our economy paid for this the entire 80's. Nice huh? I have no idea why some of you ask why we invaded Iraq, or are confused in the matter. On the matter of Biblical prophecy, Iraq is predicted to be a wealthy nation, to which all nations purchase from. Well, we know it's not banannas everyones buying. Iraq makes black gold in Texas look like a dry watering hole.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Double, it does not matter to me what you think, I know who I am and what gifts I possess. Feel free to share with me the things you see that will help convince people that judgement is near and the Lords return is soon. My mission is to warn those that have an ear to hear what the spirit saith unto the churchs.

I clearly see what is being set up before our eyes, but many are blind and others refuse to accept the truth. I have no doubt whatsoever of the things that shall soon come upon the earth.

I do not worry about these things for I will not be here when they begin to happen.
Here is a link to a post I did, since you say I am not a Prophet please feel free to share some of the revelations that God has given you. This is one that he has given me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here is a host of the deceptions that are going on.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lastday, bless you. Amen.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
These chips, the idea just makes me feel like some animal being tracked in the wild. The last time I checked, I wasn't a wild animal.

Troy

[edit on 21-8-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
These chips, the idea just makes me feel like some animal being tracked in the wild. The last time I checked, I wasn't a wild animal.

Troy

[edit on 21-8-2005 by cybertroy]

To the wild animals that we have tagged and tracked they had done nothing wrong either - merely the strong imposing their will on the weak. Surely you didn't think that the strong were going to stop with animals. You are after all, according to the purely materialistic mind, just a smarter version of those wild animals...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In September 2000, one year before the Al Qaeda attacks of 9/11, a U.S. Army military intelligence program, known as “Able Danger,” identified a terrorist cell based in Brooklyn, NY, one of whose members was 9/11 ringleader Mohammed Atta, and recommended to their military superiors that the FBI be called in to “take out that cell,” according to Rep. Curt Weldon, a longtime Republican congressman from Pennsylvania who is currently vice chairman of both the House Homeland Security and House Armed Services Committees.

The recommendation to bring down that New York City cell -- in which two other Al Qaeda terrorists were also active -- was not pursued during the weeks leading up to the 2000 presidential election, said Weldon. That’s because Mohammed Atta possessed a “green card” at the time and Defense Department lawyers did not want to recommend that the FBI go after someone holding a green card, Weldon told his House colleagues last June 27 during a little-noticed speech, known as a “special order,” which he delivered on the House floor.

rest of the article can be found at www.freerepublic.com...

For those of you who think the 9-11 attacks couldn't have been stopped, you are DEAD WRONG. If it wasn't for the DoD lawyers of the Clinton Administration, the attacks on 9-11 would have never happened. This is due to the fact that Sandy Burger and his DoD lawyer buddies told Task Force Able Danger that they couldn't go after Mohammad Atta because he had a "Green Card."

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not Clinton again

Now this is really scarey...I would have started a thread on this one but i was afraid i would encounter opposition: It goes like this:

www.prisonplanet.com...

I certainly hope this is Not the case.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice article in that link, I always feel that the agenda is higher than any one of us care to imagine, and occurs it include lives not only foreign but in our own soil if the means bring the desirable results.

We are all expendable and nothing more than a number when it comes to the government.

But I will predict that if something happen and we go into another war is going to be an internal conflict here in the US, after all not everybody is blind anymore by the propaganda.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join