It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Deceptions Continue

When will we wake up and see what is really going on?
As I have stated in earlier posts, the War in Iraq was never about Saddam, it has always been about preparing the way for a worldwide marking system that identifies everyone.
911 was only a smokescreen to hide their true intent, which is a One World Government.
Here are some interesting facts:

(1) In 1994 the first attempt was made that would allow the ELITE to change laws that would eventually take away all our rights, and pave the way for a Police State.
(1) The first attempt at blowing up the World Trade Center failed to accomplish their goal, which was to cause the people to panic and fear the terrorist and allow the government more power in taking away our rights and privacy. Their plan in 1994 was to install more cameras and new technology that would allow the ELITE to monitor all the communications of the masses. They failed to instill fear into the hearts of the people and business went on as usual. People continued to fly and move about just like they did before the failed attempt. The people at that time were not willing to sacrifice any of their rights for the sake of protecting themselves from terrorist.
(2) The ELITE said hold on, lets try this again. On September 11, 2001 they did, and this time they succeeded.
(3) Since 911 we have a war in which our children are dying for no good cause, no weapons of mass destruction have been found and no ties to Bin Laden have been proved.
(4) We have Patriot Act I and II that have further taken away our rights and they are continuing to pass laws that are against the will of the people.
(5) The are a few problems I have with the whole 911 deception, which I think, will cause most doubters to consider the possibility that it truly was a DECEPTION.
(6) Firstly, if you don’t want people to panic why would you continually show the images of the planes hitting the twin towers over and over again for three days? The answer is because the first attempt in 1994 failed to cause the people to fear, the ELITE wanted to make sure that you got their message this time, “The Terrorist are coming” (what a joke, if you really wanted to stop the terrorist from coming, just take the same troops that are over in Iraq and use them to protect our borders)
(7) The next and most important ingredient to create FEAR and PANIC was ANTHRAX. The ELITE wanted to make sure that this time you would grant them their wish’s, more cameras, changing of laws that would take away our rights to confront them by easily labeling you a “Terrorist” if you disagree with their platform, This we see taking place as we speak, all of our rights are quickly vanishing.
(8) The Anthrax part of their deception is easy to see through, just think for a moment, if it were the terrorist that planted the Anthrax, how come the only time they used it was around 911 ? (what a joke) Since 911 we have not heard anything else about Anthrax, I guess they only brought a few tablespoons over. It was done by the ELITE to create Fear.
(9) What else is new, Since when have auto manufacturer’s included as standard equipment high priced equipment like $2000. GPS Systems and then have the nerve to cry broke? If my memory serves me correctly, in past years if you wanted AC in your car it was a option, now all of a sudden they put $2000.GPS Systems in certain vehicles at no extra charge.
(10) The GPS Systems in cars will shortly allow the ELITE to monitor your conversations, see in your car and shut it down if they consider you a threat and want to capture you.
(11) The Cell phones with cameras are never off, even if the case is closed, they allow the ELITE to see and hear all you do
(12) The new merging of Internet, Cable and Telephone into one service allows the ELITE to monitor all your communications with ease, soon there will be hidden cameras in both satellite and cable box’s, some already have them. Remember George Orwell’s book 1984? He was about 20 years off, but the technology he warned us about is here now.
(13) This is only a small portion of what is going on, the plan is right before your eye’s on the back of the dollar bill. You will see 13’s repeated all over the back of the dollar and you will also see the Pyramid. TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU and you will see the 13’s and Pyramids in, or as Logo’s of all the major corporations. The ELITE are in control of almost everything, we must band together to stop them before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think you'll have a hard time selling this to the members of this site. I mean, come on, everyone here trusts the government and knows they only have our best interests at heart. No one is going to fall for such an outlandish conspiricy such as this. We trust them because hey, we elected them. the government is representitive of the people and they always do as we tell them to do.

With that said, i'm going back to sleep now.

Wupy

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think you give the ELITE far too much credit. If they do such a good job decieving that they could carry out the 9/11 attacks without all the people who believe they did it being able to find any real evidence that they were behind it, and if they are so technologically advanced that they can continuously monitor the millions of camera phones and GPS systems, I think it would have been childs play for them to plant WMD's in Iraq and fabricate proof that Bin Laden was in league with Saddam, so why did they fail so miserably at what should have been the easiest task in their agenda?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I agree with everything you have said , the Governments are trying to track everything we do for some reason but I'm not going to cooperate with the mindless spying , I'm going to refuse any type of identity card and resist any change in the law that restricts personal freedom. Thats all we can do to counteract them.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A book called the Bible says that all who refuse the mark will be beheaded. Maybe so many will oppose it that there will be no prison space left so the only solution and deterent is the death penalty and guess what the Christians will say no to it what ever happens. ID cards are not the the Mark but its not off the mark that is predicted either.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think the Mark of the Beast will be implanted chips.

If they want to put something in your right hand or your forehead, don't let them!

My van is a 1997, so I don't think it has that GPS stuff in it. I'm going to keep that van as long as possible--new vehicles are having that GPS put in if I remember right. I know GM has that OnStar stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
lets just assume; no questions asked; that the "elite" are monitoring you through your GPS system in your car/cellphone, or are watching you through hidden cameras in your car, and cellphone...

(I don't believe that crap for a second, but play along with me here.)

The elite, or the gov't, can now see, hear, and locate you...

Now the question is... how does this benefit them (pouring billions of dollars into an infrastructure that would be HUGE enough to monitor all citizens via their car, cellphone, and other day to day items). What do you do in your life that they would want to have access to? What secret formulas do you know of? What top secret locations do you go to, that the gov't wants to know about?

Chances are you don't know any secret formulas... you don't do anything top secret... you don't do anything out of the ordinary... you live a hum drum life in a suburban, or urban area... you have cereal for breakfast, a sandwhich for lunch, and a hearty meal for dinner. You go to work, you come back, and you watch tv, or you come here and check out the message board for a few hours. Then you read a book, and go to bed. Occasionally you like to live life on the wild side, and go hang out with friends, stay up really late, or even check out that Thai restaurant you've been saying you wanted to try out for the past year.

Do you think the gov't has any interest in watching you by toilet paper? Does the "elite" want to hear your co-worker looking for the PDN report? Do they want to track you to the local diner?

You're all honestly not that interesting... (to the gov't atleast). What special things make you stand out enough to make "them" want to track you all around town?

===========================

Agent Johnson: Adams! Activate GPS car tracking on subject 39908445.
Agent Adams: Yes sir; Tracking engaged.
Johnson: Current location?
Adams: 5th Avenue, and Sullivan street. Coming to a stop at 99 Sullivan.
Johnson: Activate Camera phone!
Adams: Camera phone engaged, sir!
Johnson: What do you got?
Adams: Sir! It... it... it seems like toilet paper sir! He's at a supermarket! 99 Sullivan is registered as a supermarket sir... it checks out.
Johnson: Audio on!
Adams: Audio on, listening in.

You: Oh wow, cottenelle is on sale. I think I'll get three.

Johnson: Send bravo team to intercept now!!
Adams: Good call sir. Everyone knows Charmin is much better than cottenelle.
Johnson: Another national emergency avoided, Adams... I love this job!

I honestly can't see much general purpose in this for the Gov't. Tracking like this does have it's uses, but not on everyday people such as yourself. This has much more use for big business, but big business has been invading your privacy way before the invention of GPS, or the Camera phone... if you're just finding that out now maybe it's time to "wake up" as everyone is fond of saying all of a sudden.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The ELITE'S purpose in the tracking capability is to track those that would be considered a threat to their plan to set up a One World Government.

The ELITE'S plan is to be able to control all buying and selling, this is becoming increasingly easy through the Internet (Enter The NET) or World Wide WEB (what does a spiders web do? entrap you before you realize you are entrapped).

The ELITE currently own most of the major corporations, they own most major food brands, the banks, they control TV and mass media where they are teaching our youth to be violent, and the rest of us to be sexual perverts. Almost every commercial is sexually laced and you can hardly tune to any channel and not see scantly clad women.

If they declared martial law today, we would have no food of our own, no fuel for our cars or to heat our homes, they have brought us to a place that we have to depend on them for everything, they produce almost all of we use and consume everyday.

Everything is in place for them to control all buying and selling and if you refuse to go along with their program, with the cameras everywhere, there will be “No Where To Hide” from The ELITE, if you choose not to take their mark. ALL will become their slaves. You will have no food for your family and no fuel for your car or to heat your home, they will have you by the balls so to speak and will be able to force you to do what they say, which includes taking their mark.

It is no coincidence that on the back of the dollar it states “A New Order Of The Ages” and the Pyramid and 13’s are the “IMAGES” they use to show what corporations they own. They follow a pattern that cannot be denied.

Here are some examples:
On the back of the dollar there are 13 stripes, 13 stars (which form the star of David if you look closely) 13 arrows, 13 levels in the pyramid, 13 leaves, 13 letters are in ANNUIT COEPTIS and the cap pyramid with the “All Seeing Eye” which I believe to be symbolic of the cameras, a imitation of the all seeing eye of GOD.
Now let us look at some corporate logos:

America Online has 13 letters and its logo is the pyramid with the all Seeing Eye.

Bank Of America, one of the largest banks is composed of 13 letters and its logo consists of four 3’s, which is an alternate to the 13.

Budweiser Beer is composed 13 letters, and has a 13 hidden in the B.

Miller Beer has a 13 and a upside down 6 in the first part of miller.

Mc Donald’s logo is a 13 if you rotate it 90degrees toward the right, the same is true for Arby’s logo.

Delta Airlines is composed of 13 letters and their logo is a pyramid.

The Disney logo clearly has three (3) 6’s in it.

The list goes on and on, just take a look at the logo’s of NBA, NFL, NHL,MLB teams on their websites and you will find 3’s or 13’s hidden in the logo’s
Are all these Coincidence? And there is much, much more.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet,

In regard to your latest post, i fail to see the link to the 'War on Terror'?

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What exactly is the purpose of going to all that trouble to neatly include the number 13 in all the ELITE owned corporate logos? To make it easy for paranoid people to uncover their plans for world domination? Life is not a movie, if they were aiming to do anything more sinister than just be more and more stinking rich, they would not leave clues everywhere. A healthy imagination is not a bad thing but if you take it too seriously you will spend your life in fear and chasing wild geese. Eventually, maybe there will be one world government, personally I don't think it's a bad idea, as long as neocon idiots are not in charge. I highly doubt it would be in anybody's interest to try and enslave everybody, the ELITE are very few, as opposed to the billions of non-ELITE, who, including myself, would fight to the death if anybody tried to enslave us anymore than we already are. Look at Iraq, and think about an insurgency on a vastly larger, worldwide scale. The ELITE will not be able to get richer in that kind of situation.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The mark blah, blah, blah. The Bible blah, blah, blah. Religion is what got us into this mess. If you really want to believe in the hog wash then who is the roman empire of our times? Dah that’s an easy one and it isn’t the European union. With that being said who acts like Nero, came from the same background as Nero and even looks like Nero. You have your great deceiver that most of the brain dead Jesus freaks voted into office. Dam you all to hell for supporting the Antichrist!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

We are being what???

Why should we believe what you are saying? You did not even spell deceived correctly.

I guess we should JUST BELIEVE what YOU are saying and NOT EVERYONE else. You just magically know everything, huh?

Remember Prophet
I Before E, Except After C

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

A healthy imagination is not a bad thing but if you take it too seriously you will spend your life in fear and chasing wild geese.

Sums up all I have to say rather nicely.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yo last day what your saying is correct, there was no 9/11 those planes were remote controlled into the WTC, and all this war in Iraq is about carving Iraq up and giving it to you know who and OIL,OIL,OOOOIIILLLL!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My sarcasm detector must be malfunctioning... Are you being serious Siberian?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's plenty of eveidence that says I'm seirious www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"We are being what???

Why should we believe what you are saying? You did not even spell deceived correctly.

I guess we should JUST BELIEVE what YOU are saying and NOT EVERYONE else. You just magically know everything, huh?

Remember Prophet
I Before E, Except After C "

Remeber when they are dragging your beaten body to extermination camp to make sure they spell exterminate correct.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Yo last day what your saying is correct, there was no 9/11 those planes were remote controlled into the WTC, and all this war in Iraq is about carving Iraq up and giving it to you know who and OIL,OIL,OOOOIIILLLL!!!!

Crap like this only works to trivialize and take focus away from possible indirect involvement by the administration (such as being aware and intentionally looking the other way) in the 9/11 attacks. Bush thanks you SiberianTiger, you and everybody else who takes focus away from their real crimes by perpetuating fantasy scenarios that are in no way possible in the real world.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by microcosm
lets just assume; no questions asked; that the "elite" are monitoring you through your GPS system in your car/cellphone, or are watching you through hidden cameras in your car, and cellphone...

(I don't believe that crap for a second, but play along with me here.)

How they count on you.

This thread should be in the politix forum.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdumb
Remeber when they are dragging your beaten body to extermination camp to make sure they spell exterminate correct.

Remember to spell remember correctly while you're making sure they spell exterminate correctly when they are dragging your beaten body to extermination camp. (Also don't forget an or the before extermination camp)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join