It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know exactly what he means. Too bad he was banned?

Hope I don't get banned for talking about reptilians too much.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

yeah when i first joined ats i remember him getting slammed every time he turned around. and then he started fireing back and i guess he got banned. oh well...i dont think you'll get banned for talking about reptilians because they fit in with the whole story perfectly.

i thought id post some info about the domestic spying trial since they were talking about it on here...but this thread hasent been posted on since 20-8-2006......i agree..its time for people to wake up or they will be crying before its over.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

yeah when i first joined ats i remember him getting slammed every time he turned around. and then he started fireing back and i guess he got banned. oh well...i dont think you'll get banned for talking about reptilians because they fit in with the whole story perfectly.

i thought id post some info about the domestic spying trial since they were talking about it on here...but this thread hasent been posted on since 20-8-2006......i agree..its time for people to wake up or they will be crying before its over.

if we're talking about lastday, it's not that he fought back, it's that he INSULTED people

then he got a few warnings, but he kept going

a mod gave him an ultimatum: play nice or be banned

he refused to play nice

also, lastday never gave any real evidence for anything, so no matter how much sense his ideas make, sense can only taking you so far

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

I feel ya brother. I read a few weeks ago about lojacking made mandatory in the Netherlands. It is almost mandatory here as well, you can't hardly have a baby without it being pushed on you.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The Deceptions Continue

When will we wake up and see what is really going on?
As I have stated in earlier posts, the War in Iraq was never about Saddam, it has always been about preparing the way for a worldwide marking system that identifies everyone.
911 was only a smokescreen to hide their true intent, which is a One World Government.

We've been lied to our entire lives with ongoing imperialist propaganda and diversion. We've been denied an understanding of the most glaring truth: American Imperialism. This is multiple overlapping generations over a good 8+ decades we're talking about here. I call it the First Truth, and if the masses can't come to terms with this concept we can hardly expect the masses to ensure it's given the proper respect, let alone a total wakeup.

This is some must see material here:
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I guess I have just never understood what is wrong with having a one world government.The concept just really gets some people torqued and I've never understood why. (This reminds me of the people who nearly have a stroke if someone says the U.S. is a democracy. They will immediately counter "No dammit, it's a Republic." in a too loud voice. Actually it's a democratic-republic and in real terms an oligarchy).

I'm also sort of in favor of elites, you know guys like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison. Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and FDR. Churchill was certainly an elite and he did OK for Great Britain.

Unless you are doing an "Eric Rudolph" and leading an entirely off the grid lifestyle--and that would probably be no one here--you are being monitored. Yes there are scads of people recording where you go and what you do because they are trying to sell you things. Meanwhile the FBI can't get its paper file system computerized.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The truth is something the most don't want to see or hear because it is difficult to swallow. The person that started this thread really hit the nail on many heads. Many of those heads were hit AFTER he posted this and since was banned.

Prophet? No. But damn good info that seriously (hopefully) makes you think.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the headline a famous line from a Tom Cruise movie he-he. If you CAN handle the truth go to the cloak and dagger web site or the stew webb web site both are facts and up to date video of Tom Hennegan talking about what really is happening NOW. On Stew Webb's web site the French national song is played because the French have saved our butts many a time in just so many ways that never are being said on the evening news , please you need to hear what these inside federal whisle blowers have to report....

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
but like all governments in history there will be purging, collapse, renewal, and according to scripture - global domination.

so this statement proves my point that even using money is the mark of the beast.
the earth is all you need to survive, you put you life in another mans hands and ideals when you surrender to using money.

and vincere, i appritiate your sincerity on the subject of CHRIST, but you should also really study the origins of that word.

I am a firm believer in g-d, but being such, i feel it is necessary to have studied all world religions and find a way that they all fit together

if you know the politics, you know Jesus wasnt born on CHRISTmas, so what is this date for?

but if you choose not to do any further research, as the ancients knew, it is whatever intention and will you manifest for any certain words or terms that makes the difference.
its weird tho, in the bible they dont want you to idolize man, but what is jesus? if you really follow what jesus says in the bible, he's constantly telling you to listen to god, like he is blatantly telling the story of the politics going on; the contradiction now makes sense.
yes Jesus is great, but we should be following his teachings not him, or else we fall into the very trap we are trying not to fall into. idolization.
trust me, jesus wants you to find what it is he is talking about, and its so much more than just one man. and it is inside all of us.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastday Prophet

You know your absolutely 100% right, What is are Intensions of H.A.A.R.P
if it was to stop an alien invasion in 2012, cool but why are they forcing us all to change to HD TV, Fu*k them if they monitor this conversation...Escalon or whatever....I know the truth and have done my research, IT ALL POINTS TO NWO (New World Order) Nibiru is are least problem, God help us all...If the Government of Evil is Smart they will destroy HAARP before we Destoy are planet, and I will Revolt, No way in hell will I accept the Verichip...Don't watch your TV in 2009...if you have one destroy it or sell it...Welcome to the End of the World!!!...You should make a Time Capsule, maybe the next Generation will not end up like ours is going to be, Give them clues like the Ancients tried to do with us, and do All your Research and chat back with me at PainlessTragedy YouTube Channel...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I notice that a lot of people are quick to judge conspiracists who voice their opinion on what they have researched. A true American doesn't let the Government control them. We're supposed to be controlling the Government. Documentories like Loose Change, Freedom to Fascism, and Zeitgeist are sure to open the eyes of the ignorant. Google these videos and WATCH THEM! You'll notice that the logic behind the so called "conspiracy" easily out ways the information the media saturates you with. The media, which is also controlled by the "Elite" (the ones who really control our government), is just another tool used to distract you from the truth. It's all about money, power, and control.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Everything you stated is true, with the exception of the elites control, they are losing control over the masses! That is their whole concern and the reason for such grand deceptions as mentioned. Why? True, they wish to have a one world order, but that's not really the reason either. The real reason is, Because people ARE waking up, becoming more aware, more conscious, and when we all do, that will be the end to their elite, controlling status, so to speak. Why is that occurring? It is due to the precession of the equinoxes, a 26,000 year cycle of the solar system, in which every 11,000 years we enter into an age of enlightenment, which lasts several thousand years. We are now within this cycle of enlightenment, representing to us all a gaining of knowledge unknown before, wisdom, and an intuitiveness never experienced within our current culture. This has been the case of all ancient civilizations, and that is also how they, the ancients, describe this event as being. Ironically, the peak of this event of transformation is the year of 2012! Well, guess who else knows about this, and very well I might add.. The elites who are hanging on by their finger tips to remain so.. The elites have withheld much information as to who we really all are, for reasons of control. To realize who and what we really are as humans should be very thought provoking to anyone reading this, since realizing and gaining knowledge to this fact is the main fear, and only obstacle to the elites, and I will add, not if, but when this knowledge is suddenly realized, as it will be very soon, well, oops, their fingers just slipped and away they go into their demise. Since knowing what and who we truly all are, represents our having control over the elites, I will let you fill in the blank spaces.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join